Distant Outpost Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keira turned out to be a superb licked, Sarah had to focus to give the cock the attention it required. The penis itself was somewhat distracting as well, its sheer size, both length and girth, made the Captain want to stop and just admire it. She wondered whether it was even possible to deepthroat something that large, but decided not to try it right then. She instead focused on licking and sucking it, so that the long shaft and especially the thick head were sloppy and slippery. She used one hand to hold the penis and the other to fondle the testices. Winfield just sat back, enjoyed the blowjob and the sight.

It was Sarah who suggested that they proceed to the next stage; she knew the best how wet the two key elements were. The General was happy to oblige and directed how the girls should position themselves. Keira was to sit in the armchair, Sarah would get on all fours with her face between the other woman's legs. Horace then knelt behind the Captain, he used one hand to finger her pussy and then the other to grope her buttock; he did not spend too much time on these activities though. Soon he pulled one of Sarah's buttocks to the side and used his other hand to guide his cock into her wet waiting pussy. Winfield was well aware of his size and knew that not every woman could accommodate him; somehow he suspected that the Captain was one of the few that could, but he still preferred to remain careful. Sarah stopped licking and issued a soft moan, when the thick head of Horace's cock spread her vagina's lips. She allowed herself to be distracted for a moment, but then returned to Keira's pussy. Not that she enjoyed performing cunnilingus on other women, but she wanted to play the General's game and believed that she should return the Lieutenant the favour.

Winfield's penis slowly but gradually disappeared inside of Sarah's pussy, she moaned but continued to lick the vagina in front of her. Eventually she sensed Horace's loins touching her buttocks.

"You're superb, Sarah," the General said, "you'll fit perfectly into our society."

He grabbed her hips and withdrew his cock until only its head remained inside. He then pushed it back in, still careful, but much faster this time.

"Mhmm," the Captain's moan was louder this time and she again made a short pause in the licking.

Horace now knew that Sarah could take him whole, so he grabbed her hips firmly and began to gradually increase the pace. Once he reached the desired mediocre tempo he added force to his shoves, to test the Captain even further. She was getting increasingly vocal and her cunnilingus was hectic at best, but she accepted his cock almost effortlessly. Winfield had not been aware that Sarah was a screamer, but this was an old building and the walls were thick. A few times Keira found it necessary to squeeze the Captain's head between her thighs to muffle the moans.

The threesome continued in the same configuration for several minutes, Horace maintained the pace, the depth and the forcefulness of his shoves. He had found a woman who could take it all and he wanted to use her full potential. At one point Sarah stopped licking and issued a loud high-pitched cry; just in time Keira squeezed her thighs and pushed the Captain's head into her crotch. She made sure that the other woman could breathe easily, but took care that her ecstatic noises would not be heard outside. The General continued to fuck Sarah, her whole body was trembling with an intense orgasm, he could sense the clenching of her vaginal muscles on his cock, but that was not enough to make him cum yet. Some time later the Captain calmed down and Keira released the grip on her head, Horace fucked her for a moment longer before withdrawing his cock.

"You were incredible, Sarah," Winfield said, "that a rest."

"You were pretty good yourself, Horace," she replied, breathing hard, "you're still hard?" she asked with wide eyes, when she turned around.

"Keira will take care of that," the General said with a smile.

The Captain stood up, she did not want to place her sloppy bottom on the upholstering. There was a small bottle of water on the table, so she took a huge gulp, then she sipped some cognac.

Keira assumed the same position as the Captain only recently and Horace began to fuck her without delay. Sarah was fine with the role of a spectator, by the time Winfield made the Lieutenant cum and creampied her pussy she finished the bottle of water and her glass of cognac. Keira was not nearly as loud as the Captain, but it was clear that her orgasm was genuine. Sarah wondered whether the huge balls had produced an equally voluminous cumshot, Winfield's climax lasted so long, that they most likely had. They all needed a bath, there were showers nearby, but Sarah wondered whether anyone would find them showering together in the middle of the day suspicious; she assumed that the General had it covered. The three of them chatted for a moment before sneaking out to the showers; ladies went first.

"Congratulations on your promotion once again, Captain," Winfield said before they parted, "I'll notify you when there's a meeting of the society."

Sarah was tempted to ask Keira a few questions while they were showering, but decided against it. It would have been unwise to push her luck too far and risk being spotted naked together at that time and place.

When a few minutes later she left the building Sarah first went to see the promotion board. Not that she did not trust the General, she simply wanted to see it with her own eyes. She had already come to terms with the prospect of remaining a captain, but that did not mean she did not WANT to be a major. There it was, Captain Sarah Bendt, her name on the board. She will be a major soon! Not only her, on the list there was also Captain Lauren Luscious. She was two years younger and they were being promoted at the same time; apparently her knees bent more easily. Sarah did not necessarily consider Lauren a rival, nor were her negative feelings too strong. Still she maintained her opinion that Luscious was a bitch, but that did not mean that the other woman's presence during the promotion would spoil the event. The Captain was unsure whether she felt more impatient towards the promotion or towards a meeting with "The Society". Who would have guessed that being a Camp's Whore could have positive consequences? She also wondered which of her men was already a member of the secret group. Sarah smiled, she was certain that her life was about to improve and become a lot more interesting.