Diversity Twins - Summer Vacation

Story Info
Madde and Raya continue their story in a summer cabin.
10.9k words
3.79
4.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
357 Followers

This is the follow-on to the first Diversity Twins story. Madde and Raya are feeling strongly about each other and desperately need to hook up. But they are beginning to see that things could get more complicated; especially because each has a serious secret. This episode is for those who like to see people develop a relationship. Plenty of steamy stuff, too.

The Diversity Twins - Summer Vacation

"Raya?"

"Yuh huh."

"I can't wait to see you."

"Awww, but you're going to have to...wait. Oh, we could Zoom...."

"Yeah, and no. I don't want to see you tiny on a screen. And besides, it's dark here and I'm not going to turn on the light so you can admire my lovely pale tits, because...anyway...it's better in the dark and we just tell each other. So, are you okay...? Otherwise."

"That's complicated."

"Not so much."

"So."

"Waiting all the way to next week...."

"Yes, but it's just next week....."

"Yeah, but a person sometimes just gets that overwhelming need. I mean sometimes I just get this incredibly need to smell you. I'm sorry; is that gross? But sorry, it's true. I'm just remember that very special smell of your... body, and I just squirm. It gets to me so much. And rubbing myself silly just doesn't do it, because the whole point is that I need my face buried in your skin and my mouth just able to slide all over you wherever I want...whoa."

"Yeah, whoa. You are pretty far gone."

"Uh huh. Raya, sometimes I hurt."

"I know."

"You do?"

"My mouth aches. My tongue aches. Sometimes my teeth hurt. When I think about you."

"Really?"

"Sure."

"What do you think about me?"

"I'm such a bad girl. Can't help thinking about everything we did the last time and then making stuff up that we never did, or maybe did but I forgot, but all of a sudden I just need that...."

"Like, like that what?"

Oh, oh I don't know, like maybe I just need to feel the tip of your wet tongue just tracing the top of my left ear, just so terribly lightly I almost can't feel it; except I can; I can feel it all the way down in my... yeah there, and like strong. I mean you would think that a little tickly thing like that would, you know, maybe trigger a little thrill, some goose bumps or something,...

"But...?"

"But not. It's like, what, you have this fine silky lasso thing...invisible of course... and it is looping down around and inside and tugging up. And all of a sudden I'm all wet and I just want to be like stroked deep inside..."

"You mean you want a cock?"

"No, not really....Anyway, not with a man attached. And I don't really mean you with a strap-on either. Although....

"I'm all wet."

"What, like when you feel..."

"No, I mean like now."

"Now."

"Yeah, now. You said that and now I'm all...marshy. And itchy. And...."

"And."

They were quiet for a couple of minutes, and it didn't matter because each knew the other was right there, and even if there wasn't any obvious heavy breathing or anything, each knew the other was with her.

"I can almost smell you through the phone."

"Eeew, that's gross. And hot. Cuz I know what you mean."

"Raya, does your own... perfume... gross you out? I mean, when it is telling you that you are... well, in heat?"

"Mmm. Sort of. I feel like such an animal. And sometimes it's double trouble when I have my monthly and I'm working out to shake the cramps and I'm horny as shit. Yeah, It's like for a while I'm not human and I should be running around on all fours and howling and shit. I do kind of want to hide when that happens, just lock the door ten times and sit in the dark and growl, or...."

"Fuck."

"Yeah, exactly. And that's when I kind of get exactly the kind of guy who I usually want to punch in the face the second he opens his mouth. Because he's, he's all like, 'I so gotta do you and you know you want it, baby. You know you want it fast and hard and I got just the ting that will ring your fucking bell, yada, yada, yada, yada, yada, yada.' And then I want to kick him in the balls. But now I just want to...when I'm cooking like a furnace down there... I just need to mount something. It almost doesn't need to be a person, I...."

"I feel you."

"I wish you could. 'Cause there's the other thing."

"Uh huh."

"Where we are close to each other, or a little ways away, reading, or snacking or walking by the lake. And you just touch me on the finger or bump shoulders or something."

"Mmm."

"And I don't have to do anything. Just a light touch and I am just filled up with...."

"Love, maybe...."

"Yeah. Love's good. Different flavors. But just to be near you."

"Something coming from you just echoes softly off me."

They were silent again.

"I like to hear you talk."

