Dispatching Daddy

Story Info
A 911 Dispatcher and her Cop Daddy engage in NSFW activities.
3.4k words
4.27
10.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"78 Charlie, 78 David to back, for the lar-..."

Fuck. She paused to collect herself, her jaw tight, eyes closed.

"...larceny report, 7945 Alexander...........Hhhhhhamilton drive......"

Another set of small pauses as she tried to keep it together. She rushed to try to get out the final part of her radio transmission without faltering....and failed.

"Caller reports packages taken from her porch overnnnnnniiiiight...........09:35."

She stepped off the pedal that enabled her to transmit without using her hands to press a button. Essential for a Dispatcher, who had to be able to rapidly type. Had her coworkers noticed? Fortunately, it didn't seem so.

Fuck fuck fuck... damn him.... Dammit Daddy!!!! Why the fuck did she ever agree to this?

She knew full well. Because He was her Daddy. And what Daddy says goes. Sure, she had a safeword, but she was way too stubborn to actually use it. To her own demise on more than one occasion. Demise in the sense of having to explain embarrassing situations to her coworkers.

Her Daddy was a cop on the zone she dispatched. It was how they met. Subtly flirtatious messages between her dispatch terminal and the computer in His cruiser became much more flirtatious when they moved their communications to phone messaging. They discovered they had a mutual love and attraction to kink, and their friendship blossomed into a full BDSM relationship. She was very much the Alpha at work. She had to be, to keep those Type A Officers in line. And she was damned good at her job. She had the respect of her colleagues. But that role of being in charge meant in her personal life she was drawn to giving up control and being in a bottom role. Daddy was sort of a masochist to the job, and in many ways put it first in His life. So it only made sense for Him to take a Sadistic Top role with His partners. Including her.

He was older than her, which made the Daddy/daughter dynamic work well between them. He was much more experienced in BDSM than her, so naturally He fell into the role of being her teacher, mentor, protector. From within her He brought out her interest in pushing her boundaries. She was drawn to all the things she had yet to experience: anal play, breath play, consensual non-consent, breast/nipple "torture", forced orgasm control and denial amongst many other things.

And at the moment, one of those things involved a remote control vibrating egg, which was currently nestled in her pussy, lodged behind her g spot. Daddy had given it to her the last time they were together. He decided to cash in on punishment for some of the infractions she had accumulated for violating rules. Some of those violations were honest mistakes on her part. Forgetting to tell Him she was cumming once, because she was overwhelmed by the sensation and deep in subspace. Sometimes, she intentionally broke the rules because she knew she'd get punished for it. At the moment however, she was questioning the wisdom of those decisions.

He had ordered her to wear the egg inside her for an entire week. At random times, He'd activate it through an app on her phone. Usually, it was in a more innocuous setting, such as when she was watching TV at home or exercising in her basement. But there were a few times the Sadist in Him must have known that she was talking with her mom on the phone, or driving somewhere, grocery shopping, etc. Those points were a little more challenging.

Up to now, He had never done anything while she was on duty, other than ordering her on a break to play with her sensitive nipples in the restroom. And order her to wear a butt plug, to remind her of who owned her ass....

But he upped the game tonight. Fucking Daddy, He did it while she was at her dispatch station. Worse, while she was transmitting. She knew He must have been monitoring her, and seemed to know the exact moment to activate it. Even worse, she had the butt plug firmly implanted in her ass. And the egg rested against it through the thin membrane of flesh separating her pussy from her rectum. When the vibrations kicked in, not only did they stimulate her g spot, they caused the plug to vibrate as well. She didn't know how sensitive her ass was until He trained her to put things into her ass. His cock being her favorite, the butt plug a tie with a strapon when wielded by a woman she happened click with and a woman whom Daddy ordered to sodomize His dirty daughter.

She was soaking wet. And it took everything to maintain her composure. Could her colleagues hear the buzzing coming from between her thighs? They must, it felt like it was loud as fuck. But as she covertly glanced around, it appeared the cavernous space of the dispatch floor combined with the sounds of computer fans, conversations, and the typing on keyboards that the vibrations were well masked. She felt a mix of relief with the dread that Daddy probably knew this and it wouldn't be the last time He tortured her like this. The question was, would He just intermittently activate it, enough to keep her stimulated, or would He make her cum? That could prove to be disastrous, as she tended to vocalize when she came and it was nearly impossible to remain still. She had been trained to minimize these things that would telegraph her state of affairs, but there were times that no matter how much effort she employed it was pretty obvious.

She texted Him.

"Please Daddy, don't do this...."

"Do what, little whore?"

"You know! The egg! I'm dying here...they're gonna find out."

"No they won't"

"Please Daddy! Please, I'll do anything!"

"I know you will...hehehe"

Bastard.

"I hate you Daddy."

That last one made Him chuckle. He knew it wasn't true, but He took great enjoyment in her suffering. As much as she said otherwise, He knew she did too. And He "rewarded" her with a particularly long duration of activation. He could visualize her squirming in her chair, taking deep breaths. Doubtful her coworkers would notice, but in her state of mind she would question that.

He deactivated it to let her dispatch out a high priority call. He would never put anyone's safety at risk for their pleasure. She knew that and was grateful. She was a professional, and despite her mind and body wanting to take her someplace else, she maintained her composure. Also fortunate was that he was one of the officers dispatched, so she knew she'd have a break for a bit.

She became engaged in conversation with two of her other dispatchers, and for a bit the talk slightly distracted her. Then He did it again. Dammit, He must have cleared the call. He had the worst timing. For her. For Him, she knew He was relishing in this. This time though, He didn't shut it off. Fuck...shit...hell. She swiveled her chair back and forth to help mask the squirming. Only problem was, it caused her pelvis to shift, which only served to internally move the egg and plug around, stimulating her more. She was fucked. She felt her impending orgasm, and it was going to happen in front of her coworkers. No use in taking a break, trying to get up and walk to the restroom for privacy. The process of standing up and walking would trigger her orgasm faster, and she would likely stumble, her legs giving way, and she doubted in that case that she could remain quiet. And it would be quite obvious to everyone what was happening. No, she decided she'd have to ride this one out. She cursed Daddy out, but knew that He was merely living up to His word. Which is what she also wanted and needed her Daddy to do. She picked up her phone and texted Him while one of her colleagues told her and the other a story.

"Permission to cum, Daddy?"

"I don't know, whore. I don't know if you've learned your lesson."

"I HAVE Daddy, I promise!"

"You don't sound convincing."

"Oh god, please Daddy!"

No response...

"Daddy please!!!!"

No answer. She turned around in her chair, ostensibly to check her dispatch screen. In reality, she couldn't control the expression on her face. She was sweating, eyes wide, lip trembling.

"DADDY PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEASE, PERMISSION TO CUM??????????"

She was dying, muscles tensing, she quietly hyperventilated, fighting it. Daddy knew the state of desperation she was in. He may have been a Sadist, but He wasn't truly mean. The message she desperately needed finally arrived.

"Cum.......NOW."

She bit her hand to stifle her squealing. Her muscles convulsed, but she fought to minimize their movement. She felt her moisture leak out between her thighs. Her pants were already moist and warm, but now they were soaked. Thankfully, she wore black which camouflaged the wetness. But the egg kept buzzing away...fuck, He wasn't planning to let it go, was He?!?!? He knew what happened to her body when she was forced to cum virtually nonstop, or back-to-back. Her ability to control herself waned, and the tremors became practically full body convulsions that required him to pin her down with his weight, or have her restrained so tightly she couldn't move. The only way she could be even close to quiet was if she was gagged, or had a cock in her throat blocking her airway so no sound could come out. And none of those things were in place.

Fortunately, the egg stopped. She stifled a gasp, panting, her body finally relaxing. She was a hot mess. Afraid to turn around and revealing her current state of affairs. She was hyperaware of herself. She swore she could sense the scent of her arousal. Daddy always told her of how much He loved her smell, and the partners they shared together (and those she had separate from Him) echoed His sentiments. Admittedly, it was a light fragrance and far from unpleasant. However, she would prefer her coworkers not be aware of it.

She followed her protocol and texted Him.

