Dive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice and quiet now," said the DA.

"Great, "replied Tom. "It's like having your own pool."

The DA smiled as he looked Tom over approvingly. "You've certainly toned up since you started swimming here. How long's it been now - three months?"

"Nearer four and, yeh, I can really feel a difference. No going back now I guess."

"Oh no indeed. Do keep it up. It's the best exercise you can have and no age barriers. We've a group in their eighties and nineties on Thursday mornings. Fit as fiddles!"

The DA leant in closer and added quietly, "Between you and me, they're probably still bonking like rabbits too!"

Tom cracked up and the DA laughed along. How wonderfully unprofessional, thought Tom sensing that he was being auditioned for the DA's circle of contacts to whom Dave had referred. He wondered what 'arrangements' he would get to make of his own and his cock, again, flinched strongly. The DA noticed the movement in his peripheral vision and knew that, once again, his intuition had proved to be correct.

After around forty-five minutes alternating crawl and breaststroke; Tom, on hearing the DA's whistle, climbed out of the pool and walked slowly towards the changing rooms, stretching and flexing as he did so.

"A nice steam would help ease those muscles," said the DA as their paths crossed. "I'm winding everything down now but you'll be ok for twenty minutes or so. The Jacuzzi will be hot too but I've already closed the sauna. Consider it 'on the house'. I'll check in to let you know when to make tracks."

Tom flushed slightly; more in anticipation than from the exercise.

"That's very kind. Thanks," replied Tom before heading for the entrance to the spa suite. For once, he'd not stuttered his way out of something he actually wanted to do.

"Wow. How could I have missed this?" Tom said to himself as he surveyed the suite's facilities.

The suite had recently undergone a major refurbishment and was now a match for any private facility let alone a municipal swimming baths. The Jacuzzi had an eight-adult capacity and would take that number easily with space to spare. Tom had a quick look in the Nordic-style sauna which, although it had been powered off for a while, remained very warm for someone unaccustomed to them. Again, the capacity was around eight depending on whether people were sitting or lying down. Passing the suite's own row of four open showers, Tom finally approached the steam room. Among the rules and recommendations on the door sign was the advice to sit on a towel due to the heat of the benching. Tom took one of the large white towels from the rack, opened the heavy door and entered the room, quickly closing it behind him.

The room had grey, faux marble benches on the two long sides which, together, would seat ten people comfortably. Steam entered from vents on the far wall as well as from points in the ceiling, well away from naked limbs. Control units were located above each bench and looked, to Tom, easy enough to operate.

Tom selected 'medium' for both steam temperature and volume. He folded the towel into a thick square, placed it halfway along the left-hand bench and sat down. After a few seconds, Tom could just make out a low hum as the fans kicked in and fresh water vapour entered the cabin, recharging the atmosphere and warming it rapidly. The vapour condensed on Tom's cooler skin forming beads which joined together into trickles which ran down his body and limbs. It felt wonderful, Tom thought.

The DA had been right. Within minutes Tom's joints and muscles felt supple... loose... relaxed much like his mind which felt completely at ease.

Had it not been for the light knock on the cabin's door, Tom could easily have dozed off such was the soporific effect of the heat and the steam. The DA opened the door slightly and called in, "I'll be locking up in about fifteen minutes if that's OK. A cool shower works wonders for the skin after the heat if you fancy it."

Tom got to his feet, left the cabin and took the first shower in the row. Setting it to 'cool'; he wasn't brave enough for 'cold'; he played the powerful jets over his body and limbs. He'd never felt cleaner as his pores slowly closed and his skin temperature returned to something approaching normal.

Once towelled down, Tom headed for the changing rooms, dressed quickly and then made for the entrance foyer where the DA was making his final checks. The other staff had long departed to start their own festivities. As always, it was the DA's job to manage shut-down, set the alarms and lock up.

"Did you enjoy the steam?" the DA asked.

"It was great," replied Tom. "I'll have to do it more often."

"If that's the case; you'd be best off buying a full membership. You get unlimited use of the pools and spa plus there are special 'member-only' events not open to the general public. With the number of times you use the pool each week; it would more than pay for itself for the swimming alone. You can't go wrong! Maybe treat yourself for Christmas?"

"I might just do that," Tom replied before adding, "Thanks for the tip!"

