Distant Outpost Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wanna take her place?" he asked with a wink.

"I'm not saying 'no'," the Major replied, swallowing a bit of cheese, "but not today. I've had enough sex already."

"Some prefer edging over sex."

"What's edging?" Sarah asked, raising her eyebrows.

Horace kept fucking Andrea's ass, but from the change in his rhythm the Major sensed that he was close to cumming.

"The thing you just saw," Rob answered, "I make her as close to an orgasm as possible, without making her cum. Then I stop all stimulation before she can cum. She gets to the edge, but isn't allowed to get over it. Hence 'edging'."

"Sounds like a torture to me," Sarah replied with a smile, taking a sip of juice.

"It is," Rob grinned, "but some like being tortured like that."

"Others like it rough," the Major said, nodding with her head towards another nearby scene.

When she finished the sentence Mitch began to cum inside of Andrea's ass. In the meantime Rob turned his head to look where Sarah had pointed. His wife Amanda was there, being spitroasted by two men. She was not in bondage, but did not have much more freedom than Andrea. She was lying on her back on a small bed. Her booty was on one edge, a man stood there, her legs on his shoulders, he was holding her hips firmly and fucking her forcefully. Amanda's head was hanging off the other edge, her face being fucked almost as roughly, leaving her barely enough space to breath. The deepthroating man was also possessively groping her small perky breasts and pinching her nipples.

Rob smiled at the sight.

"You couldn't guess how dominant she is in everyday's life, could you?" he said with a wink, "I believe you don't want to trade places with her either."

"I'm not dominant enough," Sarah replied with a straight face, "I think I'll spend the rest of the night mostly fucking," but the scene undeniably turned her on. If her orifices were not sore she would have gladly traded places with Amanda. "Maybe I'll get a chance to learn more new words, like edging," she added with a wink at the end.

"At your service," Rob bowed, then returned his attention to Andrea. He turned the vibrator back on and resumed the edging.

"I'll make a short dictionary for you before the next party," Mitch spoke for the first time since she approached them. He had already withdrawn his cock and his semen was now oozing out of the woman's anus. He was smiling at Sarah. "Having fun?"

"I just got back," she replied, "I'm only now learning how The Society parties. It does look fun indeed."

"Go ahead, explore. I'm sure you'll love it."

"I have no doubts."

They shared a short kiss and then departed.

The Major walked closer to Amanda and observed the rough threesome for a moment. She stayed long enough to witness the deepthroating man climax. He shoved his whole penis into the Colonel's throat and began to shoot his load. The other man never stopped fucking Amanda's pussy hard. The cumming man did not withdraw his cock until his orgasm finished. The woman managed to keep his whole cock inside of her throat the entire time. The Major knew how difficult deepthroating was, so she was genuinely impressed by Amanda's skill. She did not wait for the other man to cum.

Sarah was still feeling hungry, so she returned to the table to have one more snack. She then turned her head in the opposite direction. No sight should have been able to surprise her at that party anymore, but apparently she was not fully surprise-proof yet. Tessa was enjoying the company of the Arons. She was not being spitroasted though, which was to be expected. The Sergeant was sitting comfortably in an armchair and the astonishing part was that the Lieutenants were on the floor in front of her and were caressing her muscular legs. Apparently it took the right kind of woman to bring that side of them out. Sarah did not mind being the 'wrong' kind of woman though. When she had two men at her disposal she preferred being spitroasted.

Tessa noticed that they were being observed and with a gesture invited the Major to join them.

"Come for a kiss, darling," the Sergeant said when Sarah approached them.

Kissing someone was the kind of change that the Major needed after the gangbang. Tessa might have been a woman, but she sure was different from the rest of her sex. She clearly was not a lesbian, but there was enough masculinity in her to attract someone like Sarah. Yet Tessa managed to be feminine enough to stay attractive to men; a unique and intriguing combination. The Arons raised their eyes when the Major came closer, but did not let go of the Sergeant's legs. The kiss between the two women was long and sensual, less intense than the welcoming one. It left more space to breathe, but more importantly it allowed them to taste one another. Sarah concluded that Tessa tasted pretty good, but could not find an appropriate metaphor to describe it; she also sensed that the positive opinion was mutual.

