Distressed Bridesmaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire asked me to get on the bed. She threw the hooped petticoat over me.

"This has some additions since I met him," she said. "The skirt might ride up if I sat down or danced energetically so..."

She tied some tape around my ankles, fixing them to the lowest hoop. She had looped the tapes together so my ankles were tied side by side. She moved my arms above my head and tied my wrists to the hoop. I was stretched out and completely hidden under the petticoat. Claire fed her legs through the waistband and arranged her skirt to cover the petticoat. I was seeing nothing but pink. Claire knelt with her knees on either side of me before she lowered herself to rub against my erection before easing it inside herself.

I groaned as her muscles clamped around me and she gradually started moving to bring me closer and closer but stopped just before it was too late. I tried to buck against her but with my ankles and wrists tied I didn't have much leverage. Above me, I could hear that Claire was getting more and more excited until her movements were too much for me. As I was about to come Claire lent forward to press her hands on either side of my head, enveloping me in the folds of the skirt as I shuddered.

The rest of the night we just slept side by side.

On Friday we both went to work at the supermarket. Just after 9 pm, Claire rushed up to me.

He's at the bus stop. I can't go home!"

I asked the manager if I could have a ten-minute break. He agreed. I went outside with Claire following me at a safe distance. I confronted him and told him if he didn't leave immediately, I would beat him up as I would if he was ever at that bus stop again. He left and Claire rushed onto the bus. I went back to work and to my lonely rooms that night.

Monday to Thursday evenings I was Claire's victim, usually under her dress and petticoats. Friday evening, she went back to her parents.

The next week the builders had finished by Tuesday. I could finally move into my house. Claire and I arranged to have a clear weekend from Friday evening until Monday morning and we moved everything from my rooms into my renovated house. Our meals were in the supermarket's café at lunchtime and at a restaurant Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings.

But because we weren't scheduled to work, each night Claire rode me after I had aroused her with cunnilingus. We were late up each day but it didn't matter. We were enjoying sex in more space.

+++

By the end of the summer vacation, I had my PhD, had been accepted for a post at the university and had given up shelf stacking. Claire had finished the evening sessions at the supermarket and the cleaning work at the university. I was still doing some archaeology and Claire was working Saturdays and Sundays during the day.

We were effectively living together in my house. Claire went back to her parents sometimes after work on Sundays and sometimes other nights during the week but Claire and I were an acknowledged couple.

On the last day of the summer vacation, I proposed and Claire accepted me. We will marry in October. 'He' is history and neither of us saw him again.