Dive

Story Info
Tom's world suddenly gets a whole lot bigger.
12.5k words
4.56
12.4k
6

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 11/28/2023
Created 11/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dive

Part One of the Flexuality Series

The bath water was cooling quickly... too quickly. Tom ran in some more hot. It was unusual for him to take a bath; he nearly always showered. All that box shifting at work had made his lower back ache. The long soak was helping.

He'd long since finished shampooing, soaping and rinsing but with no other demands on the bathroom, he was taking the opportunity to indulge himself... more specifically, Tom was wanking.

He'd edged for, maybe, fifteen minutes but it was nearly time to let go. His modest but handsome cock stood proud above the water line; pink from the temperature and friction. Tom liked his cock. Sure; it could have been a bit longer and thicker but what guy doesn't think that? Tom decided that the next wave would be it... release.

His hand became a blur as he reached the edge and then over as his semen surged through him and then up and out, high, before falling into the water; white ribbons amongst the bubbles. Tom gasped and held onto his cock as the spasms diminished, eventually subsiding.

Tom stepped out of the bath, almost managing to avoid the strings of his cum. The glistening thread of semen on his left calf was soon rinsed away as were the traces and suds around the inside of the bath.

Tom's back felt a lot better now but his genitals throbbed, not unpleasantly, from all the attention and from the force of his orgasm. A few hours later, it would happen all over again in bed though his technique would be different. Tom was masturbating several times most days; he had a lot of cum to give... but to whom...?

Julie Parkinson had giggled a bit when they hooked up while she was babysitting a few weeks back. OK... it was his first time and it was cold so things were a bit shrivelled to start with but after they'd snogged for a few minutes, it rose to the occasion; all five-and-three-quarter inches of it. Tom knew this dimension by heart. It was the average of many measurements he'd taken over time.

Julie took the lead; she knew her way around randy lads.

"Ouch! That was nearly my fucking arse you twat! Stay still while I put it in. At least I'll get the right fucking hole."

Julie had quite a way with words. Fortunately, the complete lack of affection, arousal or indeed, any positive vibe in her voice failed to dampen Tom's enthusiasm as he slid in, balls deep.

Julie moaned... just the once.

"Oh fuck! She likes it," thought Tom.

His confidence jump-started; Tom began to move... quickly... but the heat... the wetness... the grip.... It was all too much. Not quite making the forty-five-second mark; Tom came inside; then outside on Julie's leg.

"Urgh..." he slumped onto Julie's chest. Proud... a man!

"What the fuck! Have you just cum... inside me... already? Did I fucking say you could? TWAT!"

"J... Julie. I'm sorry..."

"Oh shut up! Good job for you I'm on the fucking Jack and Jill. Get off me you great lump. If you've spunked on their fucking settee..."

Tom smiled as the recollection faded. He liked Julie and she was still, just about, talking to him or rather, at him. But that was Julie.

Was that it then?

Fucking...

Women...

Not quite what it was cracked up to be, thought Tom, though his sample set was rather limited in terms of statistical analysis.

Last week was better with Millie Knighton behind the retail park. The cider meant it took a while before his cock was hard enough to roll the condom on.

"Fucking nightmare these things!" Tom said as Millie watched on patiently. Nowhere near as worldly as Julie and not on the pill; she'd had the good sense to insist on the rubber.

"You ain't fucking me without one," she'd said.

Fortunately, the machine in The Falcon was actually working. Packet of three for a pound, though three seemed a bit optimistic, thought Tom.

"How the fuck can people do this standing up?" cursed Tom to himself as all attempts to align himself with Millie's anatomy were thwarted. The cider making his head spin wasn't helping.

"Hang on a minute," said Millie moving across to the low wall bounding the delivery yard before bending over from the waist and planting her hands on the damp, moss covered brickwork. Illuminated by a security light some way away; Millie's arse reminded Tom of the moon... full... milky white and, somehow, he managed to work himself to her entrance and slip inside.

"Ooh..." gasped Millie thinking a little more finger work would have been nice to get her ready but... whatever!.

Tom held onto Millie's bare hips for dear life as he humped away. The condom numbed the sensations a little such that Tom felt he could go on forever... two minutes or more maybe!

Millie was quiet. No complaints... just quiet. Tom must have been doing OK.

