All Comments on 'Disposable Hero Ch. 01 Pt. 06'

by Bokhun

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604about 9 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading more of your story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it

Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Woderfull Story, badly written.

I congratulate you for your imagination. The plot is five stars. The development of the story is magnificent. I'd like the installments a little bit longer, but nothing to worry about.

Having said that, your writting is awful, I can hardly understand what you are trying to say. Have you tried to read it, at least once, before posting it? If you cannot find an editor, try to proofread it yourself. I know it is not the best solution, but I'm convinced it'll work for you.

One last thing: Keep writing, please.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 8 years ago
Why does Henri act like a bitch more and more

Why did Henri kiss Belar at the end, or allow her to kiss him? She openly ridicules him and he kisses her...why? At the beginning of the second page, Henri makes this speech about being unbreakable. However at the end, Henri witnesses Belar ridiculing him, then kisses her, knowing that Zilvra despises her. This doesn't sound like a guy who is unbreakable.... If Henri is trying to get Zilvra to trust him more, why would he kiss Belar?

It's a really good story. I hope to see more development in Henri's character soon.

Thanks for posting!

BokhunBokhunover 8 years agoAuthor
Henri didn't kiss Belar

Henri didn't kiss Belar, she kissed him for two reasons; one to screw with her sister and the second because she wanted to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBokhun@Bokhun
314 Followers
Disposable Hero Chapter 1 2/19/15 Disposable Hero Part 2 Chapter 1 2/25/15 Disposable Hero Part 3 Chapter 1 03/14/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 4 sent 3/17/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 5 3/21/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 6 3/27/15 Disposable Hero Chapter ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES