Distress Call

Story Info
A derelict ship holds a surprise for two marines.
1.4k words
3.71
8.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

The hulking freighter in front of them gave Darius a bad feeling, all the external power was off which did indicate it was in distress, "There's lifeforms mostly clustered in the rear of the ship, but there's a something odd going on with the sensors it looks like there's something coiled through the ship," said Kaden his patrol partner. They had a duty as marines to render assistance, but it still didn't stop the bad feeling he had about approaching the seemingly derelict craft.

"We still need to check it out, send the beacon and we'll get on board and see what is going on in there," said Darius as he grabbed his helmet and clipped it on as Kaden flew them towards the docking bay, "The atmosphere shield is still on, what could they possibly be needing help with?" asked Kaden.

"Let's go find out, they haven't answered any comm attempts," said Darius before Kaden landed them on the deck of the cargo bay. Darius pulled his helmet back off and followed him from their patrol fighter, the air had a damp smell to it as they climbed out, "Something is definitely off, let's go find someone," said Kaden as he secured his gun. Darius nodded as he followed him towards the exit of the hangar bay.

--

Not even with all the power she had coursing through her many limbs was it enough to reach what she needed, she was stuck here. While a few of her men were a good source of vitality, none of them brought what she truly needed. Then she sensed them, she focused on her limbs stretched out through the bulk of the ship and saw them. Hunger bloomed inside of her as she observed the two soldiers, she grinned the distress message she had caught while she was taking control had done its job.

They both had the typical military style haircuts, one was dark brown and the other was blonde, she couldn't see their bodies under the weight of their armored patrol suits. But soon she would, once they were close enough to touch, she would have them. She hungered for them, they would belong to her. She smiled as they moved closer towards her, she shuddered as a groan echoed from behind her filling her with another jolt of power.

--

"I don't like this at all, where is everyone?" asked Darius as they moved down the hall, the damp smell had intensified the further they moved through the ship's interior until he noticed something that had emerged from the wall. Kaden turned and said, "Is that a plant of some kind? This must be the reason for the distress."

Darius scowled and said, "There should be someone up ahead, the scanner said they were near the hold," he opened the door ahead and as they stepped inside the door slid shut and clanked behind them. Darius cursed as he inspected the door, "There's been some kind of infestation, there's something dripping from the walls," said Kaden as he stepped forward.

Darius moved forward into the room as he looked around, what looked like branches of some kind hung from the ceiling and protruded from the walls. The dim light in the room made it hard to make out much more as they stepped into the room, "I don't get it there should be people in here," he said before a groan echoed in the room. He called out and stepped further into the room his boots clanking over the plating before his light caught the sight.

A man groaned as tentacles worked over his naked body, Darius cursed as he looked around he glanced to Kaden as he said, "They're all in here," seductive laughter echoed through the room before Darius cried out as he was yanked up off the floor, the roots on the ceiling seemingly coming alive. Kaden growled as the tentacles raised him up off his feet as well.

Tentacles emerged from under the grate and yanked his boots off as tentacles climbed up over his armor. He struggled as his gloves were stripped off his hands as the tentacles pressed against his armor, the metal creaking as it pressed insistently. Darius growled and struggled against the tentacles as they restrained his wrists, his armor creaked louder as the tentacles slipped under it. The slime tingled against his neck as it worked tugging harder, his armor groaning before it tore, the tentacles shredding his armor from his chest.

The heavy pieces of metal crashing onto the grating as he glanced over towards Kaden to see his armor being shredded. Darius snarled as the tentacles reached for his shirt and tore it from him, the sound echoing next to him as Kaden's shirt was torn from him as well. A light appeared before them as a woman approached, a mass of tentacles swaying around her, the woman was clearly alien as she looked at him.

Tentacles swept over his broad chest leaving a trail of fluid that bubbled against his skin, a hot pulse of arousal spread through him as it began to drip down over his abs, Kaden grunted next to him as the woman studied both of their chests. "Perfection, you both will be my consorts," she purred as her tentacles spread the fluid over their chests. Arousal burned through him as his cock punched against his pants, Darius snarled at the woman and struggled.

She laughed as the tentacles reached for his pants and tugged, the plates screeching until the tentacles tore them away. Kaden snarled next to him as the last of their armor crashed to the grate, Darius sucked in a breath as the woman's hand landed on his chest, her fingers roving over his abs while her tentacles began to spread the tingling fluid over his bared legs. Darius jerked against her as tentacles latched onto his nipples and began to suck, Kaden groaned next him while they continued to spread the fluid over his skin.

His breathing tightened as her hands spread over his body, she grinned at him before she moved over to Kaden. He growled as she ran her fingers his abs, Kaden jerked in his bonds as the tentacles latched onto his nipples. Darius groaned as a shiver washed over him, the tentacles had completely covered him in the bubbling fluid, his boxers were drenched in the ichor as his cock throbbed insistently, "Your cock is mine Darius," she said as she moved back over to him.

He growled, struggling against the tentacles holding him before they tore away his boxers. He gasped as she grasped his cock and stroked him, he glanced to his side to see Kaden straining against the tentacles as one engulfed his cock. The tentacles shifted moving his body before she pressed his cock inside of her, he groaned deeply as she began to thrust. Darius roared, struggling against the tentacles when one shoved itself deep into his ass.

"Struggle harder, it gives me more pleasure," she whispered as she squeezed his cock inside of her the tentacles bringing Kaden closer as he groaned and growled fighting against its hold, "You will give me the strength I need," she purred as she fucked him harder, the tentacle in his ass pounding him. Darius watched as Kaden moaned and struggled as the tentacle fell away from his cock before he was plunged into the woman's ass.

He grunted as he felt Kaden's cock through her tissues, "Time to make you mine," she purred as the tentacle latched onto his gland and sucked as she squeezed both of them, fucking against them before she screeched, moans from along the wall echoed as Darius' orgasm tore from him. He roared as his skin began to blaze as searing pleasure scorched his veins, Kaden roared behind her until he could hear Kaden roaring in his mind. An alien force penetrated his mind, she was ancient a yearning hunger to expand.

A hunger that blazed inside of him, the engines on the ship suddenly blazed into life, "We will spread, you can feel my power now I have been locked away for too long," a tentacle slipped over his cock and began to suck again. Darius watched as she began to fuck Kaden, he could feel her fuck him through the connection that was burned into him. He could see her plan, he grinned they would make the planet their home.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers