Diversity Twins - Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is that." They both were silent for a while. And the dusk came down around them. And some serious pink with a touch of orange glowed across the lake water. And the sandwiches and the beer was gone.

"Let's go in, and while I am desperate to cuddle up with you, I am willing to play your game, and...and take the time to think about and talk about who we want to be...separately, ouch, and together...um."

They got up and held each other as the night slowly came on. And they rocked from foot to foot and danced to silent music, and let their bodies really know who this other person was that they both had been yearning for. And that future was in their heads, kind of rolling out. But it was so new that neither knew how to put a firm frame around it.

"So what are we going to do?"

"Forever...or now?"

"Now, because that forever stuff is giving me vertigo. Oh, we can...should go on talking and talking about it. But what was this fun thing you wanted to do that required two beds?"

"Um, it sort of seems silly now. It has been a sexy fantasy for a while."

"I can do sexy."

"I know, and that's sort of the game. You remember how we first...we were telling stories about...."

"...sex...."

"...and you ere in the dark, doing what you needed to do...."

"Yuh."

""...and me too. And now we have spent this time apart, and I keep wondering, when you are by yourself...but thinking of me...hopefully me, but I understand if it sometimes is someone else, even someone with...."

"a cock."

"Yes. Well, I kind of wanted to, like, act that out, like, you are over there and I am over there, and you...."

"...frig myself silly...?"

"Yeah, exactly, or whatever except...because you are here I can see you. I want to see you make love to yourself and think of me but not be able to touch me, like you will all too soon...."

"Oh!"

"Yeah, me too. I felt that, like deep in my womb and it hurt, like it does sometimes when...."

"Yes, but you're here, you're here, you're here, you're here...."

"Yup. But can we play my silly game so I can see you better when...."

"Sure."

They were at the door to the cabin and big moths batted around the light over the porch steps. They held a sweet kiss for a long time; each feeling it strong and a bit painful.

"Let's play!"

They scrambled out of clothes and didn't bother with showers, knowing they were going to get dirtier before they could get clean.

"What should I wear?" Madde asked.

"Whatever you usually wear. Wool union suit? Baby doll nighty? Whatever your usual thing is. That's what I want in my head. And I'll do the same for you."

Raya eyes were roaming Madde's creamy skin from pink toes to chubby knees, to curly muff, to generous hips, to bowl-of-wheat belly, to honeydew breasts, to peaches and cream neck and face, kinky golden brown hair, jade eyes, regretting a little that she had insisted on this little drama.

Sadly, Madde grabbed a big shapeless tee and pulled it over all her beauty. Happily, she did not pull on any underwear.

Grabbing Raya by the face, Madde pulled her close and planted a huge but almost sisterly kiss on her mouth.

"Okay, let's play!" She bounced away and dove under the sheets.

Raya didn't quite know what to do. Her plan had been to lie in her own bed, much as they had the first day they made love, listening to Madde tell her what she was doing. But the light was dime, and the other bed a bit far away. She grabbed the ladderback chair and brought it over to Madde's bedside; just out of reach.