Distant Outpost Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah started at the beginning and broadly described the wardrobe she took with her to Fort Holiday, along with the large bag of sex toys. She told the audience how she used to dress around the base and how she teased her soldiers at every opportunity. Mitch just nodded in agreement, a smile never leaving his face. The Major talked about the games they played to determine how many bears the soldiers would get to drink each evening at the canteen; each game gave the men an opportunity to ogle her body. As Sarah continued to talk, the atmosphere in the room grew hotter. The people continued to listen, but at the same time were getting more physical with one another. One of the men, whose names she forgot, sat next to her on the couch, put his palm on her thigh and began to caress it gently. In the meantime she reached the part when the Aron's came to the first with a fresh supply of beer. Neither of the officers made any comments about the misuse of the military supplies. When she told them about the threesome with the Lieutenants Aaron added:

"A few of your soldiers were watching us through the window," he had a grin on his face.

"And you didn't tell me, you asshole?" Sarah shook her head, but also smiled.

"Nah. Didn't want to spoil the mood. We made sure they could enjoy the spectacle though."

The Major was aware that the details which she was including gave away her exhibitionist tendencies, but she considered them a necessary buildup before the climax; pun intended. Anyway, would that be a paradox if an exhibitionist wanted to conceal the existence of their fetish? Reliving her tale and watching other people touch and kiss was turning Sarah on. So when another man sat at her other side and softly grabbed her breast she very much welcomed his advances.The other man's hands also became more adventurous.

Sarah continued her tale. She spent a bit more time describing the evening when she told the soldiers her break-up story with Rob. When Lauren heard that part she raised her eyebrows, apparently she remembered certain events from the past. The Major did not repeat the tale itself, but included all the details of that day at the base, including her outfits, the merciless teasing and the anal-plug which she had worn to the canteen. That part reminded her of the plug she was wearing there and then. When she finally reached the moment on the dance floor when Ted had groped her, fingered her pussy and then pushed her onto the couch, all the listeners were in a similar mood as she and the soldiers had been on that fateful night.

Sarah did not describe too many details of the gangbang that followed because her own memory was mostly hazy. But they were not necessary, she could see that the people were paying more attention to her tale, even though the party had already became quite physical. From their lustful gazes she read that her story added more than just a bit to the overall horniness. The two men at her sides were touching her body with both hands and were occasionally sliding them under her clothes. The Major also noticed the audience's astonishment when they realised that the gangbang was not the end of the story, merely the first chapter. The two men at her side had left, but not because they got bored with her body, but because they wanted to give others the chance to enjoy it. The new ones were Rob and Tom and their hands quickly became adventurous and possessive. The company around them was slowly losing clothes, so Sarah continued to the next chapter.

The Major did not skip any of the details of how she turned herself into the Camp's Whore. How she organised the daily sex, all the numerous blowjobs she gave publicly at the cantine. The games which she came up with to offer even more opportunities for sex, exposure and other lewd activities.The audience listened with wide eyes, which got even wider when she reached the second gangbang. That was not the end of the tale either, but Sarah skipped most of the details of the events that followed. She felt that she had told them enough and she simply wanted to finally get more physical herself. Although the hands on her body were being quite touchy, they were still just hands.

"Ladies and Gentleman," Horace said when she wrapped up her story, "we had all thought that were inviting a young innocent girl into our ranks and it was up to us to corrupt her," he was talking with a broad smile on his face, "but apparently she's the one who can teach us a thing or two."

"I could introduce some of those games to The Society, if you want to," Sarah replied with a grin.

"We can do that later," Winfield said with a wink, "but for now I believe we owe you a proper greeting. Mere kisses won't suffice, there's only one way to do it right - gangbang!"

The other people nodded their approval eagerly. Sarah's story had increased the overall level of arousal and everyone wanted to fuck already. The Major was not completely ready for a gangbang, at least mentally, but she surely was not going to decline such a proposal. Sarah would not say 'no', but did not know how to say 'yes' either. Fortunately Victoria quickly came to her aid.