"Yeah, me too. These chats are just so...."

"They are, aren't they? But I also mean something else. I just like to hear the sound of your voice, Raya. I like the flavor of your words, and how they are not like mine, but so...special. But it's also just because they are...yours."

"Mmm. You know what, Mads? I'm thinking about your knuckles."

"You're shitting me."

"F'real. I'm remembering your hand on your spoon as you eat your cornflakes. You do love cornflakes. Anyway, you hold your favorite spoon kind of like the way a baby does."

"What?"

"No, I'm not trying to throw shade. I think it's the cutest thing in the world. So, not like some dainty lady, but more like a kid; and what I love is you've got these little puckers in the back of each knuckle. It's like, what? Maybe a little like your fingers are this pale golden marzipan and I just want to take one and suck it into my mouth, maybe, especially if there's a drop of milk to..." Raya couldn't say more. She was remembering, feeling, imagining. Madde was hardly breathing.

"Mads? Mads, are you still there? Was that...? I'm sorry. Do you feel bad about your hands or something...? Mads?"

"No...no, it's fine. It's just that nobody...ever...just sees some little thing about me that way."

"Hm, I would think a buncha boys...and girls would be sweet-talking you about your small stuff."

"N'really. I think for most...people... I'm too...big."

"Big? Big as in...fat? You're not anything like...hefty. But you are, what? Taller than most women and...strong. Yeah, I like that. Strong. You have muscles. Not obvious jacked up muscles. But you can lift...me." Raya was silent again.

"Raya?"

"S'okay. I'm just...remembering...you."

"Hey, hey here's a thing. I'm gonna get ready to go to sleep now and I want to hear you breathe. Like I can just barely hear you now; but can you kind of perch the phone right near your mouth? You don't have to do anything goofy like gasping or panting.... Hey, stop that. No, really, just normal and I'm going to put the phone right next to my ear on my pillow and I'm pretty sure after a little bit I'll fall asleep. D'you mind doing that?"

"S'fine. Only I won't be able to hear you unless you snore real loud."

"I might. So. I gotta sleep. Early job tomorrow."

"Dang, sorry, sorry, sorry, you're right. Sometimes I forget...and when I'm talking to you I don't know what time it is. Okay, so I'm curling up on my side and putting my phone right here on the pillow...."

"Okay, I'm lying on my back and I have nothing on and my legs are spread..."

"Hey, stop, stop, stop. This is supposed to be 'calm down and relax' time. But you'll definitely hear my breathing for a bit after that...my sweet beyotch. Okay. g'night. Pleasant dreams."

"Yeah, g'night. I love you."

"Wow, yeah. I love you. Can't wait to...see...you. Night."

"Night."

In two rooms three thousand miles apart the night grew still, though there were cicadas screaming outside one window and city traffic bullying outside the other. Two very different, very connected women grew drowsy, as Madde's slightly raw breaths gradually became more even and regular. Raya lay in the dark room; lights from traffic decorating the ceiling. As her eyes closed, she could imagine Madde's head on the next pillow. But when she moved her hand that way the sheets were empty.

..........................................................................................................................

"Eeeeeeeeeeee!" Raya saw Madde across the echoing Amtrak waiting room and they flew at each other; hugging and dancing like little girls. They kissed all over each other's faces, pushed away, stared at each other, and did it all over again.

"Fucking surreal, Actually, honest to god you in the flesh. Damn, girl, you are a sight for sore eyes. But where is all that amazing thick, dig your fingers in, crinkly blond hair?"

"It was unnaturally hot in Monterey and I just let him keep cutting until I felt cool. But you should talk. You're practically a boy!"

"Yeah, well, I got tired of picking out, or corn rows, or frizzy braids; so...this."

"S'funny, it kinda makes you look taller. Dunno why."

"Huh. So we both kinda did the same thing...and we didn't tell each other....We really are the Diversity Twins."

"Shit yeah."

"And, damn, we are both fucking fit."

"No probs with bikinis on that Lake Michigan Beach. Have you seen the place?"

"Uh uh. Just got here, just like you. Could be a dump. Blah, blah, 'I don't care as long as I'm with you.' Which is bullshit, because if the place is smelly or buggy, or noisy with neighboring brats, I am so out of there and on to someplace better. But it's on me; because I did the choosing, and I think I done good; but we will see. Let's go rent a car."

