All Comments on 'Divine Depravity Ch. 05'

by Pennedpassions

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
took forever to

get to the point. I like a build up as well b ut this took it beyond what even a female would appreciate. The lots of conversation that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I can't wait until Lisa shows her daddy how much she's learned..

iwantasisiwantasisover 8 years ago
New favorites

I've read a lot of stories on here, but after reading this series I think I have to re-evaluate my favorites. This series just shot up my list into the top 3, with ease. We need more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So fucking hot

Absolutely fucking sucking wonderful, two overheated cunts to suck and fuck.

The three of them should have kept at it till they all passed out from the insane levels sexual pleasure that they could get to. When they recover they should start over.

Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's UK

Seadog971Seadog971over 1 year ago

Take away all the buildup of the dying mother's repeated requests of her husband that were completely ignored for the rest of the multiple chapters, and it is a very good story line. I kept waiting for the father to keep his promises but never did so that is why I gave it 2 stars. As a standalone story I would have given it at least 4.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the series. Maturity (mental, physical, and psychological) occures differently for each individual.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I gave it a 2.

It starts off with a dying mother asking her husband to be sure to teach their daughter about love.

And the neighbor who moved away ends up being the first one to lick that virgin pussy? That virgin pussy belonged to her father and not the neighbor.

I would have like to see Nora and her son talk about him NOT cumming in her because he might get her pregnant. And he ends up confessing that he would love to fuck his baby in her belly.

AlwaysAndForever82AlwaysAndForever822 months ago

please give us the rest. i honestly thought the parents were swingers. im also 95% sure lisa's parents were brother and sister or the very least cousins. i know that may seem off due to Lisa's dad response as his wife was dying but that was also the love of his life and I would understand guilt and betrayal even if related. we really need the last few chapters and at least one BIG reveal of what the traditions is supposed to be or how it started.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous