Disneyland Masturbation Adventure

Story Info
Julie must edge during every ride at Disneyland!
1.3k words
4.09
11.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday morning, and I woke up to the sound of Julie moaning. I opened my eyes to see her lying naked next to me. She was on her back, and her hands were buried between her legs. It was her morning edge. Julie was required to edge every morning when she woke up, but she's not allowed to orgasm. I quietly got out of bed, grabbed my phone, and went into the kitchen to make coffee. When I came back, I found Julie still fingering herself.

She looked up at me, and smiled. "Good morning! I'm glad you're awake."

"Morning. Ready for Disneyland? I'll be ready to leave in an hour."

"Yes!" Julie answered enthusiastically.

She pulled her fingers out of her pussy, and sat up.

Julie wolfed down her food, and when she was done, I helped her get dressed. It was a beautiful day outside, so we decided to wear shorts.

We headed to the parking lot, and loaded our luggage into the trunk of my car. Julie's outfit was a pair of very loose fitting shorts, t-shirt, and and flip flops. Her hair was tied up in a pony tail, and she had cute sunglasses perched on top of her head. I liked how she looked, and I could tell she felt comfortable wearing the outfit. Of course I knew the real reason she chose such loose fitting shorts. Easy access to her clit.

I unlocked the passenger side door, and Julie got in. Then I opened the driver's door, and climbed into the other seat. Julie reached around and gave me a quick kiss.

"Thank you for taking me," she said.

"And thank you for coming," I replied.

As we drove down the road, Julie leaned over to me and whispered, "I've never been to Disneyland before, and this is going to be the best weekend ever!"

"Me either," I replied.

We talked about Disneyland and some of the rides, and of course she mentioned the sexiest ones. Julie told me that there was one ride where you could get out of your seat and move around. This was the type of ride that would allow her to rub her pussy without anyone noticing.

We stopped at a Starbucks for a drink, and while we were waiting in line, Julie discreetly moved her hand to her crotch. She began rubbing herself through her shorts. I could see the outline of her fingers moving against her inner thighs. But then she caught herself and stopped.

"Remember the mahogany table?" I said. The code word "mahogany" worked immediately, and she excused herself to the bathroom, where she had to edge ten times. She was gone for a long time, and when she came out, she was smiling from ear to ear.

"That was fun!" she said.

I nodded. "But don't forget to keep yourself edgy today. You need to be horny all day."

Julie smiled and nodded her head yes.

After we got back in the car, I asked her what ride she wanted to go on first. She thought for a minute, and then she blurted out, "The Pirates of the Caribbean ride."

"Sounds good," I said. "Do you want to do any others after that?"

Julie was silent for a moment. Then she answered, "No, I just want to fuck myself."

"Well, just make sure you edge yourself on every ride, okay?"

She nodded her head yes.

We walked around the park for a bit, before stopping at the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Julie and I entered the attraction, which was a boat ride. As soon as we were seated, Julie moved her hand to her crotch, and started rubbing herself. Her shoulder moved a little bit, but no one else noticed.

When the ride ended, we got off the boat, and headed towards the exit. Julie was walking fast, and I followed her, with her hand firmly in mine. We didn't talk much, because Julie was focusing on her sexual release. And that was fine by me. I kept my mouth shut, and watched her ass jiggle from side to side as she walked.

On the way to the haunted mansion. I slowed down, and turned to look at Julie. She was looking ahead at nothing in particular, but her hand was inside her shorts. She quickly stopped herself from masturbating.

"Don't stop on my account," I said. "Just remember to edge yourself on every ride."

Again, she nodded her head yes.

We got to the haunted mansion, and entered. While we waited in line, Julie pressed her crotch up against the railing, pretending to look at something. She even spread her legs a little bit. Then when we got up to the front of the line, she did the same thing again.

Once we got into the attraction, we went through the dark tunnel. Suddenly Julie let out a sigh, and grabbed my arm tightly. Then she looked straight ahead, and with her free hand, she rubbed herself through her shorts. I couldn't see anything, but I could feel her.

Then suddenly we came out of the tunnel, and found ourselves in the graveyard. There were people walking all around us, and Julie was squeezing my arm tighter than ever. She was trying to keep her hand hidden in the darkness, but she was having trouble doing so.

Suddenly, we came upon a house. On the porch sat two skeletons. I saw the skeletons turn their heads, and look right at Julie. She froze. Her hand stilled. The skeletons turned their heads back, obviously animatronic. We both let out a laugh, and continued on our way.

A few minutes later, we exited the haunted house, and made our way to the next ride, Indiana Jones.

There was another line, but I didn't mind. There was no better place to watch Julie squirm with arousal. When we got up to the front, the guy behind the counter asked Julie if she wanted to sit in the front or the back row.

"Back please," Julie said.

He led us to the back row, and motioned to two seats beside each other. I sat in the middle, and Julie sat next to me. The seats were hard, and had a contour in front of the crotch area. It was perfect for grinding her pussy.

As soon as the ride took off, Julie began grinding with abandon. She was thrusting her hips forward, and back. She was pressing her pubic bone against the seat, and pushing her mound up against the seat's contour. All the while, she was moaning quietly. This was the first semi-private time she's had since we entered the park, and she was taking full advantage.

I leaned over, and whispered in her ear, "You're doing great."

She nodded her head yes.

The ride ended, and we exited the attraction.

There was a booth selling souvenir pictures, and in the top row of screens, there we were. Julie had her eyes closed, and mouth open. The picture showed her in the throes of full pleasure. I bought the picture without hesitation.

As soon as we got outside of the gift shop, Julie announced she needed to go to the bathroom. She was practically running for the bathrooms. I didn't follow her. Instead, I just stood there waiting. As soon as she got inside, I texted her, "What are you doing?"

"Taking a piss," she responded.

"And?"

"And I'm about to cum."

"You can cum, if you do so right as you exit the bathrooms."

I smiled to myself, and waited until she came out.

Sure enough, as soon as Julie stepped out, she immediately took her hand out of her shorts, and then bent over, cumming. She was clearly trying to hide what was happening, and successfully I thought. But the force with which she was cumming was unmistakable.

After a while, Julie sat sat down at the nearest bench, and put her hands on her knees. She was breathing heavily. I sat down next to her, and put my arm around her shoulders. She leaned into me, and rested her head on my shoulder.