He looked down again at Millie's buttocks and then something switched in his mind. Millie was now a guy and Tom's cock was buried deep in his arse, not in Millie and it felt so fucking hard, the condom felt gone... he was just fucking this guy's arse and it felt so good...

"That was hot Tom. You got really hard towards the end... just before you came."

Tom smiled, glowing with a sense of achievement though he kept his innermost thoughts to himself.

Tom thought about keeping the knotted rubber as a trophy. He liked the scent of Millie on it far more than the smell of the latex. Even better though, thought Tom, would have been the musky essence of that guy... whoever he was.

As they made their way to the bus stop, arms linked; he binned the condom but hung onto the memories including those he couldn't share.

Later that night, alone, Tom had time to reflect. For someone not quite twenty and inexperienced, he was quite laid back about his sexuality having not given it much thought until then. He'd loved the feel and scent of the two young women, the thrill of the chase and the feeling of 'manhood' finally arriving. So how come his arousal had gone up several gears as he'd fantasised about fucking that guy?

"Maybe I swing both ways," Tom smiled to himself - relaxed, "...or maybe fucking the girls were just posh wanks"; a starter before the main course still to come."

Sleep brought his musings to an end for that day at least.

~~~ & ~~~

It had been a start but Tom needed to up his game if he was ever to become the lover he aspired to be whether for guys or women. Tone up a bit... more stamina... all of that and more.

He couldn't face pounding the streets in the dark with the potholes, the car fumes and the blisters.

"Swimming. Got to be worth a shot," thought Tom. "Swimmers always look fit. Hopefully there's no fucking communal changing rooms!"

There was as it happened.

"What the fuck..." Tom muttered as he tried to disappear into the wall tiles on his first visit, showing no more than a brief glimpse of his buttocks to anyone who actually gave a shit. No one from the final session of the day, an adult lane swim, cast him so much as a glance. Most seemed to know one another... regulars.

"Hello Geoff.... How's Margaret?" Wibble-wobble, swingaroo...

A few sessions in there were no great pecs developing but Tom was certainly feeling fitter and that cider belly had shrunk a bit too.

It was quieter at the pool now with Christmas approaching and the wintry weather. Some nights just two or three swimmers were left by the end. When the pool attendant blew their whistle you'd got twenty minutes to get showered, dried, dressed and out of there. Tom's best time was fourteen minutes and ten seconds. That measuring again!

~~~ & ~~~

"Christ! I'm the only fucker left," thought Tom as he made his final turn. Breast stroke to finish. Feeling stronger tonight. Nearly there... five more metres... done!

"Hi."

"Fuck! Sorry... didn't see you. Thought I was the last in."

Tom looked up at Dive Maestro Dave and smiled.

DMD just dived. It's what he did. Well he sort of swam back to the ladder to get out of the diving pool. More like a crab on one side than swimming but it got him there. And could that fucker dive? Didn't matter which board and that top one was so fucking high!

Tom had watched him sometimes while taking a breather, especially at first. He didn't stop so much now that his lungs were stronger.

"Good swim?" DMD asked.

"Yeh... great thanks. I like it quiet. Go at my own pace and no perfume vapour trails to swim through!"

They both laughed.

"Better crack on."

The shower felt good. More of a rinse really. Tom didn't bother with shampoo and all that jazz. That could wait until he got home. As it wasn't really a shower, there was no need to take his swim shorts off. Maybe pull the front away a bit and let the water spray in but only if no one was looking; those needle-like jets could tingle a bit... actually; something more than that. Not tonight though as DMD was showering next to him... right next to him and he'd kept his Speedos on... dark blue... clinging... outlining...

"Don't fucking stare! He'll notice."

DMD had noticed. He was used to it. He loved it. Competitions were the best: all those eyes on him... each and every part of him. And he looked at others too... often... carefully though... no risks... it could all go so wrong.

DMD smiled. Tom flushed; glanced away... then back. Rude not to return a smile... surely.

"Ten minutes gents..."

All guys were gents to the Duty Attendant (DA); similarly, all girls and women were ladies... a very polite man, if a bit old fashioned, thought Tom.

~~~ & ~~~

"Sorry, Mill; swimming tonight. Maybe next week sometime?"

...

"OK then. Well have fun and say Hi to the gang for me."

...

"Rob... yes, I know him. He's asked you out? Are you gonna go? OK... well... erm... have fun."

...

"Goodnight Mill... kiss, kiss."

Tom meant the 'have fun' bit. He liked Millie a lot but Rob could have her as far as he was concerned.

Tom wanted something else and his urge was increasing.

