Dive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I think so," replied Tom. "For a bit at least but your grip on me feels amazing."

"Different from a cunt then?" asked Dan provocatively.

Tom, surprised at Dan's choice of words, smiled... "Oh yeh... very different!"

Maybe Tom had been optimistic about how long he could last. The tell-tale signs meant that he wasn't far off and Dan had picked up the pace again, gripping and slamming back down against Tom's testicles. Only one thing for it, thought Tom as he adjusted his grip such that it stimulated both Dan's shaft and circumcised head as he stroked, squeezing more tightly than previously. Without copious precum; this would probably have been uncomfortable for Dan but such was the wetness that Tom's grip slid easily over Dan's cock.

Tom's approach had the desired effect as Dan gasped with pleasure, his breathing and rhythm both getting faster. The first jet of cum surprised Tom as it was clear that Dan hadn't yet reached his peak though wasn't far off. A second soon followed... more forceful... spraying onto Tom's abdomen.

"Oh Tom... fuck me!" gasped Dan as he slammed down once more onto Tom's thighs then froze... seated... involuntarily clamping Tom's cock as his orgasm landed. Now he came properly sending string after string of hot semen onto Tom's body and as far as his throat and chin.

"Oh... Fuck!" Tom cried out, "Yes..." as the tight, pulsing grip on his own cock took him over the edge. If his orgasm earlier had been amazing; this one was off the scale. It went on and on... clenching and spraying... clenching and spraying deep inside Dan's rectum.

Slowly, the spasms diminished and their breathing steadied and slowed. Dan leant forward until their torsos met, trapping and spreading his semen between them. Easing up slightly, Dan wiped his finger across Tom's chin and offered it to him. Without hesitation, Tom licked all of the cum from it greedily. He'd tasted lots of his own cum so knew what to expect though Dan's was wonderfully sweet to his taste.

Dan slowly rolled onto his side causing Tom's cock to slip from his open hole along with the first of Tom's own cum which ran down onto his inner thigh.

They were silent for a short while... recovering... basking...

"God Tom... that was so fucking good! Are you sure that was your first time with a guy?"

Tom smiled... proud. "Scout's honour," he replied. "And you... my god... just fucking you!"

~~~ & ~~~

It was late now or early depending on how you looked at it. Three-forty-five and counting.

The pair lay quietly; basking in the afterglow. Close but not embracing though Dan's arm remained across Tom's sticky abdomen, somehow affirming the new bond between them.

[What a start to Christmas Day?] Thought Tom as he flitted in and out of light sleep.

~~~ & ~~~

"Good morning lover... it's almost ten... Tea or Coffee?"

Tom slowly awoke to see Dan standing over him dressed in a T-shirt and boxers. The duvet had been drawn back up meaning Tom felt warm and snug. He could have stayed put for much longer had that been an option.

"Erm... morning Dan... erm... Coffee would be great thanks..."

Dan spun round and headed for the kitchen.

"On its way... feel free to use the bathroom... there's clean towels in there and a guest toothbrush... unused of course!"

As Tom gathered his senses, it occurred to him how covered he was in both Dan's and his own dried semen. Quickly, he got up, walked across to the ensuite bathroom and enjoyed a hot powerful shower using a fragrant mix of the various cleansing gels lined up on the shower shelf. He could have stood under the shower forever but the smell of fresh coffee tempted him away. He dried quickly, brushed his teeth, collected his clothes from their various locations and got dressed before joining Dan in the kitchen.

"Feel better?" asked Dan.

"Much thanks. The shower was great."

"There you go, freshly ground Columbian. I hope you like it."

Tom did. It tasted delicious. He'd only expected instant. Dan was obviously a guy with taste as well as means. What a catch he'd make for some guy when it came to settling down, thought Tom.

"~~~ & ~~~"

Traffic was light on the journey back. The low sun emerged occasionally from the otherwise drab-looking sky but the roads were dry and it seemed to take no time before they entered the outskirts of Tom's home town.

"You direct Tom... I'll take you to the door."

"Are you sure? That's really good of you."

"Like I said, I've all the time in the world today. Not meeting the gang until this evening."

"OK... right at the lights then third left..."

...

"Almost there... fifty metres more on the left... this is me."

"Tom. I do hope this wasn't a one-off. We could have a lot of fun, you and I."

"I've loved every minute Dan. I still can't take it all in. Look, I better head in... nosey neighbours and all that. I'll be in touch... promise."

Dan reached across and gently squeezed Tom's crotch.

"Think of us together when you wank later..."

"Oh for sure I will... you can bet on that."

"Take care Tom and enjoy the festivities."

"Will do Dan and you have fun too. 'til next time..."

Tom waved briefly as Dan drove away and then headed inside.

"Hi all... only me."

"Only you indeed," said Tom's mother. "Just in time to lay the table... Oh, and Merry Christmas by the way."

"Merry Christmas Mum!"

~~~ & ~~~

[All over for another year,] thought Tom as he stirred on the morning of the twenty-seventh, a Friday. The store had exceeded all sales targets over the past year and, as a reward, management had agreed to remain closed for an extra day - almost unheard of in retail. With the following day being Tom's Saturday off according to the rota, he was looking forward to a long weekend before returning to work on Monday.

Today, though, was pool day. The only thing to decide was at what time to head over there. Tom rolled onto his back and pushed back the heavy duvet a little before running his hands over his chest and abdomen before moving on to his cock, semi-stiff, just as it was almost every morning. With time on his side, this wank could take as long as he wanted.

It didn't quite work out that way though. No sooner had he first grasped his cock than lifelike visions of his time with Dan came sharply into focus. He sensed in minute detail the moment he came in Dan's throat likewise the point at which the head of his cock pushed through Dan's sphincter. It all just seemed to flood back like a wave enveloping him. His cock swelled and became fully hard in a matter of seconds as the imagery flew through Tom's consciousness; like a movie speeded up. Then everything slowed as Tom recalled the force of Dan's orgasm with his own only seconds later.

Tom had unconsciously brought his hands back to his chest and was squeezing his nipples hard, almost painfully so, as he recalled the feeling as he pumped his warm cum deep inside Dan.

"What the fuck..." gasped Tom as his cock repeated the process, this time unaided, flexing and spraying cum into his nightwear boxers. He quickly thrust his hand down and pumped his cock to prolong the orgasmic spasms.

Tom had never felt as sexually charged as he did at that moment except for the time he'd orgasmed with Dan.

With these memories to call on, masturbation would never be the same again, thought Tom. Come to mention it; neither would his life in general!

~~~ & ~~~

Having had a taste of what man could do to man, Tom's thoughts turned to Dave, forever the first guy to really pique his interest, and that 'arrangement' Dave had with the DA.

"You prat!" Tom chided himself as the penny finally dropped. "A few quid, my arse... he sucks or fucks his way into that spa... I just know it!"

Already, Tom was seeing life through a different prism and, fuck! did it look good? Not least because the number of potential sex buddies had suddenly doubled now that Tom's scope took in the whole of male kind... well, almost.

A smile of anticipation spread across Tom's handsome face; a good measure of naivety and innocence, now lost forever.

~~~ & ~~~

Tom was glad of the walk to the pool, however brief. Christmas wasn't the most active time of the year, he pondered. He was keen to get back in the pool... tighten up his body even more. Fucking with Dan had been energetic to say the least but it was Dan, on top, who'd had most of the exercise. Only Tom's cock had had a thorough workout!

He tried to push thoughts of their joint orgasm to one side as he approached the entrance. It looked a bit busy and a stiffy in the changing rooms would probably see him reported... barred even. That would be shit.

"Good evening," said the DA. "Have a good Christmas?"

"Yes... great thanks... just over too quickly. Missed the swimming though."

"It's been busy today but starting to quieten down now. I'll be setting the lanes in a few minutes."

"That's great. I wasn't sure if you'd have them tonight."

"Have you signed up for membership yet?"

"Damn... slipped my mind. Is that offer still on?"

"It is... yes. Twenty-five percent off your first twelve months if you sign-up by the end of January. Mind though... you must pay for the full year upfront. No discount on monthly subs."

"Thanks for the nudge... I think I'll go for it."

"It would be an investment... believe me. Money well spent."

Did the DA just wink? Tom couldn't be sure.

"Right. Thanks again. I better get changed..."

"You're welcome. Enjoy your swim!"

Tom paid the receptionist and made his way to the changing room smiling briefly as he glanced down the corridor to the spa's entrance. He changed slowly, not really wanting to swim until the lane buoys were in place. As it happened, he was still too early so walked to the far, deep end, sat down on the pool side then pushed down and away to drop quietly in. The chlorine level smelt quite high as Tom lowered his goggles to protect his eyes. He'd never worn them as a kid and always had badly bloodshot eyes after a trip to the pool. It had put him off returning as he grew up, distracted by other things. Great to be back though.

After a few widths, breathing just on the turn, he paused, holding the pool edge while treading water. The DA approached with the first line of buoys and, in no time, had two lanes cordoned off. Tom wasted no time and began his usual routine of alternating crawl and breaststroke. He'd tried backstroke but hadn't really mastered it and, in any case, he didn't feel it would add much, fitness-wise. Butterfly on the other hand was a project for the New Year. One or two of the guys who swam that stroke for the local club had pecs like Tarzan. That was good enough for Tom.

In just a couple of days and with the festive diet, Tom had lost a little strength and stamina. He wouldn't be beaten though and managed his usual length count despite feeling knackered for the last half dozen or so. He knew he'd soon be back to par and, hopefully, beyond it in the weeks ahead.

As he climbed out of the pool, trying not to look too exhausted; he suddenly thought of Dave. Looking across the main pool to the diving area beyond, Tom smiled, suddenly excited at the sight of Dave climbing the ladder to the middle board. He watched as Dave strode down the board, kind of skipped and hopped to load it and then he was airborne... a tucked double somersault before straightening. From where he stood, Tom couldn't see Dave's entry but had no doubt, it would have been clean.

"Dive Maestro Dave indeed," thought Tom; as a renewed feeling of anticipation began to take hold.

~~~ fin ~~~