"Thank you, Daddy."

"You're welcome, young lady ;)"

She wiped her brow, composed herself, and turned around to return to the conversation.

"You okay?" C. asked.

Shit. Was it that obvious?

"Yeah, you look like you could use a nap," said M.

Relief washed over her.

"Yeah, I'm still pretty wiped out from that overtime yesterday."

"Go ahead, go crash out for awhile, I'll cover you," M. said.

"Thanks, M."

Just then, another text from Daddy.

"Our office on your next break."

Jesus, did he ever let up?

"Yes Daddy."

M. took over for her, and she made her way towards the mothballed section of the dispatch center. In anticipation of a future expansion, the relatively new building had a wing that had been built out. However, it was unoccupied and no one ever went in there. That made it convenient for Daddy and her to occasionally meet up. She knew He was still in His precinct area, so she guessed she would be performing for Him on FaceTime. Doing things to herself. Cumming for Him.

The long hallway was dark, except for the requisite dim emergency exit lights. She turned two corners and used her key to unlock a door. She entered the darkened room and locked the door behind her. She reached into her pocket for her phone...and was grabbed from behind. One hand covered her mouth and another wrapped around her midsection, pinning her arms to her sides. She was spun around and pressed up against a wall, her gasp muffled. She could feel her Daddy behind her, holding her. How did He get here so quickly???? That question faded fast from her mind as he growled into her ear.

"Hands on the wall, pet."

He released her waist and she did as she was told.

"Didn't expect this, did you?"

"No Daddy," she breathed.

"Pleasantly surprised?"

"Yes Daddy...god, that was so mean, Daddy!"

She yelped as He grabbed one of her 34DD breasts, squeezed it hard, and grasped her by the hair and pulled her head back so He could stare into her eyes.

"But you earned it, didn't you, my dirty little anal whore daughter?"

"Yes Daddy, I did."

"Daddy let you cum, didn't He?"

She blushed in the dark.

"Yes Daddy. Thank you, Daddy."

"Good...."

She moaned and shuddered as His hands began to roam over her body. She craved her Daddy's hands on her much of the time, as well as His mouth, and of course His cock. She wondered what He would expect of her tonight. Normally, when they had a short amount of time she would titfuck Him, which was one of His favorite activities and hers as well. She knew how soft and warm and smooth her cleavage was. He told her how amazing it felt and how easily He could cum from titfucking her. She also really enjoyed it. She loved having Him grip them firmly and squeeze them tightly together. He would drag her nipples against His thighs as He thrust in that tight tunnel He created with her breasts. Daddy had even trained her to cum from being titfucked.

Or maybe He would facefuck her. She loved how He dominated her that way. Gripping her by the hair, thrusting deep into her mouth while she was on her knees. Or lying on her back, Him above her, facing her feet, thrusting away while He gripped her neck with both hands to hold her in place. The head of His cock would reach into the opening of her throat. He had also trained her to manage her gag reflex and take Him down until her face was pressed against her pelvis. She loved being used like that, like a toy to stimulate Him. She would struggle to breathe, and He knew how to bring her to the edge of passing out, until her head spun and she would enter that lovely twilight place of fading away.

He reached His hand down and pushed its way down her pants until His fingers stroked her soaking bald pussy, causing her to undulate. He pulled them out and thrust them into her mouth, where she greedily sucked them. His hands went up her shirt, roughly pulling up her bra so He could access her bare tits. He grasped her nipples between His fingers, twisting and squeezing them. The painful pleasure brought her to the edge, and once again she found herself begging for permission to cum. Another way He had trained her to orgasm. He granted her request and she cried out, wailing that she was cumming as she bucked back against Him.

He pulled her by the nipples, directing and dragging her over to a sofa. She yelped as He spanked her ass, then roughly pulled her pants down to her ankles. He pushed her face down, and she started to figure out His plan. He activated the egg again and she gasped, then groaned. He hooked His finger around the ring of the butt plug and tugged on it, moving it around in her ass. She cried out in pleasure. The next thing she knew, He pulled the plug from her ass, leaving her greedy little hole empty.

