Distant Outpost Ch. 05

Story Info
Sarah, now a major, goes to a party with The Society.
9.6k words
4.5
4.6k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Major Sarah Bendt. That sounded good, much better than Captain. Sarah never craved the position badly enough to crawl up other people's asses, but she had to admit that she was truly glad that she finally received the promotion. To make matters even better after the ceremony she made peace with her old rival - Lauren Luscious. Both women were in too elevated spirits to care about old grudges. They shook hands and exchanged pleasantries in conciliary tones; it was a sufficient truce.

"Hey, Bendt," Lauren added as they were about to part ways, "maybe we should meet for a coffee some time?"

"Sounds good to me," Sarah answered.

"We'll exchange the memories of how many dicks each of us had to suck to get the promotion."

Sarah laughed and replied:

"You keep the count?"

It was Lauren's time to laugh. The women agreed to a time and location.

"So it's a date," Bendt said as they again shook hands.

"Yeah. Don't forget to wear fresh lingerie."

Luscious was crazy and inalterable, but that no longer antagonised Sarah towards her. The coffee should be a good opportunity to turn the truce into a peace treaty.

The coffee was surprisingly pleasant. Both women were mature enough to be able to forget about old grudges. They also had a topic to talk about - their promotions and the military in general. It also turned out that while neither of them lived in a celibate, they did not actually suck any dicks to get their promotions. Sarah did not tell Lauren the dirty details of her stay at Fort Holloway, nor did she mention her meeting with General Horace Winfield and his adjutant Lieutenant Keira Thompson. She got a feeling that Lauren was hiding something as well, but there was no reason to press the issue; they were not that close yet. When the two women eventually parted they were not friends yet, but there seemed to exist an opportunity for future improvement in their relationship.

But neither the meeting with Lauren, nor even the promotion, made Sarah as excited as another event. Soon she would meet The Society for the first time. Winfield and his wife would prepare her for the party.

Virginia Winfield was much younger than her husband; she would become forty in a few months, so she was just a couple years older than Sarah. Now, after Bendt's promotion, they had the same rank, but for a surgeon this was not nearly as significant. Virginia might not have been a soldier per se, but she also took great care of her health and shape. Her skin was lighter than her husband's and had barely any signs of wrinkles. Mrs Winfield was naturally curvaceous and her muscles allowed her to keep the curves in proper shape. She was of similar height as Sarah, but was not nearly as athletic; instead she had much larger breasts and wider hips. Her thick wavy chestnut hair reached to her shoulder blades. Just like the General his wife also had a friendly approachable face.

Virginia and Sarah met before the party for two main reasons; three if you count them just getting to know each other. During their chat Mrs Winfield told Sarah what to expect at the party, she did not tell her exactly whom to expect there though. They also bought an outfit for the 'new' Major; despite Sarah's protests Virginia paid for the clothes.

"Don't worry," Virginia said with a knowing smile, "you'll get the chance to work it off," she added with a wink.

"Am I being invited as a hooker?" Sarah asked with a grin.

"We all are, darling," Mrs Winfield replied and they both laughed.

The two women spent a pleasant time together. The nature of the information provided by Virginia was heavily erotic, but the conversation felt natural and flowed freely. Mrs Winfield managed to dissipate most of Sarah's anxiety.

Buying outfits was a crucial part of the trip. The activity of shopping in itself brought the two women closer together, but it was also important how Sarah would present herself on her first meeting with The Society. Of course all of the members were open minded, to put it mildly, and rejoiced at the prospect of having another woman join their ranks, pun intended. Sarah was well aware though that the first impression was always important. Victoria herself was not aiming at a strong first impression, but she did not want to miss an opportunity to buy a new dress.

The dress they ultimately picked for Sarah was all white, but exposed a lot more skin than any bridal gown would. Its centrepiece was a corset which also serves as a bra. It was embroidered with intricate silver patterns which broke the uniformity of the white. The corset covered slightly over half of Sarah's breasts, including the nipples, but the rest of her upper body was exposed. The bottom part was made of four wide ankle-long strips; one at the front, at the back and on each side. The front one was the narrowest thus giving a generous glimpse of Sarah's toned legs. The fabric of which the strips were made was thin and light, so they seemed to float around her legs as she walked.

The dress they chose for Victoria was less flashy, but also sexy and quite revealing. It was emerald green and ankle long. The cleavage reached almost to the navel and revealed almost half of Victoria's breasts. The sleeves were long, but transparent. The bottom part of the dress was nearly as see-through as the sleeves. It also had a slit on one side that reached the top of the woman's thigh and exposed almost her entire leg. The colour of the dress was not uniform, it was covered in a subtle silvery glossy pattern, giving an impression of the morning dew on the grass.

Both women also bought a new pair of heels. These were lace strappy pumps with red soles and thirteen centimetre tall stiletto heels. Their sides and tips had intricate silver patterns which looked like carvings. A thin strap laced the top of the shoe and then was tied around the ankle. Sarah's heels were white, Victoria's - black. After spending the day with the General's wife the Major no longer felt anxious about meeting The Society. All of her emotions now shifted towards excitement. If not for her military training she would have even felt impatient.

On the day of the party Sarah's heart was beating faster. The plan was that she would go to the Winfields, she and Victoria would prepare their looks for the event and then together with Horace they would drive to The Society's mansion. Among the preparations was the insertion of an anal plug; and other steps necessary before anal sex.

"It might come in handy later," Victoria said with a wink.

Sarah obviously was not an opponent of anal play and was excited enough to try anything at that point. The toy was small, but it would indeed be significant, if it came to anal sex later. Or rather, considering the nature of the party to which they were heading, WHEN it came to anal sex.

Having a general as her driver did sound nice to the freshly promoted Major. The General himself was dressed more conventionally, he wore a classical black suit and a white shirt; the only extravagances were purple shoes and a matching tie. Horace drove his private car, both ladies were sitting in the back and having a friendly conversation. Sarah was barely able to contain her excitement, she succeeded mostly thanks to her military training. Who would have guessed that being a soldier could make being a deviant easier.

The mansion to which they were heading belonged to Colonel Amanda Hitchen's husband - Robert. They were both members of The Society and he was one of the few who was not on active military duty. Sarah had met Amanda in person on a few occasions, but they were barely acquainted. She did not learn any more names during the ride, the Winfields told her that she would meet everyone in person soon enough. The building which was their destination and its surrounding gardens were as impressive as one would expect from something that was being referred to as The Mansion and where The Society met. The large iron gate was open and there was a single guard, dressed in an elegant suit. Sarah did not recognise him, but she immediately knew he was a soldier. The man almost saluted the General, but halfway turned the gesture into a wave. This brought a smile to the Major's face and she also waved back.

The garden through which the road passed was gorgeous, but Sarah was no longer paying much attention to the details of her surroundings. The closer they were getting to The Mansion itself the more excited she was becoming. There were a few cars parked in front of the building already, so the trio were not the first to arrive. General, always the gentleman, opened the door for his women and assisted them in getting out of his car. The three of them ascended the wide stairs, Victoria and Sarah on Horace's each side, holding him by the arm. The Major was obviously aware that she was about to join a group of perverts and that the party to which they were heading would most likely turn into an orgy or at least that was the mental image which Victoria's tales had painted in Sarah's head. But the sexy dresses which they wore made her think that the heavy debauchery would start later. That was why she was shocked when they went through the door.

In the hall stood two women, one on each of its sides. Sarah needed a moment to recognise them, because up until now she had seen them dressed in uniforms; uniforms with colonel insignia on them. Right now Amanda Hitches and Andrea Lee wore completely different outfits, although the term 'outfit' might be a serious overstatement. Both women wore tight leather corsets which slimmed their already slender waists even further. Their small perky breasts were exposed, each woman had a chain with clamps attached to her nipples. Their long slim but strong legs were covered in sheer black stockings. Lace thongs which covered their smooth shaved crotches were a poor attempt at creating the illusion of decency because they were crotchless. On their feet the women had strappy sandals on fifteen centimetre tall stiletto heels. Their long hair lay loosely on their shoulders, Amanda's - blonde, Andrea's - black. The most shocking was the reason why they both stood in place. Between the legs of each woman there was a thin metal pole which was attached to the floor and its other end went into the vagina. Apparently deep enough, so that they could not leave their single-bar-prisons.