"Let's get you naked first, girl," she said as she approached the Major, "we might be a bunch of perverts, but unlike your soldiers we're not teenagers. We're able to control our urges, within certain limits, and we definitely don't like damaging sexy clothes."

Several people laughed when Victoria spoke about 'controlling the urges', but for Sarah the intervention was significant. Unlike at the Fort, here she did not have the authority over the participants; she was not in charge of the orgy to put it bluntly. She did not fear anything they could do, the Major was certain that everyone was experienced and would be considerate of her comfort. She simply needed guidance and Victoria offered exactly that.

Broadly speaking the ballroom had three rings of furniture. In the outermost one were tables with food, drinks and tableware. The innermost - couches, armchairs and small tables for drinks and snacks. Between them were located the beds, for those who wanted to get more comfortable, when the party picked up the pace. Victoria led Sarah to one of the beds and there began to strip her, or at least wanted to. The other guests did not stop their activities, but also kept watching the pair.

If the Major was to get rid of her clothes in front of an audience, she might as well do it properly. Her inner exhibitionist was always happy to perform a little stripteas. The dress which Sarah was wearing was glamorous and revealing, but was not designed with a striptease in mind; but that was just a minor issue. The Major gently grabbed Victoria's hand and with a wink she gestured for her to step aside. For a moment the other woman was confused, but then realised what her companion planned to do.

Sarah began to leisurely sway her body to an unheard music. The different motions caught the audience's attention and they focused more on the spectacle. Sarah twirled slowly giving everyone a proper sight of her body and the gorgeous dress from all sides. She then lifted one of her legs and placed her high-heeled foot on the bed. She leaned forward and in a seductive motion ran her palm over her bare skin, from the ankle to her waist and back. She then put the leg back down and resumed swaying. Sarah was aware that this audience was not her soldiers whom she could tease mercilessly. But she also expected that the members of The Society should be relatively patient and could appreciate her erotic effort. She turned her back towards them and bent forward at a leisurely pace until her palms were resting on the floor. She shook her booty a few times then, equally slowly, straightened back up. The Major decided that it was finally the time to begin to lose clothes. Unfortunately her dress was not something you could peel off gradually. You either wore it properly or it was completely off. Still she did her best to take it off as gracefully as it was possible. Stripping off the lingerie was much easier and she could turn that part into another minor spectacle. Eventually Sarah took off all her clothes and was rewarded with applause.

When Sarah was completely naked Victoria gestured for her to lay back on the bed; the Major complied. The General's wife moved forward as if to get between Sarah's legs, but was stopped by Mitch. Apparently the faithful considerate Sergeant wanted to be the one who started the new gangbang. Neither Victoria, nor the Major had any objectives, she already knew that he had a skilled mouth. What surprised her more was the second person who approached her; it was Lauren.

"Sorry for causing your break-up," Lauren said with a genuinely regretful expression on her face, "I remember it happened in somewhat similar circumstances."

While she said that she hiked up her dress, got onto the bed and put her knees on the sides of Sarah's head; her panties were already gone.

"I'm sure that this time you'll enjoy it all," Lauran added and lowered her pussy onto the Major's face.

Sarah knew she would. The first sign was the fact that she began to lick Luscious' pussy because this time she wanted to. The Major's skills in that department were still lacklustre, but at least she knew how a female body was built and had enthusiasm on her side. Mitch's cunnilingus on the other hand was superb. Sarah had been already moist when he began to lick her and with his skillful tongue and lips she would be soaking wet in no-time. Any moans which she was issuing were muffled by Lauren's body. Whether the Major on top was moaning was irrelevant, because from other reactions of Luscious' body Sarah could tell that her licking was at least sufficient.

Mitch did not keep his head between Sarah's legs for too long. Soon he sat up, grabbed her legs by the ankles and put them onto his shoulders. He guided his penis into her waiting pussy and gently pushed it inside. Once he realised how smoothly it slid in he stopped being so gentle. Sarah tried to maintain some focus and give Lauren a bit of pleasure with her tongue, this time she actually wanted to please her former rival. Luscious was not complaining and was not passive either. She was sitting on Sarah's face facing Mirch, so she had access to the Major's breasts; she fondled them softly and played with the nipples. Her touch was not always so gentle, but there was no ill will in any of her actions. It was plain to Sarah that Lauren wanted for the experience to be pleasant to all parties involved.

