Diversity Twins - Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a picture of a dragon in a couple of poses, but intermingled with natural elements. She was holding up a claw.

"I figured the person getting the tattoo could decide what she was holding. I see her as red and black; but adjusted for the person's skin tone. So for you there would be more black...and for you there would be more red. White, maybe green accents, not too much, some yellow. And for you..."

"...Raya, in honor of your friend...she would be holding...."

"...a pearl." All three of them said it at once. They laughed and did the finger thing. "Yes, a pearl. And for you, to contrast with your creamy skin..."

Madde looked at Raya a question in her eyes. then she smiled.

"...a ruby."

"Yes, I can see that. But...Madde, is that how you see me?"

Madde took a moment. Looked Raya up and down. "Yup. Definitely. Ruby it is. So...."

"...what will it cost you?"

"Yes, that. We don't have a lot of free bucks. We're on vacation here, so we kind of saved our pennies for that...and we have our final year at USF, so...."

"We'll, talk. Often, for an original design, I charge a little premium. But this one is still 'in the works', so in a way you are helping me.... And there is the matter of how big you want her and of course where you want her...."

"And, to be frank...and I'm not Frank, I'm Raya...there is really if we want to do this. Not to be a wuss or anything...."

"Got it. Well, it will take me a couple of days to perfect the design...times two. And you talk it over about if and where and when you want them done. You know you shouldn't do anything...physical for a week or two after...so, yeah...you have my number...I can text the final design and the fee...and we can go from there. You can put my data on your phone. Here's my card..."

She gave each of them a card that had a picture of a meditating female shaman on it and the words, "Sage Designs...advice is free."

They both left the parlor feeling...different.

In the car Madde said, "Okay, it's not like getting matching tats is...I don't know what. But it's a thing, right? I'm pretty sure it's a thing I want."

Raya was silent for a while.

"Mads, I think I want to do this too. But, shit, can it not be like, 'Wooo, we got matching tattoooos. Yada yada. I mean, no, don't cry. I do want to 'commit' in a certain kind of way. But I want it to be a positive thing. Oh, I don't know what I'm saying."

"I do. This is 'Madde is an important part of my life and I like celebrating that, but it is only at the very front edge of, of maybe saying...some day, 'And someday I might want to put a ring on it....' Yes?"

"On the money."

They drove along for a while in silence.

"Heavy shit."

"Doesn't really have to be."

"No. But..."

"Oh, plenty of butt. And speaking of...Madde I seriously, seriously need to... to feel, have...mmm, taste some of yours. I just...can we...?"

Raya realized she was getting a bit weird about Madde's tush. But stil...

Raya was driving but Madde leaned over and kissed her on the ear...with some tongue. Nibbled an earlobe. Raya faked a dangerous swerve.

"Shit, girl! That is some powerful medicine. I'd haul it over onto the shoulder...and...well, you know...but the cabin is just up around a couple of bends and we have our spacious single-double bed in which to...play."

Madde was biting her lip a little, but she gave Raya a sweet smile.

"Can't wait." Her voice was small.

They could have galloped into the cottage and charged upstairs to rut. But somehow things were different. Raya put her hands on Madde's shoulders as the entered, then clasped her tightly around the waist, burying her face in Madde's hair. They stood like that for a while, Madde's hips pushing back against Raya's.

"Lord, I love your ass." Raya murmured into Madde's neck."I want it."

"Okay...sure...yes." Madde reached back and took Raya's hand and led her up the ladder. "What do you want me to do?"

"Lie on the bed, please."

"Okay, you don't have to ask. Just tell me."

"Get on the bed. Bitch?"

"Sure. Sure I will. Whatever you say. Don't hurt me."

"Why would I hurt you? Do you want me to hurt you?"

"No. Yes. Sort of. I need..."

"What? You tell me."

"No, please you tell me. Tonight I need it that way."

"Madde, stop...dithering. I need your ass. For pity's sake...take your pants off!"

"Like this?"

"Yes, like that. Get them off. And lie down. Good. Faster. Just drop them. Now lie fucking down."

"On my tummy...?"

"Of course on your tummy. I want to see that beautiful ass. That's right. Good. Tuck a fucking pillow under you."

"Yes...mistress."

"Mistress? Why call me that? Are we going to play that game? We don't play that game. We're equals, right?"

"Please? I need it now. I'll...I'll tell you...later. Please..."

