Divine Appointments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost noon when I heard a vehicle on the road outside. My heart jumped as I expected to see Bill, but my countenance immediately fell when I realized it wasn't him. I saw Tom walking towards our door.

I greeted him with tears in my eyes. "Where is he, Tom?"

"May I come in and talk for a few moments, Bal?"

"Please."

He removed his hat and coat and sat at the table as I joined him. "Bal, you really hurt him and I asked you not to do that."

His words cut me deeply and again I found myself struggling not to weep. I felt Pearl climb on my lap to comfort me and she started to cry.

"Tom, he misunderstood and left before I could explain."

He sat and waited a moment for me to regain my composure. Tom looked at Pearl and realized he needed to talk about the issue in hidden terms.

"He thought you had... concerns about the events surrounding Catherine and that you were afraid he might do something similar to you."

"No, no. That's not it at all. I completely understand those events and how he responded."

"Then, what is it you're afraid of?"

"Tom, I respected your wisdom when you told me Bill had to reveal those events to me. I need you to respect that I have to tell him on my own. It's deeply personal and only between Bill and me. I hope that doesn't offend you, but please understand."

He looked at me with a knowing smile. "Bal, that man loves you as much as a man is capable. I've only seen him cry twice in my life. You know when the first time was. Today is the second time. I'm returning to him, but what should I tell him?"

Through my tears, I gave him his answer. "Tell him this. I love him more than life itself. This Sunday, I will wear my ring. And, yes, I have a concern but it's not near as daunting an issue as he thinks. It has something to do with whether I can make him happy, but it's not a threat to how much I love him. I'm more concerned that it could affect his love for me. I need to tell him, and I will as soon as he returns. But it will be after innocent ears are immersed in dreams. Please tell him." My eyes pleaded with the man Bill trusted more than anyone else.

"All right, Bal. I'll give him your message. I want to see the two of you together and happy." He rose from the table as if to leave, then paused. "Oh, wait. What does it mean that you'll wear the ring on Sunday?"

"That was a signal we agreed on. He asked me to wait until I was sure I was ready to accept his proposal." I showed him the ring on my necklace. "My acceptance would be shown when I wore this ring on my finger."

"That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard," he laughed. "I'll let him know."

Tom took his leave and my nervous energy became uncontrollable. I paced, sat, and paced some more. I was more confident that things were under control thanks to Tom's intervention. But I wanted to see my love now, hold him tightly, and make him understand.

Several hours later, Bill's truck arrived. I ran out the door into his arms and kissed him with all my love in full evidence. He kissed back and I felt the energy flow between us. For the first time, our tongues met and danced with each other. I had never kissed like that, and it sent tingles to my private regions that I'd never experienced before. The kisses, embraces, utterances of love flowed frantically and freely. Pearl ran out and hugged our legs to complete the gathering of relief and affection.

The rest of the day was filled with nervous anticipation and pent-up energy. I was still anxious about what I needed to share, but the mood was joyful between us.

Dinner seemed to last forever, and it felt even longer for Pearl to be settled in bed. Finally, Bill and I snuggled with our wine by the fire. I would not falter this time. I wanted to address my concern without waiting for Bill to start the conversation.

"Honey, I'd like you to listen to everything I say. I especially want you to forgive me for not telling you of my concern when you first noticed it in my face. I really wish I knew how you read me so well."

"That will remain my secret," he whispered with a smile.

"You may find what I tell you to be silly. You may even be upset with the circumstances, but I hope you'll understand."

"Go on, Bal. I'm here and I love you, no matter what you have to say."

I kissed him and tasted his mouth again. I love kissing like that, with our tongues playing together, and I planned to do it often.

It was time to share my secret burden.

"Months ago, I came down from the loft in the middle of the night to get a piece of bread or something to nibble on. I saw something that... that surprised me." I paused a moment. "I'm sorry, this is embarrassing."

"It's all right, Bal. You can tell me anything."

"I... I saw you in... in the bath. You stood to dry and I... Oh, Lord, this is hard to tell."

"You saw me naked?" He was clearly embarrassed but was not angry, thank God.

