All Comments on 'Disruptive'

by barefootgirl69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Mei5terMei5terover 5 years ago
Intimate, teasing, and achingly hot

Any man who has had the misfortune to work in an office dreams of this from about 2.30pm onwards. But it’s knowing how, and why, and how deeply your character wants this too...that’s what makes this so special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like a long indrawn breath...

I have already read this story before and it accomplished what good erotica should...it aroused me. The flow was smooth and genuine. I could almost picture the author being in the same state while writing it.

That brings more fire to the story and the main character. Even with it being such a short submission, the author has managed to build a strong enough character to leave me wanting completion. I look forward to the actual arrival at the office.....if that’s even where you go with it. Reading it again will be a guilty pleasure.

PrincepsCyberiusPrincepsCyberiusover 4 years ago
It Would Work

You write: "I'm still not sure how I can make you want me as much as I want you."

The stratagem described in this story would certainly succeed!

Great idea and very well written.

OttawaGuy50sOttawaGuy50sover 2 years ago

Inside the mind of BFG.... it's a place I'd enjoy for sure :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

open your mouth a bit wider so I can skull fuck you, you fat ugly cunt

Will527Will527about 1 year ago

Sweet Just enough to drive the reader crazy. Love teasing and you do it well.

KayakJackKayakJack6 months ago

How is this story so poorly rated? So creative and well written. A wonderful tease, leaving the reader aching for more. Definitely tickled my imagination, and left me desirous for disruption.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbarefootgirl69@barefootgirl69
I'm not going to be your plaything. I'm not here to feed your imagination. I'm here to flirt and flit through the forum. I love to laugh and have fun, and make others laugh, too. If I'm not here, I'm probably reading.