Divine Intervention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since you are still here, I assume you are coming to the gathering?", her voice broke the spell of distracting noise.

"Yes, and thank you for inviting me", replied Becky.

"No plans of your own on Valentine's Day? No young man waiting for you at a restaurant?", Ms. DeMilo sounded disappointed. "Not even a blind date at a shitty bar?"

"Not even a blind date. To be honest I've given up on dating. I'm focusing on my career now. Love can wait."

"Love can wait?", the beautiful woman sounded angry. "Love can wait? Love is something to be taken and given and enjoyed at every opportunity. Love is not an object, once possessed always held. It is a state of grace, a moment in time, a shared experience. Come with me."

The tall woman took Becky's hand and pulled her into the restroom. Becky stood in awe by the sinks while Ms. DeMilo tossed her clutch onto the counter and pulled her dress by the hem up and over her head, hanging it on a stall door. She wore no underwear so Becky was left to view the beautiful woman in all of her naked glory. Ms. DeMilo's breasts were perfectly sized for her frame, sitting high above a flat stomach and thick pubic bush. Her long legs, still made shapely by the heels she wore, were gorgeous and seemed to go on forever. Becky caught herself staring and looked up to Ms. DeMilo's face to see the young woman smiling back at her.

"Tell me why you are so opposed to love while I take care of business", commanded the woman. She turned to go into a stall and gave Becky a nice view of her ass as she pivoted, closing the door behind her.

"Not much to tell really. I haven't had much luck dating. I had a boyfriend in college, but that was a long time ago."

"Did it end well?", came the lush voice from the stall.

"We broke up. Same old story." Becky had told herself as much for years since she had been dumped. The stale phrase hung in the air for a minute while the beautiful woman in the stall remained silent.

"May I tell you a secret?", Ms. Demilo opened the stall door. Again the sight of her naked body was as stunning as it had been the first time. Becky watched enchanted as she pulled the dress back down over her perfect body, hiding her perfect body slowly inch by inch.

"I am older than you think, much older", the woman began now clothed. "I have made it something of a study of love. You might call it my specialty. It's true what I said earlier, that love is a shared feeling. You've felt that and the sting of it's absence." Ms. DeMilo walked over to the young woman and placed her perfectly manicured hand on Becky's shoulder. "There is a place on an island in Greece where a temple to love once stood. The temple had two doors. The largest of the two were for young woman and men come to plead for the gift of love. What they were actually asking for was un-ending love, that moment in time to last for forever. They were already in love with someone though, there was no gift to bestow. The priestesses beyond the large gate made no promises, gave no false hope, but told only the truth. The terrible truth of love. That they could not grant what the young couples wanted, they could only council the fostering of love between the two. Advising them how best to keep the flame alive."

Ms. DeMilo placed her hand between Becky's breasts and continued. "The other door was for those who had loved and lost, those whom had been abandoned by the flame. By their own action or another's, it did not matter. The flame was dead. This door was much smaller than the other and the priestesses on the other side dealt with tears and anger. The only consolation for love lost is to pursue another moment of love with someone else. To remember the warmth of the lost flame and seek out another person to help tend a new fire."

Ms. DeMilo kissed Becky full on the mouth. Not a lust-filled kiss, but a tender one. A kiss that let her know that she was not alone, that someone knew her pain and acknowledged it. Her rouged lips did not linger long, but Becky felt the warmth all the way back to the conference room to meet the others. She felt lighter, not happy, not exuberant, but lighter. It was much like the feeling Becky felt in her dream when she stroked the sea pearl.

Billy and Mr. Kupidous walked to the men's room. He had not worked on the deal directly but Billy knew that Mr. Kupidous had sold a strip club (his boss insisted on calling it a private club) for a large sum of money to Ms. DeMilo. Never having seen the customer before, Billy was surprised at how "normal" Mr. Kupidous seemed. He was not sure what he was expecting, but Mr. Kupidous certainly was not it.

"All the paperwork signed now, sir?"

"Oh yes, everything signed and notarized. All official. The ritual may have changed over the centuries, but the requirement of observing the current forms and customs is as important as ever. Ms. DeMilo has now given me the modern equivalent of fifty head of cattle and I am now free to wander and do as I will." Mr. Kupidous' voice had a strange accent which Billy was having trouble placing, though he assumed it was Mediterranean based on his name.

"That's what I do, you know," went on the rich voice. "I move from place to place. Mostly go where I desire, or am desired as the case may be. You might say it's my calling."

"Building strip clubs is your calling?", Billy managed to keep the incredulity out of his voice.

"Building a strip club is merely a means to an end, young man. I find a place in need of excitement, life, danger, enticement. In order to attract these things, I build a club. I fill it with beautiful, topless women. The rest tends to take care of itself. Women, especially naked women, attract money. Once I'm bored I sell out to Ms. DeMilo. A cycle as old as time, as regular as the seasons."

Arriving at the restroom, Billy waited by the water fountain. He could feel something building, a strange tension in the air he hadn't noticed before. Standing in the brightly lit office, Billy felt as if a veil had been pulled over his eyes. His head was light, and the office seemed to blur. The golden quality of the light reminded Billy of his dream the night before. The sensation washed over him as the physicality of the dream came rushing back in a moment. Billy reached out a hand and felt the water fountain next to him.

Taking a drink of water, Billy found himself thinking of Becky. Her eyes. The way her hair was tucked behind her ears. The swell of her breasts. Her legs. Billy was hard. Almost as hard as he had been in the morning. As he drank the cool liquid, the office seemed to solidify again and go back to its normal appearance. Adjusting himself, Billy swung around to find Mr. Kupidous staring at him intently. He must have slipped past Billy while he was drinking.

"That Becky seems nice. Good of Ms. DeMilo to insist on her joining us", he said as if he could read the young man's thoughts. His eyes bored into the young man's, as if he were searching for something that could only just be made out.

"Yes, though I'd just met her today. She's with another division". Mr. Kupidous put an arm around Billy's shoulders and directed him back to their party at the conference room.

"No lady waiting for you tonight? No plans broken to satisfy your client's invitation? An increasingly angry paramour sitting at a kitchen table watching the candles burn low?"

"No," Billy chuckled. " I dated in college. Nothing serious since senior year."

"Nothing? You're overdue. Not that I recommend much else in my line of work." His laugh carried them past empty cubicles, a dark copy room, and back to the conference room.

Placing an arm around each of the lawyer's waists, Mr. Kupidous steered the two beauties in the direction of the glass lobby and the elevators. Mr. Williams, fawning over Ms. DeMilo, followed closely behind. Becky and Billy gathered their belongings from the floor.

"What's your drink?", Billy started. "You seem like a Gin and Tonic girl."

Becky pulled a face. "No, I don't like the taste of rubbing alcohol and pine needles. I'd rather have an Old Fashioned."

"Now that's a drink", Billy replied as they joined the others by the elevators.

"Mr. Kupidous, why don't you take everyone ahead. I'll ride down with Becky and Billy. I don't like confined spaces."

"Of course, Ms. DeMilo. Come ladies, Mr. Williams. We'll forge ahead." Mr. Kupidous, smiled back at the threesome mischievously. "Don't take too long, my dear. There is only so much wine in this town."

Waiting for another elevator to come seemed to take forever. Becky, still tingling from the kiss, was lost in thought. Billy, still aroused from earlier, was holding his jacket in such a way that neither of the ladies could see his discomfort. Both of the women looked at Billy, knowingly. Just as Becky was about to say something, the elevator arrived. Billy allowed the women to enter first like a gentleman.

They were half way to the ground floor before anyone said anything.

"Becky, do you remember what I told you in the restroom? Have you been meditating on my story?" Ms. DeMilo ran a hand down Becky's spine and ended resting it on her hip.

"Billy, surely there is something more interesting that you would rather do than drink with your boss and some strange clients." She ran her other hand down Billy's arm and rested it on his elbow.

Becky, without turning to look at either of the others in the elevator seemed to say to no one in particular, "I have everything we need to make an Old Fashioned back at my apartment."

"I would like that," Billy responded. "I can drive us, if you'd like. I'm sure Mr. Williams will understand."

Ms. DeMilo smiled. Humans were so easy.

Becky and Billy had discussed it on the way back to his car, and they decided to go to Becky's place after all. Her roommate wasn't due back anytime soon and there were plenty of delivery places in her neighborhood. The drive to her apartment had been quick and they had given each other the quick version of their stories on the way. Becky texted Sarah to warn her that she had someone over. As Becky unlocked the door, Billy looked nervously into her clean, well-furnished (if somewhat small) apartment.

"Can you make some drinks?", Becky asked. "I need to use the restroom. The kitchen is through there and the glasses are above the sink."

"Of course", Billy responded. He went into the kitchen, pulled out two glasses and found the bourbon on top of the fridge. Looking around, the young man could not find any of the other ingredients he would need to make an Old Fashioned. There was no sugar, no bitters, and only apples in the crisper drawer in the refrigerator. Billy's frustration rose as he realized that the bourbon was also almost gone.

"Two miserly bourbons on the rocks", he muttered to himself as he measured out the drinks. He hoped that Becky wouldn't be too disappointed. He called out that their drinks were ready.

Becky stepped out of the bathroom naked, and stood in the living room in front of the opening to the kitchen in nothing but her heels. She remembered the affect seeing Ms. DeMilo naked had had on her earlier, so she decided to try the same tactic. Besides, she badly needed to work up a thirst before she drank bourbon.

Billy stepped out of the kitchen with two drinks in hand only to stand staring at the woman before him open-mouthed. She was beautiful. Becky's smile lit up her face as he took the sight of her breasts, trimmed bush, and thin legs. Finally meeting her gaze, Billy could only smile back.

In a moment they were both in Becky's room, kissing and trying to get Billy out of his clothes. Becky finally rolled Billy over onto his back and placed one hand in the middle of his chest to stop him from struggling. Slowly she undid his shirt buttons as he ran his hands up and down her thighs. Shuffling down slightly so she could undo his belt, button, and fly; Becky marveled at his hard cock sticking straight up out of his pants. It was exactly as it had been in her fantasy the night before.

"We're going to do a lot of things tonight," Becky began, "but first I want you to go down on me. Worship me. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes," Billy could only gasp in response. "But first I need to get out of these clothes."

Finally free from his confinement, Billy buried his head in Becky's cunt. He hadn't had much experience, but he made up for this with energy. His tongue seemed to be everywhere at once. Running his hands up and down Becky's inner thighs, Billy focused his attention on her clit. Becky moaned her approval and urged him to use his fingers inside her. Not wanting to disappoint, Billy worked first two then three fingers into her cunt before Becky's hips started to buck and she held onto his hair so hard it hurt. Finally she let go and pulled him up to her face, kissing him deeply despite her juices all over his mouth and chin.

Becky rolled Billy onto his back on the bed and straddled his waist. Easing his still swollen cock into her wet cunt, Becky kept one hand on Billy's chest to keep him on his back on the bed. Becky was in control and didn't want to be on the bottom for once. Grinding her hips back and forth, Becky groaned and felt her juices lube the hard cock in her and her swollen clit brush over Billy's pubs. Seeking even more sensation she started rising up and down on her lover, riding him and taking her pleasure.

Billy looked up at Becky. She was like a goddess riding him for all she was worth. Eyes tight shut, she was beautiful in that moment. Billy stroked her thighs, grabbed her tits, pinched her nipples, and thrust up to meet her down strokes. This was the hardest he had ever fucked someone before. Grunting with each thrust, Billy knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

Becky looked down at the man beneath her and made eye contact for the first time since guiding Billy into her. Billy held her gaze as he thrust into her for one last time, spilling his seed in her hot, wet cunt. Becky was close and reached down to massage her clit hoping she could cum before Billy lost his erection.

Still pinning him to bed with one arm, Becky found an incredible turn on to masturbate while Billy watched. A captive voyeur. A captive participant, his cock was still firmly embedded in her cunt while she fingered her clit and made eye contact. It wasn't long before she felt the familiar warmth flush over her body - from her legs to her face she blushed and came.

Now Billy took the initiative and flipped Becky onto her back on the bed. In the process, his cock (still rock hard despite having just unloaded in one of the most intense orgasms of his young life) pulled free of Becky and rested on her stomach, sandwiched between them as they kissed.

