Diss Functional 2

Story Info
We don't have what I would call a normal marriage. (2/4)
11.3k words
4.71
9.9k
23

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 05/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

This work of fiction is part of a series; if you did not already read the preceding chapters, please do that before starting this one.

~~~

Pammy kissed me (and sucked my cock clean) before she headed off for work. She looked so sexy in her hygienist's outfit. I'd always kind of had a thing for nurses and dental assistants. My niece was as hot as any of them - and I still couldn't believe that I got to fuck her. It was even crazier to think that she wanted a baby - or two. I wasn't sure I was ready to be a dad again - but I was definitely interested in fucking a baby into my brother's little girl. She wanted it and I was very agreeable. As the saying goes, "Where there's a will ..."

The old battle-axe yelled at me to get dressed. The two of us piled into the car and headed for U-Haul. We grabbed a bundle of medium-sized boxes. From past experience, we knew the extra-large ones were only good for light stuff - and the large ones weren't much better. If you were moving books, you wanted the small ones. For everything else, the mediums worked the best.

I had thought that my wife was exaggerating when she called the place a crack-house but, as we pulled up to the apartment complex, I got worried that she might actually not be too far off. It was a good thing we were getting Pammy moved out of here - this was no place for her to be living. We found a spot close to the apartment and I carried the bundle of cardboard inside.

I folded the flats into boxes and then Teresa taped them. We taped each box in both directions so it would handle a little extra stress - although I hadn't seen much, so far, that I thought would necessitate it.

Arms wrapped around my waist, a sexy frame pushed against my body, and tender lips pressed against my cheek. My nostrils filled with my adulterous incestuous lover's scent. I turned to find her still wearing her work clothes. I pressed my lips to hers and wrapped my arms around her body to grab her ass and pull her against my growing hard-on.

"Knock that shit off and let's get the hell out of here," Teresa growled. "I feel like I need a tetanus shot, just breathing the air around this wretched hive of scum and villainy."

The good news was that Pammy said the apartment was furnished - which meant that I wasn't going to need to move too much furniture. She had a small hope chest and a couple lamps - but the rest was relatively easy.

Pammy and I carried the chest out to the car as Teresa labeled the box that we'd placed the contents in. Once the bigger items were loaded, I started carrying boxes. We ended up using all but one of the ones that I'd bought. I made an initial trip to the house, dropped everything in the garage, and hurried back across town to grab the rest. It took until after lunch - and I was famished - but we got everything out.

"You gonna come by and clean this shit-hole, or should I call somebody?" Teresa asked Pammy.

"I can do it," my niece replied.

"You got a copy of your lease agreement?" my wife asked.

"I'll have to look for it."

"Look while we're waiting for our food," Teresa said, ushering us out of the house.

My wife directed me towards our usual Mexican place. Pammy followed us in her car. We sipped our sodas and ate chips and queso while we waited for the food.

"Here it is," Pammy said, handing the phone to my wife.

She took it and scrolled through the tiny print. She didn't have bifocals yet - she could probably still read it. She handed the phone back.

"Nice fucking wallpaper," Teresa growled.

When I quirked an eyebrow at Pammy, she grinned and showed me her phone. Sometime when I'd been asleep, she'd taken a picture of me, passed out and naked - with my legs hanging apart and my cock standing at attention. I shook my head as she giggled.

"Your agreement says you have to have it professionally cleaned and turn in the receipt," Teresa said. "I'll call Heidi's Maid Service on Monday and get them over there. We're done right? All of your shit is out of there? You don't need to go back."

"Nope," Pammy replied.

"Thank fucking God for that!" Teresa sighed.

"Thank you, Aunt Teresa," Pammy said.

"Whatever, whore," my wife growled quietly, glancing around at the tables near our booth. "At least this dipshit has stopped ragging my ass for sex all of the fucking time."

"If you need a little company ...," Pammy purred with a wink.

"Fucking sicko!" Teresa spat. "Save that shit for him. I'm a little surprised you're not under the table right now ..."

"Give me $10 ..." Pammy offered.

"Bet you'd do it for $5," my wife countered.

"I'd do it just for the silly look on your face - but I'll take the $5."

With that, the dental hygienist crawled under the table, unfastened and unzipped my pants, fished out my raging hard-on, and sucked me through her mouth and down her throat.

My fingers turned white, gripping the table, as my niece swallowed - over and over - milking my cock. The stimulation was intense, and she wasn't slowing down. She planned to drain me before the waiter returned.

"Refills?" he asked, walking up to the table. "Your food should be right out."

He glanced at the feet of the person under the table and raised an eyebrow. I couldn't answer. I was still holding onto the table for dear life. My cock lurched and my balls evacuated and my jizz started blasting - spurt after spurt - into my niece's stomach.

My wife looked at the waiter and said, "She lost a contact."

He nodded and quickly stepped away.

Three minutes later, my cock was clean, put away, and my pants were back in order. Pammy slid back into the seat just as the food arrive.

"Miss? You ... find ... contact?" the waiter asked Pammy.

"What?" she said, "Oh! Yeah! Yup! Got it."

"Plate is mucho hot," he warned, setting down our meals.

Teresa looked into my niece's eyes, glanced towards the waiter, touched the side of her mouth, and said, "You've got a little ... uh ... queso ... right ..."

Pammy grabbed her napkin, dabbed at the corner of her mouth, and then checked the napkin to see if she got it. That was when she noticed Teresa smirking at her - trying not to laugh.

"$5, whore," Pammy told her, holding out her hand.

"You're the whore; I'm the bitch. Get it straight."

~~~

It took us most of the afternoon and part of the evening to get the boys' old room rearranged and get Pammy's stuff moved in there. I was really surprised that Teresa helped the whole time. I finally decided that she was just being nosey - curious to see what shit Pammy had kept.

We went on our walk again. Pammy told me that - if we beat our previous time - I could fuck her doggie-style again. I'm not really sure we were faster - but she said we were. I didn't argue.

I lined myself up with her quivering fuck-hole and slid inside of her velvety heat. We both moaned. She did that little thing with her pussy muscles and I told her to quit or she wasn't going to be cumming. Her cunt felt amazing and I was already having to focus on something other than how good it felt to be buried inside of my niece's gripping vagina. I squeezed the hell out of her ass as I drove into her - again and again.

"Spank her ass and tell her she's a dirty whore," Teresa called from the hall.

"Get your panties off and I'll eat your twat while Uncle John fucks my cunt," Pammy shot back.

"You wish, fucking carpet-muncher," my wife spat, turning to head back to the couch.

My niece's cunt felt so good. I couldn't believe my wife was letting me cuckquean her. Actually "letting" was too passive - she had instigated it. Even if it had initially been an accident, she was now encouraging and actively facilitating it.

"Pammy, your cunt feels amazing. You're such a hot little beauty and I love fucking your tight pussy."

"You're so naughty Uncle John. If you keep talking like that, I just might let you fuck me," she said, snickering.

"I'd love that, beautiful," I purred. "I don't know how long I've lusted for you. I get jealous when I see you dressing slutty for your boyfriends."

"Do you want me to dress slutty for you, Uncle John?"

"No, I want you naked. I want to bury my dirty cock inside of you."

"If I let you fuck me, are you going to pull out when you spew?"

"No," I growled. "I'm going to shove my cock as deeply into your forbidden twat as I can and I'm going to fill you with my incestuous seed."

"Oh, my, Uncle John! What if I get pregnant?"

"Then you'll just have to give birth to my incest-baby. You'll be the mother of your own cousin."

Pammy growled and dragged my pillow to her face. She bit on the corner and gave a long low moan that slowly got louder and more strained. I worked a little harder and a little faster. Soon we were both panting and moaning.

I was feeling good that I was still hanging on and Pammy was close. She was very close. I could tell by the way she was mewling. The first time I'd fucked her, I'd nutted before her. I decided that she was intentionally forcing me to "practice" so that I could last longer. I wasn't going to complain. I was getting pussy way more often than had ever happened before in my life - and cuddling to boot!

I groaned in satisfaction as she cursed and her body tensed. I slowed my strokes but continued to slide my prick in and out of her as she climaxed.

"How are you doing?" she asked, when she was breathing more normally.

"Good," I said.

"Keep fucking me, Uncle John," she encouraged. "I think I've got another one coming."

"I love you, sweet girl," I said.

"I love you, too, old man," she replied. "A little harder and faster now - hang on as long as you can."

I gripped her firm ass-cheeks hard and plowed into her, trying not to think about how wonderful her narrow channel felt around my intruding penis. I took a minute to think about what my brother would say when he found out. He would, eventually, of course.

