Distractions of Physical Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited for him to continue, but after several plays, he still hadn't touched me, so I decided to up the ante. I slid forward and off his lap and turned around, planning to straddle him. I glanced at Shanice and Tyler as I prepared to mount Derrick, but did a double take at the flash of white skin I saw beneath Shanice's ass. From my angle, I couldn't tell what it was, but I could see it every time she raised her hips. I stood transfixed, trying to make it out when it finally hit me—they were fucking! The flash of white skin I kept seeing was Tyler's cock disappearing into Shanice every time she lowered her hips.

The room began spinning, and I staggered in place, flailing my arms for something to brace myself with and ended up falling onto Derrick's lap to keep from falling onto the floor. He must've taken my sudden movement as interest and gave my ass a squeeze. I ignored him, unable to take my eyes off of the way Shanice and Tyler meshed together. I wanted to jump up and punch her in the back of the head, but my muscles had gone slack. The only thing I could manage was to lay my head on Derrick's shoulder and stare at the two of them while they had sex right in front of me. I didn't even protest when Derrick reached beneath us and adjusted himself so that his hardness was pressed directly against me again.

"Ayy, man, you might wanna give this one up," Derrick said to Tyler, even as he thrusted his hips up against me. "This is starting to turn into a blowout."

"Nah, I got it," Tyler said, his voice throaty and choppy.

"Let him do his thing. He'll be aight." Shanice added through deep breaths.

Derrick shrugged. "Your loss." I didn't know if he could tell they were having sex or if he was actually trying to save Tyler the misery of finishing out the remaining hopeless minutes of the game.

Tyler had shifted his controller behind Shanice's back but was spending more time with his right hand full of her ass cheek than the controller. The contrast between their skin color was striking. As the moments went on, I could see her ass cheeks flexing beneath his grip as she pressed herself onto him. I knew he was close when I saw him digging his fingernails into her, because it was the same thing he did to me when I was riding him. Any second they would have to stop. Tyler wasn't wearing a condom, and there was no way she was going to hop off him and jack him off in front of us and risk getting caught. But still, she kept on riding him even as he stuck his legs straight out in front of him in a telltale sign that he was about to cum. Tyler let out a deep growl and I looked on in horror as Shanice continued to bounce on his cock.

"You straight, man?" Derrick asked. If Derrick knew what was going on, he didn't say.

"Ahh...shit...unnhhh...yeah...I'm ok," Tyler said through gritted teeth while trying to act like he wasn't cumming in Derrick's girlfriend. My hands were locked onto Derrick's shoulders. If I let go, I was going to wrap them around Tyler's throat.

Shanice's hips rose and fell several more times before, with a sigh, she slumped against his chest and laid her head on his shoulder. My right arm was pulsing with the urge to punch her in the back of the head and I'd regained the use of my muscles. I slid forward on Derrick's lap and violently swung my leg from around him. Derrick quickly grabbed my wrist just as I was pivoting toward the mating duo. I turned my fiery gaze on him, but he still refused to let go as if he could somehow sense the rage boiling within me but was unsure why I was so furious. He pulled me closer and grabbed my hip trying to move me back onto his lap, but I was done with this. I snatched my arm free and stalked toward the back of the room for another cup of ice water.

As I glared past the rim of my cup at the back of Tyler's head, Shanice shifted on his lap and looked down. I could see Tyler adjusting himself, probably putting his traitorous dick back into his pants. Shanice pulled her dress back into place and got to her feet just as the final seconds of the game ticked off.

"That's game playboy," Derrick said. There was no edge to his voice which left me wondering whether Derrick was actually fine with them having had sex or was dumb as a sack of dildos and had no idea what had just happened.

"Yeah, you got me this time," Tyler sighed with the satisfaction of a piece of shit who'd been lucky enough to have cheater sex without his girlfriend stabbing him in the heart in the middle of it. I eyed the shoebox at the foot of my sink where I kept my cutlery and inched toward it.

Shanice walked toward the back of the room while I debated stabbing her too. "Can I use your bathroom?" she asked as she sauntered by without even waiting for a response.

Silence filled the room in the moments that passed. I clutched the edge of the sink while continuing to stare at the box. Derrick pulled out his phone while Tyler stared off into space. Pure spite bubbled up inside of me and made the inside of my mouth taste like vinegar. Spying my dress hanging to the side of my closet, a sly grin spread across my face. I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and peeled it up over my head and tossed it onto my dresser as I walked to retrieve my dress. It was wine red with a plunging neckline and cross straps. It hung down halfway between my knee and ankle but had a long slit up the side that stopped near the top of my thigh. I pulled the dress off its hanger, but instead of putting it on, I carried it out in front of me as if inspecting it while I walked toward the front of the room.

"Lexie! What the hell?" Tyler shouted as I walked past him and Derrick wearing nothing but my thong.

I spun around on my heels and lowered the dress, giving them both an unobstructed view of my breasts. "Oops, sorry, I'm just trying to grab my shoes so I can get dressed." I tried to keep my voice light even though I was relishing in the jealousy that was washing over Tyler's face. It was an ironic sight to behold considering what he had just done.

I made no effort to cover myself as I turned away from them and bent to pick up my shoes. They were wine red, low-heel sandals with an ankle strap that was a little too classy for my dress. Rather than immediately pick them up, I paused, knowing Derrick was staring at my ass. I let him take in a long look while I pretended to still be deciding which shoes to wear. When I finally picked them up and turned around, he had a grin that was a mile wide.

"Ok, ok, show's over," Tyler waved his arm at Derrick.

I walked between them, poking Tyler in the side of the head with my index finger as I went by. "Why so serious?" Again, I tried to keep my voice light even though I knew Tyler was stewing.

"Whatever," he muttered. His voice was low and dripping with venom. He jumped out of his seat and stalked to the door. He turned and glared at me over his shoulder. "Just put your tits away. I'll be right back." He swung open the door and let it slam shut behind him without another word.

I stuck out my tongue and flipped off the closed door. It took several moments before I realized my breasts were still exposed, and Derrick was turned around in his chair staring at them.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," I said smiling and flipping my hair at him. Showing off my nearly nude body for him was rapidly putting me in a better mood. I put my hand on my hip and thrusted it in his direction.

"Aight, bet," Derrick said. I shrieked when he reached into his pocket and fished out his phone.

Like a flash of lightning, I raced across the room and grabbed his hand, angling the phone away from me just as he was aiming it at me. "What do you think you're doing?" I chuckled as we wrestled for control of his phone.

Derrick managed to snatch it away from me and held it back behind his head. "You said take a picture, so I'm takin' a picture." When he pointed it at me again, I lunged for it, causing me to fall onto him with my bare breasts pressed against his shirt. This distracted him just long enough for me to make a second effort and stretch back over his head for the phone. This raised my breasts into his face, but I kept reaching until I was on my tiptoes. Derrick's long arms kept the phone beyond my reach, but I remained undeterred, even as I felt my nipples scrape across his face. I made a last-ditch effort for the phone by leaping back for it. The sudden shift in weight was more than the chair could handle, and it toppled backwards sending us both hurtling to the floor. I ended up on top of Derrick with my breasts pressed against his face but had the wherewithal to snatch up his phone in the moment of confusion. Derrick clawed desperately to try to take it back, but I sat up quickly and scooted away from him, tucking my arms between my legs.

"Tyler was right, those things are a big distraction." He eyed my breasts again. "And I do mean big."

"Flattery isn't getting your phone back." I stuck out my chin, grinning.

"Then I guess I got to take it back."

I shrieked and folded myself over my knees as Derrick scampered across the floor toward me. He reached for my arms, but I rolled away from his grasp and turned my back to him. Not to be denied, he pressed up behind me and reached over me trying to pull my arms from between my legs. He was only using a fraction of his strength but was gradually pulling my arms free. In a desperate play for control, I turned my head and lightly bit his forearm.

He snatched his arm away, yowling like he'd been bitten by a dog. "Ouch! Oh, it's like that? Aight, aight, I got somethin' for you."

My heart raced with equal parts fear and excitement when I felt him dig his thumbs into the back of my thong and pull it aside. It was my turn to yowl when he ran his finger across my pussy.

I was totally caught off guard and violently bucked while doing my best to keep my arms between my legs. "You're still not getting your phone."

"Ok, we'll see." Derrick's voice had all the tone of someone who had been dared to jump off a bridge and was about to do it.

He let go of my thong and I felt him shifting around behind me. When he grabbed it and pulled it to the side again, I knew he was about to lick it, and my heart fluttered in anticipation. Even though Tyler had just fucked Shanice, letting Derrick lick my pussy seemed like an excessive retaliation. Still, letting him have a few licks wouldn't do anyone any harm especially since Tyler was out of the room and Shanice was still in the bathroom.

But I felt a different head at my pussy a moment later. My arms shot out from between my legs and I put a hand back against Derrick's hips but made only the slightest effort to push him away. He ignored it and ran his tip up between the cleft of my lips, sending a thousand chills up my spine. My mouth opened wide in anticipation, and I wasn't disappointed when he began pressing himself into me. He felt even bigger than he'd looked, and I wondered whether I had bitten off more than I could chew. For his part, Derrick was gentle and took it slow as he bottomed out, withdrew, and pushed in again.

I was surprised when I realized that my hand on his hip was no longer pushing him away and was instead clutching the tail of his shirt. After giving me a chance to adjust to his size, he wedged his hand between my thighs and raised my leg, giving himself better access as he got into a rhythm.

There was no telling how much time we had—it could be anywhere from seconds to minutes. But the thrill of the moment was too much to ignore. I clawed for my dress laying nearby and shoved it into my mouth to try to muffle the small screams of pleasure and pain that Derrick's massive dick was drawing out of me. He apparently realized the dangerous position we were in and was desperate to finish before we got caught. What had started as smooth and gentle strokes had turned into a punishing pounding. My breasts bounced violently on my chest with every thrust, and he was starting to slide us across the tile floor.