"Really? O...K. Scrunch that pillow up. Raise that ass. And stop keeping your legs so tight together. Spread. A little more. Good. Very good."

"Are you going to spank me?"

"Should I spank you? Have you been a bad girl? Really, Madde?"

"Yes, really, Raya. I need you to... I have been...please..." Madde was crying and Raya just wanted to lie down next to her and comfort her. Most of the time Madde was pretty strong. This was rare."

"Madde...?"

"M...mistress, please. Just do it. And hard. And when my ass is really red then fuck me hard. Hard. Don't ask. Any way you want. Just do it. And you can call me anything...."

"Mads, what is...? "

"It's a thing I need now. Please."

"O...K. Your party. Arch that ass up high. Higher! Hold it there. I want to look at it."

In the dim light of the loft Madde's ass, back, and thighs gleamed like an ivory sculpture. Her mixed heritage added darker creamy tones where the flesh curved into the hidden places. The strain of holding it up was making it quiver. Raya brought back her athlete's arm and gave Madde's pale skin a swat. Red finger marks.

"More than that...."

"Okay...."

Another harder one. Madde gave a tiny moan.

"Yuh, like that. More...."

Raya didn't think this kind of play would excite her; but she was feeling twinges down below. Madde was moving her pale target. Tempting.

"What the fuck...I'm going for it."

Placing one hand firmly on Madde's lower back where the dancer's muscles were strong, she brought back the other, raised it high, and brought it down on the large, firm buttock with a strong 'whack'. Madde cried out, but she didn't say 'stop'. Raya reared back and did it again, a little harder. Madde moaned into her pillow. Raya went for it.

"Bam!" A solid hit. "Bam!" Another. Soon Madd's ass had a pattern of Raya's finger marks all over it. Madde was whining into her pillow, but she was still waggling her beautiful pink posterior, raising it even higher.

Raya whacked all over it and began slapping the tender flesh just inside Madde's thighs. Curiously, this raised a cry, not so much of pain as of longing. Madde spread her legs.

"Morrrre...."

"Okay." Raya aimed quick stinging slaps with her fingertips at the territory just next to Madde's pussy lips.

"Jeez, Madde, you are so. Fucking. Wet."

It was quite a sight. Silver cream sliding out of her. Coating everything. A drip onto the bed.

"I'm ready, Raya. I'm so ready. Please fuck me. Fuck me!"

Who was this animal? At this moment Raya didn't give a shit; she was so turned on. She could have flipped Madde over and crushed her...cunt...onto Madde's mouth. But that wasn't the deal. Madde was begging.

"I need it now...I need it." Back arched so that wet...cunt....was up...open.

Raya bent over and took a big bite of Madde's ass. At the same moment she thrust three fingers of her right hand deep into Madde's sopping cunt. Madde's yell was hard and deep, but she shoved her ass against Raya's mouth and her cunt against Raya's fingers. Raya found the cushy pillow of Madde's g-spot and dug in with all three fingers, kneading it, scrubbing it. She wasn't making sweet love to Madde. She was fucking her hard, churning her inside hard, feeling her open up with hunger for more.

Madde was so wet; totally messy. Slick stuff was getting all over Raya's hand, and it kept coming, especially since Madde was doing half the fucking, shoving her cunt hard against Raya's hand, rocking on her strong thinhs so that her lover's knuckles were jamming up against the soft bits.

Raya found Madde's clit with her thumb and she didn't gentle it. She didn't stay on the hood. She scrubbed all of it with the meat of her strong thumb, feeling Madde's hips jerk and pop as the intense sensation hit and hit again. Raya kept her mouth firmly pressed to Madde's ass meat, shamelessly massaging it with her lips, teeth, and tongue. Guaranteeing a big juicy hickey, or three.

Raya was thinking of Madde's beautiful full ass bulging out of her bikini as she walked on the beach, Raya's love wounds there for all to see. She felt herself heat up down below.

And Madde was so ready now.

Raya threw herself against Madde's body, crushing her to the bed.

"Do yourself! Now!"

Madde's fingers found the magic spot, taking over from Raya's thumb. Madde was a beautiful mess down there and their hands rubbed each others as they both rubbed Madde. Raya was digging deep now and Madde's strong thighs flexed around her wrist as Madde began pumping hard and fast. Raya was breathing into her ear.

"Get it now, get it Madde. C'mon now. Get it!"

