Distant Outpost Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soldiers' reaction when their Captain entered the canteen did not disappoint either, they whistled and cheered loudly for a while. When they quieted down Sarah finally got the chance to speak.

"Today I'm going to win both my skirt and panties back," she announced.

"But we're only playing one staked game each day, so you can't win both," one of the privates replied.

"You're a clever bunch of perverts, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir!"

The Captain knew that the soldiers would try to dissuade her, if she wanted to play the billiards right away, so she did not even try. Plus she had not exposed her body publicly just to cover it right away. Again they played darts and air hockey, because these two games offered the best opportunity to admire Sarah's body. Today she was mentally prepared and, despite the plug inside of her butt, she was able to focus on the game. She won both of them, so the entire evening would be spent sober, but neither of the soldiers seemed to be overly disappointed. Speaking of anal plug, it got spotted quite swiftly and was also rewardeded with whistling and cheering, although not as loud; but the lewd comments continued throughout the night, further rejoincing Sarah's inner exhibitionist. She had no intentions of having anal sex with any of the soldiers, she was wearing the toy more to tease the men... and herself; its mental impact was much greater than the physical one.

Of course, the blowjobs also took place before the game of billiards. The Captain sucked six cocks and swallowed their cumshots while sitting on a couch with her legs spread wide, she also rubbed her clit; this was when the anal plug might have had the greatest impact. But ultimately the six privates had an orgasm and Sarah did not, which was definitely a handicap for the next challenge. By the time she swallowed the sixth load she was undeniably horny and her pussy was wet. To exhibit the latter to the audience she shoved two fingers into her vagina and fingered herself for a short moment. She then withdrew the digits and diligently licked them both clean; the men reacted to the spectacle the same way they usually did.

"All right, boys," the Captain stood up from the couch, "I'm on a winning streak today and I don't intend to break it. Which one of you should I beat in billiards today?"

Private Peter stepped forward.

"Me," he said, "but I'm going to win," he added with a grin.

"You wish!" Sarah replied and matched his smile.

She had no intention of throwing the game, but was not exactly certain whether she wanted to win it. The sheer excitement of the challenge was better than the outcome itself; and there was still one more thing to settle.

"How about we raise the stakes?" the Captain asked, "we'll make the game even more interesting?"

"What do you propose?"

Sarah was once again thinking on her feet.

"Regardless of the result of the game I'll get all of my clothes back and if you lose YOU will have to skip one chance to fuck me," the last remark was addressed at Peter, "but if you win the prize will be much greater as well. I'll give you three options and you'll all vote on which one to pick before the game starts.

Option one - I'll spend the entire next day completely naked, apart from shoes that is.

Option two - I'll bring two of my largest dildos and fick both of my holes with them until I cum.

Option three - I'll take off the bodystocking and everyone will get the chance to touch me however they like for one minute.

I'm proposing a change of rules in the middle of the game, so it's only fair if we take a vote. Let's do it military style. Everyone out!"

To claim that the soldiers were surprised would be an understatement, but they obeyed nevertheless. Once everyone was outside the Captain commanded:

"Form a line."

When the soldiers were ready she ordered:

"Attention!"

She strode along the entire line, dressed in just bodystocking, with a butt-plug inside of her ass, her heels clicking on the pavement. All cocks were standing to attention as well.

"At ease," the Captain said when she reached the end of the line, "everyone who agrees to the change of rules, step forward."

Thirty six men stepped forward.

"Step back. Everyone who wants Option one as a prize, whole day naked, step forward."

Five men did.

"Step back. Everyone who wants Option two, dildo fucking, step forward."

Eight men did.

"We seem to have a winner, but we'll do the formalities anyway. Step back. Everyone who wants Option three, touching, step forward."

The rest, twenty three men, did.

"It is decided. Step back, match into the canteen," the Captain commanded, "you still need to win the game."