"You can do it all on the website. The best value is to pay for a year upfront but most members pay monthly. Your mate Dave has just signed up after having a few, shall we say, taster sessions. Don't worry, I'm not on commission for this - just trying to help our customers."

The pair laughed.

"So, Dave's my mate now is he?" Tom smiled to himself, "...and what did those taster sessions involve?"

Tom's jeans were fairly loose at the front so his cock's latest 'twitch' went unnoticed by the DA. What didn't go unnoticed by Tom though was the clear outline of the DA's genitals in his close-fitting tracksuit bottoms.

"That's no flaccid cock," Tom thought, averting his gaze quickly and looking the DA in the eye. He wondered what had aroused him bearing in mind that he'd made no hint of a pass... "Unfortunately," thought Tom.

"Well have a great Christmas, think about the membership and I hope to see you next week."

"Thanks. You too and thanks for the information - I'll give it some thought."

~~~ & ~~~

Town was heaving.

It was standing room only in the pub. There was no sign of his colleagues as Tom squeezed through to the bar and ordered a pint of cider. To preserve the glass's contents, he took a large swig before navigating the heaving throng; finally locating Mike, Steph and the gang in the snug at the rear of the pub.

Despite the relatively early hour, some of Tom's workmates were already drinking shots. It was clearly going to be a boozy night! Fortunately, Tom had found time to eat before heading into town giving the cider something to bond to. Others weren't so well prepared and Natalie from the back office was already the worst for wear and flirting openly with all and sundry.

Married for less than a year; Nat had already worn her husband out in 'the bedroom department'. This was one of her standing jokes which actually contained more than a grain of truth. Her sexual appetite knew no bounds and James, her husband who had previously considered himself something of a performer, had had to reassess his own abilities.

Nat spotted Tom, took a large swig of her Christmas punch and strode over, moving in close.

"Tom... great to shee you" she slurred cheerfully. "Is it too early for a Christmas kiss?"

Tom could smell the sweet, spiced drink on her breath as she moved closer until her chest met his. Tilting her pelvis forward she pressed and wriggled provocatively against Tom's crotch as she draped her arms around his neck somehow managing to keep control of her glass.

There was no escape and, not wishing to make a big deal of it, Tom accepted the inbound kiss as their lips met, even moving his hands to Nat's hips and squeezing slightly by way of encouragement. She tasted nice and certainly knew how to kiss but, beyond that, Tom felt nothing... not a twitch.

"Mmm..." murmured Nat before releasing Tom from her clutches and heading back into the crowd to search for her next victim.

As Tom took a long draught of his cider, he noticed a guy watching him from, what looked like, another work group. The guy looked friendly, if a little bored. Tom smiled and the guy smiled back before approaching.

"Work do?" asked the guy.

"How'd you guess?" replied Tom. "You?"

"Yep, but I've not been kissed yet, unlike you. I'm Dan by the way."

"Oh... Hi Dan. I'm Tom. That's just Nat. She's had a few too many already by the look of it."

Tom glanced over at Dan's group and could see a number of attractive women of various ages with just a couple of other blokes.

"Some good-looking women in your group Dan. All taken?"

Dan laughed out loud.

"Wasted on me I'm afraid; I bat for the other team."

"Oh right," said Tom, wondering if Dan had singled him out specifically.

The pair chatted for a while; Tom not giving too much away, particularly with regard to his recent musings about his own sexuality. They were of similar height and build but very different beyond that. Dan was dressed trendily, his long light-brown hair tied up in a 'man bun' and whatever scent he'd sprayed on must have been expensive, or so Tom thought. To Tom; Dan sounded slightly posh which probably sat well with his employer - Richards and Co. Solicitors. Dan confirmed that he was around three years into his training with, at least, another three to go before becoming qualified. Tom did the maths and estimated Dan to be around twenty-five which later proved to be correct. That measuring again!

Tom could see Steph starting to gather the team together for the move to the next pub.

"Are you here for a while yet?" Tom asked. "To be honest; I'd rather stay here and talk for a while unless you're moving on too."

"I'm not too sure what the rest are doing but, as far as I'm concerned, I've done my duty now. I think most will start to drift off home but a couple of the younger ones will probably stay the distance. Me - I'd rather head over to Pinkies later. Should be a great night tonight."

"Pinkies?" asked Tom.

"Oh sorry. The Pink Flamingo... renowned bar and club. Well... renowned in certain circles anyway."

The penny dropped. Tom was vaguely aware of the venue down on the coast. Tom's mouth was suddenly dry and his palms felt hot... sweaty. Was this the opening he'd been thinking of... wanking to? He wanted to go too... with Dan.

[Stay cool... breathe... don't be a twat.]

"Erm... how will you get there with trains finishing early and that?" asked Tom.

Dan smiled.

"I'll drive. I live down there. I only commute here when I need to be in the office."

Tom glanced at Dan's, almost empty, pint glass of pale lager; the head long since dispersed.

Dan noticed.

"This is your finest zero percent stuff. I don't drink alcohol at all - just prefer this to sweet, soft drinks."

"Oh gotcha!" laughed Tom. Can I get you another?"

"Cheers... I will, thanks."

"Tom? We're off now. Will you catch us up?"

"Maybe Steph but, if not, have a great Christmas!"

"You too Tom. Behave yourself." Steph's wink said it all. Tom appreciated her safe, somewhat maternal presence in the team.

~~~ & ~~~

Considering the age and other differences, the conversation flowed easily between the two guys. Dan was impressed with Tom's swimming regime and vowed to do more himself, fitness-wise, in the New Year though, to Tom, Dan looked pretty damn fit already.

After a while, the pub grew quiet enough for the pair to bag one of the old Chesterfield-style settees on which they continued their conversation. Tom had never had the opportunity to talk to someone who was openly gay... he wasn't sure of Dave's status yet. He felt able to open up to Dan about his recent sexual 'coming of age' and the mixed emotions and attractions he'd felt.

Dan confirmed that he'd been 'out' for years and loved his life on the coast amongst so many like-minded people. Partly due to his career focus and the study demands it entailed, he'd avoided long-term relationships so far, preferring more spontaneous hook-ups while also maintaining a small number of 'friends with benefits' for baseline, day-to-day sexual needs.

Tom was struck by Dan's openness and honesty. Relaxed and excited in seemingly equal measures, Tom waited patiently for the proposal he so hoped would come.

"Heh, Tom. Do you fancy coming along tonight? Should be a fun time. Would it work with your plans for the big day tomorrow?"

"I'd... erm... love to... thanks," Tom stuttered. "Erm... just the logistics as there's no trains running tomorrow. The family's gathering for dinner around two and I need to be there."

"Don't worry about that. I've a spare room and could run you back in plenty of time. Don't forget, I'll have no hangover! I'm meeting up with some friends for an alternative Christmas fuddle tomorrow evening so free all day apart from that. Sound like a plan?"

"Sounds great," replied Tom "... thanks!"

"Let's down these and make a move. It'll start hotting up around ten but we should still get in. Oh... and if anyone asks... you're twenty-one... OK?" Dan winked.

~~~ & ~~~

Dan was an assured driver and with the traffic light, they quickly covered the fifteen or so miles to the coast. Tom texted home to say he was partying and would be back in time for the festive dinner.

[Don't do anything I wouldn't!] His Dad replied.

"We'll park at mine... it's only a ten-minute walk," said Dan as he activated the security barrier and drove into the private, basement car park. "Welcome to my place!" he smiled, "...well almost - I'm three floors up from here."

The pair laughed as they exited the car park; Tom relishing the clean, salty air after the humid atmosphere in the pub earlier.

"Your first time then, to a gay venue?" Dan affirmed. "I hope you enjoy it. Just be yourself - you'll be fine."

"Thanks - I'll try," Tom smiled as butterflies began to dance, faintly in his gut.

"It'll be a box of all sorts tonight - no specific groups. There'll even be some straight women for you to ogle - just there for the good vibe."

"Who said I'll be chasing the women?" Tom asked suggestively.

"Oooh... cheeky. I like it!"

Dan lived on the edge of the town's Pink Triangle and it wasn't long before they turned into a small cul-de-sac at the head of which was the unmistakable facade of Pinkies. The large neon Flamingo and accompanying name sign were complimented by an impressive array of fairy light and flashing Santas, Reindeers and the like. Joining the end of a modest queue which was advancing quickly, Jake noticed the flashing sign directly over the main entrance.

Happy Sexmas!

Jake gulped; his inexperience suddenly apparent.

Dan read the runes and placed a kindly arm around Tom's waist.

"You'll be fine. Stay close until you're comfortable. I'll send you my details in case we get separated. What's your number?"

Tom's phone pinged as Dan's details landed just as they got to the front of the queue.

"Hi, Dan. You plus one tonight?" asked one of the two door staff.

"Hi, Maxine. Yep - joined at the hip tonight... at the very least!"

Maxine keyed in the guest entry on her console before passing it to Dan to scan his membership card.

Tom's blushing went mostly unnoticed in the kaleidoscope of lighting... mostly...

"Have a great night both!"

