Distractions of Physical Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better do more than sit there lookin' silly if you wanna distract him," Shanice said as she stood hovering over us.

I stared back with my eyebrows raised, trying to convey a look of puzzlement.

"I told her she should slap him in the head with her tits like she did me," Tyler said without a bit of humor. His voice had the air of resentment as if he blamed me for his horrible game performance.

I'd had enough. "I didn't slap you with my tits," I practically spat back at him.

"What she do?" Shanice asked Derrick.

"I didn't see it," he replied.

"I barely touched his head with them." Even though I was speaking to Shanice, I was glaring at Tyler. "But don't worry, he won't have to worry about my tits for a long time."

Tyler whipped his head around to face me. "Well, I didn't ask—"

"Hold up, hold up." Shanice walked around behind Derrick and stood almost touching him. My eyes widened, and I had to grab Derrick's shoulders to keep from falling off his lap in shock as I watched Shanice pull in the right cutout of her dress until her large, right breast came into view. She quickly repeated the maneuver with the left cutout until both heaving globes were hanging out of her dress. They sagged less than one would expect, given their size. Each one was dominated by a nearly black areola that was almost the size of a small saucer and capped off with nipples the size of the tip of my thumb and accented with a silver barbell.

Shanice placed her hands on the outsides of her breasts and pushed them together. As she did, she leaned forward and rubbed them against the back of Derrick's head, swaying her torso as she did and dragging them across his smooth scalp. Derrick dropped his controller between my legs and reached backwards to grab them. He gave each a gentle squeeze before tipping his head backwards and to the side until he was able to flick out his tongue and lick one of her black nipples.

Shanice jumped back, laughing, "Boy, you better stop." She gave him a light tap on the forehead with the palm of her hand.

"Come on, man, pick up your sticks." Tyler's voice was peppered with frustration as he stared at the TV.

"My bad, I was a little distracted," Derrick chuckled as he retrieved his controller and rubbed the back of his fingers on my inner thigh as he did.

"Why? What happened?" Tyler turned around and got an eyeful from Shanice who was still standing with her tits hanging out of her dress and made no effort to conceal them. A tinge of jealousy crept up my spine and passed between my shoulder blades.

"Hey, the game's up there." Shanice jabbed her finger at the TV several times before Tyler picked his jaw up from the floor and turned back around.

Derrick leaned around me and looked at the TV before laying into Tyler with more heckling. "See? You're trash, yo! I wasn't even paying attention, and you still couldn't complete that pass."

"Whatever, man." Tyler was hunched over again with his elbows on his knees.

"Aww, don't pout about it." Shanice walked over, with her tits still out, and moussed Tyler's hair. He jerked his head away but didn't turn to look at her tits again. "Hey, don't get mad at me. Your girl sittin' over here not doin' shit. She ain't even tryin' to distract your competition. She's tryin' to see you get beat."

Now it was my turn to take exception. "Just because I'm not boxing him in the head with my tits doesn't mean I'm not a distraction for him." I raised my arms over my head and made an exaggerated swing of my hips.

Shanice stuck out her chin and raised her eyebrows as she turned to Derrick. "Are you distracted?

"Not even a little bit," Derrick said, shaking his head for emphasis. I stared a hole into him that would've melted steel. I was tempted to bring up the fact that he'd been trying to finger me when Shanice showed up.

"Girl, you better work those Latin hips before your boy loses this game." Shanice was standing with her hands on her hips as if she was daring me. Rarely one to back from a dare, I put my hands on Derrick's shoulders and scooted forward so that I was pressed tight against his cock and began a slow, deliberate back and forth swivel of my hips.

"Touchdown, baby!" Derrick shouted suddenly, almost throwing me off his lap as he launched his hips off his seat.

I turned to look at the TV, and sure enough, he'd taken the lead. Tyler was laid back in his chair staring at the ceiling. "Thanks, Lexie," he muttered and let out a heavy sigh.

My blood was started to boil again. "Look, I'm not your fucking little performer. Maybe you just suck at Madden and need to—"

"Hey, hey, hey," Shanice said, stepping between us and blocking my view of him. She folded her arms and put her finger to the corner of her mouth as if deep in thought. "Aight, fuck it, I got it," she said after a beat. I watched curiously as she stepped over to Derrick's seat and knelt next to us. My eyes widened as I watched her reach for and unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. Derrick continued staring past me at the TV as if nothing was going on, even as she reached into his pants and pulled out his dick.

