Dissoluteness Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
257 Followers

"Don't fight it bitch. This is going to happen one way or the other. If you struggle you are going to get hurt."

She moaned into the leather of the table as the cock continued to pound into her. She felt him pull out of her and almost immediately another cock filled her and the relentless pounding continued. A hand grasped her hair and jerked her up off the table as two hands began to squeeze and twist her breasts. She gasped and yelped. She heard one of the men laugh.

"Open your eyes cunt and look at me!"

Her eyes snapped open and a face appeared in front of hers.

"Are you enjoying this you little whore?"

She whimpered but nodded.

"You want more of our cocks in your holes?"

She again nodded.

The face disappeared and the seemingly unending piston in her pussy continued.

She was unsure how long it went on or how many times they traded places. She was lost in a haze of arousal and need when she felt herself lifted and laid on the table on her back. Two of the men held her legs pulled back and apart. Laying across the narrow width of the table, her head hung off one side and her ass off the other. She opened her eyes to see a huge erect cock at her face.

"Open your mouth fuck slut."

She was startled. She had tried to perform oral sex on her husband one time and he had quickly pulled away calling her a pervert. Now she was about to do it on not one man but presumably four and probably more than once. She tentatively opened her mouth and before she could ready herself the long hard cock was forced down into her throat. She gagged, coughed and nearly retched. He heard them guffaw at her discomfort.

"Damion said she was inexperienced. I guess we get to teach her to deep throat as well."

The man above pushed her head even further down. He then thrust his cock again into her mouth. It hit the back of her throat and she gagged again. This time he kept pressing.

"Swallow it bitch. Relax and let it go down. I want to fuck you clear to your belly."

She was having trouble breathing. He began to pull and push the long cock in and out of her mouth.

"She has a good mouth. With a little practice she will make a good face fuck."

She was so intent on trying to breath and not gag that she failed to notice as her legs were pulled back and her ass cheeks spread open. It wasn't until she felt the searing pain of a cock being forced into her dry asshole that she realized that she was about to be ass fucked hard. She tried to scream but a strong hand held her head and the cock was driven deep into her throat. She heard the voice above her.

"You bite my cock you little cunt and Damion won't have anything left of you but a fucking bloody mess."

She shuddered. Even as she was being force fucked in her ass and her mouth, she was nearing an orgasm. She was appalled. What had happened to her that she could become so aroused in these circumstances. She felt a mouth on her breast and then teeth clamp down on her nipple. She tried to scream again and a hand slapped her hard on the breast.

"You touch me with those teeth again bitch and I promise you that you won't have any teeth left."

It was the teeth on her nipple and the rough blow to her breast that seemed to send her over the edge. She bucked up and clenched her ass as she orgasmed. The man below her let out a surprised yell.

"That cunt just came and you should have felt how tight her ass clamped onto my cock. I nearly came myself."

From there she was lost. All she wanted was to experience that intense sexual release again. She forgot about anything but the feelings, the arousal, and the sensations. She began to respond to them, her hips moving with them. She began to slurp and lick at the offered cocks. On and on it went. Each man delivered loads of cum into her and onto her. They filled her ass, her cunt and her mouth making sure that there was a copious amount on her face, her tits and in her hair.

At some point, she was so totally obliterated that she was simply limp. She was no longer able to react. She simply lay as they continued to use and reuse her. When they became unable to continue with their own cocks they had used a collection of dildos that were in the cabinet. She was lying face down on the table again, her legs splayed wide. The four men were nearly spent themselves. They leaned against the wall or sat on chairs just looking at her.

She recognized Damion's voice.

"Done with her?"

"Yeah. I don't think any of us will be able to fuck for a month."

"Did she satisfy you?"

"Hell yea!. That is one little fuck machine you have there."

"Yeah. By the time we each had one go at her, she was fucking back with us. At one point, she was begging for us to do it harder."

Damion smiled.

"Thanks gentlemen. If you are done, please lock the door and pull it shut when you leave."

The four men climbed the stairs. She could hear them recounting the evening and knew they would not only talk about it among themselves but probably with everyone at the next bar they visited.

Damion walked around her. He examined her critically. Her ass was red and printed from being spanked. The stocking were stained with come up and down their length. He looked and could see semen dripping from both her ass and her cunt. Moving to look at her face, he found it red from being slapped by both hands and cocks. Her lips were puffy from the constant motion of the cocks that had been in and out of it. Cum was beginning to dry on her face and in her hair.

"Stand up."

She pushed herself up and then managed to gain her feet. He looked at her tits. They were starting to show bruises from the mauling the men had given them.

Her eyes were half closed and she appeared to be in a half dazed sate.

"You asked last week why I had not tried to fuck you. It has never been my intention to fuck you. It is my intention to teach you to be what you really want to be. I think tonight you learned more about what that is. You found that when you simply gave up of yourself and allowed yourself to find the pleasure in whatever was happening to you, you seemed to be where you belonged. Am I correct."

