Dominated by two women Ch. 01

Story Info
An older lesbian couple milks a young college guy.
1.5k words
3.85
42.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sperm donor is dominated by two women ch. 1

An older lesbian couple milks a young college guy

Lesbian couple seeks sperm donor. The title of the Craigslist posting seemed straight forward enough. Afterall, this was Massachusetts! I clicked on the link and began reading the details. A lesbian couple in their 30s was seeking a good-looking, educated, white male between the ages of 24 and 40 with good genes and no history of chronic family illnesses. They weren't offering any financial compensation but were merely hoping to find a good Samaritan.

After reading the brief details in the posting, I decided to reply and see what happened. Within a few hours, I got a reply from a woman named Becky. She asked me a few questions about my personal health and about any history of family illnesses. She also requested one recent picture. I obliged her and after a few emails back and forth we exchanged phone numbers. Over the next couple of weeks, I had a few phone conversations with Becky. Although I met the criteria that Becky and her wife were looking for in a donor, she explained that she was hesitant to move forward with me because I was a college student and, being 21 years old, I was younger than their preferred age range. I assured her I'd sign whatever release agreement they drew up and forsake all future claims to the child or any monetary compensation.

Finally, Becky agreed and we made arrangements to meet up so I could provide the sperm donation. I would meet on a Saturday afternoon in two weeks. I was instructed to avoid alcohol and, most importantly, avoid masturbating for at least four days prior to making the donation.

Not thinking anything of it, I agreed to meet at the couple's house in Palmer, a small rural town east of Springfield, Massachusetts about a two-hour drive from Boston. As I drove there, I tried to envision what the process would entail. I had visions of those comedic teen movies where the guy goes into a room with porn magazines and calls a nurse for assistance. As I drove, I began to get horny. I hadn't masturbated in four days and I was looking forward to a good release.

After driving for nearly two hours, my GPS indicated I was approaching the house. I drove down a rural road eventually coming upon a medium sized Cape Cod style home with nice landscaping and a well-kept lawn. I chuckled when I noticed the Subaru Outback station wagon parked in the driveway -- the quintessential yuppie car. After parking, I composed myself and got out of the car. As I walked up the path towards the front door, I began to feel a combination of anxiety and excitement. It was a bright and sunny day and I could hear birds chirping. I knocked on the front door and after a few seconds, a cute brunette in her mid-30s came to the door. My first impression of her was that she resembled the actress Jennifer Garner and had a "girl next door" attractiveness to her.

"You must be Ben," she said with a smile.

I nodded and smiled back.

"I'm Becky," she said as she held out her hand and we shook hands.

She then ushered me inside of her house.

"Why don't you come sit down?" Becky said as she walked towards the living room.

As I walked through the house, I admired the contemporary furnishings and classic wood floors.

When we reached the living room, Becky and I sat down across from one another on two nice couches.

"I made some fresh lemonade. Would you like some?" Becky asked.

"Sure," I replied.

Becky then got up and left the room. As I sat in the living room, I studied some of the pictures on the walls. I was about Becky's wife because up till now, she hadn't been involved in the process at all.

A few minutes later, Becky returned with a glass of lemonade and a few papers.

She put the glass down on a coaster on the table next to me.

"Thank you," I said as I slowly picked up the glass.

"So how was the drive from Boston?" she asked as she sat back down.

"Not bad. Not much traffic," I replied.

Becky nodded.

I then took a large sip of the lemonade. It tasted a little tart but was still good.

I glanced at the papers she was holding in her hand.

"These are the release agreements I drew up," she said as she handed me the papers.

I nodded and took the papers.

"So, I just want to confirm you haven't had an ejaculation in at least four days?" Becky said with a smile.

"Nope," I replied as I grinned back at her.

"Good," she said.

I then started looking at the papers. After reading the first paragraph, it all seemed pretty straight forward and I decided I didn't need to read the rest of the pages. I promptly flipped to the last page, took a pen out of my pocket and signed my name wrote in the date. I then handed the papers back to Becky.

"Wow! That was fast!" She said with a look of surprise.

I nodded and smiled back at her.

As I sat there drinking the lemonade, my sense of anxiety lessened and I was ready to do the deed.

"So, where am I going to make the..... donation?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Oh, I have a special room ready, just for you," Becky replied with a grin.

I smiled as I took another big gulp of the lemonade.

"You must be thirsty," Becky said.

I nodded as I finished the glass of lemonade.

"Would you like some more?" Becky asked.

"No thanks," I replied.

For a few seconds we sat there in awkward silence.

"You have a nice house," I said as I looked around the living room.

"Thanks," Becky replied.

"So, will I get to meet your wife?" I asked her.

"I'm sure she'll pop in a little later," Becky replied.

As I sat there, I suddenly started to feel a little drowsy and lightheaded.

"I think the drive must have worn me out a little," I said as I leaned back on the couch.

"It's ok, take a little rest," Becky said as she calmly sat there and watched me. She had a pleasant, reassuring aura about her and I felt completely at ease.

Before I knew it, I was drifting off to sleep.

When I eventually awoke, I opened my eyes slowly. I felt a bit groggy and felt like my brain was in a fog. I immediately realized I was leaning over a square metal stool about three feet high. When I tried to stand up, I couldn't. My hands were handcuffed to the legs of the stool and so were my feet. My immediate reaction was panic and I started breathing heavily. As I looked around, I assumed I was in a basement room since there were no windows. It then hit me that I was also completely naked. As I turned my neck to look behind me and regain my bearings, I felt a dull throbbing pain in my butt and suddenly felt like I was about to have a bowel movement. What the hell was going on?

"Hello!" I yelled as loud as I could.

After a minute, I heard footsteps coming down the basement stairs. As I craned my neck, I briefly saw Becky enter the room, however, she stopped and stood a few feet behind me just out of view.

"I see you're awake," she said.

"What the fuck is going on? Why am I tied up like this?" I demanded to know.

"Try to relax," she whispered.

"Relax! My head is throbbing and I feel like I have to go to the bathroom!" I yelled.

"Everything will become apparent very soon," she said.

I pulled on my restraints out of frustration and I started to feel like I had to poop again.

"I think I have to go to the bathroom," I said with a heightened sense of urgency.

"Number one or two?" she asked.

"Number two," I replied.

"Oh, sweetie, that's just the butt plug you're feeling," she said.

"What?" I replied.

"I put a three-inch butt plug in your butt to loosen you up a bit," She said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, clearly agitated.

"You'll find out in a few minutes, Sweetie, just try to breath and relax," she said.

"Well it really hurts. Please take it out," I groaned.

"I suppose I can take it out for a couple minutes," she said.

"Sure, fine fine, just take it out please." I said.

I heard Becky rummaging for something in the background and then heard the familiar sound of latex gloves being put on.

Without any warning, I felt Becky's gloved hand caress my naked butt.

Becky then gently pulled out the butt plug and I immediately felt better. I no longer felt like I had to go to the bathroom.

"Better. Thank you," I said.

To be continued.......