Our luck ran out when we were jarred out of our sensual moment by a booming knock at the door. I knew it couldn't be anyone other than Tyler and was glad that all the dorm rooms automatically locked on the outside.

Reluctantly, I scooted my hips away from Derrick, but he was having none of it. Instead, he lifted my leg higher until my foot was pointed at the ceiling. He turned into jackhammer behind me, rocking me so hard that I was starting to get floor-burn on my arm.

"Oh fuck...," I practically shouted as I spit my dress out of my mouth. Every thrust seemed to run his shaft against my clit, blocking out the pain in my pussy and in my arm.

Boom. Boom. Boom. Tyler was getting insistent.

"I've...unhhhhhh...I have to...oh fuck...I have...the door..." I could barely speak coherently.

"Almost done," Derrick grunted behind me.

This was absolutely crazy, and I had to shut my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming. When I closed them, stars lit up the back of my eyelids.

"Open the damn door!" Tyler shouted from the other side.

The toilet flushed in the bathroom.

"We...have to...stop," I managed to say.

Derrick's hips slammed against my ass cheeks in rapid succession before he pressed himself tight against me. At the last second, he jerked backwards and let go of my leg. In the same instant, his hand flew to his cock as he pulled it out. His hot cum dribbled onto my pussy before spurting up onto my stomach and thigh. I was already crawling away from him even as two more spurts splashed against my ass and the back of my leg.

I snatched up my dress, flipped it over my head, and pulled it down onto myself while walking toward the door. I peeked through the peephole to see Tyler standing in front of it, staring down the hallway to his right with his hands on his hips. I paused before opening it, looking back to see Derrick milking the last drops of his orgasm onto the floor.

"Who is it?" I asked to the door even though I knew who it was.

"Who else would it be?" Tyler said with genuine irritation.

I turned the doorknob just as Derrick was stuffing himself back into his pants. "Hey, where'd you go?" I asked a fuming Tyler as I pulled the door open.

"I left my phone in my car," he said, holding it up. "What took you so long to get the door?" Tyler pushed past me into the room. I back-peddled from the door with my mouth open, but no words came out.

Derrick strolled up with sweat on his forehead. "My bad, my man. Lexie was still changing, and I was on the phone with that light-skin chick from Chick-fil-a."

Tyler's eyebrows arched up and a sly grin spread across his face. "Oh, shit...nice. The one with the..." He trailed off as he looked in my direction.

"Yeah, the one you said looked like she had nice dick-sucking lips."

It was my turn to go on the offensive. I folded my arms and snapped my neck around to peer at Tyler. "Oh really? Is that what he said?"

"No, I mean...I didn't mean it like—what the fuck, dude?" Tyler flailed his arms at Derrick like he was Caesar being betrayed by Brutus.

"Oh, my bad, my bad," Derrick chuckled as if only now realizing I was standing next to them and listening in.

"Your bad about what?" Shanice said, finally stepping out of the bathroom.

"Huh?" Derrick spun around like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "Oh, nothing."

I stepped past him to speak directly to Shanice. "Derrick and Tyler were just talking about—"

"Talking about where we're going to eat, I'm starving," Tyler interjected. Before I had a chance to say another word, he gripped me around the waist from behind and peppered my neck with kisses. I could feel Derrick's cum pressed against my skin and frowned, knowing it was soaking into my dress.

Shanice adjusted her dress to return it to its former glory. "I'm down for anything."

"Aight, let's roll," Derrick said, moving to the door with the speed of a robber fleeing a bank. Tyler released me and was hot on his trail like his accomplice.

All I could do was shake my head and walk after them.

"Hey girl," Shanice said, tapping me on the arm. "My bad about all that stuff earlier. I was kinda wildin' right?"

I didn't know if she was talking about sucking Derrick's dick in front of me, teasing me with it, licking my pussy, or fucking Tyler or if she even knew that I knew about her and Tyler. Still, I wasn't in a much better position of morality having just fucked Derrick on the floor right beneath our feet minutes before.

I turned away to grab my purse, refusing to make eye contact. "What do you mean?"

"I just mean...look. I'm just sayin'," she lowered her voice and looked toward the closed door, "if you wanna come by sometime and suck Derrick's dick, it's cool with me. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. And I won't tell Tyler."

That wasn't the apology I was expecting. "What makes you think I want to?"

Shanice let out a huge laugh and gave me a bump with her hip. "Girl, please. The way you was droolin' over it earlier, I thought you were about to jump on it right then and there."

"Well, maybe I want to do more than suck it. Maybe I want the whole thing." I grinned and tipped my head to the side.

"Don't even think about it. You better be happy I'm offering you a little taste."

"I'll think about it," I said, snatching up my purse and heading for the door. "But you better watch out, because once he gets a sample, he may not be able to stop. 'Once you go 'Rican, you'll never go seekin'."

"Once you mess with my man, I'll whoop your ass," Shanice said, laughing again as we went out the door to join our guys.