Pammy's keening interrupted my thoughts of her dad screaming at me. Her channel tensed and then began milking my cock. I shoved in and gave her vagina complete control over the stimulation she was causing - I was beyond my ability to resist. I groaned like I was mortally wounded as my body responded on auto-pilot to what my young niece was doing to me. Rope after rope of my seed erupted from my prick and fired inside of my brother's little girl. My knuckles were white from gripping her ass, holding myself in place, as I painted her womb in virile white-wash. I collapsed onto her back and ass, unable to hold myself up any longer.

Pammy rolled me off - and then climbed on top of me to skewer herself with my dwindling erection. It half-heartedly rose to greet her steamy trembling entrance. She turned off the light, pulled the blankets over, and laid her head on my shoulder, holding me.

I fell asleep with my niece in my arms, wishing I had the energy left to tweak a nipple or suck a breast - but my consciousness was already fading.

~~~

On Monday, Teresa called and arranged for the maid service to get the apartment cleaned. That night, we worked with Pammy to get the utilities turned off and streaming services cancelled.

The next night, my wife and my incestuous lover celebrated by going shopping for a crib. I told them that I thought they were being a bit presumptuous - and possibly even jinxing us. Teresa, of course, told me that I was a "fucking idiot". Pammy assured me that her egg was brooding - waiting for her to remove the "birth control shackles" and free her motherhood to do what it was created for. I shook my head and plopped down in front of my computer to binge-watch a Sci-Fi series that I had been waiting to finish.

My lover told me that I had to do some sit-ups and push-ups to earn "screen time". I grumbled but complied. Only after the two of them made sure that I was starting the exercises did they head for the car. I thought about cheating, but I knew Teresa would know. I wasn't sure how she always knew - but she always knew.

I only got through one episode before they were back. I looked at the crib, changing table, and shelves - trying to decide which one to put together first. All three pieces were, of course, part of a set. Teresa and Pammy eloquently described the restraint they had shown by not buying all ten pieces. I shook my head and stayed quiet.

"Say it, jackass. I know you're thinking it," Teresa growled.

I shook my head and resisted her taunts.

"Pussy," she snarled. "Come on, bitch about how much we spent."

"I'll pay you back," Pammy promised.

"No," Teresa told her. "I won't let you. All he ever says is, 'You'd think, if I spent that much money, I could at least get a little pussy.' You suck his wang and he's got nothing to bitch about."

It sounded a lot more manipulative the way Teresa said it but - yeah - that was usually what I said when she spent a bunch of money on something that I thought was frivolous.

"We need to practice anyway," Pammy said, grinning.

"Which is why he ain't saying shit - cuz he knows he's getting his pecker wet. Hell, he's probably hard as a rock right now, thinking about your tight little twat."

"If you want to fuck him sometime, just let me know," Pammy told her. "I realize I'm butting in."

"You ain't buttin' in - I'm buttin' out. I don't need that shit anymore. I got my kids; I'm done."

"You never get horny?"

"Not that it's any of your fucking business but no," Teresa said.

"How can you not ...?"

"Pipe it, whore," Teresa growled. "I told you it wasn't none of your business. You get what you want, he gets what he wants, and I get to watch 'Bachelor' in peace. Enjoy it and close your hole."

With that, my loving wife left the spare bedroom and headed down the hall. Pammy looked at me, but I shook my head 'no' at her. She'd already pushed farther than I thought was wise. Teresa didn't want what Teresa didn't want and there was no use screaming about it. We were both a little set in our ways. We'd spent too long together to do things any other way.

"If you can put the crib together tonight," Pammy whispered, pulling the front of her blouse down to jiggle her breasts in front of me, "I'll let you throw me against the wall and fuck the shit out of me. We'll work on the other pieces tomorrow."

I grabbed a breast and pulled it to my mouth, sucking her stiff nipple. She moaned but - when I tried to grab her to pull her on top of me - she tucked her tits away and told me to get busy. It's amazing what a motivator warm female flesh can be.

I barked out a cuss-word as I turned the instructions over and realized I'd just wasted the last fifteen minutes.

"Put it together backwards again?" Teresa yelled from the front room.

"Fuck you," I snarled back.

"Not tonight, honey," she purred loudly, "I've got a headache. Guess you'll have to talk to your mistress. I'm sure your brother's little slut of a daughter will spread her labia for your stupid ass."

Pammy handed me a cold Diet Mountain Dew, plopped her ass down between my thighs, and took over disassembling the pieces that I'd screwed up. I drank my caffeinated beverage, groped her breasts through her blouse, and told her what a sexy girl she was.

