Sister in Law Lust Plus Wife's Love

Story Info
My devoted wife and the pleasures of sister in law.
3.7k words
29.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anomalos
anomalos
57 Followers

My name is Paul and I am 42 years old. The story I am about to tell describes how I cheated my wife and how loving our relationship is. I will start by describing how I met my wife and the connection we developed and then tell the story of how I cheated on her. It sounds awkward but that is how things are now. My wife, Jan, and I don't have a lot, but we have each other. That sounds really corny and all, but there's nothing corny about having her naked and lying beside me at night.

I met Jan in a big sports store warehouse. I was working as a foreman when she joined the business. Jan is now a lovely twenty seven- year-old. She worked in the security room monitoring the cameras. Although she is 15 years younger than me we took an instant liking to each other which developed into love. The only problem was that we were both broke. I lost almost all my savings to an investment scheme of Bank securities which went ashtray after the bank filed for bankruptcy. Jan came from a poor family that could only hold their household mortgage due to my future father in law working in the local town hall as garbage collector. My future mother in law was adding to the family income by her sewing machine adjusting dresses and garments. Jan has a twin sister Luanne which is quite the opposite in character. Although with Jan we developed a sweet erotic sensational relationship, sometimes I need to enjoy the sweet juices of other women, in fact one and that is her sister.

We live in a Studio apartment and sleep on the fold-out sofa bed, but after a couple of years, we've gotten used to the discomfort and sleep like logs, when we're not doing other stuff. Jan is soft-skinned, chocolate brown, snuggly, big-eyed, big haired. She's got really cute hair and it's all fluffy and looks like a lion's mane on her small head.

And when its bedtime and the lights are out and she gets next to me, I always thank God that she's with me. I mean, I'm not that religious or anything, but to have someone that warm and cuddly and soft next to me in bed, after all those years of being lonely and alone, well, I have to be grateful.

After two years of marriage and lots of savings we decided to rent a small store and start our own sports shop hoping that with our knowledge and experience, we would be able to survive developing a niche marketing approach. We are exhausted from our efforts of establishing our shop so generally, things are pretty calm these days and snuggling gives us both what we need, snuggling and holding and hugging. And when something more is needed, neither one of us is shy about letting it be known.

When Jan snuggles up to me, freshly bathed and still a little damp, I can't help but turn over and hug her. I put a leg and an arm over her smooth body (we always sleep bare, and her skin is like velvet).Things like the shop development, orders, rent, the electric bill, the car payments, and saving up enough so we can expand our business and move to a bigger, nicer place, all fade as she just cuddles in closer and closer and puts her face on my shoulder and we get so close that we're almost inside one another. And she's smooth all over.

I remember the night, about four months ago, that I was lying there, listening to the shower going, waiting for her to come to bed, wondering what was taking her so long. When she came out, I was glad to see her, but didn't know why her big eyes and big grin were sparkling so much till she got in under the covers, snuggled up and then took my hand and placed it on her bush, which wasn't there anymore!

Knowing that it was a present, knowing that her silky smooth, milk-chocolate body was smooth everywhere, made my heart really start to hammer and I sort of went crazy and attacked her. I licked and kissed her freshly-shaven pussy until her giggles faded and she was gasping and groaning and writhing all around. I kept eating her even after her final jerk-twitch-gasp that always means she's done. Hers was the first bald pussy I'd ever had and even after she went unconscious, I kept licking her, touching her, slurping down all her wetness until her withered clit started getting hard again.

She woke up grabbed me by the hips and pulled me over her, as my cock was fully erected and she decided she needed a good fuck. Turning me over, she climbed on top of me, sinking my cock into her slick love tunnel. I liked her on top doing most of the work because my old back didn't have the strength it used to. She had a knee at each side of my hips pivoting them allowing her to stroke the inner length of my seven inch cock. I was able to reach up to fondle her beautiful young breasts that still had bulging brown areolas. The nipples stood out like brown peanuts and felt solid when I pinched them. She kept telling me how wonderful it felt sliding in and out of her cunt. I look down to watch my cock covered with her white foam sliding in and out then feeling her clit like it would burst too. Throwing her head back she started screaming her pleasure.

I felt her cunt muscles clamping down on my cock as if trying to milk it, and that was all I needed to start my cum to splash into it when her muscles clamped down. Finally she straightened her legs out beside mine and lay on my chest milking my cock with her cunt muscles until he finally became soft and dropped out of her. She rolled off to my side and we dropped to sleep with her cuddled against me.

