Dive Bar Dipsy-Doodle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While this was going on, one of the guys was finally able to get my zipper fully undone, and they all now had complete freedom on my boobs and nipples. The guy whose cock I was stroking started squeezing one nipple, and then whispering in my ear asking If I wanted more. He really wasn't whispering, so I am pretty sure the other guys could hear that. I just let out a few soft moans and continued closing my eyes and squeezing his cock. For a split second I put my hand down his underwear and could feel the stickiness oozing from the tip of his thick cock. I brought my hand back out and licked my finger. It was distinctively salty and thick. His cock was long and thick. And very hard. And I wondered what it would feel like inside me. Hold on, WTF am I thinking!

All of a sudden, everything stopped. And I could hear them all whispering but could not make out what they were saying. One of the guys went to speak to the bartender, and then came back. The bartender brought a round of beers over and as he was putting them on the table, he spilled part of one of them on me. It wasn't a lot, but it was cold, and it landed more or less below my chin and flowed down from there to my boobs and stomach and my natural instinct was to jump up. When I did that, the stool slipped away, and I stumbled. I was very lucky to have so many gentlemen around me to prevent a fall. LOL. My boobs and nipples were now wet with beer. We were now all standing up. One guy mumbled something about let me help you with that and before I knew it he was licking the beer off my boob and nipple. He was more sucking on my nipple than licking and those sensitive tips were at full erection and painfully hard. So, I am standing there, and this guy is cupping my left boob in his hand while he continues to lick my boob all over and suck on my nipple. No one made any attempt to bring the stool back, and for some reason, the other stools were being moved away. Thankfully there was another gentleman in the crowd to help with my right boob and nipple, but instead of being gentle he was more biting than nibbling. Now I was definitely wet down there, and not from the spilled beer.

We were now all standing about like they were trying to figure out what to do next. I heard a door shut. 2 new guys had come in through the back door. Now its me and 6 guys plus the bartender. I heard a voice say, thanks for inviting us to the show. The bartender WAS making a call earlier.

The guys were all now taking drinks of their beer. Someone again grabbed my arms and pulled them slightly towards my back in a way that made my chest push outwards. One of them started flicking beer at my nipples while another guys behind me reached over and tweaked each nipple. As if they were not hard enough already! Someone else now had his hand up my skirt feeling away for my pussy. And then another. As they did this I saw guy number 4 (the watcher) holding his phone. On cue, both guys exploring under my skirt lifted it higher so that number 4 had a clear view of everything, and I wondered if he was able to see my wetness. I thought he was taking pictures of me bare chested with my skirt up and being fondled, but when he kept holding the phone up with both hands I knew he was taking a video. And he took a long one, long enough for me to catch my breath and realize that I may actually be in trouble tonight.

Two guys on either side of me put their arms around my waist and began groping me again with their free hands. Geez, when will they have had enough of my boobs and nipples. I felt somewhat embarrassed because I was now getting horny as hell. Suddenly, I felt a hand on the back of my right thigh, and it moved very quickly up under my raised skirt and found it's way to my crotch and his fingers ended up on my bare pussy. I felt him use his foot to spread my legs further, and he now had a handful of my pussy and was using his fingers to roll my lips. He was surprisingly gentle and good at it and just kept rolling and rubbing. Then I felt one finger enter me, and then another. I heard him say holy shit is she wet. I really wasn't sure what to do. At this point I really didn't know where my hubby was. It seemed like an hour since he left, but it was probably less than 30 minutes. Was he watching? I figured the best thing to do was just to let them have their fun as long as they didn't go too far. They gradually pushed me so that my chest was resting on the bar. My nipples were sore and now they were being pressed into wood. As far as I could tell, all but one of the guys were behind me and I felt fingers after fingers playing with my pussy lips and finger fucking me. I was still lightly moaning, and I was getting very wet. And they would have known it! Instinctively I kept trying to reach out, but my hands were held on the bar. When I looked forward, I made eye contact with one of the guys who was now standing behind the bar with his big cock in his hand stroking wildly. Holy shit...this guy is jerking off to me being molested. He made no attempt to put his cock anywhere near my mouth and just kept stroking. He was standing up and his cock was pointing up towards the ceiling. Wow, a vertical boner! Then he lets out a loud grunt and starts cumming, just 1 or 2 shots that went up into the air and landed on the edge of the bar. He was close to my face but far enough away for any of the falling cum to land on me. It really wasn't a lot of cum and I was kind of disappointed that he was not able shoot more loads since he had a front row seat for what was happening to me.