Unfortunately, as soon as she had the mess unraveled, she stood, collected my glass, and nodded for me to try again. I scowled at her, but she raised her eyebrows at me and started teasing me by lifting the bottom of her blouse up to show me glimpses of her belly button and stomach. She hinted that, if I got the next section done, she'd lose the top. I got back to work.

By the time I got the damned thing done, the only clothes she had left on were her panties. She was doing a little writhing dance, groping her breasts and running her hands down over her luscious form. Occasionally, she would bring a breast to her mouth and suck on it. My cock was just as hard as her nipples.

She took my hand and helped me to my feet. The old me would have spent ten minutes trying to figure out how to get up off of the floor. Now, I was up without sustaining any serious injuries - or even minor muscle twinges. Pammy giggled as I wrapped my arms around her body and availed myself of her tit-flesh. She pulled my lips from her nipples and brought them to her mouth. She moaned as we kissed. I growled and kissed her again.

"I stopped taking my pills today," she cooed as I nibbled her neck. "I'm signing up for classes tomorrow. I need to run to dad's to grab my school totes. Tomorrow night, you have to start trying to fuck a baby into me."

She moaned again as I kissed her hard, hungry for her affection, her attention, and her fabulous physique. I had stopped telling her this was a bad idea. We all knew it was, but I was in love - or lust - or addicted - and I couldn't (or wouldn't) stop this now.

I backed her against the wall, and she hurriedly got my shorts and underwear shoved off of my waist. She grasped my cock and stroked it with one hand as she pulled the crotch of her panties to the side with the other.

My hands were on her ass - pulling her closer and supporting her. She raised her left leg, slotted my raging cock into her entrance, and wrapped her leg around me to pull me in. Her other leg came up and around. She locked her ankles behind me.

"Fuck me," she ordered huskily.

I didn't remark that I was already working as quickly as I could to do just that - instead, I speared my cock inside of my brother's little girl and moaned. I was fucking her unprotected pussy. I didn't know how long it took for the drugs to leave her system, but I had a powerful desire to breed this woman. It didn't matter what anybody thought about it. I wanted to put a baby - my child - inside of her.

"I love you, dirty man," she purred. "Give me your baby."

She groaned and moaned and writhed and keened as I pounded her against the wall, slamming my cock into her, over and over again.

As I fucked my niece, I heard labored breathing from the hallway. It almost sounded like someone fingering themselves. As I continued fucking Pammy, I tried to listen more closely - separating the sounds of our feral love-making from everything else in the house.

At one point, Pammy moaned and shuddered. I could have sworn I heard my wife whisper "dirty whore". I pressed my lips to my niece's - trying to quiet her - to see if I could hear better - but she wrapped her hands around my head to kiss me harder and her palms blocked my hearing altogether.

"I'm getting close Pammy," I warned her.

"I want your cum, Uncle John. I want your baby. Fuck me, Uncle John - I love what your cock is doing to my pussy. I'm going to cum so hard. My body's going to suck all of your cum into my womb and we're going to make a baby."

She kissed me again, holding my neck this time. I was sure - from the hall - on the other side of the wall we were fucking against - I could make out the sounds of my wife fingering her twat as I fucked my brother's little girl. She was trying to be quiet but - as her climax approached - she was ignoring the sounds that her fingers and palm were making as she slammed them against her quim - and into her grasping cunt - trying to cum with (or before) me and my lover.

"Cum for me, baby," I purred. "I want to feel your body trembling. I want to hear you crying out as you climax. I'll cum so hard if you do. Cum for me, sweet baby. Your pussy feels amazing - so tight - so right - I'm going to fill you with my forbidden seed ."

Pammy moaned and her vaginal muscles began trembling. She cried out and I felt a little squirt of girl-jizz soak my cock and balls. I gave a low roar and cursed as my balls withered and my cock pulsed as it began belching load after load of my gooey sperm into my niece's vagina. I pulled her down onto my cock and painted her womb.

This time, I was sure I heard a moan from the hallway. I could also smell a bit of my wife's musky scent. It had been a year or two since I'd made her cum. I was actually pretty fucking excited that she was getting off to me fucking Pammy. Teresa avoided intimacy but she still needed to get off once in a while. Maybe she'd be a little less bitchy. I know I was pretty damned irritable when I hadn't cum in a while.