But that kind of thing doesn't happen often. Mostly we just snuggle and pet and kiss and stuff, and I usually fall asleep running my hands over her smooth thigh or shoulder, nuzzling her face and rubbing noses with her. It's just so peaceful having her lying there--someone who loves being touched.

When I run my hand down her side, caress her hipbone or scrape my fingernails on her round buns, I just forget about everything else but her, the moment, and how much I love her. But we weren't always so sedate. Like any other couple, our first few months together were filled with almost continuous fucking.

That's the only word for what it was back then: 'fucking.' We'd have dinner, snuggle on the sofa--the same one as now--and bingo, her sweat- pants and panties were on the floor, her tube-top was off, and my face was buried between her legs. Things got to the point at one stage that as soon as I walked in the front door, Jan and I would strip, go directly to the sofa and and enter her wet warm pussy with my hard pulsating cock and fuck like rabbits till we lost our breath and had to stop for air and continue fiercely till we both cum.

Other couples had their "Hiya Honey I'm Home" Kiss. Jan and I had our "God I Missed You Let's Screw" homecoming come. It was during those months that we explored and learned about every aspect of each other's body. It was also a time when we learned that what we had went way beyond just sex.

But the sex remained first and foremost long after we got used to having each other around, and though we were still pretty active, things calmed down a lot. Even through a phase of doing other things, like not losing our creativity as I still enjoy having her wear fishnet stockings without panties and short skirt each time we are traveling by our car.

Jan, when she's feeling frisky, will come to watch television with me, but before she sits, she takes a second or so to strip naked before she settles down beside me. Then I grab her close and squeeze her and we watch a show or movie, and during the next commercial, I'll strip and we'll watch the rest of the show naked. Then, when the show's over, the TV goes off, we pull out the bed and do a 'sampler' of all the things we've done till we find which one is best for that night and do it and do it till we can't do it anymore.

And when I'm in the mood, well, I wear the pants in the house and so I just attack. It takes Jan about a tenth of a second to get in the mood, and she stands there passively grinning that toothy grin of hers while I strip her down. Then she lies there and I get on top of her and we end up going through our whole list again, find the right thing, and do it till our brains melt out our ears.

There are still other times less frequent now--that we look at each other, smile, and practically rape each other to shreds like in the old days. We've wound wind up limp and wilted on the living room floor, by the front door, in the bathroom, in the kitchen--everywhere--and once even in our car in our underground parking stall because Jan had made eyes at me and we both knew we needed it so bad it wouldn't wait.

So now we snuggle. We snuggle up and watch television and actually get through to the end of the two hour long movies. We snuggle side by side in the armchair and look out the window during the weekends and talk about all the things we're going to do someday. And we snuggle and don't talk or think about anything at all. Saturday nights are spent in our bathtub to enjoy one of our real luxurious--bubble baths. But even that took a little calming-down on both our parts. The water- softener in bubble-bath makes skin all smooth and silky.

Though two weeks ago, having my smooth little Jan beside me in the tub, with lower-scented froth up to our noses, and the hot water feeling like honey and milk between us. I couldn't stop running my hands over her and then I was kissing her and then she was kissing me and then I was holding her boobs and then it really got out of hand. I wound up finger-fucking both her sweet cunt and asshole while we tongue-kissed and there was such an ocean of splashed-out water on the floor when we were through that we had to go next door to borrow our neighbor's mop and bucket.

But now it's mostly snuggling and stuff, and if Jan and I were to suddenly become celibate calmed down all the way--that would be enough. Of course, it doesn't look like we'll ever calm down that much.

Back to the present time I was never happier in my choice of wife than on the first afternoon I cheated on Jan. I know how weird that sounds, but it's true. My wife, in fact, had asked me to spend the afternoon with Luanne. Of course, Jan hadn't expected me to spend those hours "getting to know" her twin sister in quite the sense Luanne and I decided on. But then, two more opposite twins I've never heard of, either.

Like me, fresh out of many years of working in the sports store and losing most of my savings, I was determined to make a go of our new business. I put everything I had in this small sporting store plus Jan's lovely figure and calm posture and manners. She always has an easy smile as a relaxed, trusting sort. I won't mince words, a real quality fuck as i described earlier. I like nothing better than to have her on her back, her long legs up and around my middle as I plow her heavy duty tool. I never pullout or wear a rubber, since we're hoping to have a kid. So I get to feel the full force of her ecstatic, convulsing fuckhole as we climax together.

