All Comments on 'Distractions Ch. 03'

by HotSprings22

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it

Loved it, can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
thank youuu

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 15 years ago
OMG I love this story but.....

....I wish they would get it together. If they would get there feelings out on the table, then everything would be alright!! I am so into this story, you are doing a great job!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Ahhh! So good!

Thanks for posting quickly. Love the dominant alpha side of Gavin... but what an idiot he is for thinking he can get her out of his system. She's his best friend and he knows her so well but he can't figure out that what he's doing hurts her? He's got to start thinking about what he's doing, admit that he's in love with her and hit on her sober. Also, I'm dying to know what actually happened at this bonfire. Update soon!

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 15 years ago
Holy writing God...

But this story is quite amazing! I love it! I love it! Please update asap!

KoollavaKoollavaover 15 years ago
Absolutely delicious

I have read every chapter of this story and really there are no words to describe how much I love this piece. I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter(s). I can't help but wonder if the reason Gavin keeps running from Red is because he is afraid of what her reaction to his dominance would be. What I can't figure out is why Red keeps running from him I mean it's obvious that she feels something for him or she would not be getting down with him in a public bathroom. Well I guess I'll just have to wait patiently for the rest of the story to unfold. Please keep putting pen to paper as I anxiously anticipate every word.

sakuragrovesakuragroveover 12 years ago
......holy shit.

O____O I'm playing hooky today to reread this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Do you know how to write a strong female lead or just weak women who give in easily to these arrogant assholes?

IvanniaroseIvanniaroseabout 11 years ago
!!!

Love this story!! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Tardy to the party

Just ran across this series today, and I'm currently on the fence.

I appreciate you taking time to walk us through the characters thought process. Many authors seem to assume the audience already have this knowledge, our should fill in the blank themselves.

I am however, a bit disappointed that the main female was just practically raped in a coffee shop athroom by her "best friend" and sees nothing wrong with it.

I do hope the remaining chapters allow her to advocate for herself and be aggressive with what she wants.

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezover 10 years ago
woow

i too just seen this today i'm mad i didnt find it soon >.< soo goood

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES