Distractions

Story Info
Abby teases her coworker and gets fucked in the back office.
4.5k words
4.49
36.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fucking hate mopping. I will do anything else. Clean tables, wipe windows, scrub a bathroom from top to bottom, the toilet bowl included. But I can't stand to mop. Usually I have James do it, but he had to leave early tonight. Something about a paper he had to work on. I can't believe I let him go before making him mop the place.

James is a freshman. A fucking genius freshman. We've gotten into deep conversations and debates when the shop is dead. The kid knows what he's talking about most of the time and I can proudly say I can stand him now, when before, I could barely tolerate the kid. The shift is usually always easier with him. We are a team when it comes to the job. No matter how unimportant it is to me. Sometimes he'll work on his class work when it's dead, and I don't care. What's it to me? I may be his manager but when Starbucks is dead, it's dead.

As I slap the dampened yarn of the mop to the tiled floor, I hear a light knock on the front door. I'm concerned with that knock. Not only because it's late and we're closed, but because I think it may be someone homeless trying something with me. I debate on ignoring the knock altogether. Maybe act like I have ear buds in. The knock comes a little louder this time. By instinct from the demanding noise, I look.

It's Abby.

She has her hood up and her arms crossed as she waits for me to come to her to open the door. I walk over, wondering why she didn't just use her own key.

"Hey," she says when I open the door, I step aside and she comes in, the door locking shut behind her.

"What's up?" I ask, mop still in hand. She seems a little different. Usually she's professional, upbeat and positive. Even if she's off the lock. But now, she's not normal. "Something wrong?"

"No," she says, "Just needed to stop by."

"Forget something?" I ask, getting back to the dreadful cleaning task I've put off for last.

She looks around the shop, even glancing behind the counter. She doesn't answer me. "James' gone?"

I continue mopping near the front door, "Yeah he took off about half an hour ago."

She nods and walks behind the counter. I follow, bringing the mop with me. "What's wrong?" I try again.

"Just needed someone to talk to," she finally says. She leans her back against the counter and crosses her arms again. She says she wants to talk but her demeanor says she's closed off.

I prop the mop against the counter and lean beside her. I'm silent, waiting for her to talk, but she doesn't.

"Talk about what?" I ask.

"My relationship just ended."

I honestly didn't even know she had a boyfriend. This is news to me. I don't really keep track of any of the Starbucks employees here and their personal lives. But if I had to say who I was closest to, it would probably have to be James and Abby. James, because I work him on my shift the majority of the time. And Abby, because she's the other manager and I trained her when she came on. And then I helped her with that incident report she had to file for the store where two employees got into a fight and I guess that made her feel closer to me. She's been texting me randomly since that night.

"I'm sorry," I tell her at hearing the bad news.

"I broke up with him." She says.

"Any reason?"

"He cheated on me." Her eyes are red and her checks are a lighter shade of it. If I had to guess, I would say she just left from wherever her ex is. Why is she coming to me? We are barely friends. We are merely coworkers.

I don't know what to say to her. What does someone say in a situation like this when you're not very close with the person? "How'd you find out?" I decide to go with.

She shakes her head, "Does it matter?" I tear rolls down her cheek. Maybe that wasn't the right thing to say. Maybe if I keep saying the wrong thing she'll leave.

"Well, you have to have proof of it, don't you?" Strike two?

"I saw him with her. They were all over each other, kissing and hugging. Right out in public too. He didn't care who saw." She is full on crying now. I really said the wrong thing. Can I make it a strike three? Can I get her outta here?

I don't want to be a dick though. Maybe this is what Courtney was talking about when she attempted to insult me that night I told her Dean cheated on her. Maybe I should try to be a soothing voice for Abby right now. That's why she came here. That's what she wants.

"You did the right thing." I say. She wipes her eyes, still listening to me. "You had to end it. You got the hard part over with. That's a shitty thing to feel."

She sighs and laughs, "Yeah, Cody, it's real shitty. Has anyone ever told you that you are real shit at being comforting?"

"Hey," I bump my shoulder into hers. "All the time. Quite often actually. I don't know why people keep coming to me for comfort."

"Well you think you'd be good at it since you've had all this practice."

