All Comments on 'Distressed Bridesmaid'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two Quibbles: A doctoral student who doesn't know what cunnilingus is...is simply not believable. Second, the guy who tied Claire up is unquestionably dangerous and a continuing threat to other women for the rest of his life. Claire could have easily suffocated and died, and a less fortunate woman likely would have if not found quickly enough. They should have reported him so that (even if he were not convicted) charges of his kidnapping, assault, and emotional/psychological brutality to Claire would be on record so he could be tracked as a sex offender.

Overall, however, this was a well written introduction to the dom/sub trope, and I loved Claire's gradual enticement of David into being her sub cunny servant and tied-up studmuffin phallus on demand. Unspecified but clearly implied of her domination of him was that she simply moved from fucking him to sitting on his face so he had no choice but to eat her creampie--which he obviously relished without comment.

Enjoyed it. Kudos and (much) more please!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 1 year ago

Another wonderful variation on your clothing bondage theme. I hope your health is holding up and you are doing well. Thank you for still sharing your stories. Wishing you the best.

WilCox49WilCox49over 1 year ago

Generally nice. Longer and better developed than most of what you've been posting lately. I spotted one typo (which I've now lost track of). A note on usage from this side of the pond: over here, a "rest room" (or "restroom") has toilets in it; I'm pretty sure what you're talking about we would call a "break room" or something similar. (And no, I'm not suggesting you change your wording!)

I'm glad to see you post a more substantial and detailed story. I have to agree with the second quibble from anonymous-4-days-ago (danger in the situation) and disagree about David's knowledge of terminology.

Thanks for writing, Ogg.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...