Distinguished Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it proved and when we went back inside to have our drinks my worthless piece of shit of a husband didn't say a word.

It was that evening that opened a sort of floodgate and Friday nights at the club became a regular feature. Sometimes Bobby would go with me but more often than not he would stay at home and let me have my fun on my own. Indeed, he even encouraged me to do so and it was clear that he knew what was going on. I figured that he was relieved that he didn't have to provide for my needs when someone else was doing the job for him. For my part I was delighted to be given free rein for I had become obsessed with finding another black cock to service my constantly wet pussy and to have my husband with his red-neck attitudes looking on would have been awkward to say the least.

Over the months I became very comfortable and satisfied with how things had turned around. There were even a few occasions when I was able to have a long weekend away with one of my new friends and Bobby made no objections. However, just how little attention Bobby had been paying to what I was doing became apparent when one day he realized that nearly every one of my new friends was a Black man and were usually about 10-15 years younger.

That day was the beginning of the end and my patience with him and his stupid ways and attitudes began to wear thin. I realized just how thick he was when during one of our many rows he said that he thought the short dresses and skirts with heels I wore for my nights out was for his benefit; where that idea came from left me speechless.

The final break came when Kevin, another sailor and my latest conquest, came and rang the front door bell. Bobby opened the door and was confronted by this handsome Black man who looked over the shoulder of my husband to ask me if I was ready to go out for my night of fun!

I smiled and very pointedly told Bobby as I stepped out of the house not wait up as I was going to be out for quite a while. He didn't say a word. He didn't need to, his face said it all.

Kevin, like all the black men I had come to know and love, knew just how to pleasure a girl with that big black cock and I had the best of evenings. First we went to the club where he wined and dined me, then after we ate we had a very convivial time of flirting and making out as we sat either in the booth or on the dance floor. Late in the evening when I was squirming with frustrated anticipation we left to find his car in the parking lot when we had a glorious fuck on the back seat. I was in my kind of heaven and when he suggested going back to his quarters for a nightcap, well, what's a girl supposed do?!

The rules say that under no circumstances are single enlisted men allowed to entertain females in the barrack blocks; yeah, right. It was a rule that was overlooked so often to the point of being meaningless and with no one around to make an official objection we went to Kevin's mini-suite where we got friendly with a bottle of Jack Daniels and with each other. (We didn't really need Jack's company to enhance our good time but he came just the same and after a few sips I was once again in the mood for cumming myself.)

Kevin demonstrated both his imagination and his stamina as we fucked and sucked each other in every position that his small bedroom would allow. I lost count of the number of times I felt an orgasm shudder through my body but I did note that Kevin managed to cum twice without losing an inch of stiffness from that magnificent 11 inch cock.

We must have been going at it for a couple of hours when things got even better. There was a knock on the door and Kevin answered it to find a buddy making a mock complaint about the noise that was going on. Kevin invited him in and introduced me to Wayne a black man just as formidable and dressed in just sweat pants and a tee-shirt. I suspected that the situation may have been a little pre-conceived for Wayne didn't need any further invitation and he quickly stripped off to reveal that he had a penis the equal to his friend. I was so buzzed that I didn't make any reaction other than reaching out to take him in hand and to feel if his cock shared the same delicious features as Kevin. I was not disappointed.

I have no idea just how long I stayed in that little room being pleasured by either one or the other. Indeed there was a final fuck where they both gave me my first double penetration. (There had been a few times in the past when I had enjoyed anal but, wow, this was something else.) However all good things must come to an end and in the wee small hours Kevin drove me back to my house where I very gingerly made my way to the front door. I gave him a wave and blew him a kiss as I put the key in the lock and then reality punched in when I found Bobby waiting inside.

What can I say other than we had a big fight when all manner of nasty things were said and accusations were thrown at each other. I recognize that I didn't help my case by having the evidence of cum still stringing in hair but I never denied what I had been doing and he for his side admitted that he had almost encouraged me to do so. What came out to be the final straw was his argument that he didn't realize that I had been going out with black men. It was clear that he was more outraged by my preference for black cock rather than going for 'my own kind'.

I told him to pack his shit and leave.

******

That was all some years ago and it was another turning point and a final break with being the dutiful housewife. Bobby left and regressed back into being the slob I once knew, living the life of a loser. We divorced shortly after he took my advice on that fateful night and for me (once the girls had full grown and done the college thing and left home) soon after I was a free agent with nobody looking over my shoulder to comment or condemn my behavior.

However, I became the model citizen and flung myself into my new work and role as a councilor with the social affairs office on the naval base. It was a fulfilling task and I took a lot of pride in my ability to console and confide in the young recruits who passed through their basic training and had trouble in coping with being away from home. Lots of them were away from their families for the first time in their lives and for some I became a kind of surrogate mother who could give them all sorts of consolation to ease their distress.

I used to take particular care with the black recruits whom I sensed were particularly upset at being away from home and there was many an evening when I would invite them to spend a few hours at my house when we could explore their problems and find a resolution. Needless to say the solution to their worries was for me to encourage them to pull down their pants and allow me to pleasure them by fondling, stroking and sucking their big black cocks. It was a marvel how all their problems seemed to disappear as they spurted their delicious creamy cum into my open mouth or my pussy.

I also became more involved with the NCOs' club and most nights when I wasn't 'working' from home I could be found tending the bar where I would meet all kinds of interesting people. Inevitably my talents were called into play as the evening progressed and it became generally known that if anyone fancied a blowjob with the prospect of maybe something more afterwards then Roni would be happy to oblige! The club became a very popular place to visit and I was delighted to a part of their success.

So it was that I found myself being officially recognized as being a pillar of the navy base establishment. I was at my desk in the social affairs office one morning when I received the summons to go to the headquarters building where there was to be an awards ceremony. I was a little uncertain as to whether this was some kind of set-up or a joke being played but no, there was my name on the list of recipients. I took my place on the row of chairs set before a small stage and podium and waited for my name to be called.

The base commandant a large black man with graying hair smiled as I approached the podium and he held out his hand which I shook, still confused as to what was going on.

He continued to hold my hand and embarrassed me by making a speech of congratulation saying, "Roni, this is a thank you and recognition of all the good work and unstinting assistance you have given to the men and boys who have passed through these gates over the years."

He continued, "The duties as a councilor you carry out have been exemplary and the fact that you choose to provide solace to our young boys in your own time, has not gone unnoticed. The executive officially recognizes your devotion to duty and it is through such efforts you have contributed in no small way to the continued high state of operational readiness of the US Navy."

He then handed me a framed certificate and an envelope which I later discovered contained a gift voucher. I really didn't know what to say other than, "The pleasure was all mine."

The commandant gave me a wink as I stepped down from the Dias, "Carry on the good work," he said with a knowing smile.

I took the presentation home and selected a prominent place on a wall where it could be hung and seen by any passerby. Content with its position I stepped back to admire my gift and the citation.

In beautiful Copperplate writing it stated, 'To Roni with grateful thanks for providing a 'Distinguished Service' to the US Navy."

*******

12