Distractions of Physical Attraction

Story Info
Things get out of control while my boyfriend plays Madden.
10.8k words
4.41
33k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh oh! Uh oh! Oh! Touchdown!" A tall man was standing in the middle of my dorm room with a PlayStation controller raised above his head. For a moment, it looked like he was going to spike it.

My boyfriend, Tyler, was sitting next to him rubbing his temples. His round of Madden against his friend Derrick clearly wasn't going his way. "Alright, alright. How about picking anyone other than the Chiefs next game?"

"Hey, if you can't stand the...heat..." Derrick trailed off, noticing me behind them. Fresh from the shower, my towel was leaving little to the imagination. My legs were on full display up to the curve of my ass, and top of the towel threatened to fall open any second.

After letting him drink in the view for several seconds, I narrowed my eyes at him. "No peeking. You boys know the rule." Tyler swiveled his head around and gave me a once over before they both turned away and resumed their bickering.

It seemed like the two of them were always in my room playing PlayStation as of late even though they both stayed in the Athletes' Village. Their coach didn't allow video games in their rooms, and my roommate had gone back home just a few weeks into the semester, so Tyler set up his PlayStation in my room. The upside was that I saw him more often, but it also meant that I had to see Derrick or Tyler's other teammates or friends on a regular basis.

I sat at my desk behind them and squirted a generous glob of lotion into my hand. It was cool against my skin as I started at my thighs and worked my hands around them and down my calves. When I'd done both legs, I did the same for my arms. I paused before continuing.

"All you do is throw it deep. Get some skill." Tyler was still on the losing end of his battle against Derrick.

"Then play some defense. Put another man in the secondary and stop being scared of the run." Both Derrick and Tyler were hunched forward in their seats as if they were watching the actual Super Bowl.

I rolled my eyes and untied my towel, letting it drop onto my chair, and displayed my entire naked form to the backs of their heads. Even if they did turn around, I doubted I'd be able to hold their attention long. Their Madden battle was clearly the main event.

"Picked off!" Tyler shouted as he leapt from his seat.

Derrick waved his hand at him. "Aight, aight, you finally got one. I'll give you that."

I spread more lotion on my hands and ran them down over my breasts, taking an extra, unnecessary moment to spread some on my nipples, and then continued onto my stomach, hips, and inner thighs. Once my skin felt sufficiently soft and smooth, I got up from the chair and pulled a large t-shirt out of my dresser and slipped it on. For a brief moment, I considered sitting with the guys without putting on panties since the shirt went down to my upper thighs, but my rational mind won out. The tiny, black thong panties I intended to wear with my dress were laying nearby. It took a moment to get them over my ass and set just right. Once Derrick's girlfriend showed up, I'd finish getting dressed and we'd be on our way.

I sauntered up behind Tyler and draped my arms around his shoulders, leaning into his back. His heart was thumping against my palm as if he was actually on the field sprinting away from tacklers. He pulled away when I tried to peck him on the cheek, and I had to resist the urge to respond with a bitchy comment that would've ruined our evening.

"Come on! That's pass interference, what you are you doing?" Tyler pulled free from my arms and leapt from his chair.

"Just a little bump and grind...know what I'm sayin?" Derrick turned and smirked at me, reaching out his arm with a clenched fist. I declined his fist bump with an eyeroll and went back to finish my makeup. "Oh, that's cold girl. You gonna leave me hangin like that?"

Derrick won the game, and the two of them launched into another. It only took a minute before that one started going off the rails for Tyler too. He always got so competitive and angry when he lost, and I was starting to worry that he'd be in a mood the whole night if he lost again. Hoping to provide a welcome distraction, I walked around in front of him and sat on his lap facing the TV. I knew he'd try to lean to look around me, and every time he did, I swiveled my butt in his lap. It didn't take long before I could feel him getting hard.

"Alright, alright, that's enough." Tyler gave me a gentle push on my side.

I turned and scowled at him over my shoulder as I got off his lap, but I refused to be deterred. I swung around behind him and walked up again, this time holding the bottom of my shirt as I approached. I quickly glanced at Derrick to make sure his attention was on the TV before lifting my shirt up over my breasts and pressing them against the back of Tyler's head.

He jerked his head away as if I'd touched it with an open flame and set his hair on fire. "Could you cut it out?"

My blood pressure immediately shot up. "It's just a fucking game."