As I have mentioned in the beginning of this story, I'm not used to limiting myself to just one dish, no matter how tasty! So, naturally, I get a yen for some variety, on occasion. And Luanne supplies it, in spades! She is Jan's twin, but not identical. Fact is, they're almost completely different! Jan's serious and intense; Luanne's fun-loving and carefree. She's also a bit chunky, though not grossly fat. Her boobs are a little bigger than Jan's thirty one-inches, but not nearly so firm. They sag some, but they're also lacking the tan lines of her more-conventional sister's. Both twins have hair, but Jan's is fuller and a few inches shorter. Jan's brown to chestnut eyes are natural, while Luanne changes tinted contact lenses according to whatever mood she's in. I was aware of all these differences, even before I left Jan at her insistence to mind the store for a day and take a drive with Luanne in my car. Supposedly I was to drive her around shopping since her car was in the mechanics shop. But I also knew it was Jan's idea to let us get closer, know more about each other. I mentioned the fact to Luanne and she laughed.

Yeah she purred her eyes (green for the day) sparkling in the bright summer sunshine.

"That sounds like Jan"

She wiggled her wide butt closer to me and allowed how she was quite unlike her sister. I was about to agree, when she reached over and gave my pants front a hearty squeeze. I swerved the car, but luckily the country road was deserted except for us. I braked to a stop and gave her a wild look. Luanne just stared back into my eyes.

"Unlike Jan," she said at last, "I'm a loose, cocksucking slut!"

That sounded too much like a putdown to me, so I raised my chin in pride.

"Jan's a darned skillful cocksucker herself,"

I said. Luanne shrugged, murmured with a grin that she was glad to hear it.

"It was about time she found a guy who brings out the animal in her,"

Luanne said.

"But that doesn't change what I am, Sugar! And anytime you get bored--here I am!"

I was about to tell her I loved her sister and would never do anything like that to her, when she went on.

"Only one rule, Sugar. Jan never knows, okay? She's a bit too goody-goody for me, but she's my sister. And, by the way, you just better make her happy--or I'll likely give you a knee where it hurts, for damned sure!"

It was the first time I'd seen Luanne act serious about anything and it impressed me. Funny thing, it also aroused me! And when I gave my head a tilt, admitted it to her, the self-proclaimed "cocksucking slut" giggled, snuggling herself right up next to me in the car seat.

"Let's discuss this further," she purred, fingers playing up from my knee, toward my belted waist.

"There's a motel over by the interchange, off Route 74. I know it well."

Yeah, I thought. I just bet you do!

We made that motel in no time and within moments "Mr. and Mrs. Jones" were behind closed, locked doors and their clothes were coming off, fast. She closed the blinds, then stripped and proceeded to remove my clothes.

We got in the shower together, where she started bathing me. My cock was hard before I got in the shower, just from looking at her beautiful young body, so when she started soaping my cock, I was almost ready to come. She sat on the edge of the tub after washing the soap off, and started licking on my cock. As my cockhead started swelling from the magic of her tongue, she inserted my cock in her mouth, gripped my hips with both hands, and began sliding her mouth back and forth. The entrance of her throat was jamming against my cockhead as she moved forward, then her palate would rub against the sensitive ridge until her teeth raked across it as she pulled back. My nuts began tightening, and I grasped handfuls of her long black hair, fucking her mouth like crazy. Each time my cock smashed into the opening of her throat, a shot of cum would spurt down her throat. As she pulled back, I could feel her throat swallowing my cum. It was my first post-marriage cum that didn't involve Jan and I trembled, aftershocks jetting two more, lesser pulses of semen into my slutty sister-in-law's mouth.

I stepped out of the tub to dry off while she finished her bath, then went to bed to lie down and regain my strength. I was trying to recall if I had ever had a more enjoyable blow-job, when she came to the bed nude and started kissing me while fondling my cock. She would run her hands over my body, feeling how firm my muscles were and telling me how much she loved it.

Luanne twisted in my arms, pulling free of the bent finger I'd fed up her soppy slit. My hand glided across her turning thigh, that moist finger drawing a glistening line across goose pimpled flesh. Her thick, wide tongue splashed and slurped at my beard, smacking my chin and moving crossways over my teeth. She took my half-hard cock in both fists and tugged, pulling it and twisting her wrists. With no hesitation, Luanne went to her knees on the bare, dusty floor. Her wide mouth opened, she sucked my hanging balls inside and gave my sac a sudden shake. I groaned, shifting my weight from one leg to the other.

With my balls wet with her hot spit, Luanne widened her mouth and let my sac tumble free, its wrinkled mass jiggling against her upturned cheeks. I took hold of her head by the ears and directed her mouth up, onto my bobbing hard member once again.