The Major has most likely been the most excited person in the ballroom to begin with, simply because this was her first time with The Society. This plus being stimulated from both sides unsurprisingly resulted in her being the first to climax. Once Lauren realised what was happening she lifted her body to give Sarah more room to breath; this also resulted in her ecstatic cries being more audible. Mitch did not slow down though, with the Major's ankles on his shoulders he continued to pound her orgasming pussy. When she began to calm down he climaxed himself; Mitch shot his load into Sarah's pussy while he could still feel its subsiding twitches. With Lauren blocking the access to the Major's lips he leaned forward and kissed one of her breasts instead.

Mitch was immediately replaced by another man with whom Sarah had sexual history - Aron. He did not rush with his cock first though, but gave her some time to rest; for now he just caressed her naked body. Lauren did not wait so long, as soon as the Major's breath calmed down, she sat back down on her face. Sarah swiftly resumed the licking, she wanted to share the pleasure she had just experienced. She managed to achieve that right before Aron began to fuck her. Fortunately, unlike on the memorable day in the past, this time Lauren did not squirt into her face. She remained in place until her orgasm subsided, she then got off and leaned down for a kiss. That act surprised Sarah, but she returned it nevertheless.

Aron had had sex with the Major (back then still a captain) many times, so he knew well how to treat her. Once he realised that she had rested long enough he gave her his large cock hard and fast. But Sarah did not get the chance to moan audibly, because her mouth needed to return to work. As soon as Lauren had left Tessa approached the Major. She began with a kiss, a long and passionate one, which left both women breathless. Then the Sergeant caressed Sarah's naked body, focusing on her breasts. Tessa was big and strong, but could be soft and gentle when she wanted to, and right now that was her desire. Aron maintained a steady pace, as he enjoyed the sight of two sexy women making out in front of him.

Eventually Tessa also wanted to feel the Major's tongue on her pussy, but she felt that Sarah had spent enough time on her back. When she suggested a change, the other two participants agreed. As the Major was getting onto all fours she had the opportunity to glance at the rest of the crowd. As she had expected the audience was not solely focused on her gangbang. Sure they glanced towards her regularly, but they had already divided themselves into smaller groups and were enjoying each other's company. Many clothes had been taken off, the men were mostly naked, the women remained in lingerie. No-one was having actual sex though, so it seemed that the men reserved their first loads for her. Sarah's gaze did not linger on the audience for too long, because Aron was eager to continue and Tessa was even more eager to start.

Tessa half-laid on her back and spread her muscular thighs wide. Sarah dived between them, she was not exactly surprised to find the vagina already moist. Right as she put her tongue to work Aron shoved his penis back into her pussy. He swiftly reached the same pace as previously, although now, with a firm grip on the Major's hips, his thrusts were stronger.

And so the gangbang went on. The pace was much different than the one with Sarah's soldiers at Fort Halloway. With The Society it was a lot more relaxed, not so frantic, but just as intense, at least emotionally. Everyone had their own preferences, not just the position or pace, but the whole approach to having non-committal sex. Sarah found it astonishing that one could find intimacy of sorts during a public orgy. It turned out that the members of The Society were gentlemen, ladies went first regardless of their dominant-submissive preference. Tessa was followed by Lara, then Virgina, Amanda, Andrea and Keira. The two Colonels took off their corsets by the time they joined the Major on the bed. There were plenty of pauses too, not merely short breaks to give Sarah's tongue, pussy and ass a moment to rest. She was given a chance to wipe off the sweat, drink some wine or other, not necessarily alcoholic, drinks. This definitely was an exclusive gangbang, if that is the proper term to use for such activity.

