All Comments on 'Divination and Manipulation Pt. 02'

by bigrusker

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

keep at it doing good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I hope we see more of this

I love this story so far. It's a fun read while being very hot. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story!

I am eager for further installments.

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594almost 5 years ago
Would that it were true!

A lovely second part to a tale I hope will continue on for several chapters.

Perhaps he meets a higher level physiomancer and truly becomes a woman, what ramifications would that entail?

What about his job?

Makeup doesn't seem to be an issue but what about his co-workers?

Lots of questions but the good thing is a good story leads one to make them.

Joann69Joann69almost 5 years ago
More

Oh my god I wish this was real

I'd love to be Sammy

julieslegs3julieslegs3over 4 years ago
Good story

Powerful stuff - I am enjoying this. Looking forward to the next one, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great job

This is one of the best stories I’ve ever read. I love the friendship built between Jenn and Sam that lead to some really hot sex. You write in a way that brought me into the story. I felt like I was Sam and you turned me into Sammie. You dressed me in Jenns panties and bra and turned me moment by moment into a woman. It is hot and I got so wet as I read with anticipation of what Jenn was going to have in store for me next. Thank you for writing.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 4 years ago
Loved this so much.

Definitely want more

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice!

I'm not usually into "Magic" stories, but found these to be very enjoyable. Hope there are more on the way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You have put a spell on me!

5 stars for sure. Please carry on!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

Another stellar story.

I'm thinking that Jenn will have to check things out for Sammy to make sure Terry will be cool with Sammy's special qualities. Along the way, we can get clearer about how sex mages view relationships, and how to be in relationship with her and others. Then, depending upon the whims of the author, we'd get to see things finally play out with Terry, Andy, Sammy and Jenn.

xoratelxoratelalmost 3 years ago

The whole series is awesome, but I seriously disliked the whole Terry and Andy stuff... let Jenn get a cock if needed, but make it more romantic and about the 2 of them... other than that, one of the best out there, for sure !

SuddenlyMaddieSuddenlyMaddiealmost 2 years ago

I need more! Why isn't there more! Can Sammy find the next lvl of kink mage to finish her transformation? Can you tell me where I can find a kink mage of my own? 😅

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a wonderful story!

Many of the transgender/feminisation stories I've read felt kinda disrespectful of trans stuff but this was really nice to read. It was super well paced, good description and dialogue and really nice characters. The worldbuilding was also brilliant and suprisingly detailed, gave me some ideas for my stories, wouldn't mind learning more about the world itself.

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought it was very good ! 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous