Black Lotus

Story Info
College boy finds unexpected love with maid.
1.5k words
4.07
24.9k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a 19 year old Indian boy attending medical college, at a location I would not like to reveal. All I can say that I am a very average looking bloke, about 5'7'' in height, 65 kgs and have an average 6 inch penis (I like to be honest and not exaggerate things). However some girls did say that I had a cute face and nice eyes, although I cannot confirm whether it was true or false. This is my first year in college and I am currently living in a rental apartment 5 minutes away from the college. I initially thought that the boys hostel would be fine, but after a bout of bullying and seeing the unhygienic conditions, I decided the safer option, the apartment. Moreover I am a natural introvert and try to avoid unwanted company and overcrowded places.

The landlord is a middle aged man ( probably mid to late 40's) who is a decent man, does not speak to much and visits me on every 4th week to collect the rent. My room, although small, was pretty comfy. It had one bed adjacent to a study rack and a table and had 1 attached bathroom. There was an additional dining room connected to a small balcony. I won't go into the details regarding the financial matters or my allowances as it would be a waste of time.

Anyway, the person who was about to change my life was the housemaid Malati. She is a typical Indian lady, in her mid 30's (I am sorry, I know its rude to discuss about a woman's age) on the shorter side, about 5'1 with dark brown skin and a plump body. Obviously she did have a curvy ass. Her face was average, maybe a little ugly to some, but to me there was a mystical beauty in that "ugly"- like a lotus growing on a pool of swamp. I cannot describe in words but there was something about her face that attracted me. Her job was to keep the rooms clean and wash my clothes for which I paid her separately. She was polite and soft spoken, although there was a sparkle in her eyes which was mysterious yet scary, quiet yet alarming -- like a sleeping beast, enjoying its slumber. The way the sweat glistened on her body after a day's hard work reminded me of ice melting from chocolate ice cream, her hair with droplets hanging from the ends and her clothes sticking to her body, making her look like a goddess. I heard rumors that she is a divorcee, that her husband left her after a failed miscarriage and that she lives in a small room with her widowed mother.

My room was the last one in the block she used to clean, after that she collected her money and leave for home. I didn't have a girlfriend due to my not-so handsome looks and also I did not have time for it. In our first year we had to study 3 massive volumes in our college- Anatomy, Biochemistry and Physiology which are then followed by numerous laboratory practicals. Hence I started doing what every horny teenager does in their spare time - masturbate. I watched Internet porn while beating my bishop. I had developed a fetish for dark skinned women and specially seeing them doing anal. I used to paint my underwear with spunk while fantasizing about a big black butt, like a globe of chocolate, smothering me and slapping me with the soft buttcheeks. However, in all the wet dreams that I had, most of them consisted of the same woman- Malati.......

It was a Tuesday evening. I had just come back to my room after a rigorous day at the anatomy lab, stuffing my head with info as our professor toyed with a bloody skeleton (here bloody is not an adjective but rather a curse word, so dear reader chill out!). A few minutes later Malati arrived and started doing her chores. She was dressed in yellow that contrasted with her dark skin. I somehow managed to suppress my erection as I headed for the shower. After the shower was completed I entered my bedroom naked and closed the door to the dining hall. Then started to jerk off to my dark fantasies. I was not afraid of Malati barging in as I believed the door was locked, but little did I know it was not. A few seconds later the door opened and there stood Malati with hands on her mouth and eyes as wide as a full moon. For a few seconds my heart stopped beating, my whole reputation flashed before my eyes. I sat there frozen, not knowing what to do, thinking she may use this situation to blackmail me for money.

I was about to apologize when suddenly Malati slowly removed her hand from her mouth and I swear I saw her lick her lips. Then she slowly let the drape of her saree fall, revealing her cleavage concealed within a tight blouse. Then she slowly walked to my bed and dropped to her knees. I was shocked when she suddenly gripped my cock and slowly started to rub her hands up and down my shaft, and just when I thought it could not get any more pleasurable, she took it in her mouth and started sucking it. I couldn't help but moan softly as she expertly worked her tongue and even started to suck my nuts

"Ahhhhhhhhh," I moaned slightly louder as I felt my balls clenching and immediately shot my seed in her mouth. And to my surprise, she swallowed instead of spitting it out. I was panting when I saw Malati shredding her clothes teasingly, trying to make a show out of it, exposing her glistening mocha skin, her flat tummy, her cleavage and finally her fat ass.

" Malatidi, should we do this? Shouldn't you be heading home?" I asked nervously. She looked into my eyes for a while and said, "I don't want to go home." She then continued "I know what you are thinking, that my widowed mother would be worried about me not reaching home."

Then suddenly she turned her face away from me and looked at the ground and said "The truth is, my mother had passed away a month ago, leaving me all alone in this hellish world. I have no one left. None of the relatives showed up at my mom's cremation. I had to endure the horrible sight of watching the flames devour the flesh off my mother's corpse and slowly turning it into a black pile of ash and dust. I am 36, without parents, husband and children." Her voice shook towards the end and I saw a drop of water at the corner of her eye.

Suddenly she looked towards me with pleading eyes and said "Sir, please let me stay with you. Tell the landlord that you need a live-in maid for your needs. I won't charge you an extra penny. All I am asking is a little companionship and shelter. I will take very good care of you."

I thought about it for a while. You see there was no problem from my parent's side as I don't have any. My mother divorced my dad when I was born and ran away with another man and my dad died when I was 15. Fortunately, he worked in a big private firm and had saved enough life insurance for me to live peacefully until I was able to stand on my own feet. The money was deposited in my name in my bank account for me to withdraw that cash at my requirement. I felt bad for my housemaid, and told her I would have to ask my landlord's permission first. I sent him a text and waited for his reply with baited breath. He replied 5 mins back with some initial hesitation, but when I replied that I would be paying for her needs separately, he agreed. I had made a good impression on him on the day we met and he believed I was innocent.

I let Malati know about it, and she jumped up with joy and hugged, her perky C cup tits pressing hard on my chest. I seemed to have formed a connection with this woman within a short amount of time, however I did have a doubt. I asked her "Malati di, when you saw me naked, why did you drop on your knees instead of getting angry at me?" She looked at me for a while and slightly smiled, "I knew you liked me and I did catch you ogling me for a few times. However I liked you as a person unlike some of the old pervs in the neighbourhood. And its been a long time since I have had sex so naturally I was attracted to your cock, not to mention the amount of love I have for you right now."

Suddenly she brought her face closer to me and kissed me. It was my first kiss! And it was from my bombshell of my maid, or should I say lover. We looked at the clock and realized it was nearly 8 in the evening.

Malati decided she would get her stuff from her home and got dressed quickly. As she left the door I thought to myself, " This is about to change my entire life."

-----x-----