The anal plug did not have to wait for too long to be removed. The Major was glad it did, because that meant her pussy would get a chance to rest. There might have been 'only' half as many men as in her platoon, but it was still too much for one vagina to endure without proper, even if 'active', pauses. Despite its obviously highly erotic nature the orgy still somehow felt like a social meeting. Yes, a meeting of perverts, but not merely a raw gangbang. The people were still talking, eating and drinking. Sure there was a lot more touching and people wore less clothes in general, but sex was not the only activity taking place. For Sarah it was mostly sex right now, but she understood that her welcoming party was different from the regular ones. She was enjoying the gangbang, a hidden part of her still cherished that memory from Fort Halloway and she was glad to be able to do something similar again. But at the same time she was curious how it would look like 'gangbang-less'. Another orgasm caused her to lose focus and abandon that train of thought. The Major quickly lost the count of orgasms she had, but believed that in the end she had made everyone else climax. Which was not an easy task, considering that there were several women present.

The gangbang ended somewhat unexpectedly. Another man shot his load inside of Sarah's ass, then walked away. When no-one came to replace him the Major just lay on her back for a longer moment. She then lifted her head and looked around; her gaze met Victoria's which prompted the other woman to leave her current company and approach Sarah.

"How do you feel, darling?" Victoria asked.

She was wearing only stockings and high heels, in her palm she was holding a glass of wine.

"Fabulous," the Major replied with a lazy smile, then added a wink.

"I bet you need some refreshments."

"Definitely."

"Have a drink," Victoria handed Sarah her wine, "I'll show you where the bathroom is. Take a shower or a long hot bath and return to us. The party is far from over. You might want to actually talk to people and get to know some of them better. As crazy as that may sound."

"Sounds like a plan," the Major replied after she finished drinking the wine.

She got off the bed and walked with Victoria towards the bathroom. Her feet were bare, but the floor was warm. The people whom she passed offered her friendly smiles and congratulated her on the performance. The experience was world's apart from the orgy with her platoon, but a tiny part of Sarah still missed the feeling of power she had had over her soldiers.

The Major was tired, her orifices and her tongue felt somewhat sore, but her heart was still beating fast and she was not in a mood for a long lazy bath just yet. She felt like a thorough shower should suffice. The bathroom was as spacious and luxurious as the rest of the mansion. Such splendour elevated the orgy to a more spiritual experience. Or maybe Sarah was simply a bit tipsy and was enjoying the overwhelming wealth which she had never possessed. After all, money and sex made a really good pair, didn't they? While the Major was diligently washing the various bodily fluids off her body Victoria brought her makeup kit and outfit to the bathroom. Eventually, fully refreshed and once again glamorously dressed, Sarah returned to the party. She now looked a bit overdressed compared to the rest of the company, but they had enjoyed her body enough already. They could appreciate her gorgeous dress for a while now.

First she headed to... the buffet. Being gangbanged is a hard workout and the alcohol which she had consumed only increased her appetite. There was a wide variety of cold meat, cheese, salads and fruit. The Major chose a little of everything, but kept her snacks light. She drank a large glass of juice, because she needed to hydrate and take a short break from alcohol at the same time. Already during her meal Sarah looked around and observed other guests as they made love or performed other erotic activities. There were a few men also currently focused more on eating than sex, so they made some small talk. Finally the Major made a better effort to memorise their names. But the conversations were not as intriguing as a nearby scene which caught her eye.

In the centre of an unusual threesome was Andrea, in a position which exhibited her superb flexibility. She was lying on her back, but bent in half with her legs placed by her sides in a V. She was immobilised on a bench apparently designed for that purpose. Mitch was fucking her ass, his large penis was disappearing whole inside of the woman's anus with each motion; the Sergeant's pace was fast as well. Rob sat by her side and held a vibrator pressed to her pussy. Andrea's loud moans were a clear proof that she was enjoying her predicament. There were no longer any clamps on her nipples, but Rob regularly reached for her breasts and played with them. Andrea's cries were becoming louder, Sarah could recognise that she was getting close to an orgasm. But then Rob suddenly lifted the vibrator and let go of her breasts. Mitch kept fucking her ass, but apparently that was not enough to make her climax. Andrea let out a frustrated groan and fidgeted in her bondage. Rob lifted his gaze from his victim and his eyes met Sarah's?