"Daddy....." she whined as she humped the sofa. She could hear Him drop His gun belt and trousers, before she felt Him climb on top of her.

"Daddy, please...."

"Please what, little whore?"

"Please Daddy, fuck my ass. Fuck me in the ass."

"You're such a dirty girl."

"I'm YOUR dirty girl, Daddy."

"You are?"

She gasped and shuddered as she felt Him wet the head of His cock by dipping it into her soaking pussy. She knew that was the only lube she would get, so she braced herself for it. She knew it was going to take a little bit of work to get it in, and it might be uncomfortable at first. But she needed it. And she was ready.

"Yes Daddy! I'm Your filthy anal whore daughter, who will do anything to have Your cock and cum in her ass."

She felt Him spread her cheeks with one hand and the head of His cock press up against her little sphincter. He lowered Himself on top of her. He grasped her neck in His hand.

"You will eh? So what do you want again?"

"Please Daddy," she pleaded. "Please fuck me in the ass. Fuck Your whore daughter in the ass."

Normally, she knew He would tease her more until she was beside herself with desperation. But they had limited time, so this would not last long.

He covered her mouth with His other hand and pressed forward. She was so aroused and ready for Him, her tight anus relaxed and let Him in. He slid in easily, filling the vacancy the plug had left and the one she needed filled. She squealed into His hand, the sound muffled. He bottomed out, His pelvis flattening out her firm ass cheeks. Pulling back, He thrust forward, drawing moans and cries from her.

"Where's Daddy's cock?" He demanded to know.

"In my ass, Daddy, it's in my ass" she gasped.

He started gently, and increased His efforts. While it was unlikely they would be heard this deep in the wing of the building, He wasn't going to take chances. He left His hand in place covering her mouth to keep her volume down. Normally, He would grope her tits as He fucked her, loving the sounds and filthy, explicit language she would use to describe the things He was doing to her and how it made her feel. The muffled, semi-intelligible words emanating from her were equally as hot. She was brought to the edge fairly quickly. She begged Him for permission....

"Prrmmssnnn tt cmmm?"

"Sorry, can't understand you, pet."

"Plllssss Dddy...Prrmmssnn tt cmmmm?!?!?!"

"Nope, still can't understand."

"DDDDDYYYYY!!!!!! PPRRRRRMMMSSSNN TTTTT CCCCMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!"

She knew how much this turned Him on, as she writhed beneath Him, and knew He was close. He started thrusting and fucking her hard. The pressure of His cock in her ass was intensified by the egg, which was vibrating away. Her g spot was constantly being assaulted by it. And like the butt plug, she could feel the buzzing through His cock in her ass. And she knew that vibrating pressure again the underside of His cock only enhanced His pleasure. He fucked her like an animal, grinding into her ass, his grip on her neck carefully and strategically increasing the pressure on her carotid arteries. The slight reduction in blood flow to her brain made her lightheaded. She was losing control on delaying her orgasm, slightly panicking that she would cum without His permission. He knew her, knew her well, and manipulated her experience perfectly. He had trained her to cum with only the stimulation of His cock thrusting in and out of her ass. But when combined with g spot stimulation, breath play, and as a bonus the times he would torture her nipples, her orgasm would be so powerful she could actually pass out from it.

"CUM NOW!!!" He growled in her ear as He exploded in her ass. This sent her over the edge.

"CMMMMNGGGG DDDDYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" she wailed, sobbing into His hand.

She bucked back against Him, spasming hard, convulsing, drooling, and her pussy flooded the sofa beneath them. The part of her that was still conscious and could sense things felt the ropes of His cum inside her ass. He held her tightly, and her hands gripped his wrists, holding His hands to her neck and mouth.

They remained joined and bonded tightly to each other for awhile, in a state of bliss, euphoria, and release. Eventually they recovered. They kissed deeply, sharing the moment of intimacy. The crackle of His radio of another unit calling for a license plate check roused them out of their state. They dressed, checking each other to ensure their appearance did not give away what had just occurred. They left the office, locked it, and walked back towards the dispatch area. They embraced, kissed again, and parted ways, knowing the weekend was coming. And with the weekend, more items from her bucket list would be checked.....