"Yes. I'm sorry." I was blushing redder than I ever had before. Then I let a giggle slip out and I was afraid it was a mistake. Bill giggled too, and I was greatly relieved.

"So, what made you afraid?"

I didn't think it possible, but I blushed even harder. I think he knew, but he was going to make me say it. I screwed up my courage and pushed forward.

"It was... your manhood." I giggled even more.

"My... you're afraid of my..."

"It's huge, Bill!"

Now he was full-out laughing. "And you're afraid of it? That was your concern?"

"Yes," I giggled while continuing to blush.

"Why are you afraid?"

My laughter left as I realized my fear may affect him. "I'm afraid when the time comes, it won't fit and I won't be able to please you."

My face fell as I placed my head on his shoulder.

"Oh, Honey." He rubbed my back and shoulders while holding me to him. "If we are wed, I want us to talk freely about these things. As a man and wife, my body will be yours and yours will be mine. So let me tell you without embarrassment—we will most assuredly fit and it will bring us both great pleasure."

"How do you know? Even though I only saw you at a glance, I know Robert was much smaller. I've only made love three times with him after our wedding before he shipped overseas. Even being smaller, it was painful."

"Bal, you were both inexperienced and the first time can be painful no matter how large your partner is. But that part of you is made to expand. Think about it when you gave birth to Pearl. I'm nowhere near as big as she was that day. Catherine was the only woman I've ever been with and with great care, she was able to accommodate me with comfort and great pleasure. If we wed, you will be able to do the same."

"Are you sure?"

He kissed me the way that I now love. "Bal, I will be gentle, and when we are able to join you will love the experience."

We kissed some more as I sat on his lap. I could feel the subject of our discussion growing beneath me. Bill knew it and we smiled without embarrassment in the acknowledgment of his circumstance.

There was something I had to do. "My love, it's not Easter yet, but I must do this."

I removed my necklace, opened the clasp, removed the ring and placed it on my finger.

Bill smiled with all of his might. "I love you, Bal. You've made me the happiest man on earth, and it will be my joy in life to make you the happiest woman."

Our lips met and our tongues dueled with great passion. Our mouths were making love before our bodies were fully permitted to consummate the vows we would soon exchange. I wanted to join him in any way possible, and I knew it wouldn't be long before we were complete.

*****

The next morning, Bill and I were at the kitchen table when Pearl came down the stairs.

"Good morning, Sweetie."

"Hi Mommy. Hi Mister Bill."

"Sweetie, come give me a hug and then Mister Bill wants to tell you something."

She complied with glee and then hugged Bill good morning. "You're not mad anymore, are you, Mister Bill?"

"No, Pearl. But I have a favor to ask of you."

"Of me? What?"

"Can you stop calling me 'Mister Bill', and call me 'Daddy' instead?"

"You're my daddy?" She was screaming with delight.

"Is that all right with you, Sweetie?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy. Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy..."

I think she liked the idea.

*****

On the Wednesday after Easter, the night before we scheduled our wedding, we sat in our comfortable place with a new wine Sam had supplied. Pearl was safely tucked in and asleep. Bill looked at me and used his secret ability to read my expression.

"Honey, are you worried about tomorrow?"

"I'm not at all worried about marrying you, my love. I'd be less than truthful if I admitted not being somewhat nervous about tomorrow night, though."

"Bal, as I've mentioned, I know it's not a subject people are comfortable talking about, but you and I should be able to talk about anything without hesitation or embarrassment, especially once we are married."

"You know my concern, dear, but I trust you. Tomorrow I will agree to give you my all, and that includes my body."

"I want you to know what that trust means to me. It means I will never do anything to hurt you or make you uncomfortable. Would it help if I describe things I may do so you know what to expect?"

"I'm not used to talking about this. Is it right? Aren't parts of our bodies private and personal?"

"Certainly. We would not speak of these things with friends and neighbors, and not even with other family members for the most part. But you and I as man and wife are to be like one and these things are not private from each other, and they are personal to both of us."

"That actually sounds wonderful. Open communication about anything with you feels like the right thing to do, my love. So, what do you want to tell me?"