The whole voting process allowed Sarah to calm down a bit, she was still aroused, but now she could focus a bit better; she still was not certain whether she wanted to win or lose though, but determined to play as best as she could. Peter no longer looked as confident as previously, the stakes were now higher both ways and the soldiers knew that the Captain was a formidable player. The audience watched the game excited, they cheered for their champion and admired Sarah's exposed body. The Captain was still distracted by her own partial nudity and the anal plug, but not nearly as badly as on the previous day. Peter's drop in confidence caused by the increased stakes negatively impacted his play. Ultimately Sarah won, to the great disappointment of the entire platoon.

"So the entire voting was for naught," the Captain said with a seductive smile, "but I'm not a mean winner, so I'll remain in my current outfit for one dance. Then it'll be time to go to the bedroom."

The cheer was not overly enthusiastic, the soldiers were still disappointed by the loss, but they appreciated Sarah's little bonus for them.

The dance was fun, especially for the Captain's partner, but the other soldiers enjoyed watching them as well. Peter was that partner, it was a consolation prize for him, because he would need to skip one round of fucking. The private was handsy, as was to be expected, but their activity was still actually dancing and Sarah found it pleasant.

The new order for the evening sex turned out to be a good idea, although the sex itself looked very much like on the previous day. The largest difference was the anal plug which the Captain kept in throughout the entire evening; despite its small size it greatly amplified all of the sensations. Sarah once again played the role of a teacher, but she obtained from the men what she had wanted and believed that next time they would be better.

By winning the game of billiards Sarah had avoided a task which would push her even farther down the Camp's Whore path. She was neither happy nor disappointed by that fact, the sheer excitement of the risk had been enough. While she lay in her bed before falling asleep she came up with a new idea to spice up the stay at the Fort. She almost could not wait to tell her soldiers about it in the morning. The idea itself would be just an expansion of an activity the platoon had been participating in every day - playing volleyball. Instead of singles games with just a beer for the winners they would make a whole tournament with much more attractive prizes. There were thirty six men in the platoon, so just enough to create six teams; they would play a round robin. With three matches each day, every team playing a single match, it would take five days to finish the mini-tournament.

"I'll act as a referee," the Captain explained after the morning jog, "I'm sure you won't doubt my fairness, even though I'll have my own stakes in the game. After you create teams I'll place my bet, but I won't tell you and write it on a piece of paper instead. I'll put it in an envelope and give it to Mitch for keeping. If my team wins then the main prize will be three beers for each player of the winning team to drink whenever they wish at the canteen. In the evenings of course. One beer for second place. If my bet is incorrect then the winners will get to fuck me one extra time, second place will get a blowjob."

The idea was met with enthusiasm and rewarded with a loud cheer. Of course Sarah could have simply skipped the whole betting part and offered her body as a reward right away, but the minor gamble increased the excitement.

While the Captain was sunbathing, naked of course, her soldiers were tasked with creating teams. The referee came to the tournament dressed in a skimpy thong bikini and high heeled sandals. Her sight might have been distracting for the players, but if they wanted to get under that bikini they would better focus on the game. Sarah first learnt the composition of the teams, they had played a few games together already, so she knew more or less the skills of each man. Based on that knowledge she silently predicted the winner and wrote it on a piece of paper; if there was any mental cheating involved, it was not conscious. The Captain did not need any more sex than she was getting already, it was the risk of losing that brough the kicks. Mitch of course could be trusted, Sarah was certain that he would not look at her bet to spoil the game. Until the very end the soldiers would remain unaware whether they were playing for beer or for sex.

The volleyball tournament was quite entertaining in itself. The soldiers made bets on games they did not participate in. Those who were not playing at the moment spent as much time looking at the game as on the referee. Sarah spiced up the breaks between sets with a simple but sexy cheerleading routine. The rest of the activities throughout the week remained unchanged.

Ultimately the Captain guessed the winner incorrectly, she was close though, because her team came in second. Both teams were very happy to hear about it. The fellatios were rewarded on the same evening as the final match, so Sarah had to give eleven blowjobs in a row. Eleven, not twelve, because one of the men had already been scheduled for that day. The Captain told him that he could choose when he wanted to be sucked off; somewhat surprisingly he did not ask for it right on the next day. The winners were included in the daily fuckign schedule, one extra man each day. Same deal was made if someone's date overlapped.

The tournament became a regular event and was held each week. Because the Captain got better at typing the winners the number of prize beers had to be reduced to two per player of the winning team and none for the second place. She lost often enough for the platoon not to be disappointed; she never did that on purpose though. Billiard games for higher stakes also happened once a week, but without voting this time. Each week a different volunteer faced Sarah; if he lost - he would skip a round of sex, if he won - one of several things would happen. The Captain created a list, the three original options were included; on each such evening she would pick one at random in front of the soldiers. Of all the games played at the cantina she was strongest at billiards, so she rarely lost, but that did not reduce the excitement. Touching remained the platoon's favourite, so whenever it was drawn Sarah would increase the duration by one minute, regardless of the result of the game. The Captain was creative and was able to come up with many ideas to spice up their stay at Fort Holloway, and to get even more sex while doing so, but there was one thing that kept returning to her mind, not so much during the day, but often in her dreams. The Gangbang.

Not that she was not having enough sex, on the contrary, but that had been a unique extreme experience; most women would not want to repeat it, but she belonged to a tiny minority. The Captain struggled with her thoughts for weeks. During that period the Arons visited the Fort once again with a truck full of supplies, uncommon amounts of beers included. They had a threesome together and Sarah suspended her schedule with the platoon for that day. She might have been breaking the rules with both groups, but she preferred to limit the number of people who knew that she was the Camp's Whore. On the day when the Lieutenants departed the Captain decided that she wanted to have another gangbang, but a planned and orderly one this time. By then Sarah had had sex with each soldier at least once. Her lessons might not be too meaningful during a gangbang, but the closer, more intimate contact meant that the young men would at least not be as nervous. They would also not be acting upon an impulse born out of pure lust, but participate in planned fully consensual sex. The Captain planned everything in her head, then decided to inform the platoon about her plans. She did that in the same manner in which she had made many such announcements and which was basically a parody of the military ways.

"Attention!" Sarah commanded one morning after the jog, "form a line."

On that particular day she was wearing a sports bra and a thong bikini bottom. The soldiers stood upright, but eyed her hungrily. The Captain was enjoying these gazes, as she spoke in a serious tone.

"Remind me, soldiers. Those who had gangbanged your Captain, step forward."

Without hesitation the entire line evenly obeyed the command. Sarah smiled broadly, but quickly put the serious face back on.

"Those who want to do that again, step forward."

They hesitated only for a moment, then the entire platoon stepped forward.

"At ease. Your cocks can remain at attention."

The event had been announced, everyone knew that this had not been a mere question and that their commander already had something in her mind.

After breakfast Sarah laid out all the details of the incoming gangbang. She also announced that for the week the volleyball tournament would be suspended, so would be the billiard games with extra prizes. The day before the event and two days afterwards there would be no evening sex nor blowjobs, but no men would suffer because of that; she would reschedule it all.

On the "special day" Sarah wore just a simple coat and a pair of heels; she did not want to unnecessarily damage any of her lingerie. She also had a sizeable anal-plug and had prepared for anal sex; the soldiers had been encouraged to use both of her holes, her pussy would need some respite during the ride. The canteen had also been prepared, a single bed with fresh sheets was standing in the middle, several bottles of water and towels were lying nearby for later use. All soldiers had just taken a shower and were wearing only underwear.

Sarah's heart was beating fast, this would be a test not only of her stamina and endurance, but also of her mind. She was not certain whether passing the latter test would mean that she was fine or insane.

Unlike a pornstar in such circumstances the Captain was not on any drugs, she was high enough on excitement. She took a large sip of water, took off her heels and got onto the bed. She assumed a doggy-style position sideways on the piece of furniture, so that one man could approach her from each side while they were still standing on the floor. As rank would have it Mitch and Ted would go first, then Bill and the privates in a reversed alphabetical order. The Sergeant was holding a bottle of lubricant; Sarah's pussy was moist already, without any touching, from sheer excitement, but that was not enough, and there was no time for proper foreplay. Mitch lubed the waiting vagina, then his own penis; while he was doing that Ted approached Sarah from the front. By the time the Sergeant shoved his cock into her pussy, she was already sucking the Corporal. Bill and one of the privates got onto the bed on the Captain's sides, and began to caress her body. That part has also been planned, the soldiers had been instructed to be gentle and not overly intrusive. Mitch held Sarah's hips firmly and swiftly reached a steady pace, his shoves were not too forceful, so as not to exhaust her too quickly. The Captain was sucking Ted's cock at a slow pace, the main goal was to lubricate his penis, not to make him cum right away. The anal plug remained inside of her anus and it amplified the sensation of her pussy being fucked.