~~~ & ~~~

"So you're a member here?" asked Tom.

"Yep - I'm here quite a lot so it makes sense. There are some 'members-only' events but anyone can pay at the door usually, including tonight."

The pair ditched their padded jackets and walked through to the first bar area which was very busy.

"Not as big as I was expecting," Tom shouted above the music and loud chatter of the crowd.

"Oooh... saucy!" replied Dan, smiling from ear to ear. "This is just one of the smaller rooms. It's over three floors with the main club in the basement."

Tom was impressed and began to take in his surroundings or, more accurately, the people in it.

"What are you drinking?" asked Dan.

"No - let me," replied Tom.

"OK... thanks. I'll have a pint of the zero lager. They have it on tap here."

"Gotcha," said Tom before easing his way towards the bar.

Tom was rubbish at navigating busy bars. He became invisible. This would take an age he thought. He didn't mind though; there was much to study and, in any case, he wasn't that thirsty. Standing sideways on, he leaned against the bar and rested his elbow on the countertop with his forearm semi-raised, as if half-heartedly hailing a cab.

"Hi."

Tom looked around at the woman standing close behind him. She looked to be around five feet tall with a shock of blonde hair cut punk-style and dressed in a black leather waistcoat and what looked, as far as the lighting would allow, like a tartan mini skirt over striped leggings or stockings. Tats and piercings she had aplenty.

Tom thought she looked beautiful.

"Hi - you OK?" Tom asked.

"Yeah, good thanks. Any chance you could get me a drink, please? I'll be here all night otherwise." The woman offered Tom a ten-pound note then added, "A large dry white wine, please... it should be seven pounds fifty."

Tom declined the money and feeling more confident now replied "It's on me..."

"Aww... you're so sweet... thank you," the woman replied before blowing an air kiss at Tom.

Tom stooped downwards to be heard.

"I'm Tom by the way. My first time here."

"Hi, Tom. I'm Ash. Been here a few times - still new to the area." Ash looked around as best she could given the throng, before adding, "No sign of my mate yet but heh, the night is young. Maybe she got a better offer?"

"Next, please. Yes, love..."

"Pint of cider, a pint of Zero lager and a large dry white wine please." No sign of a stutter.

"Are you on your own Tom? I guess not."

"I'm actually with a guy. We met just a couple of hours ago. He talked me into coming along."

"So you resisted?"

"Well... actually no... I didn't." Tom grinned.

"You're cute when you smile," said Ash.

Tom blushed again as the wine arrived, carefully passing the glass to Ash.

"Thank you, kind sir. Will you chaperone me until my friend shows up?"

Tom laughed. "Of course, but I'm sure you'll be fine."

"Mmm... playing hard to get, are we?" Ash's dark eyes met Tom's as she moved her hand to his crotch and rubbed his soft cock which immediately reacted. Ash, feeling the effect she was having on Tom, stopped moving her hand.

"Such a tease!" she admonished herself.

Tom carried the drinks back to where he'd left Dan with Ash following close behind in Tom's slipstream.

"Heh, Dan. This is Ash. She's waiting for her mate to show. Ash, this is Dan."

Conversation was becoming harder due to the vocal crowd and the music. The three shouted and drank and then shouted some more. Every so often, someone would clap Dan on the back or high-five him... one or two even kissed him. It was clear he was known and liked in these parts. Tom felt slightly privileged that he'd been invited along; relaxed too knowing that it was odds-on that his first time with a guy would be with Dan later on. His cock again began to stiffen at what might transpire between them. Oral for sure but maybe fucking too... all to play for and experience to gain before hooking up with Dave at the pool.

And Ash was still there, by his side... leaning in. Pretty, confident and yet with an air of vulnerability. Still no sign of her friend.

"I don't think she's coming," said Ash. Only a second date in any case. Plenty more fish in the sea... and in Pinkies!"

"Aww... never mind," said Tom somewhat naively. Placing his arm around Ash's shoulders, he drew her close and squeezed her reassuringly.