Sarah admired the half-naked Colonels in their predicament as if they were a kinky exhibition, which in a sense they were. Just like the Major, neither of the two women looked their age. Both were in their early forties, but could easily pass for someone a decade younger. Surprisingly Andrea's partial Chinese heritage was made more prominent now, when she was not wearing a uniform.

"Sarah," Horace spoke, interrupting her silent observation, "meet Amanda and Andrea."

The General approached the blonde first and gently grabbed her exposed breast, then he leaned in for a kiss. The two Colonels were several centimetres taller than Sarah, which meant that in their heels they could look Winfield in the eye. Amanda eagerly returned the kiss, it was short, but passionate. Horace then repeated the action with Andrea; Sarah and Victoria waited, watching the spectacle. The General's wife had a knowing smile on her face, but the Major felt oddly shy, almost overwhelmed. Such a feeling was not easy to ignite in someone who had participated in a gangbang with three dozen men, twice.

"Go ahead," the General turned towards Sarah, when he finished the second kiss, "greet the girls properly."

He smiled invitingly and so did the two Colonels. Victoria was standing by Sarah's side, holding her arm around the Major's waist; she nudged her gently forward. Sarah did not feel any sexual attraction towards women, but she was already excited and ready to embrace the spirit of this crazy party; she had never been the one to remain overwhelmed for too long anyway. She stepped forward and raised her head to kiss Amanda, the other woman leaned forward and their lips met. Sarah was not a supporter of half-measures, so she wrapped her arms around the Colonel's body and only then realised that Amanda's hands were cuffed. Not that free hands would help her to escape from her 'prison'.

The kiss was only slightly awkward, mostly because Sarah needed a few moments to adjust to the situation. But at the end it felt quite pleasant, although not yet as genuine as the General's kiss seconds ago. When their lips parted Sarah remained in place for a short while gazing into Amanda's eyes. She then turned her head towards Andrea and moved to "properly greet" the other woman as well; meanwhile Amanda and Victoria kissed. Sarah's kiss with Andrea was longer and more sensual, she also wrapped her arms around the other woman's body and confirmed that her hands were cuffed as well. While their lips were touching the Major was thinking that she would most likely have more erotic interactions with other women that evening. Such a perspective was not as exciting as sex with men, but it felt better with each passing moment. When the greetings were over the General said:

"Let's go and meet the rest who are already present. The girls will join us when everyone has already arrived."

Sarah, Victoria and Horace followed the corridor until they entered a spacious ballroom. There were already several people there, the Major recognised some of them and was not exactly startled by their presence. Lieutenant Kiera Thompson, Winfield's adjutant, was already there, which was to be expected. She was making out with two other Lieutenants whom the Major knew intimately and whose presence could have been expected as well - Aron Smith and Aaron James. But they were not the ones who had leaked Sarah's activity to the General. This must have been done by Sergeant Mitch Hendrix, who was also there and was having a conversation with another newly appointed Major - Lauren Luscious. They were accompanied by a handsome middle-aged man, whom Sarah could not recognise and who did not look like a soldier to her; she deduced this was Robert Hitches, the host. There were three more people in the room, they were also having a conversation. One of them was General Thomas Lore, equal in rank to Horace Winfield, though physically not as imposing. His companions were two female Sergeants - Lara Higgs and Tessa Eden.

"It seems that around half of the company is here already," Horace said quietly to Sarah, "come on, let's introduce you to the bunch."

The Major was pleased to notice that her dress was the most glamorous in the room, she made a mental note to thank Victoria for that again later. The dresses worn by the other women all looked undeniably sexy, but relatively plain when compared to Sarah's. Keira wore a knee-long white dress made entirely of tiny mesh. The fabric revealed her naked (apart from a tiny thong) body underneath and the colour contrasted nicely with her light brown skin. In case someone needed more mesh she also had white stockings made of the same fabric. Pink pumps on her feet broke the uniformity of colour.

Lauren wore a short tight red dress, it was backless and flashy, but skimpy does not mean glamorous. Her legs were covered in sheer black stockings; on her feet she had pumps on fifteen centimetre tall stiletto heels and three centimetre tall platforms, their colour matched the dress.

Lara Higgs was a cute petite ginger. Her dress was orange and similar in style to Lauren's. It had more fabric overall, but was see-through in various places, thus revealing a similar amount of skin. The black strappy sandals she wore had heels as tall and thin as was the custom at the party.

Tessa Eden stood out the most among the women, not because of her outfit, but because of her height. Without high heels the dark skinned Sergeant was 182 centimetres tall. With the shoes on she was taller than all of the men. She was dressed in a black patterned bodystocking. Sarah noticed that the bra underneath was padded, otherwise the breasts on Tessa's broad chest would have looked smallish. She also wore a black leather corset and a matching mini skirt. Tessa's face was feminine and pretty which contrasted with her large muscular body.

Sarah knew almost all of the people present, but in most cases the acquaintance was not too close. Nevertheless the General introduced her to everyone, but used only their first name. There was a lot of kissing and touching, especially the Arons made generous usage of their lips, tongues and hands.

It turned out that Sarah's assumption was correct and the stranger indeed was Robert Hitches. He turned out to be a really good kisser and his hands adventurously explored the Major's body. Despite mediocre physique the host oozed confidence and experience. Sarah instantly felt attracted to him and their kiss lasted until they both ran out of breath.

"It's a pleasure to greet another beautiful woman among our ranks," Rob said, "I sincerely hope that you'll enjoy our company as well. We've heard some big tales about you, Sarah," he added with a smile.

"What kind of tales?" the Major acted innocently, although she already knew the source of the stories.

"Most members of The Society," Horace joined their conversation, "had heard some rumours about your adventures at Fort Holiday. I believe that it would be a good idea, if you shared with us the whole story. But we'll wait until everyone has arrived."

"That might be a long story," Sarah replied.

"All the better," Rob said, "we'll have something to break the usual boredom," he winked.

The Major liked the idea of sharing her story. Not only her inner exhibitionist would get a chance to expose something not physical, but also she would get an opportunity to join a club of perverts with a bang.

"Yeah, sure," she replied with a broad smile, "so you want the complete story with all the details or the short version?"

"We have the whole evening and night ahead of us," Rob answered, "there's no need to rush."

While they waited for the rest of the guests to arrive Sarah tried to know better those who were already there and with whom she was not closely acquainted. It was easy to find out that Tessa's sexual preferences matched her appearance. She might not have been a dominatrix per se, but had no submissive tendencies; she also seemed to swing both ways. A lot more surprising was the fact that so did Lara; she turned out to be as kinky and dominant as she was cute. The other women were mostly submissive, Keira was closer in that regard to Andrea and Amanda. Victoria not so much, but she was ready to submit to men... and women as well. During the conversations Sarah realised that she was somewhere in the middle. She was willing to give up some control, but never all of it. Lauren was similar to her in that she valued her independence and was not overly eager to give up control completely.

The other guests finally arrived, the Major was introduced to all of them and greeted them in the same intimate fashion. They were all men, a dozen of them, so ultimately there were eighteen men and only 8 women at the party. Much better proportions than Sarah had at Fort Holloway. She did not get to know the rest of the men closer, because finally came the time to share her story with The Society. Despite her good memory for people and names she was too excited to memorise the twelve new names.

Amanda and Andrea finally joined the party as well. They wore nothing but corsets, crotchless thongs, stockings and heels; the chains still hung on their nipples. For now they were the only naked people in the room. The people were obviously not going to sit idly like in a classroom and focus solely on her words. They were drinking, eating, kissing and touching; no sex just yet though. Horace brought Sarah a glass of wine, so she could moisten her throat during her tale. Fortunately it was not strong, so she would not get drunk too quickly.