Diss Functional 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my middle finger into my niece's slippery cunt just in time to bump against my wife's finger - entering her from the other side.

"Oh, fuck!" Pammy gasped. "Fuck, yes! Don't stop! Don't ever fucking ..."

My wife snickered.

I was barely holding on, hugging Pammy's hips as I thrusted my aching prick in and out of my wife's twat. Teresa was actually doing the pelvic twinges - or whatever - that Pammy had told her to do. It was making her vaginal muscles grasp at my cock as I slid in and out of her - and it was driving me crazy.

"Fuck ...." I growled.

"Don't you dare cum yet, motherfucker!" my wife spat. "I'm getting close."

My balls were slapping against my wife's ass-crack. I was sure I was pulling too hard on Pammy's hips - but she was my only anchor as I slammed my cock into my wife's cunt over and over again. The clasping of her channel was increasing. I prayed I could hold out long enough to let her orgasm or I'd never hear the end of it.

I focused on the stream of vitriol that I knew would come if I failed in my task. My need backed off and I fucked her a little faster. I found enough energy to realize that I could use my finger in Pammy's pussy to hold myself up.

I slid my left hand up and started squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples. Her moans got louder and longer. I wasn't sure how much longer Pammy could hold out, she was half-bent forward, holding Teresa's legs, while the two of us fingered her pussy. Her breaths were coming in gasps.

My bedroom was filled with the sounds of our moaning. I felt Pammy's cunt clamped down on my finger - on our fingers. She gave a long, low moan. I squeezed her tit hard, twirled my finger once, and then shoved it as far inside as I could and held her.

"Fucccckkk," she moaned.

Teresa's twat trembled and I slammed into her a couple more times before she gasped. I shoved my cock as far inside of her as I could reach - squeezing my nuts between my thighs and her ass - and pictured putting another baby into her. I groaned as my cock lurched and my balls shrank - firing my load - one pulse at a time - into my wife's vagina.

We tumbled apart like a stack of Jenga blocks. Pammy fell to Teresa's left, and I flopped to the mattress on the other side of her.

"Wow is my pussy sore," Pammy giggled.

Teresa planted a kiss on her forehead and said, "Dairy Queen and leggings."

Pammy snickered and nodded.

I leaned over and kissed the corner of my niece's mouth. Teresa's lips were still close so I offered her a kiss as well.

She gave me a quick peck and said, "You over your man-period now?"

"Yeah," I said. "Thanks. That was fun."

"Fucking horny goat," she growled - although there was a hint of a smile in the corner of her mouth.

We lay together for a few more minutes and then Teresa got up. As she stood, I saw her let go of Pammy's hand. I was holding my niece's other hand. She rolled towards me and kissed me softly.

"Did you like that?" she asked.

"I love you," I told her.

I leaned down and sucked on her areola and nipple. She let go of my hand and grasped my cock. When she realized it was still slick with Teresa's and my goo, her eyebrows went up.

"Let me clean you up," she offered, bringing her hand to her mouth and licking her palm and fingers.

I knelt beside her and she took my prick into her mouth and throat - licking and sucking me clean.

"All better," she said, as she popped her lips off of me. "Get dressed."

I groaned, realizing (once again) where we were headed. Pammy swatted me on the ass and told me to knock it off.

Teresa had the outfit on that she'd worn for our walk. I probably wouldn't have worn that to my brother's house but she either wanted to show off her new, trimmer body - or she didn't want to wash another set of clothes - or she didn't care.

"Ready?" she asked.

Pammy grabbed her keys, and we headed out of the door. I tried to get Teresa to take shotgun, but she darted for the backseat, leaving it for me. One more thing for my brother to notice when we arrived ...

Twenty minutes later, we pulled into my brother's driveway. Pammy shut off the car and we got out. We walked up the sidewalk to the front door and rang the bell. A few seconds later, my brother appeared in the doorway.

"Pammy!" He turned his head and hollered, "Tammy, your little girl's here. Can you help her with the totes while I talk to my brother?"

My sister-in-law appeared behind him. I stepped back. He let his daughter and my wife past him, stepped out, and let the storm-door close behind him. He walked a couple steps past me into the yard. I turned to join him, and he turned so that we could watch the girls work.

"So ..." he said.

I waited.

"Pammy says she's finishing her degree ..."

"Yeah."

"Living with you and Teresa ..."

"Yeah."

"How's that going?"