"You would think."

She smiles and I grab the cleaning solution because I just realized I didn't wipe the counter down earlier.

"So what do you plan on doing now?" I ask as I clean the counter. I go around her when it's apparent that she's not going to move out of my way. I'll come back to clean that spot later.

"Move on."

"Sounds like a solid plan."

"I can't believe him. I thought Lucas was different. He seemed so different. I was falling in love with the guy." She's clearly not over this one. I didn't for a second think she was. At this point I'm cleaning things that I know I've already cleaned once. I grab the broom and sweep around behind the counter where we're standing. I just want to make myself look busy.

"Men are pigs," she adds, "Why are all men pigs? Is it so hard to be faithful while you're in a relationship? And if you want to be with another girl, just end things with the girl you're already with!"

"Yeah." I say, not making eye contact with her. What else am I going to say? She's insulting my entire gender, but I won't take offense to it. She's upset. She'll say whatever she damn well pleases. When I finally do look at her, I notice her eyes on my hands holding the broom. Or maybe she's staring at my arms. I can't be so sure. But she's looking at me.

"Abby?" I wave my hand in front of her when she doesn't respond to me trying to move away from her sight.

"I'm sorry," she says, her hands reaching for her forehead. "Cody, I'm sorry. I'm just upset right now. I'm confused. I just need..." she stops talking and her eyes stay on me, lingering on my face.

"Need what?"

"A distraction."

I've stopped the fake sweeping now. Now I really don't know what to say.

She speaks for me. "We're not really that close, Cody."

"You're very right." I reply to her instantly because I know this to be true.

"Well, what if," she stands up straight from leaning against the counter and steps toward me. "This is so embarrassing to even ask."

"What?" What is she going on about?

"I'm just wondering what if you and I..." she pauses, "would it be such a bad idea if something happened between us?"

Woah. Is she trying to get with me?

"And not to have it lead to anything serious. Just... something to happen tonight." She adds.

That sounds appealing. She gets antsy when I don't say anything. "This normally isn't like me. But I guess I just trust you with this right now."

Trust me? Is this the same girl that just swore off all men about 2 minutes ago? Where is her logic? I guess she doesn't have any right now. My grip tightens on the broom now that my brain is taking in what Abby is trying to offer up.

She steps closer. "I don't think it would be weird. I'd be okay with risking whatever friendship we already have. You agree with me, we aren't that close," she says.

I can only stare back at her when she leans up to kiss me. When I feel the softness there I lean down closer to her, making it easier. But I'm conflicted. I don't know if I really want to do anything sexual with Abby. But a small part of me is curious. I could do with a distraction too. It's been a couple weeks for me. This could be just what I need right now.

Abby steps closer, making me walk backwards. I know she's leading us to the back office. Her hand reaches around to open that door and we both slip in. She closes the door behind us and locks it, even though the front door is locked and we are the only ones here.

I turn around and disable the security camera recording in the corner of the room near the ceiling. When I turn back to face Abby, she's still close to the door, her hand tight on the locked handle.

I'm still holding the broom, too caught up in what Abby proposed to me to think about setting it down. I lean it against the wall by the desk behind me and settle my vision back on her. It's her move.

"I thought it would be inappropriate if you ever knew, considering we technically work together, but I'm really attracted to you." She says, still not moving.

"Extremely inappropriate," I tell her with the most amusement someone like me could give in a situation like this.

She grins at me and slightly blushes. I know she's not lying by her reaction just there. If I wasn't turned on before, I am now. I nod my head for her to come closer to me. She obliges without any further thought against it. When she reaches me, it's clear to me that she's not quite sure what she wants to do. I'm very sure she knows what to do, but she's much more nervous now that we are here alone in the privacy of the back office.

I push off of the desk and stand up straight. Her gaze follows mine as I tower in front of her. Her blush deepens and I motion for her to come even closer. Both of her hands raise and rest on my chest as I reach around to her lower back. Her face cradles into my neck and I'm surprised when I feel her lips there. I don't pull away, I let her do what she wants. This was her idea anyway.