Now it was my turn to pick my jaw up off the floor as I watched Shanice wrap her hand around his long chocolate shaft. Even if she stacked three of her hands on top of each other, it didn't look like it'd be enough to cover his length, and his girth made her barely able to get her fingers wrapped around it. She slowly stroked from the base to the head and back down several times, bumping my leg with her arm as I sat frozen just inches from it.

After about 30 seconds of slowly jacking him off, Shanice shifted her body, and I thought she was getting up. She released her grip on Derrick's cock, letting it stand tall, before leaning forward and running her tongue up the side of his shaft, to his head, and across the tip. Derrick let out a loud sigh and put his hand on her hair.

"Unh, unh," she said and pushed his hand away.

She tilted her head again and ran her tongue around the base. I could feel her warm breath as it passed around his cock and washed over my inner thighs and looked on in disbelief as she continued to bathe his cock with her tongue, making it shine with saliva. Every time she licked it, it bobbed in the air as if asking for more.

My eyes locked with hers for an embarrassing moment, and I immediately shifted mine away. I was inwardly amused at my reaction given that I wasn't the one sucking dick directly in front of another person.

I hazarded another glance down, and our eyes fixed on each other again. Her eyes were swimmy and full of lust—possibly for both the dick in her mouth and the barely covered pussy in front of her face.

Her thick, dark lips slid over and around Derrick's head with the skill of a pornstar, and his body writhed with every twitch and movement of her mouth. When I was able to take my eyes off Shanice to look at him, his eyes were half closed and far away from the Madden game he was still trying to play. I hadn't heard any more celebrations from Tyler, but there was no way Derrick was remaining competitive at this point.

Movement out of the corner of my eye drew my eyes back down. Shanice gripped his shaft, and with a loud "pop," pulled his dick out of her mouth. My body trembled as I continued to look on and watched her lean his dick to the side and rub the head against my inner thigh, leaving a streak of wetness from her saliva. I jumped at the contact as if I'd been burned by his hot skin. Without giving me a moment to protest, Shanice did it again on my other thigh, taking her time to run it as far up my skin toward my pussy as my sitting position would allow.

I quickly shifted my eyes to the side, already knowing that Tyler couldn't see what she was doing but feeling guilty nevertheless.

Shanice repeated her actions, alternating from one thigh to the other and drawing closer to my thong-covered pussy with every swipe. I was clutching and digging my nails into Derrick's thighs to resist the urge of reaching out and grabbing his dick. The temptation was nearly overwhelming, but I couldn't gauge how far Shanice was taking this, and I didn't want to rock the boat, even though things had already spun out of control.

At this point, Shanice was rubbing Derrick's head along the seam of my thong. I could feel his thighs flinch every time she passed the tip along the fabric. My eyes widened and I shifted my hips backwards when she suddenly reached for the edge of the material. I could've easily kept moving backwards and gotten off Derrick's lap but remained seated as she peeled back my thong, exposing my bare pussy. After eyeing it for what felt like an eternity, we locked eyes again. There was a moment of hesitation as she smirked at me with raised eyebrows as if she was asking me whether it was ok to proceed. I knew she shouldn't but could only respond by biting my lower lip and moving back forward.

Taking that as her cue, Shanice continued to hold my thong to the side with one hand and guided Derrick's dick toward my pussy with the other. My stomach muscles involuntarily flexed, and I took in a sharp breath of air as she passed the tip of Derrick's dick from left to right across my pussy lips. She leaned it downward and passed it back the opposite direction, this time more deliberately. I flicked my eyes up to Derrick's face. His mouth was hanging open and he was staring at what his "boo" was doing as if it was the most magical thing he had ever experienced.

Shanice continued to pass his dick back and forth across my lips, using more force each time until the tip began pressing between my lips on every pass. More and more of the head of Derrick's dick became wet as she worked him against my pussy. My entire body felt like it was on fire, and I wanted nothing more than for her to push him all the way in. The teasing was becoming unbearable.