Billy worked his way down Becky's jaw and throat with kisses until he reached her ample breasts. Licking first one and then the other nipples, Billy was pleased to see them stand at attention. They were as large as pencil erasers and he could tell they were sensitive as he rolled his tongue around them and heard Becky moan in response. Billy was in no hurry and took his time licking and sucking them in turns using his hands to hold Becky down on the bed as she pitched and bobbed below him in time to his ministrations. Finally Becky grabbed him by the hair and hauled his head back up to her mouth and kissed him hard. Running a hand down his side and reaching to grab his cock, she was delighted to find that he was still as hard as he had been earlier.

"I want you to fuck me from behind," she half whispered at him. Her voice, gravelly and dry, betrayed her need. It was less a request and more of a command.

Billy wordlessly flipped her onto her stomach and spread her legs before him. Her asshole winked up at him as he spread her cheeks and found her as wet as she had ever been, his cum from before welling up from her cunt and running down her pouting lips. Billy rubbed the head of his cock up and down her sex a few times before pushing into her and thrusting with abandon. Becky moaned and thrashed her approval beneath him.

Billy thrust in and out of her cunt for what seemed hours while Becky moaned and grunted her way through two orgasms. Finally Billy collapsed onto her back and kissed her neck.

"Can we switch positions?"

"Yes," Becky breathed. "Stand next to he bed."

Billy stood where she indicated and took a deep breath. His back and legs were a little sore from pounding Becky from behind. He'd have to stretch next time. Before he could react, Billy felt a mouth wrap around the head of his cock and start bobbing up and down.

Looking down, he saw that Becky was sitting on the edge of the bed to blow him. He could only see the top of her blond head moving up and down. The sensation was intense and he intended to hold off so he would not blow in her mouth, but then he noticed Becky's mirror.

Aimed at the bed, the mirror behind the door was angled perfectly to allow Billy to see Becky's beautiful face and tits as she sucked his cock. All of Billy's intentions of holding off his orgasm disappeared when he saw Becky watching his face in the mirror. Then, with his cock as far in her mouth as she could fit it, Becky made eye contact through the mirror and winked.

That was all it took as Billy unloaded his second cum load of the evening into Becky's waiting mouth. Not being especially experienced at blow jobs, Becky did her best to swallow his load but wound up with half of it dribbling out the corners of her mouth and down her breasts.

"That was amazing," said Billy as he pulled Becky up into a hug.

"As soon as we finish those drinks, you're going to be returning the favor," Becky shot back. "You better still have at least two more rounds in there, mister. If you can still walk when you leave here, you're going to be a disappointment."

Billy just smiled. There was some magic in the air tonight. His erection still had not dissipated and he didn't intend on stopping until it had.

"Gods, he was tedious", sighed Mr. Kupidous as he sat down on the barstool next to Ms. DeMilo. "He just couldn't take a hint. Finally the ladies slipped a hotel keycard into my pocket and left. I only just now convinced him that the waitress was interested in him. Poor girl." He took a long pull off his drink and set it up on the bar. "What happened to your two conquests? Don't tell me you three did it in the elevator."

"Don't be disrespectful, son", said Ms. DeMilo. "Desire is your domain, love is mine. I merely made a match. Today is Valentine's Day. It's good to feel useful for once."

"Speaking of useful, I've set your signs and sigils around the club, hidden in all the usual places. You're good to set up shop. Donna's a great manager, and most of the dancers are experienced and ready for you to consecrate as priestesses", Mr. Kupidous said. "Now that it's yours, I'll move to warmer pastures - this town is either too hot or too cold. I deserve a vacation."

"You mean some boring town deserves to have you fill it with desire, little one?", asked Aphrodite after sipping her drink. "Our little arrangement is good for everyone."

"I gave your young man just enough desire to push him toward your young woman. What did you give her I wonder? A kiss?", prodded Cupid. "I can always tell when you've kissed one of them. They practically glow."

"I gave her hope", replied the goddess with a raised eyebrow. "And a kiss."

"Well if you excuse me, talking about hope reminds me that I have two lovely lawyers waiting for me in a hotel room. I'll drop you a line from where I end up. There were some sailors at the club last night, their ship leaves for South Africa tomorrow night. Or maybe I'll find a plane flying somewhere interesting. I'm suffering from a wealth of choices." With that he tossed a hundred dollar bill on the bar, turned, and left his immortal mother behind at the bar.