Distant Outpost Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sheets were soaked with sweat and semen, and it felt as if Sarah's skin was in a similar shape. The Captain drank another whole bottle of water while the soldiers rewarded her with a loud cheer. When she put the bottle away she grinned widely at them, but was too tired to say anything. Just like after the previous gangbang Mitch carried her, naked and sweaty, to her quarters, there he washed her quickly and put to the clean bed, she thanked him quietly. Before falling asleep Sarah glanced at the clock, the orgy had lasted about three hours; this was the hardest cardio workout she had ever performed.

The next two days of sexual abstinence were absolutely necessary for the Captain to rest; that was barely enough, but she did not want to disappoint her soldiers. She continued to tease her men, but the fucking and sucking schedule was postponed as planned. Later the schedule, as well as all other sexual activieties, returned and the new norm continued until the end of the platoon's stay at Fort Holiday. Sarah fully embraced the role of the Camp's Whore, but did not try another gangbang; she felt satisfied in that regard... for now. She increased the weekly number of high-prized billiard games to two and later three. Among the prizes were the three original ideas: naked day, touching and double-penetration with toys. But the Captain managed to come up with some new ideas, like a handjob for everyone with a cumshot into a bowl, at the end she drank all the cum from the bowl. Or pussy licking by all, every soldier would get a minute to lick her pussy and they counted how many orgasms they managed to give her that way. Sarah performed each of these activities at least once during the remainder of the time. She had been a promiscuous woman her entire adult life, but she felt as if she had had more sex during these three months than during the fifteen or so years prior to that; it did not mean that the Captain considered it too much.

BACK AT THE BASE

For Sarah Fort Holiday lived up to its nickname more than for anyone else, it had been like a three-month long holiday in Sodom and Gomorrah. As much as the Captain had enjoyed being the Camp's Whore, she was glad that it was coming to an end. Not that she suddenly craved sexual abstinence, but the mundane order of the everyday life in the military should help her return to regular life and normal amounts of sex. Delivering a lengthy detailed boring report of the last commision was exactly the kind of awful activity that could remove even the greatest arousal. When the idols of military bureaucracy were satisfied the Captain could finally return to regular duty.

Sarah was walking through the base in her parade uniform; it had been freshly ironed and laid on her perfectly. She was feeling elegant and professional, and a bit sexy as well, thanks to the black lace lingerie worn underneath the uniform. She could not suddenly stop being herself, and no-one would be able to tell by looking at her calves that the stockings she was wearing were an expensive kind. The Captain was simply feeling good when she was approached by a young female lieutenant whom she barely recognised.

"Captain Bendt?"

"Yes."

"General Winfield would like to see you."

"General Winfield?" Sarah was genuinely surprised.

This particular General had nothing to do with Fort Holloway and while he was her superior, he never spoke with her personally. She could think of only one reason why Winfield might act that way and it was not a happy thought. Trying to maintain an impassive look she asked:

"Has the General mentioned why he wants to see me?"

"No, Captain," the Lieutenant was polite and patient. And very pretty.

Lieutenant Keira Thompson seemed to be in her early twenties, she was of similar height and built as Sarah, she had light brown skin and thick dark brown hair tied in a ponytail. Apart from her high cheek-bones she had soft facial features, with her large dark round eyes being the most prominent element.

"When should I meet the General?" the Captain asked.

"If it's convenient for you, Captain, the General would see you right now," her expression and voice remained polite and professional.

"Then let's not keep him waiting, Lieutenant," Sarah replied with a smile, although her heart was beating faster.

Keira led Sarah to the General's office which was located on the second floor of an old brick building. It had the old school style of practical luxury reserved for high ranking officers. The building's ground floor was elevated and the entire construction was quite tall which gave the General a decent view of the training grounds. There were two ways of entering the office, directly from the corridor or through his adjutant's, Lieutenant Thompson, office; most people had to use the latter route and Sarah was one of them.

"Captain Bendt," Sarah saluted upon entry.

"At ease," General Wienfield said in a professional voice, then added in a more relaxed tone, "sit down, Captain," he gestured towards a chair.