I tried not to think about the three of us - several minutes ago - fucking and fingering one another.

"Good," I said, finally.

"Closed out the apartment?"

"Yeah."

Pammy and Teresa carried totes out while Tammy held the door. Pammy popped the trunk and the two of them dropped the plastic crates in.

"One more trip and we're done, Uncle John," Pammy called out, as they headed back into the house.

"She seems ... very comfortable with you two," Jimmy said.

"We've ... gotten closer," I said.

It got quiet. Even the birds had stopped making noise.

Pammy returned with a third tote. Teresa had a laptop bag. The tote went into the trunk. Teresa climbed into the backseat. Pammy went to hug her mom.

"Ready when you are," she called out, as she headed to the house.

My brother was still quiet.

Pammy hugged and kissed her mom, came over, hugged and kissed her dad, and headed to the car. She got behind the wheel and closed the door.

"What's the plan?" he asked, finally.

"She's signed up for classes."

"For this fall?"

"Yes."

"Why the sudden motivation?" he asked.

"She showed up, asking for money. Teresa ... uh ... we gave her some options and she made some choices."

"Broke again a day later?"

"We offered some longer-ranged incentives ... uh ... alternatives."

"Finishing her degree?"

"Yes."

"You have incentives going forward?" he asked.

"Yes. As she hits her milestones, she gets the next thing she asked for."

"Do I want to know what she asked for?"

I looked at him for a moment - eye to eye - and said, "Probably not."

He was quiet again.

"I see," he said, finally. "All three of you are in agreement?"

"Yes."

My brother looked at his wife, standing in the doorway - then at his daughter, sitting in the car - and then at me.

"So ... I need to warn Tammy that she's going to be a grandmother sometime in the future?"

"If Pammy stays on-track, yes," I replied.

He nodded, looking into my eyes and then looked away.

He was quiet a bit longer and then he cleared his throat.

"You know I can't really approve of what you're doing," he said, quietly.

"I know. I'm sorry ..."

"I'm not really sorry," he said, quickly, "I just can't countenance it - at least not in the public eye."

"I realize that," I said.

"That don't mean I don't appreciate you getting her head on straight."

After a moment, I said, "Thanks."

"Not quite the approach I would have suggested ..."

With that, he headed towards the house - and his wife.

"What'd he say?" Pammy asked, as I slipped on my seatbelt.

"About the only thing he could say," I replied.

"He mad?" she asked.

"No," I replied. "He's happy with the direction you're headed and the plans we have made - he's just gonna have to pretend that he doesn't know that we're fucking."

"Daddy knows we're having sex?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Momma?"

"If she hadn't already figured it out, she'll know by the time we're out of the drive."

"Dairy Queen!" Teresa ordered.

Pammy snickered and dropped the car into 'reverse', turning in her seat. I leaned over, collected her face in my hands, and kissed her. Pammy's eyes flickered to the front of the house.

"Mom's watching," she said.

"I figured," I replied.

She wrapped my cheeks in her palms and gave me a kiss. When she released me, I sat back in my seat. She put her arm over the back of the seat and pulled us out of the drive and into the street. She shifted the car into 'drive', and we headed on our way to Dairy Queen.

We hit the drive-thru, collected our treats, and headed for home. Mine was gone several blocks later so Pammy pulled to the side of the road, and we traded places so that she could finish hers.

When we got home, Teresa took the laptop in and set the bag on my computer desk. Pammy and I grabbed the totes and carried them into the house. For now, they went into the spare bedroom.

Once that was finished, I stripped to my underwear and tumbled into bed, ready to snuggle with my lover and fall asleep. She had other plans. She pulled my boxer-briefs off of me, getting my attention, and then gave me a little strip-tease.

"What are you doing?" I asked her, unable to keep from grinning.

"My mommy and my daddy think you're fucking me," she said.

"They know I am," I snorted.

"Then you should fuck me," she said matter-of-factly.

"I guess that makes sense," I said, smirking, as she crawled up the bed - and my body.

"Right?" she said, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

I feasted on her breasts as she slid my prick inside of her and rode me until I nutted inside of her. She'd gotten one orgasm along the way. Her second climax was what triggered my own.

She turned off the light and snuggled in beside me. I fell asleep to her whispering that it was only a matter of time before the pills wore off and we became parents. I fell asleep with a raging hard-on.

~~~

After work, we put the changing-table together. Teresa needed a few items from the store and Pammy decided that she wanted a desk next to mine. We ran to All-Mart and grabbed everything on the list.

As we walked through the store, I reminded my niece that classes started the following week. At work, earlier in the day, I had been calculating and had gotten worried that, if Pammy got pregnant in the first few weeks of school, she'd probably deliver before finals were over.

"You're cutting me off?" she growled.

"Oral?" I offered.

"Maybe," she sighed, "or you could pull out and finish on my titties?"

I glanced around to see if any other shoppers were listening in on our conversation. One older woman was openly glaring at us. I decided she deserved to have her mind blown and ignored her. Nobody else seemed to be paying attention.

Knowing the old hag was still watching, I pinched my niece's visibly protruding nipple and gave her a lusty kiss. She snickered into my mouth and squeezed my cock.

We headed towards the check-out lanes.

At home, we got the desk assembled and rearranged my room a little so that we could work side by side. Once everything else was taken care of, Pammy was ready for sex - not that I wasn't as well.

I plowed her furrow until I couldn't stand it anymore and pulled out just as the first rope of semen blasted from the end of my cock. Pammy grabbed my prick and stroked and milked me until I finished erupting. Her chest, stomach, and mons were covered in my creamy goo.

She started giving herself a cat-bath - scooping the mess up with her hand and licking it clean - while I went to find a pack of baby-wipes.

"You should use your other head," Teresa snarled, smirking, as she handed me a pack. "How are you still hard?" she asked.

I shrugged and headed back down the hall to my jizz-covered lover.

~~~

I was able to put Pammy off for the first week of classes. After that, she demanded that I cum inside of her to reward her for all of her hard work.

I laughed and told her that the semester had barely started. She growled at me, rolled me onto my back, and started fucking the shit out of me. I availed myself of her hanging-gardens and tried not to moan too loudly as my brother's little girl used me for a masturbation device.

