Disorder Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What man could have asked for more? His eyes rolled back into his skull, Charles seeming to purse his lips even more around his shaft, although, really, he was just trying not to break into a grin. It caught him out even then but there could be no question as to his enjoyment of it, even though many others would not have honestly expected him to get on his knees for anyone. Dom, sub, switch... It was all the same for him as long as he got his pleasure out of liaison at the end of the day and, well, his partner in 'crime' (literally, in this case!) had to get his rocks off too.

And that was just what Soren intended to do, clutching at his sexual self-confidence as if a part of him feared that it would slip away through his fingers if he did not hold onto it as if for a lifeline in a storm. Every encounter that he'd had with Charles as he humped and thrust into his willing mouth, hissing through his teeth as he fought and struggled to contain his lust, left him completely desperate and needing more. Soren growled, head rolling lustfully from one shoulder to the other. Always more.

That time in the back alley, Soren on his knees and sucking off Charles for just a quickie. A longer session back in Charles' place where he was pounded, his own anal passage crammed full of Charles' cock over and over again while he growled and begged for more, effectively topping from the bottom - not that he would have, by any means, admitted that to anyone else. Yes, he took it too... He could not have said which of them was on the bottom more as they swapped so frequently, like that time Charles had gotten him drunk and they'd swapped positions all night long, the alcohol making them 'numb' enough to last for longer than ever before.

Soren hissed through clenched teeth, jaw aching. Fucking for the first time in the Lambo. Now that was a special memory...

The memory of his first time with Charles drove him on with a snarl that didn't seem natural coming from his lips, although it was not from any sense of love or romance in the slightest but just the raw, sexual desire that coursed through him. Of course, they would never be romantic partners in that sense but it was far better to make use and take pleasure in what they had, their bodies coming together in carnal bliss over and over again.

Charles would have to do without lube, however, as Soren boldly laid back over the hood of the car, his lips quirked cockily up on one side. If others had seen him there, cock out and standing up, hard and ready for action, well...they wouldn't have believed that the quiet, resolute man could be so sexually powerful but it was what it was and that side of him simply wasn't for everyone to see. Charles got to, however, and that was just as well for the two of them as he laughed hoarsely and shed his pants, jacket hanging down enough to cover his backside even as he hefted himself up and climbed over Soren, easily sitting astride his hips as he pulled his partner's cock up to the tight pucker of his anal ring.

"I knew you'd come around..."

Whatever that meant, however, was lost as he forced himself down on Soren's cock, using what lube he had managed to slather onto that aching shaft to ease its passage, although he had firmly resolved to take it either way. There was no question as to whether or not he would claim the full length ramming up against his prostate again and certainly no more about him bouncing on Soren's cock, Soren scrabbling and cursing to keep his feet under him as his trousers slipped down and he tried not to slip off the car.

Sex wasn't supposed to be easy and neither was it supposed to be seamless. It was gritty and messy and the moans came at the wrong times (sometimes) but it was all two souls had in the realm of carnal passion, rocking and grinding together to their ultimate thrill. There was only one way that their liaison could end, regardless of how it had begun, and they raced towards it with the determination of those competing, although it was not a race to see who could finish first by any means. But finishing meant they could go again and, oh, that was something that very much appealed to the two of them!

Soren groaned seemingly in time with Charles, the man rocking on top and controlling most of the motion as he took full advantage of how deeply he could take Soren's shaft. The fat length of cock pulsed within him, already eager to cum, and Charles squeezed around him, although whether the action was voluntary or involuntary was too up for debate, as was so much else in their strange kind of relationship. In its own, weird way, was that not the best kind of relationship to have with a friend-not-friend?

Not friends with benefits... Something else, something better - not romance. They were what they were and that was all they'd ever needed to be as Charles hissed and grunted, chest arching out with the bow of his back, needing more. It should not have been so easy to climax hands-free when he was riding Soren's cock but he let the rush of orgasm come up anyway, head trying to tuck down to his chest with the rising strain and tension and thrill that came on the very precipice of something wonderful.

And yet it was Soren who beat him to the punch, grabbing his arms and forcing him down, their joint orgasm coming a split-second apart as the dominant man beneath him howled out his pleasure and seeded him full. They'd long ago given up on worrying if anyone caught them at it, although the risk of it was part of the thrill, what honestly kept them seeking out somewhat exposed spots, cum drooling wantonly form previously used anal passages that just needed another cock, another fat shaft to please them.

There was no end to their pleasure even if orgasm had to, unfortunately, come to an end, coarse and swift and sharp for a male who needed to seed with trembling instinct. They would have one another again, Charles heaving and gasping as he spent his seed, messily, over Soren's stomach, his shirt suffering a little, although neither of them truly cared about something like that.

Yet things were not yet over as he slithered off to the side, lying on his back and laughing hoarsely, anal ring trying to clench down on what it thought it had been 'robbed' of. Which just so happened to remind Charles of something else too...

"You know I didn't really rob a bank, right?"

Groaning, Soren blinked at him, cock needy even though he'd just climaxed, wanting more already. What was that supposed to mean? A ploy? A game? It would just be like him, the devil, the bastard... And the thought of being so callously manipulated into a wanton situation made his blood boil in all the right ways, the urge to take Charles by the shoulder, pin him down and fuck him hard driving up through his very soul. Maybe that was why Charles fucked with Soren so much: just to get him into an aggressively dominant position all over again, to bring out that side of him. If the truth was told, only time would tell on that particular count.

"Wh...What?"

Charles chuckled and shook his head, arching his back luxuriously as if imagining Soren thrust up inside him again, hole clenching down on nothing as he hitched up his pants, eyes glittering with mischief.

"Never mind."

And, on that count, Soren would never truly know how far Charles had gone in orchestrating the whole thing or whether he was just messing with him, even easing his mind with the thought that no crime, actually, had been committed. Well, apart from the traffic offences but those were another story entirely! But it didn't matter as Charles turned about, his cock hardening and a smirk pulling at Soren's lips, the larger, more heavily muscled man chuffing an odd sort of despairing laugh as he readily obliged and dropped to his knees for perhaps the real reason that Charles had directed him up into the deserted garage, lust coming above all else in the driving pump and thrill of coursing adrenaline.

Charles' cock sank up into the back of his mouth and he instinctively moaned, suckling it deeper, eyes half-lidded. No, it didn't matter, not really. He'd never know. And maybe that was for the best.

But he got a really good fuck out of the deal either way!

12