She sucked me down with eagerness, enveloping my pulsing meat with a saliva-lined sucking mouth. With her tongue resting, flat and comfortable against my nearly-swallow, prick, Luanne made a happy, throaty noise. Her head began to bob, seesawing up and down on my thrilled seven incher. I gasped and groaned, rolling my fingers in her soft, brown hair. My hips rolled, pushing back at her sucking face. I let out a thin cry, as my thick spunk exploded out into Luanne's fast-swallowing mouth. When my cum was exhausted, she continued to fondle my cock with her mouth for several moments, then pumped on with her hand and licked every drop from the head as she milked me dry.

I relaxed my grip on her head and tried to regain my breath. But Luanne went right on lapping up my seed. I'd heard somewhere that cum was fattening, so I was half-convinced I now knew why Luanne was chunky, while Jan was trim.

Still, thinking of Jan didn't bring forth the guilt I would have guessed it might. Maybe it was knowing that Luanne would never tell--that she had as much to lose from Jan finding out as I did. And, yes, Luanne was one terrific cocksucker! No better or worse than my wife, just excitingly different! I told her so, when she finally broke her seemingly endless lip lock.

Luanne nodded, then grinned a wet, cum-soaked grin. She got to her feet, as I fondled her bare tits and pulled her close. Her magic tongue would lick my neck, then fuck into my ear. Her hands went around my middle, descending to grab my butt. My cock was tingling, not yet hard, but on the way to recovery. I liked how it seemed to rest quite naturally in the soft, lightly furred curves of her bare crotch. I placed my head on her thigh just inches from her love box, spreading the firm lips with my fingers. She had my cock in her mouth, and her tongue was doing its magic trick of creating erotic pleasure. As I fondled her pussy, flicking my finger over her large firm clit, then dipping it in her love tunnel, she started producing white foamy cream just like her twin sister my wife. The scent was the most erotic smell in the world to me, causing me to want to taste this beautiful young girl's love potion. I buried my face in this heavenly, erotic pussy and began paying homage to it with my mouth and tongue. I moved my lips up around her clit and started a sucking, nibbling action. Her hips began to spasm, and she clamped my head between her thighs, madly hunching against my face.

"You come to me," she said, slowly pulling free, "Whenever you feel like straying from my loving sister, Okay? I'll handle it, and make sure no accidents happen!"

I half-wondered what that was supposed to mean. But when she turned to her purse, pulled out a fresh condom and fitted it over my swelling cock, her comment was explained. She arranged herself on the bed, facing the far wall. I moved into position behind her, and we went at it, doggie-style.

She was one loud, foulmouthed fuck--another difference from responsive, but vocally restrained Jan. Anyway, we had a real good fuck. And after I filled the rubber, we showered off together and got dressed. Had a real heart-to-heart talk as we did so, accomplishing what Jan had had in mind, in addition to fulfilling our own, lusty agenda!

That evening, Jan asked me how my afternoon had gone. Had I "got to know" Luanne better? I grinned, told her yes, but of course we'd need other chances to develop our, err, relationship. Jan accented that and kissed me. Then, discovering my hard-on, she settled on it and we began to screw. Perfect way. I thought, to end a memorable and important day.

anomalos
anomalos
57 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
ScottishTexanScottishTexan11 months ago

First problem:

"Her boobs are a little bigger than Jan's thirty one-inches, but not nearly so firm."

Okay, so you obviously have no clue about the fact that CUP SIZE is the actual breast measurement. In your case, 31 inches tells us the circumference of Jan's chest, in other words, the size of her body and not her titties. A girl who has a Chest measurement of 34C should (in theory) have breasts the same size as a girl who is 36C, but her overall body size is smaller. But holding each tit in your hand should reveal no differences in size per se.

-

In all honesty, I was bored to tears about midway through this and we hadn't even reached the introduction of Luanne yet. But the point where I totally shut down was when Luanne says, and I'm paraphrasing, "I'll fuck you any time you want but my sister can never be told about us."

Running around behind your spouse's back is totally uncool. Somehow in the opening of the story I had the idea that this story would be about Jan giving him permission to bed her sister thereby cheating on her. I'm so disappointed that this wasn't the case here. You have disabled the voting, so you must have known ahead of time that people would vote low on this story. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

2.5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Poorly written.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Taking Care of Mrs. Lakewood Pt. 01 Wife volunteers husband to help out neighborhood ladies.in Loving Wives
Woman Sets Up Lover With Daughter Mother cheats on husband and shares daughter with lover.in Loving Wives
A Bigger Bed My sister-in-law moves in.in Loving Wives
My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 01 A white married woman falls for her daughter’s black BF.in Interracial Love
More Stories