I squeezed her tits and gritted my teeth to last through her first blistering climax. By the time the second one started, I gave up, grabbed her hips, and pulled her down onto my volcanic eruption. She circled around with her hips, grinding her cunt on me, and then she exploded as well.

~~~

More and more often, I found Teresa and Pammy on the couch together. Sometimes they were at opposite ends and sometimes they were cuddling together, talking - or Pammy was lying with her head on my wife's lap - as Teresa played with her hair and the two of them chatted.

Teresa hadn't asked to join us for sex after that first time - and Pammy hadn't found an excuse to bribe her into it - but I was kind of hoping we'd get a chance to do it again.

A week later, a delivery truck was leaving the house when I arrived home from work. Pammy was at the door, trying to get the huge box inside. I handed her my lunchbox - which got passed to Teresa - and then I helped her maneuver the thing into the house. The box had nothing on the outside of it to tell me what was within - no matter how hard I looked.

"Teresa's room," Pammy said, leaning it towards her.

I picked up the bottom end and we carted it down the hall. We stepped into the room and Pammy moved to my left, along the wall, to the corner. It looked like they had already made a space for it.

"Utility knife," she directed.

"Dinner!" Teresa bellowed.

"Belay my last," my niece ordered me. "We'll take this up again after we've eaten."

"Where the hell did you hear that?" I asked her.

"One of the dentists used to be in the Navy," she reported, snickering. "He says it all of the time."

We ate, I packed leftovers, Teresa headed to her room, Pammy asked me where to find a knife, and I loaded the dishwasher. Once the kitchen and dining room were taken care of, I headed down the hall to see what was in the box.

An hour later, with Teresa holding the instructions while Pammy and I followed her directions, the sex-chair was ready for testing. I don't know if it has a "real" name but 'sex chair' is what I would call it. I suppose the male could sit in it, but it seems to be mostly designed for the female.

Pammy sat in it long enough to make a few adjustments and make sure it was at the right level for me. Then she ordered my wife to get into the thing, stripping her clothes off of her as she complained, and then cajoled her ass into the seat. She made a few more small adjustments and then stepped back.

"Grab these handles - here and here - line your cock up with her cunt, and then slide in and get to work," Pammy directed.

"Yeah, bitch," Teresa snickered, "get to work."

I palmed my cock, stepped into place, set the nose of it to her entrance, scooted forward another half-step, and then used one handle to pull her onto me, moaning as I slid inside.

"You cumming already, man-whore?" Teresa asked, a little breathlessly.

I was elated to hear the excitement in her voice. I grabbed the other handle and slid her back and then onto my prick again, savoring the friction and tension of her channel. I scooted forward a little more, ensuring that she wouldn't slip out if I lost my grip. I began sliding her off of and then back onto my cock, over and over again, taking it slowly, enjoying the feeling of my wife's cunt as it cuddled my cock.

She was doing the little muscle thing that Pammy had told her. I wasn't sure if it made it better for her, but it was doing great things to my aching penis.

I heard a moan from my wife's bed and looked over. Pammy was watching us, fingering herself as she groped her tits with her free hand.

"Dirty slut," Teresa snickered.

"Make her cum, Uncle John," my niece ordered. "I need you."

"Who says you get his load, whore?" my wife snarled.

I sped up my thrusting, watching my young lover masturbate as I fucked my cock into my wife.

"See if you can make me cum, dirty lecher," my wife snarled.

Her breathing was growing more ragged. Mine was as well - but all of the fucking that Pammy and I had been doing had helped train me to hold off longer. Given my wife's lusty challenge, I knew I could outlast her. If I had to, I'd just picture her mother's face in my mind. That face could kill any thoughts of climax. I had never really been sure how Teresa's dad had been able to cum with his cock buried in his wife's cunt. Maybe he fucked her from behind, so he didn't have to look at her face ...

The sex-chair was nice. Teresa could mostly relax, and her cunt was perfectly aligned for me to slam my cock inside of her. It was hanging from a metal frame - so we didn't have to worry about it pulling out of the wall. My wife was losing weight faster than I would have imagined - but this thing was getting a pretty good workout on its maiden-voyage as I yanked her body against my own hard enough for my balls to swing up and slap her ass each time we collided.

Pammy moaned as she climaxed, throwing herself back onto the mattress and thrusting her pelvis against the fingers that were buried in her slippery twat.

"Slut ..." Teresa moaned - just before her climax arrived.

I slowed my thrusting and just slowly slid in and out of her as she gasped and shuddered and writhed a little. Her vaginal muscles pulsed - up and down my prick - as she gave herself over to it.

It was nice. I liked being able to make a woman cum - even my surly wife. She cooked and cleaned almost without complaint. She'd made my favorite food when she knew I was dreading the conversation with my brother. She deserved to cum hard and I was happy to be able to give it to her.

I knew not to touch her clit or nipples or stroke or caress her body. She would tell me if she wanted that. It was enough that she'd let Pammy order this chair, set it up in her room, and convince her to let me fuck her in it.

"Switch, whore," my wife ordered.

"Let him suck your clit," Pammy said. "I'll bet you'll cum again."

"No," Teresa replied. "I don't do that shit. Didn't need to cum anyway. Just did it to shut you up."

Teresa stumbled to the bed and collapsed onto the mattress. I noticed that she was lying so that she could watch us. Kinky bitch. Calling her on it would get me yelled at.

Pammy got situated in the chair quickly and pulled me in for a hug. As we hugged and kissed, she reached down, lined my cock up with her entrance, and pulled me in. We both moaned as I speared inside of her. Damn her cunt was tight!

Out of the corner of my peripheral vision, I noticed that Teresa's right hand was between her thighs. I couldn't tell if her fingers were moving - but her hand was on her quim. My cock pulsed inside of my niece's cunt as I enjoyed the stimulation her body was causing as I thought about the change she'd fostered in my wife. Before Pammy moved in, we hadn't fucked in years. Now, we'd fucked twice and fooled around a couple more. My balls were aching from my lusty thoughts, and I turned my attention to fucking my brother's little girl and trying to give her the baby she wanted.

"I'm ready for you to breed me, Uncle John," she purred.

"We should wait another week or two," I told her.

"I can't," she complained. "I've waited so long already. You promised."

"I know, sweet girl," I said. "I just don't want to fuck up your final exams."

"It'll work out, lover," she said, kissing my breath away so that I couldn't respond.

I had my left arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her onto my cock. My right was mauling her melons as I kissed her over and over again.

I noticed that Teresa had nodded off. Her fingers were still either on - or in - her pussy. I caught Pammy's attention and nodded my head at my wife - just as she let out a soft snore. My niece covered a snicker. I gave her a kiss and pulled out of her. She extricated herself from the swinging sex-chair and headed to my/our room as I pulled Teresa's cover over her. I flipped her light off as I headed out of the door.