"Yeah, well, go sit down somewhere. You're distracting me." Tyler shot me an unnecessary glare which added insult to the verbal injury he'd just hit me with.

The temperature in the room fell 20 degrees. I was tempted to storm out, but I was hungry and ready to go out. On the other hand, if I told Tyler to go to hell, I could stay in and order pizza and binge Netflix instead. That'd let me save my dress for my friend's bachelorette party next weekend.

While I debated it, Derrick chimed in. "Real talk, man, maybe you need a distraction to take your mind off this. You stressin' out."

"No, she just wants attention. Don't encourage her." Tyler waved his hand dismissively as if I was a whiny puppy. I had a strong temptation to walk over, snatch up his PlayStation and smash it on the floor.

"Come on, my dude, that ain't right. Don't fight. You're like Scarface and...and...whatever his girl's name was. Y'all the power couple. You motivate me."

"She dies in the end." Tyler's voice was so deadpan that it sounded like he had no soul.

"Nah, bro, I don't think she does," Derrick responded. "I watched that movie like 80 times."

"Then you know what? She can go distract you since you're such an expert on movies and video games." Tyler jabbed his controller in Derrick's direction.

"But I'm saying though, nobody's—"

"No, here," Tyler jumped up from his chair and lunged toward me, making me recoil momentarily. He grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me toward Derrick. "Now, rub your tits on the back of his head and see how well he plays."

I'd reached a boiling point. "You're always such an asshole when you lose. You start—"

Derrick spoke up, not missing a beat. "Nope, nope, you two aren't ruining my mothafuckin' Saturday night. Come on mama, come sit down." Derrick reached out for my hand and gently pulled me toward him. Thinking he wanted me to sit on the floor next to him, I started squatting down until he continued guiding me over to his lap. Even after Tyler's asshole performance, I still turned my head and looked toward him for approval before sitting down on Derrick. Tyler was hunched over and staring at the TV with the concentration of an airline pilot landing a jumbo jet in a thunderstorm.

Derrick's dick poked me in the butt as I sat back, but I tried to ignore it and act like everything that had happened in the past several minutes was totally normal.

"So, what's the score?" I asked to no one in particular.

"A lot to a little," Tyler grumbled under his breath.

"Because you don't know how to tackle," Derrick countered.

"I don't know how to tackle?" Tyler stopped playing to turn to Derrick. "I don't know how to tackle? Weren't you a two-sport star in high school? How's that football scholarship working out for ya?"

"Wasn't nothin' wrong with my tackling. Ain't no science to it. You just run down the play and wrap 'em up." To demonstrate, Derrick put his arms around my waist and pulled me back toward his chest. Even though he didn't squeeze hard, the movement took my breath away. Tyler had a great body, but it felt like Derrick had been chiseled from stone. Even after Derrick removed his arms, I continued to lay back against his chest.

Tyler kept up the ribbing. "Nothing wrong with your tackling? I heard Coach Sanders took one look at your game films and sent that shit back with 'Return to Sender' stamped on it."

"Nah, nah, see that's where you're wrong. Since I was already comin' here on a basketball scholarship, my high school football coach thought I might as well try to do the football thing here too."

"Yeah, but how'd that turn out?" Tyler's voice was getting giddier by the moment, as if taking Derrick down a peg on his real-life football shortcomings would make up for the thrashing he was taking in Madden.

"I just ain't had the speed, I admit it." Derrick leaned his head forward. "I don't like to rush it. I like to take it...nice...and...slow." His voice went deeper with each word, his breath cascading off my ear and neck, sending a shiver up my spine. "Besides, I carry a little extra baggage downstairs and that slows me down." As he spoke, I felt him flex his dick under my butt. My eyes shot open wide and flashed over to Tyler, but there was no way he knew what Derrick had just done.

"Yeah, whatever dude." Tyler waved his hand at Derrick and turned his attention back to the game.

I did my best to try to focus on the game and not the large dick beneath me, but it was difficult. To make matters worse, Derrick brought his controller around to the front of me and pressed it against the tops of my thighs until I spread my legs enough for him to rest it on his lap between them. My shirt had ridden up, and his hands were just inches away from my panty-covered pussy. Every vibration from the controller rattled up through my inner thighs and pushed them further apart.

My heart was starting to flutter, and part of me wished I'd called Tyler's bluff and rubbed my breasts against Derrick's head. His shaved head would've felt like butter against my nipples which were aching to be touched.

Guilt waged a war in my mind over the mild thrill of pleasure that Derrick was unknowingly giving me. After another subtle glance in Tyler's direction, I finally responded to Derrick's earlier dick-flex and subtly rotated my hips in his lap, trying to draw his controller further up between my thighs.

He suddenly spoke up, his voice deep again. I could feel it rolling against my back through his chest. "Sorry about that. I think my belt buckle is digging into your back." Before I could respond, he grabbed me around the waist and shifted me forward. After some adjustment, he moved me back. I let out a small yelp as I did.

"You ok over there?" Tyler asked without looking.

"Yes," I quickly responded, even though I wasn't ok. Derrick's shift in positioning had placed his cock right against my pussy. He put the controller back between my legs and resumed the game as if nothing had happened. The two of them continued to tease each other back and forth, but the sound of their voices faded into white noise. It was replaced by the sound of my thumping heart. There was no way Derrick could've done that by accident.

It took every ounce of willpower in me to stay still on his lap and not grind against him. My pussy was calling out to me wanting to be fucked by the thick piece of meat pressed against my panties. The room, which had become ice cold just minutes before, was now sweltering. I wanted to fan myself but didn't want to draw Tyler's attention.

Several more moments passed. Maybe it was my imagination, but I could've sworn Derrick's controller had crept further up my leg, and the bottom of my shirt had ridden up to the point that the front of my panties were fully visible. Derrick's hands were about an inch away from them.

"Don't even bother going deep with it," he suddenly said, jolting me out of my haze. "You already know that's gettin' intercepted." He shifted our position again and filled me with disappointment when I could no longer feel his cock, but my hips were now pushed further forward which spread my legs more.

Tyler leaned forward in his seat as the action unfolded on screen. He sent a pass deep to one of his receivers. Derrick was still readjusting us and was too slow to respond. He moved his on-screen player to intercept it, but Tyler completed the pass.

"Touchdown!" Tyler jumped from his chair and started strutting and swinging his hips, mimicking the on-screen player.

"You still gotta kick the extra point to tie it up." Derrick waved a hand at Tyler to try to shoo him away from standing in front of the TV. At the same time, his other hand settled back against my panties, just above my pussy. I flinched at the contact, but rather than move his hand, Derrick brought his other hand around the front of me to join it. He adjusted his grip on his controller which brought his right hand to rest on the mound of my pussy, and it wasn't long before the controller's vibrations were rippling through his hand and my pussy.

At this point, there was no doubt that Derrick was trying to cop a feel. I knew I should've been doing something, anything, to stop it, but the best I could manage was to rapidly blink my eyes as if everything around me would fade away and reveal itself to be a dream. I tried drawing my thighs together, but this only served to press Derrick's hand tighter against my pussy. He must've taken this as a sign of approval, because in the next moment, I could feel him gently rubbing the back of his hand against the front of my thong panties. The silk material slid back and forth against my pussy making me squirm in Derrick's lap.

Tyler was completely oblivious to what was going on next to him. He was far more concerned with the edge he seemed to be gaining in the game due to Derrick's distraction. "Nope, you're slacking. Get that weak stuff out of here," Tyler said as he jammed up one of the plays Derrick tried to run.

"Ay, what was that one dude we used to play Madden with that passed on every damn single play?" Derrick said as if the previous play hadn't happened.

Tyler hunched over further. "Don't try to get me off my game. I'm in the zone. You're about to get this work."

Derrick twisted in his seat as best as he could with me on his lap. "Nah, for real. Remember? Every single play. Pass. Pass. He'd throw like five interceptions a game. Pass. Pass. Pass." As he spoke, he lifted his controller in the air with his left hand and waved it over his head simulating throwing a football. His right hand fell further between my legs, his palm against the front of my thong.

My heart and my breathing stopped as I waited to see what he'd do. First, there was nothing. Then a tentative stroke from one of his fingertips as he continued going back and forth with Tyler. I squeezed my eyes shut tight and tried not to melt onto his hand.

"Oh, and then there was ol' Chris that would run the ball every single play. That dude was wild." As Derrick spoke, his finger ran the length of my pussy. My cheeks puffed out with a large exhale, and I clenched my legs tight around his hand but made no effort to move it.

"Oh yeah, Chris was always crying about it too. 'This is how football is supposed to be played.'" Tyler chuckled and slapped his leg as he recalled their old Madden buddy.

