Divine Comedy

Story Info
He took me to Paradise, but he didn't enter... yet!
1.6k words
4.11
1.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What do you do when you return to earth after having gone to heaven?

How did Dante feel after seeing Paradise and returning to his life as a political exile? Did the beatific vision give him strength, or did it undermine his ability to continue living, trapped in a world completely different from the one he had seen?

And what about Virgil? He, a pagan, could not enter Paradise, so he guided Dante through the horrors of Hell and the pains of Purgatory, taking him to where he himself could never enter. What did Virgil feel afterwards, reading his companion's inspired verses, while he himself spent time in familiar and stale conversations with his virtuous pagan colleagues?

A few days ago, this is what happened to us. He showed me a paradise I had never imagined existed; Even after I managed to get out of my hell, I thought that the best thing I could have in my life was the purgatory I found myself in -- and which really seemed to be a paradise, in comparison to the previous situation.

Of course, I read a lot of stories about incandescent, overwhelming pleasures. But I had always thought of them as fictional accounts -- or, at best, a reality for just a lucky few. My paradise was small and constrained, but it was mine, it was what was within my reach. Even if I sometimes had to fake an orgasm.

I confess, he surprised me. On Saturday, when we first met, I thought he was going to come at me all handsy, wanting to grab me at all costs. But he just smiled, clearly happy to be there with me, and we walked away, chatting like old friends.

It was precisely his ability to hold a real conversation which first attracted me to him... I don't even know how many hours we spent exchanging messages, talking about everything and anything, and he was always genuinely participating in the conversation. I was used to meeting men who couldn't articulate anything other than "you're beautiful," and who always made it very clear that they thought I was there for their satisfaction. Sometimes I think that blocking is the key skill to modern life.

But, with him, the conversation went on far into the night. What's more: he sent me poems, stories, memes... some of them really naughty! Creative, sure... but how much of it was false advertising? I decided to check in person.

We walked, sometimes with him holding my hand. Walking like this, hand in hand, through the streets of my city... that was a long-forgotten feeling for me.

We were at the viewpoint, looking down at the river, when he came closer, and began to caress my hair and my neck, then lightly kissing my face, my ear, going down to my shoulder... without forcing, without asking, but making it clear that he was ready, if I were too.

I was.

The kiss wasn't overwhelming, it was delicate... but it went on, while we explored and discovered each other. It became multiple, interspersed with more affection. Always with no rush, but I was already feeling bewitched... and bewildered... and even a little hot and bothered!

We walked again, this time stopping occasionally for more kisses. We stayed like that until the time he had to return to his city. He invited me to go meet him there the next day, a Sunday.

That night, I dwelt on my usual issues and fears... my breasts, for example, which I always think are too small. Or my lack of experience and my insecurity.

I feared that I was frigid.

After he got home, he sent me a poem about his walking in the moonlight, thinking of me. We exchanged a few more messages, and I went to sleep, feeling butterflies flying all inside me.

The next day, we exchanged a few more messages, but I lost my phone connection on the way. I missed the right spot to get out of the bus, but he picked me up at the nearby bus station. From there, we walked to his house, holding hands. He showed me his house -- clean and tidy, he clearly likes to keep everything in order. There was a hammock in the veranda, and I sat in it for a few minutes, but then he invited me to go and see the beach. I was all for it!

But one of my insecurities had grasped me earlier, and I ended up putting just the bottom part of my bikini in my bag. So, I put on the bottoms, and put the beach cover-up over my bra. I explained to him what had happened, and said that I would not go into the water.

The beach is really beautiful! We went for a walk and I couldn't resist getting into the water for a bit, to at least get my feet wet. The water was cold! But the sun shone warmly, and his hugs and kisses also warmed me. There, both of us with our feet in the water, he grabbed me in a slightly more daring way, holding my ass. I won't say I was loosening up, but I was getting a little more comfortable... and I was also getting really crazy.

We went back to his house, and in the garden he started kissing me and holding me in his arms. Moving his mouth along my neck, he started telling me naughty couplets... I think he created them right there. That really increased the goosebumps that ran throughout my body.

He took me to the upper balcony, and kissed me again, while we looked at the sea. Then, we went into the upstairs bedroom, went to the sofa, and he raised the heat a little more. He moved my bra a little, and his tongue went to play with my nipples. I shouldn't have told him that I have super sensitive nipples... I was getting more and more excited by those caresses.

When he ran his tongue down my belly, I managed to find my voice to tell him I needed a shower. He agreed, and helped me to my feet. He took off my clothes, continuing to kiss me; and positioned himself for me to take his clothes off. Then he took me to the bathroom.

He had told me that he doesn't occupy the upstairs bedroom, but I noticed that the bathroom had everything we needed. The shower area was large, and he didn't hesitate to come in with me. He soaped me, caressed me, kissed me and licked me, while I tried to reciprocate in some way.

We managed to finish the bath. He came out first, and waited for me with the towel open, saying that he loves to wrap a lady in a soft towel, and then he hugged me. It was truly delightful. Then he led me to the bed. It was a single bed, with a very high mattress. I understood why when he laid me down on top of it, and stayed to my side, exploring my body with his mouth and fingers.

Soon, he was kissing the area around my pussy... he gradually got closer to the clitoris, exploring it with his tongue, sometimes with the tip of his nose. I was lying down, my eyes closed, lost in sensations I didn't know, feeling like I was immersed in an ocean that was both warm and refreshing.

He varied the movements, but when he realized that one gave me a greater effect, he persisted with it for some time.

I started to cum. And I continued to cum. I no longer even knew when I was cumming and when I wasn't.

I had never cum from oral sex... but now, I couldn't stop!

After a long time, I managed to breathe a little when he slowed down. He slowed down, but didn't stop. I grabbed his hands and brought him in for a kiss, feeling his dick brush against my leg. We kissed and looked at each other. I think I looked the silliest I've ever looked in my life! And the happiest.

Before continuing, he asked me to place the pillow under my butt. He laughed when I handed him the pillow, explaining that it was a special angled pillow that he had left there on purpose. Son of a bitch... I said, but managed to stop at the "b", making him laugh a little more. With the pillow, my pussy was completely offered to him.

It hadn't been an accident! Soon I was cumming again, nonstop! I moaned a little -- another thing I had never done in my life! I thought that I was making quite a spectacle of myself, but he later told me that it was just the beginning, and that he still intended to make me scream a lot -- I sure hope he does!

Later, we estimated that we spent three hours in bed, with him sucking me almost non-stop. The pillow was soaked! We went out for lunch, came back to the house, and then he devoured me again, this time in his bed, downstairs.

I returned to my house, still floating on a cloud of pleasure. Totally delighted -- I'm not frigid after all!

My Virgil took me to this Paradise, but he himself did not enter there... and I, in the days that followed, was left with only the memory of that beatific vision of overwhelming pleasure.

I find myself wondering if this will happen again... the old doubts, now in new clothes.

But now I know -- I *know*! -- that I can... what's more, that I deserve it! I'm not going to sit around waiting. I will make him enter Paradise with me.

And he still has to make me scream...