The room was just spacious enough to fit all of the furniture without being crowded. The main element was a large stylish wooden desk; behind it sat the General on a proportionally sizable armchair, in front of it were two smaller chairs, onto one of which Sarah had been invited. In the corner there was a coffee table with two small armchairs on its side. The walls were lined with cabinets, one wall was reserved for photographs, medals and even a sabre. The carpet on the floor was surprisingly thick and soft, apparently boots were not worn in this room too often. Everything was kept in the late Victorian style, or rather its imitation.

General Horace Winfield himself was a tall athletic man in his mid-fifties, with broad shoulders and imposing posture, but also a friendly almost fatherly face which softened his image. His skin was dark brown and it contrasted strongly with the short thick grey hair on his head. The Captain knew that the General was married, an officer had to remember such details about her superiors and subordinates. It was a bit easier in Winfield's case, because his wife also served in the army, albeit as a surgeon. When Sarah sat down the General spoke.

"Congratulations on your promotion, Captain. Even if it's a bit overdue."

"I'm being promoted?" Sarah did not try to hide her surprise.

"You haven't checked the board?"

"I just finished all the formalities after returning from Fort Holloway.

"That's understandable," the General replied with a polite smile, "some say that your promotion had been postponed because your... mouth is too big and your knees don't bend."

"There might be some truth to these rumours, General," Sarah replied innocently.

"While I do believe that proper discipline is necessary, there might be some officers who mistake discipline with servitude."

"Well phrased, General. I'll keep that in mind," she did her best to make her voice sound calm and neutral.

"Speaking of discipline, Captain. I've received information that you had used rather... peculiar methods of maintaining discipline among your men in Fort Holloway," he said in a calm voice. There was not a trace of outrage or disgust which could have been expected in such circumstances.

Sarah held her breath and her heart began to race, she was sure the emotions were showing on her face, but she was not able to hide them. Winfield must have seen them and he quickly added in a equally calm tone:

"Don't worry, Captain. I have no intentions of using this information against you. Quite the opposite."

The words and the tone in which they were said were reassuring, but the effect on Sarah was not immediate. She was shocked, astonished and, because of the final part, also curious.

"Thank you, General," the Captain replied when the initial shock passed, "I appreciate that. What do you mean by 'the opposite' though?"

"I had hoped you'd ask," Winfield replied with a broad smile, "let's discuss that more comfortably."

The General stood up, so the Captain did the same; he gestured towards the coffee table.

"I considered proposing to you a coffee," Winfield continued, "but it seems that you need something stronger. What would you say to a glass of cognac? I'll join you and be your partner in crime, hopefully that'll help you trust me," he had a quizzical smile on his face.

"Thank you, General. I'll gladly participate in this conspiracy," Sarah managed to compose herself and put on a sweet innocent expression.

The Captain sat on one of the armchairs, Winfield brought two small glasses and poured cognac into them. He then sat down, raise his glass and said:

"I propose a toast. To alternative means of discipline."

"Let's drink to that," Sarah replied although she still did not know what kind of game the General was playing. She raised her glass, took a large sip, put it down and waited for Winfield to continue.

"I would like to offer you a proposal, Captain," he began carefully weighing his words, "one which will be impactful and, I'm certain of that, enjoyable for all parties involved. I also want to assure you that whatever your answer is it will not impact your career one way or another. Before I make that proposal I have a small request. This answer will also not have any impact on your career."

The General made a pause, so Sarah considered it necessary to add something to the, one-sided so far, conversation.

"Despite the rumours, General, I can be very agreeable when given a fair offer."

Winfield smile and said:

"Would you be so kind and take off your uniform for me?"

It would be easy to assume that the General was simply a pervert who decided to use his subordinate's misdeeds to blackmail her. But Sarah believed he was genuine, not only there was no blackmail included, but also as he put it, it would be enjoyable. She had stripped for privates only recently, stripping for a General could be considered a promotion in itself. Without saying a single word the Captain took another sip of cognac, smaller this time, then stood up and began to slowly unbutton her blouse. Winfield observed her in silence and she maintained eye-contact while smiling seductively.

Sarah was not the one to simply take her clothes off in front of men. Just like earlier at the canteen at Fort Holloway she decided to perform a minor striptease; a military uniform was as good for such activity as any other outfit. The Captain slowly swayed her body to an unheard music, soon the buttons were all open and the General could see her lace bra. In a leisurely pace she peeled off the blouse from her arms, then finally fully took it off and threw it playfully onto her armchair. The skirt was next, it had a single button and a zipper on the side, both gave a decent opportunity to prolong the striptease. Winfield observed Sarah patiently, but she thought she caught a glimpse of something twitching in his pants; could the General be so swift to react at his age? The Captain pulled the skirt down her legs equally slowly, but eventually she was standing in front of Winfield in just her sexy lingerie. She stepped out of the skirt with one foot, then picked it with the other and also tossed it onto the armchair.

"Beautiful," the General said quietly with a genuine admiration in his voice, "thank you, Sarah. I admire your taste in lingerie as well."

The fact that he used her first name, instead of her rank, did not escape the Captain's notice; it was very telling.

"What would you say if we took it a step further, Sarah?" Winfield asked in a completely different voice, it was clear that her short spectacle had an effect on him.

"What can I do for you, Horace?" she asked seductively.

The General pointed towards the floor with his finger, then made a calling gesture with it; Sarah knew exactly what was expected of her. She got down onto the carpet, now appreciating its softness, then on all fours reached Winfield. He opened the belt in his pants, but left the rest to the woman at his feet.

Crawling to someone on all fours is considered a strong sign of submissiveness, but Sarah did not feel exactly dominated. Sure, she was doing what the General had asked her to, but that was the key distinction - he had ASKED her, not TOLD her. She felt as if they had made a mutually beneficial deal and she was about to open the prize. Although apparently the real deal was only to be proposed.

The Captain carefully opened the General's zipper and slowly retrieved his penis from his underwear. It was HUGE! Sarah had seen a fair share of big cocks in her life, but this one might have been the largest. It was still only semi-erect, but there was enough space to hold it with both hands AND almost fill her mouth. She pulled the penis far out from the underwear, so that she could fondle the testicles; they were proportionally sized. The Captain stroked the shaft with one palm and began to lick the still thickening head.

"Now we're in a proper position," the General said, "for me to lay out my proposal. I'm certain you'll like it."

With the head of the penis between her lips Sarah looked up and their eyes met; she maintained eye-contact, as Winfield continued to speak.

"We have an informal group within the army which we call, somewhat pretentiously, The Society. It includes people of both sexes and various ranks, although during our private meetings the ranks don't matter. The hierarchy is as informal as the group itself."

Sarah was giving Horace a top class blowjob, she quickly managed to make his penis fully hard and was somewhat relieved to learn that it did not grow too much, it had been large enough already. She also maintained a leisurely pace, almost teasing the General; she did not want him to ejaculate before he was done talking, although she somehow suspected that his stamina matched his size.

"Our Society has a better distribution of sexes than the army, but we're still far from equal parities, so we would gladly welcome another beautiful woman. Especially since it seems that your libido makes you a perfect candidate. As you might have already guessed our group isn't plotting to overthrow the government or to hide our contact with the aliens. We're interested in more earthbound carnal matters. Would you, Sarah," the General addressed her directly and they renewed the eye-contact, the blowjob never stopped though, "be interested in participating in our little group?"

The Captain finally pulled back her head, but continued to fondle Winfield's balls.

"I'm willing to consider your proposal, Horace," she answered feigning indifference, even though her heart was beating fast, "but only if you're ready to return the favour," she gave his cock a long lick. At the end she could not hold back a broad seductive smile.

"I'm ready to do much more than that," Winfield replied, matching her smile.

The Captain could not fully believe what she was hearing. Not only one of her men had informed their superiors of their improper behaviour, it would also seem that she was going to be rewarded for it, instead of being punished, even if the reward would be only "informal". Sarah would never consider selling her body for a promotion, but fucking generals for fun was fully appceptable; and it seemed that she would fuck her first general right now. Winfield's next move surprised her though. He picked up the phone lying on the coffee table and dialled a number.