"Bal, God has given us the gift of bodies that will enjoy each other. Read Song of Solomon and you'll see what I mean. God has given us the same drive to procreate as He has to all living things, but He has given men and women special body parts that are designed for our pleasure. Our contact is meant to be more than a means of having children. It's designed by God to bind us, make us one, and give each other intense pleasure. Many of the things I'll do tomorrow are meant to make you, the one I love more than all others, feel immense pleasure and become so close with me that we feel like we are one being."

"I think I understand. But what things are you talking about?"

"Some intimate things that I enjoy, but more so they are intimate things that will stimulate you and your senses, increase your enjoyment, and bring us closer together than you may now imagine."

I blushed a little, but I knew he was right. I wanted to be completely open with him. Embarrassed or not, I would welcome any subject he wanted to discuss. The hard part would be if I could initiate a conversation on the same private issues. But now was the time to open that door, because I knew it would make our life of intimacy more rewarding and bring us as close to each other as possible.

"Bill, say and ask anything you want. If I seemed embarrassed, please don't stop."

"You amaze me, Bal. I wish there were words other than 'I love you' to let you know just how much I cherish and adore you."

"If you asked me this past Christmas if I could love you more than I did then, I would have claimed it wasn't possible. But, Bill, with each day that passes I'm drawn more to you. I already feel like we are one mind and body. Tomorrow is only the final step to complete our joining, but I expect my love will continue to intensify for you—not just because I'll feel it, my love, but because I choose to love you and do things that show my love. So, please, tell me what things you will do tomorrow night."

Bill took on the look of a teacher who was ready to impart knowledge of great importance. For our marriage, what he was about to share would set the foundation for our intimate life together. So, yes, it was of great importance. With a large sign indicating he was ready, Bill began.

"I've had the advantage of a long marriage to a passionate woman. What I learned from her and about pleasing my partner will help you and I come together without many of the issues an inexperienced couple must endure. I'm not going to describe the details as much as prepare you for the experience, and I pray you are accepting of things I will do. They are all intended to give you intense pleasure, which will prepare you physically and emotionally for our joining. That's why I'm sure we will fit together comfortably. I will be sure you are ready."

"What things do you feel will concern me?"

"Remember that we discussed that my body is yours, and yours is mine. I will explore every part of you with my eyes, my touch, my lips, and my tongue. There are important places on each of us that are sensitive to stimulation, and when I address them with love it will make your mind and body respond in a way that you will love and enjoy. Can you trust me with that?"

"Bill, you have my complete love and trust."

Just his brief description caused my body to react with an impatience for our vows to be consummated. I had some idea of what he would do, and I wanted to experience it more than I wanted my next breath. In less than twenty-four hours, the strong desire building within me would be satisfied. I more than trusted him. I craved him and all we would do together.

*****

Thursday morning we went to town together. In the little Methodist church where Bill had served, I became Mrs. Balbine Hess as witnessed by Pearl, Tom and his wife, and a few other friends. Bill arranged for a feast at Tom's house for all eleven attendees including the pastor and his wife.

Pearl would be staying with Tom and his wife for a few days. She acted shy when we told her, but they made her very comfortable before we left for home and she actually looked forward to the new adventure. The difficult discussion with Pearl was explaining that when she came home, the loft would be all hers and Mommy would sleep with Daddy.

The midday feast was enjoyed by all. Bill and I kept exchanging knowing glances. I wanted to run into his arms and give him all of myself. His eyes told me he was more than ready for the same thing. Fortunately, our guests were aware of our mindset and the passion of our hearts. They were kind enough not to linger and freed us to depart for our home.

The ride home seemed to take forever. In the truck, I sat as close to Bill as possible without affecting his driving. My hands caressed his arm and occasionally stroked his right leg. He smiled with the joy one sees on a child's face at Christmas.

When we arrived, Bill carried me through the front door and he placed me on the sofa as he fed fuel to the fire. It was a little chilly that day, and I fully expected our intent to lose our clothes would be uncomfortably cold in our bedroom. So Bill made a make-shift bed in front of the hearth, and the place of our lovemaking was prepared.