Another guy took his place in front of me, and I heard him say I wonder if she likes to suck cock. He undid his pants and let them fall to the floor. He was commando so his hard cock popped out. It wasn't very thick, but it was really, long like a footlong hot dog. I saw him pour something from his glass onto his cock and some splashed on my face. He then started to rhythmically stroke his cock until it was rock-hard. Unlike the first guy, this cock was pointed right at my face. A nice horizontal boner! He started slapping my forehead with it, and then brought the head to my lips. I kept my mouth and teeth shut tight, but he continued to try and put his cock in my mouth. I heard a guy behind me saying that they were going to spit roast me. Good luck, I have teeth!

I now felt my ankles and my legs being pulled further apart and held that way by strong hands. I could then feel hot breath on my ass and pussy and then the district sensation of a tongue replacing the feeling of fingers. Holy shit, one of the guys was on his knees behind me licking my pussy. I was wet and now getting wetter as this guy used his tongue on my pussy like he was licking an ice cream cone. I have had other guys fingers play with my pussy and inserted inside me, but I have never had another guy licking me that way. I kept waiting for him to reach around and play with my clit, but he never did. I think I would have done it myself, but one of the guys was holding my arms and hands down on the bar. He was standing right in front of my face, so it was easy to see the large bulge in his jeans. The largest I had notice so far. It was the bartender. But they were all quite large from what I could see. The licker was also spitting on my asshole, but the tongue or finger I assumed was coming never did. When you are getting aroused in so many ways and you see a number of what appear to be big cocks, conflicted thoughts start going through you mind. I could feel dribble running down my legs. Mostly saliva from the licker, but some of my juices would have been in the mix.

Truth be told I have never fucked anyone but my husband in the last 25+ years. I was really starting to wonder if these guys were going to try and go all the way and if so where the fuck was my husband to stop it. The last few years my hubby and I have really turned up the voyeur thing, flashing, exposing and teasing and stuff like that. And I have now had a sensual massage from 2 guys, but those did not progress very far because they were useless, and I was not going to let them. So, I was really wondering how I felt about what was happening to me now. I was totally aroused. I was totally wet, and the situation made me feel extremely sexual, but I really didn't want to have my first fuck with a new guy is this situation. Even though it looked like there was good meat to be had all round.

The next thing I knew was my jacket and skirt were off and I was being pulled back and pushed to sit down in the barstool. One guy was holding my shoulders so I really couldn't move. The stool was cold, and this made my sensitive pussy tingle even more. There was a guy on either side of me and each took one of my legs and put my heels up on the bar. They removed by 3-inchers and one guy chuckled that he was going to cum all over them. The Bar stools were the kind that's slightly reclined and swivelled, so it wasn't a terribly uncomfortable position. The guy behind me holding me down on the stool bent over a tried to kiss me. No fucking way. I just kept my mouth shut and he just licked the side of my face. Gross! With my legs up on the bar and spread so wide, my smooth as silk pussy was on full display. As was my now lubed with saliva asshole. I saw a phone come out, and I yelled instinctively to not take fucking pictures of my face. That was pure instinct, and it wasn't incoherent, so I suspect they may have realized I wasn't as drunk as they thought. One guy laughed and said we are going to fuck for sure but not the pictures. Oh shit! You've got to think of the sight.... I am quasi-reclined on a barstool completely naked, my boobs, pussy and asshole on full display, my nipples at attention, my skin a little wet from the liquids spilled and splashed on me and my legs spread wide apart resting on the bar. I kept hearing the distinctive click of phone cameras. And Everyone was now participating.

