Distractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs naturally rise into the air in her post climactic high and I grab them to rest her ankles on my shoulders. Moving closer to her, I rub my cock against her drenched pussy lips. I take care to take in her appearance. I have a better angle to see her fully. Her hand reaches down between us and she grabs my cock to rub against her. I push forward, the tip sliding inside her warmth. A slight moan escapes her throat as she takes her legs back from my shoulders and folds them closer to her chest, hugging them to her body. Her pussy is entirely exposed to me and waiting. I easily slide back inside, leaning my upper weight against the desk to keep position. I pull out and slide back, watching her body rock against the desk from my forceful movements against her. I've picked up the pace, grinding into her wet snatch, her juices saturating my balls. I can feel it each time I grind forward into her and then when I pull away. I'm close. I can feel it starting. My chest is getting warm, vision is blurring.

I don't announce that I'm about to cum. I don't know if she's on birth control or if she wants me to pull out. But I already know what's going to happen. I know what I want to happen. I want to release inside her. It'll be less of a mess for me to clean up and it'll feel so much fucking better than unloading on top of her stomach.

Her hand reaches up to my neck and then runs down to my chest. Her eyes are boring straight into mine and I can't look away. "Cum for me," she says. That's all it takes. And I do. I move my hands from the desk to grab her waist to make the last two hard pumps into her count as I release two weeks worth of pent up cum inside her. She spreads her legs apart and pulls my body closer to hers. Her hand goes to the back of my neck and she pulls me closer to her and rests her lips near my ear as I continue to pump in and out of her, my jizz filling her up. When I'm almost settled down, her hot breath is at my ear and causes me to buck into her hard, almost like a twitch or an aftershock. She moans and holds her chest to mine. I pull away and pull the neck of her shirt and one of her bra cups down, still trying to catch my breath.

Her breast comes into view and she gives me a confused look.

"I didn't get to see them before." I tell her.

She smiles and lifts her shirt and bra up for me. I lean back toward her and take one of her nipples in my mouth and suck, then release it. I watch it move back and forth until it settles, only moving from her heavy breathing. I lay my head down against her breasts, listening to her quickened heart beat underneath.

"Thank you," she says.

"You're welcome."

12