"You might as well give this up, bro, it's a blowout at this point." Tyler's voice sounded far away. I had momentarily forgotten he was even in the room sitting next to us. Shanice had either forgotten too or didn't care and continued to rub Derrick's dick through the cleft of my wet pussy.

"Nah, man....," Derrick's voice sounded like someone half-asleep. "I ain't no quitter, let's finish it out."

"You've only got two and a half minutes left. You've got no chance."

"Yeah, but the last game—"

Derrick's voice caught in his throat as Shanice angled his dick directly at my pussy and pushed, sinking the entire head past my entrance. She held him at that depth and began to swivel his dick around the mouth of my pussy, which was sending my clit into overdrive. I slammed my eyes shut and threw my head back while trying not to cry out. The moment passed quickly when she stopped and pulled him back out. His head was shining with my juice and every vein in his shaft looked like it was about to explode.

My disappointment at the withdrawal turned to shock and disbelief when she pulled his dick further back toward his stomach and leaned her head into the space between me and him. Without hesitation, she flicked out her tongue and ran the tip of it up between my lips. I jumped and grabbed onto her hair, unsure of whether to push her head away or pull it tighter. I'd had my nipples sucked by girls a few times but never had my pussy licked by one and wasn't sure I was ready to have that experience, especially under the current circumstances.

While my mind debated it, Shanice flattened her tongue and run it up my pussy again. My body shuddered at the feel of the stud in her tongue, and I made a mental note for later to try to talk Tyler into getting one.

I couldn't help rocking my hips forward and grinding my pussy against her tongue, but before I'd had a chance to really get into it, she lifted her head, pulling it free from my grasp, and sat back. She folded Derrick's dick back into his pants, which took considerable effort since his hardness showed no sign of going down. My skin was prickly all over, and I was in such a desperate state that I was tempted to pull his pants back open and jump on it.

Shanice got to her feet and wiped her wet mouth with the back of her hand. "Looks like you got smashed this round, boo," she said as the last seconds of the game ticked off the clock.

"Yeah, well...I was distracted." Derrick rubbed his hand on my thigh as we made eye contact. Guilt and shame were rapidly replacing my lust for him, and I quickly averted my eyes and got off his lap.

Tyler craned his head to look around Shanice. "Nah, nah, I don't want to hear any excuses. You were talking all that trash last game when she was distracting me."

I was tempted to voice another protest, but decided to ignore him and stumbled to the back of my room to retrieve a red Solo cup and filled it to the top with ice water.

"Aight, aight. One more game to settle the tie, then we got to go. Me and Lexie ain't about to sit here all night watchin' y'all play video games." Shanice readjusted her dress and then went to sit backwards on Derrick's lap. She turned her head to look over her shoulder and shared a long kiss with him.

Tyler went to work setting up a third game. As soon as they were ready for kickoff, Derrick broke up his kissing session with Shanice. "Aight, let me whoop up on him right quick." He patted her on the butt, apparently wanting her to move.

"Oh, I'm too much of a distraction for you?" Her voice was playful.

"You know how you do," Derrick grinned and patted her on her butt again.

"Or maybe you need a leg up on the competition," she said, finally getting off his lap. She sauntered over to Tyler's seat and stood directly in front of him. I felt a tinge of jealousy as he looked her up and down, his eyes drinking in her voluptuous form, but was pleased when he stopped and leaned to the side to see the TV around her.

"Nah, I don't need an advantage," Derrick finally said. "But it wouldn't matter either way: with or without the distraction...but you know what, I ain't even trippin' off that," he turned and waved me over, "come on, Lexie." I was still trying to cool myself in ice water. Reluctantly, I took two more big gulps and poured out the rest before slowly returning to where Derrick was sitting. He reached for my arm and then my hip as I allowed myself to be guided closer. Having escaped our earlier episode with a tiny shred of my dignity intact, I turned away from him and sat back on his lap facing away from him. His thick dick was still hard, and I did my best to sit as far forward away from it as possible.

Meanwhile, Shanice hiked up the hem of her short dress and straddled Tyler's lap. For the first time, I noticed that she wasn't wearing underwear.

"Actually, maybe we should let the boys play this one straight up," I offered, frowning as I gazed at her dark, round ass cheeks. "That way, no one can complain afterwards. A fair fight?"

"Sounds like someone is afraid their boy is about to lose," Shanice said. She stretched her arms onto Tyler's shoulders and leaned into him, her heavy breasts just inches below his nose. He stared down at them with so much desire that I thought he was going to press his face against them.

It was time to put a stop to this craziness. "I'm not afraid, I just don't want anyone getting upset and ruining our night." I swung my right leg forward to get off of Derrick's lap, but he quickly put his arms around my waist holding me in place.

"Ain't nobody gonna get upset, unless your boy takes this loss bad," Derrick responded as he gave me a squeeze.

Tyler whipped his head around to Derrick so fast it looked like it might come off his neck. "I rolled over you last game, dude."

"Yeah, but you ain't beat me by as much as you should have," Derrick responded.

"Well, now it's even. So, I don't want to hear no whinin'." Shanice leaned further into Tyler until the skin of her upper chest and the shallow neckline of her dress were against his cheek. She cradled the back of his head while staring me in the eye, clearly egging me on, but I had no interest in watching her dry-hump my boyfriend.

Tyler turned his attention back to her tits and then finally leaned around her to focus his attention back on the TV. I shifted on Derrick's lap, and tried to push through his grip. "Yeah, but they should—"

My voice caught when he lifted his arms and he grabbed a handful of both of my breasts. I could've easily broken free and stood up, but I sat motionless and let him lift each globe, squeezing them as if he was kneading dough. He gently tweaked each of my nipples, drawing a loud squeak from my lips, before lowering his hands back to my waist and picking up his controller which was resting between my thighs.

I was apparently out-voted, and this game was taking place with everyone seated where they were. Annoyed but resigned, I leaned back and laid against Derrick's toned chest as the game started and played out. All the while, I stole glances at Shanice and Tyler. To his credit, Tyler seemed to be genuinely rising above the distraction of Shanice sitting panty-less on his lap. But not one to be ignored, I soon saw her laying against his chest with her face turned toward his. From where I was sitting, I couldn't tell what she was doing, but based on the way Tyler's game performance began to degrade, I assumed she was kissing his neck. I clenched my teeth but remained silent. The game was quickly approaching halftime, so this spectacle would all be over soon.

Beyond his earlier grope of my breasts, Derrick was doing little to acknowledge me. He didn't even have the controller between my legs like before, instead now content to rest his forearms on the top of my thighs and let the controller hover in the air above them.

When the game reached halftime, Tyler was only down one touchdown which was an amazing feat given that Shanice was now gently rocking back and forth in his lap and grinding her pussy on the front of his pants. I narrowed my eyes at him when I saw him rub his hand across her bare ass.

Shanice shifted on his lap, and a moment later, he let out a quiet yelp and one of his passes sailed way wide from his receiver on screen.

"You couldn't have thrown a worse pass with your eyes closed," Derrick said with utter contempt.

"Unnhh...oh yeah...mmm...that one kinda sailed on me." Tyler's voice sounded hazy. I now had no doubt that Shanice was kissing his neck. She was grinding with more determination now and I wondered whether Tyler could feel her pussy through his pants.

I continued switching my view from the TV to stealing glances at Shanice and Tyler as Tyler blew several more plays. Despite my jealousy, I had to admit that Shanice had the swiveling hips of a stripper...even though she had too many curves to ever make it as one. Still, the rise and fall of her hips and ass on Tyler's lap were more suited to the role of a low-budget, amateur porn actress. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the TV, silently willing the clock to speed up.

Tyler's low groans were wracking my body with jealousy. He was acting like such a pig. He could've at least pretended to be trying to ignore her¬—the way Derrick was doing to me. I had to swivel my hips just to make sure he was even still conscious of the fact that I was still sitting in his lap. When I did, he responded by shifting one of his hands to my thigh and running his fingertips along my skin. Even though my desire for him had waned since earlier, now I was on a crusade to make Shanice and Tyler as jealous as their silliness was making me.

I put my hand on top of Derrick's, and after the briefest hesitation, pushed it down between my thighs. He took the hint and shifted his hand deeper between my legs until the side of his hand came to rest against my panty-covered mound. He rubbed it up and down, pushing the air out of my lungs, before returning his hand to his controller.