Sarah expected that each of the soldiers would last a bit longer during this gangbang. She might have been teasing them mercilessly, but also gave them regular opportunities to let off some steam; plus this time orgy was not as wild. Overall she estimated that it would last a few hours, so several breaks would be necessary. The first three men would most likely be the ones to last the longest, but this was not a competition and no-one was counting the time. Although maybe it was a competition of sorts, between Sarah and herself.

Several minutes later Mitch shot his load inside of the Captain's pussy; Ted went around the bed to take his post. There were no instruction regarding the choice between ass and vagina, but since they rarely got the chance to fuck Sarah's anus he was eager to try the back door entrance. He carefully pulled out the plug, then reached for the lube. By the time the Corporal was finished lubricating that hole Bill already had his cock inside of the Captain's mouth and another private was by her side touching her naked body. The rest of the soldiers were watching the spectacle and sipping a beer; one was permitted for this evening. Ted was gentle when he first pushed his cock into Sarah's ass, but as soon as her anus adapted to his penis he began to quickly speed up. She kept occasionally groaning, but was not too vocal yet. He needed about as much time to cum as Mitch. Bill swiftly took over the post and also chose to fuck the Captain's ass. He also spanked her buttock before remembering that this was not allowed; he mumbled "Sorry", but continued to fuck her without the delay. He loved the feeling when anal muscles clenched on his cock when the buttocks were spanked, but he understood why this activity was forbidden during the gangbang.

The anal sex was not getting the Captain any closer to an orgasm, but she was not disappointed; she was certain that she would get a fair shar of orgasms that evening. The blowjobs she was giving were not the top ones either, she often stopped to issue a groan or just take a short rest; but soldiers also had no reasons to complain.

The private who came after Bill chose to fuck Sarah's pussy and so did the one after him. It was that soldier who managed to make the Captain cum, her orgasm and the clenching of her vaginal muscles pushed him over the edge too, so they climaxed together; she was by far the louder one. When Sarah's orgasm ended she commanded a change of position. Before she assumed it she took a few gulps of water, then laid on her back. She told the next private to use her ass and he was happy to oblige.

The Captain's booty was on the very edge of the bed, so in this position it offered perfect access to both of her holes. Her head was on the edge too, but was not hanging back off it, this way was more comfortable to lay down, but not overly efficient for sucking cocks. It was still good enough to keep them hard and make them wet. Just like previously there was one man on Sarah's each side, caressing her skin, mostly playing with her breasts though. There was a thick pillow prepared for anal sex in this position. The soldier lifted and spread the Captain's legs, then placed them on her sides, almost bending her in half. He then put the pillow under her hips. When someone wanted to fuck her pussy they would take the pillow out and either keep Sarah in the same position or place her ankles on their shoulders.

Man after man came to fuck Sarah, they managed to bring her to another orgasm in the missionary position, so she made another short break. She drank some water, then again switched to doggy-style position. She was beginning to feel first signs of fatigue, but she knew she still had reasonable reserves of energy; she had to, because she was not even halfway through yet. As the orgy continued, slightly less than half of the men chose to use the Captain's anus, it seemed to be just the right proportion. There were moments when Sarah wondered whether she would be able to endure not one, but two rounds; that would be an unbeatable achievement, right? Or was the term 'achievement' improper in that context? The reality soon gave her the answer, she was barely able to finish one round with the entire platoon. By the time the gangbang finished she was utterly exhausted. Her orifices were sore, her jaw was aching and so was her throat from all the moans and cries. The Captain was glad that the self-imposed ordeal was over. She was satisfied after the numerous orgasms, of which she completely lost count, and she did not regret her decision to organise the orgy, but there was no way she could go on for any longer.