Distraction

Story Info
She left the party to come and distract him.
2.3k words
4.5
7.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

I live in a two storey house with my daughter, Angela. The house is far too big for our requirements but what the hell, I like it and it's a good investment. When Angela eventually moves out I'll think about selling and will probably get enough to retire on if I so desired.

The main bedroom (mine) is on the ground floor and the ground floor was considered to be my domain. Angela's bedroom was upstairs, along with a couple of spare bedrooms. Angela did all the housework upstairs, not that it required much. Basically she just had to keep her bedroom tidy, and dust the other rooms. Oh yes -- she also had to keep her bathroom in decent order. She does this quite willingly as the last time I did it I threw out a lot of half empty bottles and tubes of this and that. She was furious and is now taking care that I don't have reason to attend to her bathroom again.

Angela is eighteen and a cheerleader. Her last year as a cheerleader as she'll be graduating at the end of this year and hopefully will start to attend a university. The actual choice of whether she will or not is up to her. I'm hoping she'll get a decent degree, not a 'do you want fries with that' type of degree.

Tomorrow is the last big football game of the season, and Angela has invited the cheerleaders for a sleepover. How much sleep a bunch of excited teenage girls will get is another question entirely, but they'll be upstairs and won't bother me.

I pointed out to Angela that if there was too much noise I'd come up and make some noise of my own. Angela pointed out that the girls were sleeping over and that meant pyjamas and nighties and if I dared to come up I might catch someone changing and that would have ramifications on my abilities to continue breathing.

Various girls turned up for the sleepover. It wasn't the full cheerleader squad but from what I could tell it did include all the older girls. I suspected that this was going to be their last get together as cheerleaders as they'd all graduate and disperse after this year. The girls brought snacks and drinks with them. I was trusting that a bottle labelled Coca Cola did indeed contain that particular liquid, even if the colour did look a little sus. I wouldn't be the one trying to cheerlead with a hangover. A valuable lesson for them if they screwed up.

A couple of hours later it was dark. They had a noise maker playing, but not so loud as to annoy me or the neighbours. I was going to settle down and watch some television when Cecelia came drifting down the stairs.

A lovely sight, Cecelia. Tall, slender without being thin, very shapely with a full high bosom. (Very full, I might add.) Blonde with blue eyes and a sparkling personality, with an air of bon vivant about her. Did I mention her legs? Half a person's height is in their legs so as you can guess she had long ones. Long shapely ones. I could personally attest to this because she was in her nightwear which just barely reach down enough to cover her panties. Not that I was complaining.

"I smelled coffee," she said, "and thought I might grab a cup."

"Help yourself," I said amiably. "It's fresh made. Not enough to drink upstairs?"

"Oh, there's plenty to drink," she assured me, "but I don't really have a taste for, ah, soft drinks. So I came seeking something better."

She poured herself some coffee and sat down at the table to drink it. It was only polite that I should also sit to finish drinking my own. We chatted idly while we had our coffee. Nothing deep and meaningful, just how's school/work, the party, what are you doing right now.

Now I'm not saying Cecelia's nightie was see-through. It was, however, made of a rather flimsy material. I could definitely see her breasts pressing against that material, and would have been able to press her nipples with amazing accuracy. Cecelia also had this slight tendency to lean forward when making a point about whatever we were discussing, at which point the front of her nightie would gape, showing me a very nice pair of breasts, gleaming white and tipped with pink, which I manfully didn't notice.

With our coffee finished I stood up, took both the mugs, and put them in the sink. Turning around I promptly bumped into Cecelia who had chosen the moment to stand up and step away from the table. It was a rather firm bump, strong enough to knock her over if I hadn't hastily put my arms around her, holding her while she regained her balance.

It seemed she had a bit of trouble gaining her proper balance. I blamed that full high bosom -- it just threw her centre of balance off slightly, resulting in her leaning against me. I could feel those breasts pressing against me and I could swear that I knew exactly where her nipples were touching me. Acting on the assumption that my hands on the small of her back were actually holding her against me I hastily move them, dropping them lower. Did I mention that she had a pert little bottom? One that a man's hands could cover quite nicely?

"Um, your hands," she said, trying to sound embarrassed. I say trying as she wasn't blushing at all and actually had a bit of a smirk on.

"What about them?" I asked.

"They're on my bottom," she replied.

"No they're not," I denied. With that I moved my hands up (not off) and then slid them back down, inside her panties. "Okay, now they're on your bottom," I admitted.

"Do you mind moving them?" she asked.

Not telling me to remove them, just asking if I was going to move them. So I did.

"As you wish," I said amiably. "My pleasure."

My hands were now wandering around her bottom, stroking her cheeks.

"That's not what I meant and you know it," she snapped.

"Do I? A question for you. Did you lose a bet?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did you lose a bet and have to come down here dressed like that as a dare?"

"What? No." Now she blushed.

"Uh-huh. So why?"

"I was bored. That's all."

"So you came down to tease me a little to ease your boredom."

She blushed again, even as she hastily denied it.

"Well, I don't mind teasing you a little in return," I told her, my hands pushing downwards, taking her panties along for the ride.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking your panties off. Isn't that obvious?"

I went down onto one knee, pushing her panties all the way down.

"Step out of them, there's a good girl," I quietly suggested, smiling up at her as she did so, still blushing.

Being on one knee and looking up I could see that her short nightie was not covering her in a certain important area. And with her height and my kneeling that important area was right in front of my face. I twitched her nightie a little higher and pressed my face against her crotch, my tongue darting between her legs to tease her vulva.

She made a startled sound and grabbed at my head, trying to push it away. For my part, my hands closed over her bottom again, holding her where she was. The more my tongue teased and poke at her the feebler her efforts to push my head away.

I took my time teasing her, feeling her arousal build. Eventually I rose to my feet, my hands gliding up under her nightie, stopping when they covered her breasts, which I proceeded to tease and massage.

"I think you should stop that," she mumbled.

"And I think you should take this off," I said, lifting her nightie. She hesitated, but only for a moment, then lifted her arms and allowed me to remove the nightie.

I moved away a little, cocking my head a little to the side, and blatantly admitting her figure. Moving a little close I ran my hand across her breasts and then let it drift down until it slipped between her legs, cupping her mound and squeezing it lightly.

"Come along," I said softly, my hand on her back as I urged her towards the door.

"Come where?" she asked, sounding both nervous and anticipatory.

"My room," I said as I snatched up her panties and nightie.

"I never said I was going to let you have sex with me," she quickly protested.

"That's okay. I never asked."

She was muttering something about how I was supposed to ask in situations like this but I was careful not to hear her. She was moving with me, showing no hesitation as I opened the door and ushered her into my bedroom.

"Don't worry about it. You won't have to do anything you don't want to," I assured her, coaxing her to sit on the bed. I sat next to her and kissed her. She was quite willing to kiss me back and I just took it from there. Little kisses on her throat, trailing down onto her breasts. I captured her breasts with my mouth, biting lightly and sucking on her nipples which were already peaked and waiting.

With my face on her breasts it didn't take much effort on my part to ease her onto her back, my hands wandering again, teasing those parts that had been responding so nicely earlier.

I just naturally lay on the bed next to her, petting her, (and undoing my trousers). I eased her hand over to my groin and she gave a gasp as she closed her hand over my erection.

"Ah, you said I wouldn't have to..." she mumbled.

"And I meant it," I assured her, noting that she didn't let go of the prize she was holding. "The choice is always yours. I wouldn't dream of pressuring you." (That's me. A true gentleman.)

The mutual petting continued for a while with Cecelia getting more and more aroused. She was well and truly past the point of wanting to get things moving. I pushed her legs further apart, moving between them, looming over her.

"You said, ah, you said," she said quickly, nervously.

"Cecelia, sweetheart, I couldn't if I wanted to, which I admit I do. You're holding the equipment, remember."

She blushed and looked guilty for a moment and then I guess she caught on to what was happening.

"Oh! You're a swine," she gasped. "You set this up deliberately."

I simply smiled and gave her a quizzical look, which just seemed to make her more annoyed. Her annoyance didn't stop her steering me into position and pressing up against me, causing me to start sinking into her. I just kept smiling and pressed more urgently against her, sliding deeper as she flexed her hips, pushing up to take me as deep as possible.

She groaned as she took me fully, her legs coming up and wrapping around me, wanting to pull me deeper and hold me tighter. We stayed locked together like that for a few moments before relaxing just a little and starting to move.

I kissed Cecelia, my hands stroking her breasts, while we moved against each other with a steady rhythm. We weren't in a hurry, or not yet, anyway. We were quite content to just rock together, enjoying the feel of hot slippery flesh rubbing together.

As we moved the heat slowly increased, our movements becoming more urgent. I was crushing Cecelia under me, my mouth hard and hot on hers, my hands firmly clasping and rubbing her breasts, and my cock was plunging into her repeatedly, driving her towards fulfilment while also seeking my own.

It had been plain to me long before we reached this stage that Cecelia was no blushing virgin. Now that the action was under way she was showing remarkable enthusiasm, not that I was complaining (A fool I am not).

Things moved along to a mutually satisfying conclusion after which we both just relaxed on the bed. After we'd both caught our breath I had a question for Cecelia.

"So, tell me, have you distracted me for long enough or do you think we should tarry for a while longer? I'm quite willing to be distracted by your beautiful body for a second time and even a third if necessary."

"What do you mean?" demanded Cecelia, blushing furiously and looking incredibly guilty.

"You came downstairs to serve as a distraction so I wouldn't notice what might be going on upstairs," I replied. "Members of the football team visiting, perhaps?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. What makes you think that their might be boys visiting?"

"Last game of the season tomorrow. Last time you'll all be in the cheerleaders squad. Only the senior cheerleaders here, none of whom are under eighteen. Some odd looking bottles of soft drink. It seemed to me that a farewell party was under way and that would probably include the team. Yes or no?"

"You're not mad?"

"None of my business," I admitted. "The girls are all of age, even Angela. I may disapprove where Angela is concerned but it's her choice."

"Oh."

"You haven't answered my question. Are you going to distract me for a little longer?"

My hand was idly playing with her breasts as I asked that.

"What happens if I say yes?" she asked, blushing.

"In that case I'll play with you for a little while as I recharge my batteries. When I'm recharged I'll put you face down, bottom up, and apply myself to giving you a second helping with extreme vigour. I think you should be able to handle some energetic exercise."

Once again it was a case of Cecelia not saying anything, but neither did she leave, just lying there, looking at my hand as it toyed with her breasts.

Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers