Dissatisfied

Story Info
GF can't stop thinking about BF's father.
1.5k words
4.13
12.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters depicted herein are of age, 18 years old at least, and all activities portrayed are consensual. Enjoy!***

Tiffany, 19, sits up in bed, idly scrolling through social media on her phone. Her boyfriend, Craig, 19, comes up to her and kisses her, then says, "I'm heading off to work now. I'll see you later for the party," referencing his sister's birthday, which is today, and he adds, "I love you."

Tiffany says, "I love you too," and continues scrolling her phone as he leaves. She had just had sex with him that morning before he got himself ready for work, but she couldn't help thinking, "What's wrong with me? I have this great, sweet guy, who I love being with, but he's not doing it for me anymore. Is this normal?"

The young woman sighs deeply and gets herself out of bed, and she goes to the bathroom to brush her teeth. She catches a look at herself in the mirror, looking a little down in the dumps, and she says to her reflection, "Come on, girl. Where's that pep?" and she closes her eyes, clears her head, and smiles as broadly as she can. She opens her eyes and looks at herself grinning brightly, and compliments herself, "You go, girl! You got this."

Heading downstairs, Tiffany gulps down a cool mug of coffee Craig had made for her, and she goes into the living room for a sit down. Upon entering the room, she sees the unfamiliar presence of her boyfriend's father, George, 45, and she asks, "Not at work today?"

George explains, "I booked the day off so I make sure I'm able to make it to Frankie's birthday meal tonight and celebrate with her. You know I normally work long hours 'til late, so it's just easier to take the whole day off. I can guarantee everything goes to shit by the time I get back there tomorrow though."

Tiffany sits down on the sofa across from George, and asks, "Is Lucy around?"

George replies, "She's out shopping; not for groceries, though, although she did mention a few things she wanted to pick up before her weekly shop at the end of the week. She's gone mainly to find some nice presents for Frankie tonight."

Tiffany confusedly asks, "But, I thought Lucy already got her a present, from you too?"

George explains, "Yeah, that's right. This is just how it is though. She's never content with giving one perfect present. She has to go out, usually on the day, in a panic, trying to get gifts just for the sake of more presents. More presents is more fun, right? At least, that's how she sees it."

Tiffany remembers coming to Frankie's birthday parties when they were younger, and she recalled her unwrapping multiple presents from her parents on each occasion, and she giggles as she says, "Oh, yeah! I just thought because she's older now that you decided to just get one good present this year."

George shoots the young woman a warning look, and advises her, "Don't let Lucy hear you say, 'one good present,' okay. She thinks they're all good. We know better, of course, but, she does it out of love. She does it because she cares."

Tiffany, still giggly, says, "I swear I won't say anything," and she stares at the hulking man's muscular body, and feels her heart pounding, and adrenaline pumping through her body, and her thighs squeeze together, and thinks aloud, "Since we're going to be alone for a while though..."

The turned-on young woman moves across the room to sit next to her boyfriend's father, and she snuggles up to his arm as he sits there. George turns his head to gaze directly into the wide eyes staring up into his, and he asks her, "Tiffany, girl, what are you doing?"

The young woman saucily says, "I was just thinking about the other night. When you caught us doing... And, you, did what you did... I'm left with all these feelings now, and, I want this." As she says these words, Tiffany undoes George's belt and trousers, and she opens them and slides her hand into his pants to pull out his penis.

George asks, "Are you really going to do this? What about you and Craig?"

Tiffany says softly as she strokes his cock, "With what goes on in this house, I don't think he'll mind," and she confesses, "I haven't been... satisfied... by Craig since I had you in me. I came for you, and, you didn't do the same for me. It got in my head. Now, I'm left wanting you to finish what you started, and, maybe, just maybe, I can enjoy the man I love the way I used to."

George asks Tiffany, as his arousal builds, "So, you are doing this for Craig?"

Tiffany feels and watches as George's magnificent member continues to throb and grow, larger and larger, and she leans up to his ear and whispers, "You love your son, don't you? I do too, and, I would do anything," and she straddles George, sitting above his impressive manhood.

George slides down his trousers and pants down to his knees, and sinks down into the sofa, as Tiffany removes her crop top and bra. She pulls her panties to one side with one hand whilst still gripping George's member in her other hand, and she guides herself down onto it; rubbing at first along her labia, then taking the head inside her, then slipping down a few inches, barely halfway down, and rocking her hips back and forth to ease the rest of it in.

Gasping and wincing at the sheer size she sits on, Tiffany sheds a tear as she whimpers and begins to shake in her thighs, trying to get used to George's girth. George grips her above the hips, and he picks her up, almost off, and he pulls her down all the way. Tiffany moans in short, laboured breaths, and she's lifted and pulled down again, sitting up almost off him involuntarily as her tight vaginal walls push him out, and he pulls her back down.

The pair continue like this, Tiffany whimpering and sliding herself up George's massive manhood as he pulls her back down to it's base, and she cries, "Be my daddy, please," begging him more and more, "Please, please, please, be my daddy, plea... plea... plea..."

Becoming breathless in a bouncing, shaking, wet mess, Tiffany looks longingly down into George's eyes, and he says to her, "I'll give you what you want, baby girl. I'll be your daddy. I'm going to leave my mark in you and make you mine," and he hoists her up off his member and shuffles himself to sit up, then he holds her under her bum and around her back as he stands and lays her down on the sofa.

George grabs the young woman's panties and pulls them off, throwing them across the room, and sees Tiffany's pussy gaping, contracting as it tries to close, and he leans over her and enters her again. He grabs her legs, holding them wide over his shoulders as he feels her tight young pussy clench around him, hearing girly squeals come from the young woman.

Tiffany's thighs tighten around George's neck as she gushes around his enormous member as he ploughs into her pussy like a piston, the young woman shaking and sweating, moaning with tears streaming, clawing into the seat cushions. She rolls her head around uncontrollably, overwhelmed physically by the pounding in her pussy, but tries to look up at the father figure, begging breathily, "Cum... Cum... Cum, da... Cum, da... ddy..."

George gears up, and fucks the young woman even faster, and he blasts blob, after blob, after blob, after blob, of thick, hot cum at Tiffany's cervix. He pulls out, and watches as his ejaculate trickles out of the once tight hole, and asks, "Did you get what you want?"

Tiffany just lays there, panting, soaked in sweat and face streaming with tears, catching her breath as she tries to giggle, and responds, "I... did... I've... never had... anyone... like you... Oh... Mmm..." Taking a moment to collect herself, she sits up, and says to her father figure, "Thank you, daddy. I loved that. You are more of a man than anyone I know. Lucy is lucky to have you, and, I'm lucky to share you. You treat me so good, daddy!," and she giggles in her usual girly way.

George says, "Come on. We've got to get cleaned up and ready for tonight."

Tiffany playfully offers, "You want to join me for a shower, daddy?"

George firmly replies, "No. We need to make sure we're ready for tonight, and not get distracted. I want you to look your best, and be on your best behaviour."

Pouting, Tiffany says, "Aww, okay, daddy."

George watches as the young woman leaves the room and goes upstairs, and, when she disappears from view, he sits down, and finds himself hard again, so he relieves himself as he hears the water running upstairs.