All Comments on 'Diverted From Their Honeymoon'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MickZimMickZimover 10 years ago
BOOOOOO!

Fuckin bullshit. At least follow up with a revenge story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story Continuation

Yep the story needs to be continued either to explain what happens to them or even

an escape/revenge line

forestboy1865forestboy1865over 10 years ago
sick

Author I suggest you see a phsychiatrist as you are sick in the head

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I hate to break it to you all, but if you've read this author's other stories, you would know that he doesn't really do revenge stories. This couple is screwed.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 10 years ago
Not a lot of imagination here

This appears to be a copy of your story "Second Honeymoon" (with a few changes thrown in - most notably, it's the first honeymoon where the couple gets abducted by slavers). There's also the religious aspect from "Meet and Greet". A little soon to be recycling stories, don't you think?

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Right category

For an awful story.

It might not have been quite as bad as it was if it had been edited.

Littered with spelling and grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
?

Hey, are you guys forgetting that all patriotic Americans might be expected to support the current Pentagon practice of torture and mind control? Much as it happens in this story and worse? I'm looking forward to where this whole thing leads.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
what the phugh.

I guess that's a ending alright..... I probably don't want to know everything.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 8 years ago
Quick Abrupt Ending !

The ending was very abrupt, surely there is a sequel ! ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SOOOO BOOOORING !!!

not a piss worth

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The author is expert in using the erotic features of the story to move the story line forward toward its point. The author seems to like this particular theme of kidnapping. He revisits this theme in SECOND HONEYMOON, (2013), ENSLAVED ON AN ALIEN WORLD (2013) and more recently in ALIEN NIGHTMARE (2016). While the basic plots are similar, WIFETHEIF uses the common theme to bring out different aspects of life after the tragic event. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure Crap

Terrible storyline, not worth a minute of your time

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF

absolutely insane. had no literary value what so ever. truly a piece of literary shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Comments

You need an editor, but that's not the worst part. The reason I read in this section is to read non-consentual SEX. Remember SEX? If I wanted to read this drivel I would read the newspaper or watch the Communist Noise Network (CNN), because even they have more SEX than this long, painfully boring crap with no SEX!

Have I made my point?

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DF5 months ago

WIFETHEIF AND USE OF EROTICA TO MAKE A POINT

Anon points out that in ENSLAVED ON AN ALIEN WORLD (2013) and in ALIEN NIGHTMARE (2016), WIFETHEIF uses Erotia to make a generalized observation about people and life. ENSLAVED and ALIEN NIGHTMARE are no longer posted. HONEYMOON must have come early on in the development of this style. I will read SECOND HONEYMOON to make a comparison.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous