Disorder Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unnff..." Xander grunted, eyes half-lidded, trying to retain enough sense of himself to keep them open. "Ah... Harder..."

Donnie's eyebrows shot up but he was perhaps one more accustomed to taking commands than Xander, even if he was the one topping at that moment. Hips working, he slammed in, leaning over him and putting a little more of his weight into the thrusts, although it was hardly something that he wanted to expend too much energy on when his orgasm was slow in building. That was the annoyingly funny thing with alcohol, how it dulled some senses. He could only be thankful, however, that it did not make him completely unable to cum but drew out the pleasure, allowing him to languish in the many moments leading up to climax with his partner, of which Xan was one of the best.

No other frenzied partners, friends with benefits, quick flings - they didn't match up to Xan and what he offered him, bearing down against his leg as Xander braced against him, lips parted in an 'O' of bliss. If he groaned, the sound rolled over Donnie as he parted his lips, grinding in with greater urgency, driven on by the lust crossing Xan's face. If there was anything that made him want to cum, it was the pleasure he gave to his partners, Xander trying, however weakly, to rock his hips up against him. It was not the position to fight back in, however sexual it was, and he was forced to relax down into the bed, his anal ring and passage conforming to the length of cock that he had near enough demanded pound into him to begin with.

But Donnie was not a partner to forget who he was with and he enjoyed the build-up as much as the ultimate climax, the heady onrush of pleasure that was a kind of explosion in itself. His hand found Xan's cock as if by instinct, closing around it and squeezing lightly, applying just the right amount of pressure as he stroked up and down, tugging the skin gently along with him. Xander moaned, grunting, knuckles turning white as he gripped the metal headboard, although his eyes were desperate for something else entirely as he managed to swipe Donnie's hand away, leaving his cock twitching and jerking noticeably as if he was about to cum hands-free.

"Wait..."

Xander grunted and twisted, eyes closed completely, squeezed shut against the onslaught of pleasure. Not yet. Not quite yet.

"No... No, too close... You cum first..."

Donnie gasped and licked his lips, breath cooling the moisture to be found there.

"What? Unnff..." It was hard to think with that hot hole clenched down around his shaft. "You... You sure?"

Of course, Xander was - he always was. And Donnie could not help but thrust and thrust, rolling his hips and working up into a rhythm that suited them both, teasing up against that spot deep inside Xan too that made him clench down, cock drooling and twitching even then. But Xan simply would not have been able to hold back with even a little more stimulation on his dick whereas his body naturally rebelled against the penetration, allowing him to linger there on the edge for just a little longer, building and building, panting and heaving, until Donnie ground in as deep as he could possibly go, paint staining the twisting writhe of their liaison, as he erupted inside his partner.

The paint can tipped and fizzed, spilling paint onto the bed, soaking the mess, cum drooling from Xan's strained entrance as he bore through it, howling and grunting, letting loose with the knowledge that the walls were soundproof enough. He hadn't gone for the place that he had for no reason, after all! And Donnie couldn't help himself, paint pooling beneath them, marking in evidence of their lustful tryst as he thrust and thrust, driving himself over into the spill of his ultimate, final pleasure.

Yet there was still one to please as he came down from his high, even though the afterglow itself was one of the best parts. Pumping Xan's cock without being held back, Donnie paid due attention to his partner, allowing Xander to relax back onto the bed, wrists and hands loosely held over the pillows as he relented. It could not come unless he was ready for it, of course, and the trickle of semen pushing from his anal ring with Donnie's softening cock still pressed within it was purely the icing on the cake as his pumping hand twisted him sensually closer and closer to climax.

"Unfff... Donnie..."

Saying someone's name - wasn't that cliché? But there was no one else that he would rather refer to in the heat of the moment, baring his teeth in a feral, sharp smile on the edge, pre-cum spilling out over Donnie's hand at the very pinnacle of it all. And then it was too late to hold back or say that Donnie had to go slower, cum bursting forth, Xan's balls churning, pumping, aching to spill what felt to him like every last drop that his nuts could possibly contain. Of course, draining a bloke's balls was a harder task than that and something that he would, perhaps, undertake with the right partner in fun-crime, but a climax was a climax, half of Donnie's body above him cast into shadow while the rest glowed in the illumination from the tilted UV-light, a beauty of a world that he did not understand humping and grinding, all for their mutual, sweetening pleasure.

And who could have possibly have known that such a night, which had started so awkwardly, could have come to such a sweet climax? Donnie grinned breathlessly, revelling in bringing Xan to climax, although not even he could resist the thick treat of lapping up what he could from his hand, allowing Xander's softening cock to relax down against his stomach and thigh, resting for the time being. Suckling off his smallest finger where semen had trickled a path around, Donnie chuckled around the digit, playing a more mischievous part than he may have normally, all in the name of ever so slightly kinky experimentation.

"Fuck... You know what you do to me..."

And Donnie had to relent, allowing Xander space to recover and breath, slipping from him as he grew too sensitive after climax. But the rest of their bodies could still come together in the afterglow, neither of them finding it in themselves to care as paint and bodily fluids mixed together, smearing and staining, pressed up close with exhaustion overwhelming.

"Hey, Xan..."

Donnie murmured, his head on Xander's chest, half-pink with the paint. That would be one that would be a right bitch to get off when they woke properly again but not something that either of them had the presence of mind to think about then.

"Yeah?"

"Next time... Let's just do this, not the club... Alright?"

Xander laughed but it was a sleepy kind of laugh and his murmur of agreement was lost in Donnie's snore, slipping away after sex into sleepy bliss. His cock lay soft against Xander's thigh and slipping away too seemed like just the right thing to do, breath coming in long, slow exhalations as he drifted into unconsciousness of the best kind. For sleep would bring sweetly soft rejuvenation and more fun still come morning, even if there may well have been an angry, seething John on the phone wondering why the hell Donnie hadn't come home - even if he maintained, as always, that he didn't care what Donnie did.

Fucking liar.

Everything twisted and everything wrongly-right, Xander eased away with a smile on his lips, eyelids fluttering in dreams.

There would be something worth waking up for in the morning too, that much was sure.

12