She nodded, her eyes never leaving his.

"You understand now that your pleasure is from providing pleasure to others, in whatever manner they desire, am I right."

She croaked through a dry mouth.

"Yes sir."

"Go upstairs."

She staggered across the room to the stairs and mounted them shakily. He followed behind her. She stopped at the top and let him pass.

"Get dressed."

She looked at him.

"May I clean up first?"

"No. you are going home just as you are; cum filled and cum covered."

She whimpered but moved to the box that was again unlocked. She slowly put on the skirt and the sweater and took her other things.

"Be back tomorrow at noon. It is time to start the final instructions."

She nodded without turning to face him and slowly walked to the car. She drove home in a daze. It was well past dark when she arrived. She hurried in and tossed the clothes into the hamper. Climbing into a hot shower, he wanted to be rid of as much of the evidence of her afternoon and evening as possible in case her husband came home. She was safely in bed, feigning sleep when he arrived. She didn't fall asleep for hours.

When she awoke the next day she found she was sore and bruised She climbed slowly from bed, took another shower and dressed. Today she chose a print skirt and a plain black blouse. She, of course, wore no panties. She had a sense of dread about what might happen today but despite the feeling she was again growing aroused as she neared her destination. She found it dark and the sign turned to closed. She waited and when the sign turned she went in, locked the door, turned the sign and went to the back of the store. He was sitting on the couch with a glass in his hand. When she came in she looked to the table but the box was not there.

"Sit"

He motioned to a chair.

"I asked you this once before now I am going to ask again. Why are you here?"

She looked at him and answered quickly.

"I wanted to find out what it meant to be dissolute."

He leaned forward and put the glass on the table.

"No. I want to know what drove you to try to find it."

She shrugged.

"I guess because I wasn't finding pleasure or happiness."

"What about your husband."

Her eyes jerked up

"You knew I was married."

He laughed.

"That was plain the first time I saw you. Now answer my question."

"He is not much of a husband. He is gone every night with his friends, he hardly ever speaks to me. It's like I don't exist to him."

"Why do you suppose that is."

"I guess he doesn't love me."

He leaned back on the couch.

"I think he is as bored as you are."

She looked at him.

"What do you mean."

"Have you done anything in the last year to attract his attention?"

She thought.

"I . . . I don't' guess so."

"I thought not."

"How do you think your husband would react if he walked into a bar and saw a sexy woman half naked sitting on a chair exposed to everyone?"

She thought about it.

"I am sure he would be aroused."

"What if he came home and found, instead of a mousy housewife with a boring dinner on the table, a leather clad and collared woman waiting at the door on her knees."

"He would think he was in the wrong house."

He chuckled.

"Perhaps. Do you understand what I am saying?"

She shook her head.

"Not really."

"Ellen, you have been down the road here. You have experienced things that most women would never even contemplate and you have learned to make them pleasurable. Hell, you have learned to crave them. You know now how to give pleasure. Go home. Take what you have learned and show your husband what he has been missing. Be what you are for him and I guarantee he will stay home."

She looked at him in astonishment.

"I never thought of that."

"I know. That is the single most important lesson you can take away from this."

She studied the floor in front of her.

"You know, the thought of doing that scares me more than coming here the first time."

"Don't let it throw you. You're beautiful, sexy and you have the capability of being whatever your husband wants you to be and to enjoy doing it. Go do that."

She looked up at him.

"Can I come back here?"

"You can come back to shop. I am sure that he will eventually want to have a hand in picking out new toys."

"No. I mean, can I come back here to you."

He smiled.

"No. You are done here. There is nothing more I can do for you."

She bit her lip.

"Why didn't you ever have sex with me?"

"I answered that question once. It wasn't about sex."

She took a deep breath.

"But I wanted you to. I wanted you to so badly."

For the first time she saw a softness in his face and eyes.

"I know you did."

She blinked back tears.

"Are you sure that you won't fuck me just once before I go?"

"No Ellen, I won't. You are too close to me to let that happen."

She nodded, suddenly realizing that what he said was true.

"I guess I should go?"

He nodded.

She stood.

"Thank you."

"Thank you Ellen. You have been a good student and I think you are going to find a lot of happiness in the future."

She turned and left, tears in her eyes. She sobbed occasionally on the way home. Inside her house, she dropped to the couch and just sat.

&&&

She waited in the kitchen, out of sight of the front door. Pacing nervously, she heard her husband's car in the driveway. The door opened and she waited a few more second. She heard him exclaim in his usual disgusted and disappointed voice.

"God Damn. No dinner again!"

She stepped out from around the kitchen door. She was dressed only in the black stockings, the black leather garter belt and the heels. To her knowledge it was the first time he had seen her since she had started shaving. Her hair was done as was her makeup. She stepped forward, dropped to her knees, keeping them spread wide, her hands clasped behind her back. With her head bowed she spoke softly and diffidently.

"Would you prefer roast beef or this, Sir?"

####

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
257 Followers
12