~~~ & ~~~

"Do you have these in a medium? Black if you've got it.Thanks."

"I'll just check... bear with me..."

"Ta."

"Computer says 'yes'... won't be a minute."

...

"There you go. Is that everything?"

"Yes, thanks."

"That's twenty-four ninety-five please. Cash or card?"

"Erm... card please."

"Great. That's all gone through. There you go. Have a great day!"

"Thanks."

They fitted well... felt sexy... even dry. Much better than the swim shorts. More streamlined... less flapping about. Probably shave a bit off his length times too, thought Tom though that hadn't been the prime driver for him buying the Speedos.

He'd made the right choice by getting black, he thought. It masked what lay beneath pretty well, all three flaccid inches, though his more fulsome testicles gave a good account of themselves. If he was to get a stiffy in these; Tom estimated that the best part of an inch would extend above the waistband. He could live with that.

~~~ & ~~~

He couldn't see DMD. There were just a couple of other guys using the dive pool. They'd be gone soon. Regular as clockwork those two.

With a couple of old boys plodding along in the first lane, Tom took his chance in lane two. Just the one woman in there and she was a fair way ahead. Be tough to catch her, thought Tom. Turned out she had a secret weapon... a Channel slick.

Tom tried taking fewer breaths as he made ground on her but it messed with his rhythm; he needed to pass her and quick. He went for it now. Ten metres... five metres... just right for the turn! Tom ducked under the adjacent lane buoys in a nifty undertaking manoeuvre. He was clear now... safe to breathe again... easing off to match her speed... no way was he lapping her again. He hoped she was savouring his Lynx.

One by one; they were gone. The last ten minutes felt like the pool was his; now becalmed save for the furrows he cleaved through the water's surface.

Too soon! The whistle.

"What the Fuck!" Tom spotted DMD in the showers. His lower abdomen tightened. Fight or flight... or maybe neither. "Just get in! Yes, but close or not? CLOSE."

"Hi. Didn't see you in there tonight."

"Oh... hi. Decided against it. Shoulder's playing me up a bit so I just had a long soak and a steam. Your swim ok?"

"Good... yeah... thanks."

Tom took the shower next to DMD. Any further away and conversation would have been tricky, especially with ears full of pool water.

"Sorry... what's with the 'steam'?" Tom asked, puzzled.

"In the spa suite; Jacuzzi, sauna and steam. Great for aches and pains."

"Fuck! I never knew about that."

"How long have you been swimming here?"

"Ha! Weeks now... just never realised." Tom laughed.

"No worries! It's signposted on the way in but you don't pass it before you get to the pools; it's right down the end of the main corridor."

"Is it pricey?"

"It's a few quid normally but I've been going in after they've started to power things down. The Jacuzzi and steam room are still fine but the sauna can be a bit hit-and-miss. I prefer it really hot."

"I fucking bet you do!" thought Tom looking closely at DMD for the first time. He looked a year or two older than himself. Maybe twenty... twenty-one. Dark wet hair but otherwise totally smooth... lean... taut.

"So you get in for free?"

"Well, kind of. A couple of us have an informal arrangement with the attendant."

"Oh, right. So you slip him a couple of quid?"

"Erm... yeh... something like that," grinned DMD.

"Gotcha," Tom replied though, in fact, he didn't really understand at all. Not at that moment anyway.

"He's looking again. I fucking know it." Tom thought. With his back to DMD, he could still sense the scrutiny.

"Fuck!" Tom's cock twitched as he imagined DMD's had from watching his firm arse. He turned to rinse his other side pretending he couldn't see, his eyes not quite tightly shut.

"Oops!" murmured DMD hitching the top couple of inches of himself back into his Speedos and off to the side, hip-wards.

Tom more fully opened his eyes. "You OK?"

"Yeh... just a twinge from this bloody shoulder. Hope it settles down soon, I'm supposed to be competing next week."

"Bull shit!" thought Tom. He'd seen DMD's glans and upper shaft above his waistband; in fact, he could still make out the plump head almost reaching across to his hip.

"Heh! Like the trunks. Much better for swimming in... plus they really suit you."

"Thanks... yours too." Tom blushed, averting his gaze from DMD's crotch.

They towelled down and dressed a few metres apart. Tom noted that DMD spent a long time on his cock, balls and arse... almost like a performance. Tom found it arousing.

"Ten minutes Gents. Thank you."

"See you next time then," said DMD as he picked up his bag. I'm Dave by the way."

"Oh... yeh... sure... erm... I'm Tom."

"Cheers Tom. I'm away over Christmas and New Year, so probably not back here until the fourth. See you then?"

"Sounds good... cheers Dave."

The trading of first names did it.

"Oh fuck... here we go again," Tom thought as his cock began to stiffen in response to the images now cycling through his head.

"Gotta sort this... must be four or five minutes left."

Into the WC... pants down... beat that cock... harder... faster... getting close... lean forward... over the pan... aim... release. and again... and again... better...

Right. Finish up. Bag. Out.

"Goodnight," said the attendant on the way out.

"Goodnight," replied Tom.

~~~ & ~~~

Tom lay on his back, staring at the ceiling just visible through the near darkness; just a hint of illumination coming from the street light across the road. Thicker curtains would have blacked out the room but Tom had never been comfortable with complete darkness.

He had the second-largest bedroom to himself now that his older brothers had moved out. Less academic and focused than them, Tom wondered when, if ever, he'd be able to get his own place. Work wasn't so bad but moving up the ladder in the retail sector could be a long, slow process and, even then, the pay wasn't great.

All that said, Tom was in no great rush to leave home. He got on well with his parents, paid (nominally) for his board and helped out around the house. It was a well-balanced relationship and, as the youngest of three, he could have pushed the boundaries a little had he been so inclined. His embryonic love life had not yet taken off to the extent that he would want to bring someone home for sex though he was pretty sure his parents wouldn't object if he had. Having said that, Julie's rich vocabulary might have raised a few eyebrows!

With no sign of sleep arriving, Tom pulled the duvet tight to his chin and allowed his mind to wander; almost laughing out loud at the thought of comedic Julie. She was still playing the field as far as he knew and Millie and Rob were now, officially, an item. Tom felt no jealousy... no remorse. His thoughts then turned to Dave and his toned, smooth body and his, clearly ample, genitals. Tom's own cock needed no further encouragement as it rose to attention, straining beneath the weight of the bedding. He moved his hand downwards, gripped his shaft tightly and began to stroke.

Relief soon arrived.

~~~ & ~~~

Christmas Eve dawned cold, cloudy but dry with not a hint of breeze to clear the thin mist which shrouded the town's river.

Tom was on the early shift so would be finished by three that afternoon. Plenty of time for a swim before getting ready for the store's party... actually just a crawl around some of the town's pubs possibly followed by a club if they could get in on probably the second busiest night of the year.

The first couple of hours were spent merchandising before the doors opened and Tom went into 'customer service' mode. Trade was brisk and the time flew by as courtesy mince pies were shared along with, somewhat unprofessional, comments regarding Mistletoe and snogging involving staff and customers alike.

"Right Mike - I'm off now. Where will you lot be around seven-thirty, eight?"

"Hang on a mo while I consult the oracle," said Mike, thumbing his phone. "Steph's got us all organised this year. Here we go... six 'till seven: The Fox and Firkin; seven 'till eight: The Maltkiln; eight 'till nine..."

"OK... ok..." laughed Tom. "Sounds like The Maltkiln. See you there!"

"Cheers Tom. See you later!"

Tom headed for home. The buses were hit and miss around Christmas and the brisk forty-minute walk made for a good warm-up before the swim. He set a good pace such that he was visibly glowing in the chill air when he arrived home to grab his kit before continuing to the swimming baths.

The pool would be closed on Christmas and Boxing Day so this would be Tom's last swim for a couple of days. Lane swims were usually held only in the evenings so with the pool closing at five, Tom would have to take things as he found them. If the shallow end was full of mums and kids, he'd have to do widths in the deeper water. Tom knew that once people's New Year resolutions kicked-in, it would be hell for a few weeks - the Duty Attendant had confirmed as much.

Tom needn't have worried. The car park was almost empty. After paying for the session and collecting his locker key, Tom made his way to the changing rooms but not before glancing down the corridor and wondering what steamy pleasures might be had in the spa rooms beyond. His mind turned to absent Dave and his cock twitched involuntarily, snapping him back to the here and now.

Tom stripped and changed quickly before making his way through the footbath and into the main pool area.