That magnificent ass was flexing hard now, grinding her mons into the pillow. Madde's breath was harsh, like lifting weights. Raya felt the tight groans coming between Madde's teeth. She slid a hand under Madde's chest and took a hard grab of her breast, pinching a nipple.

Madde screamed. And came. And came. And came. Her face flushed and sweaty yelling into the pillow. Her thighs, clamped almost painfully around Raya's hand, shuddering again and again and again as her orgasms rumbled out of her, one after another. Finally her body was quiet, though she was breathing hard.

"Holy shit," Raya whispered into Madde's neck.

"Yuh."

They sort of slept, although some of the time they were wrapped in each other. And the kisses were soft and very strong, and went on forever.

.............................................................................................................................

"I need to pee...."

Madde was up in a second, disappearing into the bathroom. She was there a while.

"Mads?"

"I'll be out in a bit."

She wasn't.

"Mads? What the fuck?"

Raya got up and listened at the door.

"Mads? What is it? Did I hurt you? You said to go for it, so I...."

"S'okay."

"What...? Hey. Are you crying? I mean that was pretty intense, but..."

"S'not that."

"Madde?"

"Jus' a minute." Toilet flush. Water. Water off. More water. Finally the door handle turned. Madde's face was wet. Her nose was red. Her eyes were sad."

"Get over here."

Raya surrounded her with her strong arms and Madde lost it, crying her eyes out on Raya's shoulder"

"Shh, shh, shh...it's okay. I love you. Whatever it is. I'm your bud. You can tell me...anything."

"Really? I don't know. Oh, Raya...I'm such a...such a...slut."

"What? What's going on? Remember, before anything else, you're my friend."

"Your friend. Yeah, well, shit, okay, it's...fuck...it's...like...I fucked someone else."

"You fucked someone else..."

Raya wasn't really surprised. There was a chill deep in her gut...but she needed to know what this was about. Madde was sobbing again.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey. Back it up. I get it, Madde, but, hey, we never said, 'thou shalt not' to each other, right? We said we wanted and needed each other. But we are healthy young woman and we are coming off being mostly...almost all...hetero, and now there is this. This us. But we don't know what that is yet, do we? I mean, that's sort of why we are here, right?"

Madde nodded fast. But she was still mopey.

"So? We used to tell each other...stuff...and get off on it. Did he ring your chimes?"

Madde was shaking her head.

"What? Routine, boring, PIV sex? Hey, water under the bridge. We need to know what we need."

Madde was still shaking her head.

"Did he hurt you? Did you fall for him? That we would need to talk about."

"She."

"She what...?"

"Not he, she..."

Raya finally got it.

"She. Hmm. And is it...serious?"

"No. Yes. Ness. Yo. Oh Raya, it isn't us, but it is something I...I didn't know it was there. It's a...what...a difference...a level of feeling that I didn't know was there. I..."

"Now Raya was disturbed. This could blow their 'bonding time' out of the water."

"So you are deeply in love with this woman. Oh, Madde..." Raya took her by the shoulders and tried to look in her face.

"No."

"No?"

"No, not love at all. Sort of the opposite. Oh, I don't mean hate. I mean...like...pure...sex. Kind of like we just did, but more...out of control. She took me. She used me. And...and...I loved it. I was...free...to be her bitch...to be a cunt...and just let her do anything she wanted to me. And I could do stuff to her, and it was like...power, to see this sort of ordinary woman just turn into this...oh, Raya, it makes me so hot just thinking about it and I just want to fuck, and fuck, and fuck."

"So is this...this that we did just now was just a 'one off'? Paying your dues to your old roomie and showing where you're at now...?"

"No, no, no, Rayaaaa, I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you. And no. The other thing was...different. Because...yeah...I love you. Yeah really. I really really love you. Need you. What we have is..."

"Less."

"No."

"Then...?"

They were cuddled up on the bed now. Raya was a little surprised because Madde's revelation could have chilled everything, but somehow it didn't. Oh, it bugged her that some other woman was playing with the body of her lover. But it also turned her on. It made her jealous, but more like jealous of the experience. She was dreaming of a scenario where she and Madde and some experienced woman pushed the limits. So. What did she want? Did she want to punish Madde? She had already done that. But that had been what Madde wanted. Should she get up right now and pack her back and clear out, leaving Madde alone by the lake.? What would that prove? She wanted more of Madde, not less. And besides, she had her own 'dirty' secret. Was it just as bad? Worse in a way. But she knew it was a 'once and done' thing; while this seemed like something.... She knew what she wanted.