The bartender said something about belly button shots and the next thing I could feel was liquid, and a lot of it, being poured in my belly button, although more was hitting my stomach and boobs as I was being held tight but trying to thrash around. What smelled like tequila was now everywhere. There were now mouths, lips, and tongues all over me - boobs, nipples, belly button and some guy licking my stomach from top to bottom. Geez, I wish he was doing that to my pussy! I was seriously wondering if any of these guys had ever been with a real girl. There were lots of comments about good to the last drop, but no one seemed to think about the drops dripping from my pussy. And I am being held down so no self relief in sight. I would have thought these guys watched a lot of porn, so they would know what to do.

This was starting to feel like a cheap XXX theatre movie where everything repeats. I was thinking that we must be at least at the 40-minute mark, and I am so worked up, worked over and needing a release. My boobs are being groped. My nipples are being tweaked. My clit is being stroked, pushed and pinched. My pussy lips are being rubbed and tugged. Someone begins to lick my pussy and nibble on my clit. More licking, more nibbling. I feel a finger enter my ass, then another and then feel the knuckles. Holy shit. That was it. As much as I tried for it not to happen, my breathing became deeper and deeper, and my body began to twitch more and more and more and then it happened. I had a massive orgasm. And when it was over, I was almost breathless. I actually thought I might collapse. The guy who was eating me out when I came realized what had happened, and as if the others didn't know, he said holy shit she just came. No kidding! Dah! Then he licked his lips and two guys inserted fingers as if to verify that I had in fact cum.

I could see that the guys still had raging hardons in their jeans. We had been at it for at least 45 minutes, so it was quite impressive that 5 guys had yet to release loads. I was starting to worry about what was going to happen next and how much cum might be involved. They eventually helped me get my legs down off the bar, but not before a whole bunch more pictures were taken. They gave me back my jacket and skirt and I got dressed only to have the guy behind me grab my arms and another guy fully unzip my jacket and hike my skirt above my waist again. What was the point of that? They walked me over to a narrow table beside the bar and I saw one of them put a cushion like the kind from an outdoor bench on the table. Holy fuck, what is going on now. They slowly pushed me down so that my chest was on the cushion and my head stuck out over the other side. Then there was that footlong hot dog cock in front of my face again and it was again rock hard. Once again I felt strong hands spreading my legs apart, and I felt them put some kind of stick on the floor between my feet to keep them that way. It was almost uncomfortably wide. My pussy and asshole were clearly very exposed and vulnerable. Again, I felt hands and fingers rubbing and twisting my pussy lips, pinching my clit and multiple fingers being inserted into both my pussy and my ass. The first finger in my ass was lubricated with something and it stung slightly so I think it might have been booze. I felt another liquid being poured above my butt crack and then being massaged into my ass and pussy. Makeshift lube. All the fingering was gentle. Surprisingly gentle. They got a rhythm going like a fingering DP and this made me cum again. And hard. My juices were now flowing down my legs, and I could even feel drops on my ankles. Mr. Footlong was doing everything possible to get his cock in my mouth, but I was resisting vehemently. Again, I heard the spit roast comment. The guy behind me started pulling my hair to pull my head up and he was saying that they knew I wanted it and if I didn't stop resisting, the guy with the biggest cock was going to fuck me in the ass. Then I felt my ass being slapped and I could feel a very large and a very hard cock manoeuvring around my pussy lips. Someone was tweaking my nipples really hard. Because my hair was being pulled and my nipples abused, it was becoming difficult to keep my mouth closed and Mr. footlong was now aggressively trying to get his cock in my mouth. He was violently stroking his cock. Then he simply shot load after load of hot cum all over my face but mainly on my forehead. And I mean there was a lot of it. Then more loads were coming from beside my face. There was cum everywhere and it was dripping down my cheeks, and I could taste it on my lips. Then I felt a hand grope my pussy and then the head of a very large cock began spreading my pussy lips apart. A thumb was inserted in my ass, and I knew it was not long before I would cum again. He was very, very thick. He didn't seem to be in a hurry and this thick cock was moving almost in super slow motion. The first inch of it opened me up wide. Really wide. Oh shit here is comes. Now he has about an inch of that thick cock in my pussy, and it stretched me like I have never been stretched before. Instinctively I opened my mouth and by some kind of coincidence the watcher (guy number 4) shot a load directly in my mouth. I didn't even see him until I felt his jism hit the back of my throat. The big cock behind me was still moving slowly and now inside me about 1 1/2 inches. Ouch.

Suddenly I heard the distinct sound of somebody trying to get into a locked door and then loud, rapid knocking. Everything stopped. There was a commotion, and my hands and arms were freed. I stood up straight and zipped up my jacket and pulled down my skirt. Someone threw me a towel and I wiped the cum off my face and jacket as quickly as possible. The bartender hesitated before he went to the door and the 6 guys who had been molesting me exited through a door in the back of the bar. The knocking continued and I went and sat down on one of the barstools. The lights were still dim, so it really wasn't possible to see the wet stains on my skirt. I used my fingers to comb my hair and realized that my hair must have been hit by a load of cum. The bartender looked at me with a stare of death and then went to the door and opened it.

In came my husband acting as if nothing had happened at all. He apologized for taking so long, and asked the bartender if the bar was closed, probably because there was no one else in the room but the three of us and the door was locked. The bartender said it was getting late, but he was happy to serve up one more round for last call. I said I would just continue to sip on my gin and tonic, and my hubby ordered a beer and then went to the washroom. The bartender came over to me and whispered that I had clearly encouraged everything that had happened tonight. He said they all had lots of pictures and videos that showed me willingly participating. He then held up his phone and the screen was full with a picture of me fully naked with cum all over my face. And I was smiling. He then said look and pointed to the ceiling in each corner of the room, directly behind the bar and directly behind the bar table my hubby and I been sitting at. I had no idea what he was pointing at and just shrugged my shoulders. He said look closely and you will see 6 small, high resolution spy-cams. He went on to say that the cameras were so high tech that even with the lights dimmed, the cameras captured everything as if it was daylight. He told me that when he watches the video, the resolution will be so good that he will be able to see the mole on my thigh. Holy Shit! He told me the video would clearly show that I had encouraged everything that had happened tonight. He was right. He said he had lots of pictures and videos that showed me willingly participating. right again. He said I could blackmail you and tell you to come back here tomorrow for a long hard fucking and sucking session with my friends, but I won't. Instead, I just want you to myself. And I want that huge cock of your all to myself too! The bar opens tomorrow at 4 PM. I will be here tomorrow at 2 PM. And you better be here then too. And don't be late. I won't be. You can wear something very simple because whatever it is you are going to be fully nude very quickly. I had no idea what to say. I had no idea what to do. I looked down towards his crotch and noticed how big and thick his bulge really was.

He promised that no one would see them if I promised not to cause any trouble, I agreed. And then he very quickly put his hand in my jacket and groped my right boob and nipple one last time. I stood up and his other hand went under my skirt and inserted a finger into my still dripping pussy. When my hubby came out of the washroom, he came over to me and said sorry I was gone so long, I know it must've been very boring for you waiting for me by yourself.

We sat around for another 15 or 20 minutes while my hubby drank his beer, and I flashed my pussy some more for the bartender. Before we left, I put two fingers in my mouth, and as I was looking into eyes the bartender, I moved them down my legs and fingered myself several times. When we got up to leave the bartender simply said goodnight and told us to come back anytime! It was then that I realized I did not have my shoes on. I quickly looked around, but they were nowhere to be found so I just walked barefoot. When we were going out the door, I looked back one last time and there was one of my 3-inchers in the bartender's hand, and he used it to make a cheers gesture.

When my hubby left to go help the kids, he drove about 100 metres away, parked, walked back, and watched everything from a side window. He said they did a good job of making the bar look closed and he let things go as long as he thought I was comfortable, and they were not going too far. What I couldn't see before he rescued mre was 3 guys behind me were lined up to fuck me. He said they all had raging hardons so he knew what was coming and that it was time to rescue me. Before we got to the car, he asked me how many times did you cum? I asked him if he was jerking off to me being molested. Neither of us answered, we just laughed.