Bill was true to his word. He led me to stand, and then took his time unwrapping me from my garments while making sure I was comfortable. To my delight, I felt no embarrassment.

"My love, let me see you in your glory," he said. He sat on the sofa as I stood before him. "You are more beautiful than I imagined."

His hands lightly caressed my shoulders and arms. He turned me as he gently rubbed my neck and back. He ran his hands over my buttocks, then around to my stomach and up to my breasts as he kissed my back and neck. I felt a fire burn within me, and warmth flooded my private place. I realized that it was now his private place too, and I longed for him to lay claim to it.

I turned and sat on the sofa and made him stand before me. "My turn, Sweetheart. I want to see you." I helped him disrobe and with the last barrier before me, I lowered his underwear to reveal what I'd waited to see. He was even bigger than I remembered, I supposed it was because it was now in its erect state. I touched it then held it in my hands. Its hardness was encased in a velvety softness I didn't expect. I looked in his eyes as he groaned with pleasure. I ran my hands up his body then kissed his abdomen and chest while my hands roamed over his back and buttocks. I stood and pulled his mouth to mine so we could first join in a familiar way.

Bill lifted me and placed me on his lap as he sat on the sofa. Sitting on his lap without the barrier of clothing delighted my senses and fueled my yearning for our joining. I felt naughty, but at peace with the arousal rising within me. His kisses felt urgent and filled me with new energy. Every nerve in my body was awakened and wanted to caress the moment to make it last forever.

He stood while holding me, and laid me on the bed he had assembled by the hearth. The glow from the fire was warm, but our passion exceeded the temperature of our surroundings. Bill hovered over my left side as our lips and tongues continued to communicate our love in their sensual play. I became aware of his left hand roaming and gently stroking my arms, my breasts, and my stomach. He tenderly allowed his hand to glide over my body as if he were an artist molding and elegant work of art. There was no rush. He was taking time to make every touch and movement work its magic perfectly for the desired effect. I felt the success of his efforts within every ounce of my being.

He rolled onto his back while pulling me on top of him. Our lips never separated and I reveled in new sensations. Both of his hands were free to roam. He ran his fingers through my hair sending wonderful shivers down my back. His hands worked his way down my body as he stroked my neck, then my back. The attention of his hands uncovered new nerves to stimulate and found new heights of pleasure to impart. His gentle manipulation of my buttocks raised my excitement to an even greater pleasure peak.

Never had I felt that way. His expertise amazed me, and I wanted more. Much more.

We rolled again and our lips parted for the first time in many moments. I heard myself gasp with delight in his attentions. He kissed, gently sucked, and tenderly licked his way down my neck while following his carefully planned path over every sensitive point on my body. How high could he take me on this journey? Every nerve was alive, and yet I was relaxed. I felt no apprehensive tension, only love and the tension of nerves waiting to release the pleasure they communicated.

I escaped my inhibitions in his care. His hands brushed down my legs and I felt his mouth moving in the same direction. I ached for him to touch what was now open to him as he began to lightly stroke all around the place of my desire, and then he gently kissed and began to nuzzle my most tender center of pleasure.

And then it happened.

My ecstasy shot through the ceiling when his tongue began a dance on his target. I couldn't contain the energy he was creating as I wiggled and cried out in delight. I wasn't sure my consciousness could withstand his ministrations, but I fought to stay aware and bathe in the overwhelming euphoria.

He continued his loving attention and I felt a growing pressure of intense energy building in my entire body. I became aware of his fingers moving within me, and tenderly stretching what was now my well-lubricated canal. The energy of pleasure increased and then increased some more, building to something I feared I could never contain.

A sudden explosion within me unleashed a frenzy of joy and satisfaction as I'd never known. I was riding a cloud of pleasure and couldn't seem to make it stop. I didn't want it to cease, but I couldn't endure it any longer.

Bill knew my limits. He ceased his wonderful undertaking and moved up to look into my eyes. No words were needed. I saw his love. I could feel his satisfaction in providing my immense pleasure. He kissed me. His tongue touched mine and I tasted my juices on his lips. I found it delightful and I understood how he could find extreme enjoyment from his deeds of love.