"Madde, tell me."

"We had..."

"Mads. Tell me about it. Tell me all about it. In detail. I want to know exactly who this woman is and exactly how she fucked you."

"Really? I figured you would want her, like...out of sight."

"Au contraire, ma belle. I want to see how she did you and then I can imagine how she might do me. Maybe someday...soon...because clearly now you can 'buck like a funny'. I mean, just now was a-fucking-mazing. I want to know what you learned that can get me off like that. So, tell...or I will pinch your nipples until you scream."

Madde's eyes got funny. "Would you please...?"

Raya took one of Madde's plump nipples between finger and thumb; squeezed just a bit.

"Start talking...."

...to be continued in...

Madde Steps Out On Raya

Raya was thinking.

"Tonight I'd like to keep it two beds...and to sleep separately."

"Really? We both waited, and..." Madde was pouting.

"I have a reason, because of a fun game we can play...."

"Fun...?"

"You'll like it, trust me...."

"O...K...."

"You will. And I think it will enhance our adventure here."

"Adventure!"

"Yup." Raya grabbed Madde by the shirt and pulled her close, nose to nose. "You know I could eat you head to tail, but I want to be a brat and...wait." She pressed her mouth hard on Madde's and kept it there, not moving much, but breathing in the unique Madde smell, and feeling the heat of her lover's body radiating against her own. Finally, she broke the clinch.

Madde was breathing hard and rough. "That was...."

"It was, wasn't it. Let's eat. Food."

"Hungry or sleepy..."

"Mads, I need some food in this belly. And I bought some bone free ham...."

"The best kind."

"and some serious cheese made from illegal unpasteurized milk, and olives, and avocados, and really crispy romaine, and spicy relish, and Dijon mustard, and...by the way...three kinds of chocolate, so...."

"Okay, hungry trumps horny, for a while, and I'm sorry I said the T word."

"Forgiven and forgotten."

...

They made huge sandwiches with crispy French bread and took them down to lakeside where there were two sturdy Adirondack chairs. They drank pale ale. They looked at each other as they ate.

"So here's the thing..." mumbled Raya, her mouth full of ham and cheese. "...I'm gonna come right out and say I often feel kind of sad when I think about us."

Madde stuck her lower lip out. Raya shook her head.

"No, no, it's not a 'We really gotta break up and stop this foolishness' sad. No. Opposite." She took time to chew a big bite and Madde waited.

"No, the thing is, it seems so right and easy with you that I can imagine doing it for a long, long time. But then I start imagining that, and I wonder how that bumps into the 'great American dream' and us supposed to be connecting up with Mr. Perfect and having our 2.2 kids, and the sweet little house in the suburbs, and jobs that make us financially independent, and...and...and..... What do we tell our moms? I think I love you, but I don't know if I know how to do this...."

"This...?" Madde waved her sandwich.

"See, yeah, because, yeah Mads, this shacking up with you in a shack in the woods is fine, more than fine...."

"But...?"

"I don't know."

"What don't you know?"

"I don't know if I know how to do it."

"It...?"

"Have a long term relationship with a woman."

"Okay. Yeah. But think of this. Have you ever had a long term relationship with a man?"

Madde asked the question with her whole face.

"Yeah, well, you're right...no. Not long term. Only, only you gotta admit the sort of blueprint is already there. How many stories, books, shows, movies...sex manuals tell us what it could, should be like. But us? We're not even bona fide lesbians. I have no experience with that...scene. Do you?"

"Well. No. Not really. I...."

"Wait. Don't make me jealous yet. This is about us."

"Raya?"

"What?"

"Do you realize this is the first time we have really talked like there is and us? D'you know what I mean? Not just, 'I need you' or 'I want you' or even...and we haven't even said it much...'I love you', but now...this...this, well, you're talking about our future, singular, together."

"Yup."

"Whoof. Well, of course I want to come right over there and climb in your lap and get stupid and cry on you....but I think I won't because...yeah...this is fucking serious; which is really pretty different from serious fucking."

"Mmm." Raya was drinking her beer and looking at a tiny sail way out on the lake.

"So, yeah, I can see how you could get the sads, because it's deep, and it's beautiful, and it really means we're not just a couple of girls any more. We grown wimmen, and loving each other could make or seriously fuck up our lives. It's a thing."