Madde perked up. "And that's on me. So yeah, let's hope you approve of my ride."

In reasonable time they had cleared the city and were heading north in their sky blue t-Roc VW Cabriolet convertible. Madde was driving, one hand on the wheel, the other on Raya's thigh.

Raya was doing her best to ignore the hand while enjoying the glimpses of the lake.

"How was your train ride? Mine was great."

"I liked it more than I thought I would. I was worried that I'd be cranky or get a gross seat mate."

"But not?"

"Nuh uh. I had lunch with this fire Black night club singer gal. She was lively. Not an easy life; lotta creeps. But she wouldn't trade it for the world."

"I can see that."

"Really?

"Yeah, even a real modest success; like playing small clubs in different cities...that feeling of holding the audience in the palm of your hand as you shape a song almost any way you like; the groove you get with a few musicians...."

"Yeah, okay, but nuh uh. Too lonely for me. Too many nights with cheaters out to get lost in your tits for a few minutes, And then, "See ya later...any time you're in town and I'm in town and the moon is on the rise, and the liquor is cheap..."

"I get the idea." Madde squeezed Raya's leg and took a little too long to look at her high cinnamon cheekbones; trying to catch those huge dark eyes under those long lashes.

"Eyes on the road. Plenty to time to stare at my zits later. We have...two...fucking...weeks together. Just us." Raya was silent.

"What?"

"Stupidness."

"Prolly not. So?"

"Stupid worry. What if...? What? If?"

"What?."

Raya was looking at her lap, not really seeing the hot hand there. "You start to hate me. You see me f'real and I'm...what? A disappointment. I mean, we don't have heavy duty course work pushing us toward comic relief...or other kinds of relief. It's just us...seeing us...."

"..like we have been seeing each other morning and night for a whole fucking year at college in a not so huge dorm room, even if it was a pretty nice room. Look. Look!" Madde waved her hand at the shoreline that was now following them all the way to the cottage. "If I bore you, you've got this. And if we get in each other's hair I'm sure there's a honky tonk or some such, with horny guys.... Ow."

"What? Cramps?"

"No. I just saw this scene in my head of us mad at each other. And now we're in a bar and some guy, some really cute guy is chatting you up...you in a short red skirt; bouncing that dancers thigh of yours. And his eyes are getting big.... And it hurt."

"Yeah."

"What?"

"Us hating each other...or even just...really pissed off at each other so we can't...talk."

Madde squeezed Raya's thigh pretty much in a friendly way. Raya leaned over and kissed Madde's shoulder.

"Let's not rain on our own parade any more. And this is so...wait...is this it?"

"I think so. Looks like the picture. I'm sorry, I should have brought you in on the choosing; but you know how we got the idea so fast; and it was late to get summer places; so I just did the hurry up and grabbed what looked good and what we agreed we could afford...."

"Mads, Mads, Mads...shhh. It's really cute. Like, real log cabin. And the lake is right there and there are fucking ducks swimming on it. Jeez, Mads this is so great, if the inside doesn't super suck. How could we afford something this nice for what we...? No,... you didn't?"

"Shh, shh. You pay what we agreed and just never mind anything else."

"But I should...."

"Shh." And Madde stopped her objections with a kiss; which started sweet, and then got hot. But Raya pulled away, a little out of breath.

"Whoa. Shit. I've only been waiting to do that for fucking ever, and now I'm here, and I've got you in my arms, and I could just...kiss you everywhere for the next umpteen hours...I want to stop. I don't know why. I'm sorry. I just...first...need to look at you and see that face, and...smell that only Madde smell. Oh, shut me up, please.

Madde kissed her again, but this time hard and with a smack and a big smile. She grabbed Raya's hand.

"Let's check out the inside. It could be a gross-out cess pit where big-farting beef eaters have been cleaning their dead fish for weeks. We may regret all the cooing about cute ducks and just upchuck. So, here goes...alright?"

Happily, but reluctantly Raya let go of Madde and turned toward the cabin. Hmm, pretty pair of rocking chairs on a little porch, with a table for refreshments. The front door had stained glass panes with the lake ducks immortalized on them. It opened with a pleasant creak to reveal a cozy room with maple furniture and a pot bellied stove. One wall had shelves for firewood, and a stack of logs filled them. A big cabinet with heavy but elegant crockery. The kitchen was very simple; a sink with a single basin, a small old-fashioned fridge, and a stove that...cooked with wood!

Madde turned to her roommate. "Can we do this? No coffee until the fire is burning?"

Raya pointed at the counter. An electric tea pot and a toaster oven. Words on a little chalk board said: "Don't run them both at once." Smaller writing underneath said: "...or your hair dryer or charger."

"K.I.S.S." Madde said.

"I beg your pardon?"

"K.I.S.S. Keep it simple, stupid. If we remember we are basically 'off the grid' we won't blow a fuse. Meanwhile, we can try living like pioneers and find out how much we hate it. Hey, the pot-belly stove has a place to put a pot; so if we are keeping warm, and it probably gets pretty chilly at night, we can keep a kettle warming."

"Speaking of night...where do we sleep? Is there a foldout, or a futon? That could be a game changer if it was thin and hard...and lumpy."

"Well you know me, I like it firm. Shut up. But thick is better than thin. Shut up. And lumpy is a no go. But we don't sleep here, we sleep...." And she pointed up."

"Whoa." A steep half stair half ladder led up into a loft. "Hmm, this better be.... Neither of us is short and I'm not big on crouching. Raya mounted the staircase, hanging onto the rustic chain that served as a bannister. "Aaaaand I can stand up just about everywhere and there is room for a bureau and a dressing table with big mirrors and...two beds. Two. Beds."

"Two beds is okay," said Madde, coming into the loft.

"Okay?"

"But we're not stuck with two beds."

"No?"

"No. If there was some reason two old roommates wanted to share the same sleeping accommodation..." Madde walked to a big corner cupboard and opened it. The sexy smell of a cedar moth protector wafted out. "...the owners have provided a mattress topper and queen sheets so the tenants can pull the beds together and sleep like queens. Voila!"

"You. Over there. Me over here. We each push a bed and see where they end up."

The beds were heavy. It took them some doing to get them shoved next to each other. They collapsed and panted.

"That was stupid." Raya said, laughing.

"What? Putting the beds together? I thought you...? And I'm too pooped to push mine back where...What?"

"It was stupid for each of us to push a bed. If we had moved each one together.... Promise me Mads, if we gotta do stuff that's hard we will do it together...to make it easier."

"Deal."

They each rolled toward the other until they were nose to nose. A sudden shyness. Each of them was seeing a real living breathing person. Slightly messed eye shadow. A pimple on the corner of the chin. A litttle crease between the eyebrows. Pink gums above white teeth, Nostrils that were a little damp and spreading as plump lips moved forward and out of sight as they touched dry lips and held, and there was the fairy touch of light breath on upper lip. Eyes pretty much too close to look into, and yet they had to. Wet eyes. Breath getting a little irregular.

"Hey roomie." Was Madde trying to ease the mood?

"Hey." Raya knew the word wasn't enough any more. But what they should call each other besides that, or "Madde", or "Raya", was still an open road. "Girlfriend"? 'Lover'? Well, they had called each other that when 'in the heat of it', like, "Lover, that feels so amazing; please don't stop." But that was sort of different. She felt a tightness in her chest and didn't know what to do besides looking back and forth between those wonderfully strange eyes, so dark and yet with a glow of blue at the edges. She could tell from the way Madde's mouth was tight that she must be feeling some of the same stuff. But it wasn't the time for talking about it. She almost wanted to run away...go for a walk by herself...think about Madde the way she had been doing for so many weeks. But no, here was this living breathing, very close and very real person in front of her. The same Madde she met at university orientation and the same Madde who she....

"Should we fuck or should we eat? Or should we just go to sleep? I, for one, am pooped."

Madde's question, and crooked grin straightened her out. Real question. Real person. Real place. She gave it some thought.

"How about...? I want to kiss you some more, but not fuck you...until I have had a shower. And I want to eat, but it doesn't have to be fancy. I don't want to go out again if we don't have to. And later...later I want to hold you and smell and taste you...and holy shit take our fucking time 'cause we can, can't we? Oh God, can't we? So if neither of us has the...whatever...to get herself or the other one...offfff.... Shut me up please."

Madde did, rolling Raya onto her back and slowly landing a very big kiss on her mouth. Warm. Firm. A little bit juicy. Holding it there. Just enough space to breathe. Breathing in Raya unique scent. A hint of sandalwood.

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
357 Followers