"Close the door to your office and join us."

Having heard these words the Captain knew what was going to happen.

Soon afterwards Lieutenant Thompson entered the room, Sarah was still kneeling between the General's legs and holding his cock in her mouth; Keira did not look surprised in the least, she only smiled as if she had been expecting such a sight.

"Be so kind, Sarah," Winfield said, "and help Keira undress."

The Captain might not have been too happy about the prospect of having another woman with whom she had to share the man, but she suspected that Horace would make it worth the effort. She got up from the floor and approached the Lieutenant. She began to unbutton the young woman's blouse, it might not have been her striptease, but she still wanted to make a minor spectacle for the one-man audience. Apparently Keira was thinking along similar lines, because she began to caress Sarah's exposed skin. When all of the buttons were open the Lieutenant turned around, the Captain first took off her suit jacket, then the blouse, both in cooperation in a smooth dance-like manner. Next came the skirt, Sarah unzipped it, then squatted down and slowly pulled the item down Keira's long shapely legs. She was not exactly surprised to learn that the Lieutenant's lingerie was just as sexy as her own; it consisted of a white lace bra and matching panties; they contrasted beautifully with the smooth brown skin. The sheer tan stockings were barely visible on her legs, but the suspender belt matched the other two items.

Sarah might not have been attracted to women, but she could appreciate the feminine beauty. Keira was built like a fitness model, her duty might have made her a pencil pusher, but she clearly took great care of her body. She had delicate feminine curves accentuated by firm toned muscles, her thighs were strong, buttocks - round and shoulders - broad. Keira's breasts were firm B-cups and while not the largest they fit her chest nicely. But even when she was undressed her gorgeous face was her most attractive part, especially when brightened by a seductive smile. Considering how strong and even Sarah's suntan was, her skin's current hue was not much lighter than that of the Lieutenant.

"How about, ladies, you get to know each other better?" the General suggested.

The Captain had feared that it would come to this and was aware that Horace did not mean talking about their pets and hobbies, but at that point she was already horny enough that it no longer bothered her. The Lieutenant apparently swung both ways, because she embraced Sarah warmly and leaned in for a kiss; her enthusiasm was becoming slightly contagious. The Captain was not a spoilsport, so she returned both the embrace and the kiss; a tongue soon invaded her mouth, so she returned that favour as well. As the woman's lips remained locked Keira's hands became more adventurous, they roamed over Sarah's back down to her buttocks. The Lieutenant raised her leg and pressed it against the Captain's side, so Sarah lowered her hand to grab the strong thigh for support. Soon afterwards she raised her own leg and Keira grabbed her thigh. The General was watching the entire spectacle in silence. The girls kissed until they ran out of breath; when their lips parted (but not yet their bodies) Winfield said:

"Beautiful! You're both gorgeous, ladies. I think it's already time to lose your bras and panties as well."

Keira was the first to strip Sarah, just like previously they made a sexy spectacle of it. The Captain found it even more fun than previously and she was certain that so did the Lieutenant. She was also surprised how quickly they managed to find a common rhythm, sure the mutual striptease was a bit chaotic, but it was not a complete mess and it sure was sexy for the spectator as well as for the performers.

"You have a superb even suntan, Sarah," Horace said with a knowing smile, "although I believe that you haven't mentioned the weather at Fort Holloway in your report."

"That's not the only thing that I left out," she replied, matching his smile.

"Now, ladies," Winfield added, "let's get closer together. Keira, lay on the floor on your back and you, Sarah, sit on her face."

The General was giving orders just like he was used to doing, but his tone was friendly and not commanding, and one could hear the lust in his voice. As soon as Sarah knelt over Keira's face the younger woman began to lick her, already moist, pussy. Horace did not wait either, he pulled down his pants and underwear and approached the Captain. His penis had softened a bit and Sarah knew her role was to make it fully hard again and sloppy. She remembered when Winfield said he was ready to do more and she was certain that her pussy and his cock needed to be as slippery as possible. Just the thought of being fucked by his monstous penis made her hornier.