She doesn't give me time to process what just happened as I'm leaning down to her. She escapes my hold and lowers to the ground in front of me. Her feet are still on the ground but her legs are spread apart as she kneels just before me. I straighten back up and lean against the desk again, watching her. What I thought was nervousness from her turns into very forward confidence. Her hands rest on both of my thighs; her sights set on my belt. She bites her lip and I can feel myself harden as I watch her like I'm watching a porno to get off.

Abby is hot. Such a juvenile thought, but I never allowed myself to see her any other way than in a professional setting. She's completely different now and my thoughts will immediately go to this moment whenever I think about her or see her.

I'm bulging in my jeans and Abby has a front row seat. She hasn't even touched me yet. Other than her hands rubbing dangerously close by. I keep my composure as I let her do whatever she wants. Her hands trail up and down my thighs and she looks up at me with hooded eyes. That's when I break. I can feel my facial expression change, and without any control I groan and look away from her before I can take control of this entire situation. I'm not going to do it. This is all her.

"What do you want, Cody?" Her small voice is otherwise loud in the quiet room. I allow myself to look back down at her. Her hands are still playing dangerously close to where I really want her to touch me. I was wrong before. She's knows what she's doing and she knows what she wants. She's doing this on purpose. I'm not one to beg or instruct, or answer a question like that in this way. I'm one to usually take control and do it myself. But she's the one taking here. She's teasing.

I laugh like I can't believe her as I watch her hands and she smiles back at me. "You are something el.." I say.

Before I can even finish talking, one of her teasing hands finally squeezes my cock through my jeans. I groan again, realizing just how deprived she was making me. She doesn't look away as she brings her mouth to the bulge through the dark blue material. Her head is turned sideways to look up at me and I feel her hot breath against the side of my cock through two layers of clothing. I rest my hand on her forehead to increase the pressure of her mouth against me. She moans, and then I feel her tongue there. My mouth stays fallen open and I can only imagine that my expression is one of pure pleasure while I look down at the show before me.

Her other hand tightens on my thigh briefly. I am hard as a rock. I barely, if at all, thrust my hips toward her in hopes that she'll move along. It's enough to get her to make her next move. With her mouth still against the bulge, she moves her hand from my thigh up to my belt to undo it. To save precious time, I quickly undo the belt for her. She moves my hand away, almost seeming offended that I interrupted her. She takes her mouth away from me and, as if to punish me, as slowly as she can, she unbuttons my jeans. My knuckles turn white gripping against the desk. I force myself to wait and watch. Once I'm unbuttoned, she doesn't even think about zipping down my jeans. I stay put, watching her.

So this is what she's like, then? I never would have guessed. It's the ones you least expect. She get's off on this. I can see it in her eyes as she looks up at me. Here I am ready to fuck her, and she's barely even ready to start. It's what she wants; this behavior out of me. She loves it. It turns me on even more because she's getting exactly what she wants. No, she's taking what she wants.

"Tease," I say. Her eyes light up at the word and her hand squeezes at the bulge and her mouth returns there, bringing the warm breath of air back with it. This time, I reach around the back of her head to keep her there. I use my other hand to grip my cock through my jeans to outline my length while her mouth is still on me.

Her moan makes me push her head against me harder. Her tongue makes a wet spot on my jeans when I finally let her move and saliva follows, leaving a string of it between my jeans and her bottom lip.

Without letting her protest, I hold the back of her head with one hand while I use the other to unzip my pants and take my cock out. The release of pressure somehow gets me more wound up, but I force myself to let go of Abby. I want her to come to me. I rest my hands on the desk again and observe her shocked greeting at the new guest.

"That wasn't very nice." She tells me, not even letting her eyes reach mine. Her attention is more focused elsewhere.

"You're not being very nice either." I say.

"You want me to be nicer?" There it is. The teasing tone I was waiting to come out of her.

"Generosity can never hurt." I play along.

"I can be very generous." She says, her hand wrapping around my girth at the very base.

"Show me how generous you can be," Her hand moves up along my length and then back down to the base and up again.

I sit up straighter, causing her to come closer to me. My hand rests on the back of her head, but I don't pressure her to do anything or come any closer. I just want to feel her there.

"I can't believe I'm about to suck your cock," she says, smiling up at me. I don't know if this is apart of her teasing or if she's just thinking out loud. "How long have we been working together?" She asks, distracting me as she rests her wet lips on the head.

"Long enough that this should have already happened between us a few times." I say, pushing her closer to me without even really meaning to. Her lips spread and the tip of my cock slides into her mouth. Her tongue is instantly there to say hello. I inhale and try to relax. I can't believe Abby is giving me a blowjob. Of all people, she was the last one I thought I would ever hook up with.

She moans as her reply and tries to take more of me into her mouth and then eventually down her throat. She gags and I hold her hair to make her slow down. I've never had someone so eager. Her make up is running down her cheeks a few minutes in. I never even knew she wore the stuff. But I guess you truly find out things like that once a girl deep throats you. I've given up letting her stay in control. I've fully taken over now and she hasn't objected. I guess she's found out that she likes this better than the game she was playing with me earlier. I've kept one hand at the back of her head and the other on my cock. I slap it on her tongue as I take it out of her mouth and she gasps for air. Her moans have gotten louder in the small room and I encourage it and try to see how loud I can get her to be. She's taken her shorts off, underwear and top still on.

"Cody," she pleads with me as I rub the tip of my cock across her lips.

"Yes," I say.

"I want you to fuck me." She says. I can feel her lips form each word against my cock and it jumps with excitement. I pull her up to me and turn her around, my cock resting between her thighs right at the crotch of her panties now. She exhales with a moan. I move one of my hands to her throat and the other to her breast.

"Say please," I tease her.

"Please fuck me," she begs.

"If you're going to beg," I say. I move her forward across the room until she's in arms reach of the door. "Bend over," I lower my voice, demanding it in her ear. She quickly does as I say, her face leaning against the wood of the door.

I stand behind her, still completely dressed, and run my hand up her thigh. When I reach her ass I pull back and smack her. She gasps and moans. When I look at her side profile against the door, she's smiling and her eyes are closed.

I do the same to the other side, smacking her hard and quick. Her arms raise against the door and she tries to push her ass against me. I grab her hips and keep her in place, rubbing the red marks on her ass where I just smacked her. She sighs and waits for me to go on. I pull her panties to the side and run my finger along her wetness. She moans and turns her face so her other cheek is resting against the door now. Her hand is gripped tight against the door frame, anticipating my next touch. I rub my thumb along her slit now, sliding it inside. Her next moan is deeper and more animalistic. That's what I want. I saw my thumb in and out of her, watching her face. Her reaction to every move I make puts me in almost as deep of a trance as she's in.

"Please," I hear her whisper as her body shakes.

I don't say another word. I remove my thumb and rub the wetness against my cock, jerking myself and then sliding into her.

"Yes," Abby moans and brings one of her hands back to hold against my chest. She wants to adjust. I let her. "Keep going," she says. I do as I'm told, wondering if she'd yell at me if I tried to get her to take full control again.

My grip tightens on her hips again and I grind into her. Smacking her just to hear her hitched breath each time. My eyes train on her face and I watch her eyes barely open to look back at me.

"Yes, Cody," she says again.

I sigh, opening my mouth, grinding into her harder than I was before. Her eyes shut tight and I smack her again because I know what her reaction will be and I want it. All generosity is gone now and replaced with a need. It's animalistic and it demands to be felt. I push her closer to the door to where she has to stand up straight until her chest is against it. Her back arches and I place my hand there to feel that it's arched. I maneuver my other hand around to her flat stomach. I can feel my cock hitting against my hand from inside.

"Fuck," I groan into her ear. She moans against the wood of the door. I move my hand lower until I'm rubbing her clit and I'm rewarded with another moan. I keep my hand between her legs, continuous movement, waiting for her. I listen to her repeating to word "yes" over and over as I bite her upper back. She arches her back even more and emits a deep moan. I don't let her go. I keep the bite and run my tongue over her damp skin there. Her entire body shudders and I have to grab hold of her when I feel her knees give out. I hold her there against the door, cock motionless, still deep and hard inside her pussy and my hand rests against her stomach again. I let her ride out her climax as I reposition us. I stand up, bring her with me to the desk. I sit her on the edge and clear a spot for her to lay back.

12