Derrick's tentative finger became more deliberate and began pressing at my thong-covered lips, making the air sail out of my lungs. I dropped my head and stuffed the collar of my shirt into my mouth to keep from crying out.

"Are you going to pick a play or what?" Tyler said, turning to Derrick. Derrick moved the controller to the top of my thighs, blocking the view of what his other hand was doing. Instead of moving his right hand, he sat the controller on my thighs and pressed the button on the controller with his left.

The play unfolded onscreen to disastrous results for Derrick who didn't seem to mind as he tried to play with one hand. No longer content with his light touches, I began rocking my hips back and forth in his lap, grinding against his finger. When he shifted his hand and his fingers went to the edge of my thong, I had a moment of panic. My heartrate doubled and my teeth clamped down on my shirt as his fingertips slipped beneath the silk and grazed the soft skin at the edge of my lips. But once again, instead of moving to stop him, I sat frozen as his fingers slid further. Just as they were about to reach my lips, a thunderous knock at the door made us both jump. Derrick quickly snatched his hand away, and I leapt from his lap.

Tyler paused the game and went to the door.

"Whaddup, Ty!" I heard from the doorway when Tyler opened it. I immediately recognized the voice as Derrick's "boo." Shanice, a tall, well-endowed black woman, sauntered into the room as Tyler stepped aside. "Damn, y'all still playin' Madden?" she said, observing the TV.

"We almost done," Derrick responded as if he hadn't been trying to finger me ten seconds ago. "I'm about to finish wearin' him out, then we can go."

Shanice rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She turned her attention to me, noticing me for the first time. I'd cowered back toward the far corner of the room. "Hey, girl!" she shouted and bounded across the room with just a couple strides from her long legs. She reached around me and pulled me into a tight embrace, her large breasts almost enveloping me.

"That dress is gorgeous," I genuinely offered as she released me and stepped back. It was a form-fitting, spaghetti-strap dress that stopped about two inches below her curvaceous ass. The neckline was shallow and tasteful, but the side cutouts were showing off a huge amount of side cleavage. Nipple-piercings were apparent through the material of the dress and seemed a good match for the black and silver tongue stud she was sporting. Her black heels were just as daring. Thin lace-up straps led down from above her ankles to three-inch open-toe stiletto heels that were accented with a French pedicure.

Shanice twirled in place. "You know I be killin' 'em."

"You know it." Derrick lunged forward from his chair and slapped her on the ass, which drew a swivel of the hips from her.

"So, who's winnin'?" Shanice said, once again acknowledging the TV.

"Speaking of 'killin' 'em,' your boy is getting crushed," Tyler said.

"Man, you only up one touchdown. Da fuck you talkin' bout?" Derrick tipped his head to the side and gave Tyler a serious dose of side eye. "And you just got whooped last game."

Tyler jabbed his finger in my direction. "That's because Lexie was distracting me."

"Aww, go ahead with that. She was distracting me too, and I'm only down one touchdown."

"She didn't even do anything." Tyler's voice was raising with genuine irritation. "She didn't rub her tits against the back of your head. All she did was sit on your lap."

I quickly flashed my eyes over to Shanice, but she didn't seem the least been concerned about me sitting on her boyfriend.

"You a sore loser." Derrick waved me over. "Come sit back down. I'm 'bout to tie it up, and I don't want him complaining all night about losing this game."

I hesitated, looking toward Shanice again, but she was laughing at something on her phone. I took two tentative steps toward Derrick, still watching her, until I was close enough for Derrick to reach out and grab my hand. Once again, he pulled me toward his lap and guided me onto it. Unlike the last time, I kept myself as far forward on his lap as possible. He put his arms around my waist, but I leaned forward to keep him from linking his hands. Eventually, he gave up and kept them behind my back.

"No wonder he wasn't distracted," Shanice said, finally looking up from her phone. "You ain't even sittin' the right way."

I cringed and leaned away as she stalked toward us and reached for my arm. Her grip was forceful yet somehow gentle. She pulled me back and away from Derrick's lap, and for a moment, I thought she was going to hit me. Instead, she turned me around to face him and pushed me forward and down until I was straddling him. His cock hadn't lost any bit of life from earlier and pressed against my thong-covered pussy as if he was going to fuck me through it. I licked the back of my teeth to keep from licking my lips but did little else.