"I'm glad that you returned," the Sergeant said when their lips parted.

"I couldn't miss the party because of a mere gangbang," the Major replied.

"Ha! But they're not always as intense. Your welcoming was unique in that respect."

"Tell that to Amanda," Sarah commented with a wink.

"I mean that you can choose your own pace. We girls are in the minority and we DO get a lot of sex, but it's usually more moderate. At least in comparison to a gangbang."

"I enjoyed it," the Major replied, "but I'm looking forward to the next more moderate party," she added with a grin, "I hope you won't mind if I leave you. I want to see what pace others choose for themselves."

"Give me one more kiss. You taste really sweet, girl."

This kiss was shorter, but there was some tongue on tongue action. Sarah concluded that she would really enjoy kissing Tessa in the future.

Sarah walked away to join the next small group of people. This was the highest ranked one, because it contained two generals. They were enjoying the company of Lara, or to be more specific she was enjoying their company, because it seemed that her pleasure was the focal point for the small group. Tom was lying on his back, completely naked, so Sarah could see that despite his age, just like Horace, he was in top shape. Lara was sitting on his face, she was half the size of Tessa and had a cute girly appearance. One would never guess that she could be the one to keep men under her thumb, or other parts of her body. Obviously character was more important than appearance.

Horace was standing next to the pair and gently fondling Lara's breasts. When Sarah approached he stopped sucking on one of the nipples and offered her a welcoming smile. But it was Lara who spoke first.

"Hey, cute," she smiled brightly, then moaned. Apparently Tom's tongue touched the right spot, "will I get another kiss?" she asked, lust and seduction mixing on her face.

Lara's appearance had absolutely no masculine features and even when sitting on a man's face she looked incredibly cute. Sarah did not feel physically attracted to the petite Sergeant, but she could not say 'no' to another kiss; not just because it would have been impolite. Horace stepped back to make space for the Major. It seemed that he enjoyed watching as much as touching.

Sarah returned Lara's smile and leaned in for a kiss. The Sergeant's lips tasted completely different than Tessa's, the whole experience was unlike the previous one as well, although it was just as slow and sensual; it was not worse by any means though. Lara was clearly an experienced kisser, most likely with both sexes. She too wanted to taste Sarah, but also intended for the kiss to be equally pleasant for both participating parties. As cliché as it may sound to Sarah Lara tasted like a fresh juicy peach. Tom remained oblivious to the actions occurring above him, but he did not seem to have any reasons to complain. Horace did not remain passive though, his hands soon touched the Major's body and began to fondle her curves through the dress. Maybe mere watching was not fully satisfying after all.

"Are you having fun, darling?" the General asked when the girls' lips parted.

"Absolutely," the Major replied, but kept her gaze locked with the cute Sergeant.

"You're a pretty good licker, especially if that was your debut," Lara said.

"Thank you," Sarah replied, "although this was not exactly my deflowering. But yes, I'm a lot more experienced with boys than girls."

"I could return the favour, if you want me to," the Sergeant proposed, then again moaned audibly.

"Thanks, but no. My pussy has had enough for today. But I'll call you on that offer next time."

"I'll give you my best. Mhmmm."

Sarah did not say anything more, instead reached out to play with Lara's perky breasts. She was not overly attracted to that body part, but she felt that in the current circumstances it was the right thing to do. The Sergeant did not return the favour, because the Major's boobs were already 'taken' by Horace's large palms. Sarah's nimble fingers and Tom's skillful tongue brough Lara to an orgasm. The General's hands never left the Major's body. When the climax ended the girls had another kiss, shorter one this time, and then Sarah simply left. Tom did not get the chance to see her, because Lare got off his face after the Major's departure.

Keira was enjoying male company as well. Just like Amanda she was also being spitroasted, but in her case it was not as rough. The young Lieutenant was on all fours and was taking a cock from both sides. Their pace was mediocre and their rhythm suggested that they had some experience in that configuration already. Keira had taken off all of her clothes apart from the white fishnet stockings. Sarah suspected that by now they were basically glued with sweat to her shapely legs and it would be difficult to salvage them. The Major approached them with no particular intentions, but was almost immediately welcome by the men. The nearest one offered her a smile, then reached out to grab her breast. Sarah offered her body willingly and in turn caressed Keira's light brown skin; it was soft to the touch, but sweaty. The other man also reached out to touch the Major, both did so without breaking the rhythm of their threesome; they slowed down a bit though. Sarah lingered long enough to kiss both men, then moved onward to another group.

Lauren was not holding back in the least. She was taking care of three men at once, they filled up all of her orifices. One man was laying on his back, she was kneeling over his lap, his cock inside of her pussy. Another man was fucking her ass from behind and the third one was using her mouth. This was a difficult configuration, but the quartet seemed to have enough experience and maintained a steady rhythm at a moderate pace. There was no space for another participant, so Sarah just stood by and enjoyed the show. It was nice to be a spectator for a change. She remained long enough to witness Lauren experience an intense orgasm. The man fucking her mouth withdrew his cock to let her breathe and scream freely; the other two continued to fuck her hard. Sarah did not linger to witness all the cumshots.

Because of the women to men ratio each lady had to entertain at least two men. Victoria was no exception. The General's wife was also completely naked and in the company of two men. One of them was mostly waiting though, because Victoria's activity could not be turned into a threesome. She was using her huge breasts to give a titjob; she pressed them tightly against each other while the man fucked the space between them. From his hectic motions Sarah guessed that he was close to an orgasm. Before she was proved correct the other man grabbed her breasts and began to grope them through the dress. They might not have been nearly as large as Victoria's, but they were very popular among men. A few moments later the first man shot his load onto Victoria's chest. It was surprisingly voluminous, considering the fact that he had already climaxed earlier with the Major. When he finished Victoria let go of her breasts and turned to Sarah.

"Will you help me clean up this mess?" she asked with a seductive smile.

She obviously did not mean bringing a tissue. The Major might have been too tired to have any more sex, but she could not say 'no' to such a kinky proposal. She genuinely liked semen, even if it was 'obtained' by someone else. Getting cum directly from the source was generally more pleasant, but this time she would be performing mostly for the small audience.

Sarah knelt in front of Victoria and leaned down towards her breasts. The General's wife grabbed their bottoms and lifted them to give the Major better access. With long thorough licks Sarah wiped the dark skin of Victoria's huge boobs. There was a lot of cum and a lot of skin to clean. The Major worked methodically, but also tried to make a minor spectacle. She spent a few moments sucking on each nipple and she 'helped' Victoria to hold her breasts. Most importantly she made sure to lick up and swallow every drop of semen. The men seemed to be hypnotised by her performance, because they stood motionless and just observed. One of them had an erection.

"You're amazing, darling!" Victoria said when Sarah finished, "gimme a kiss."

This one was long and sloppy, with a lot of tongue action. When it ended both women were breathless. Finally Victoria stabilised her breath and said:

"There's one more gentleman who needs our attention. Will you assist me?"

"With pleasure," Sarah replied with a grin on her face.

The Major's involvement did not apply to the penis. She kissed both men and let them touch her body. When Victoria finished the second one off with her breasts Sarah once again cleaned up the mess. Another kiss with the General's wife was just as sloppy.

The party lasted until late night; Sarah kept her clothes on for its remainder and had no more sex, but she enjoyed herself nevertheless. She learnt the kinky sides of many people whom she had known only professionally and was eager to meet them once again. Despite her good memory for people and names, she failed to memorise the names of most of the dozen men who arrived later. But that did not bother her, she was certain she would get the chance to know them better in the future. A future which looked incredibly exciting and promising.