Divine Intervention

Story Info
Two jaded lovers find one another with some help...
7.6k words
4.61
11.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baltimore, MD

February 14th

Becky rolled over and looked at her phone. Too early, much too early. The moaning coming through the wall from her roommate's bedroom told her all she needed to know as to why she was awake at such an hour.

"Happy Valentine's Day to me," thought Becky with a sigh. Sarah, her roommate, maintained a sex life that was the envy of Becky. Her roommate didn't have just one boyfriend, she had a stable of young men who answered when she called and kept her from having to sleep alone most nights. Sarah was a good roommate, but she was a great lover and took delight in ruling over her brood like a sex goddess. To her credit, Sarah spent most nights at her beau's apartments, condos, and homes; it was a rare evening when Becky was awoken early in the morning to the sounds of love-making. Judging from the performance, her current lover was making the most of his designated hours of Valentine's Day.

Becky lay in bed and tried not to picture what was happening on the other side of the thin wall. It had been three, no, four long months since she had last brought a man home. It had ended badly as had most of her experiences before. A few times while she was in college, Becky had enjoyed good sex. Multiple orgasms. Experiences that would make Sarah the one green with envy. Since college (more accurately since Paul had dumped her) Becky had focused on her professional life. Though she was starting to question whether this was just an excuse not to try.

As Sarah had pointed out, there was nothing wrong with Becky herself. Late twenties, medium length blond hair tucked behind her ears, petite but with largish breasts on a thin runner's frame; Becky did not have to try hard to attract men. It just seemed that the men she attracts were not the type of men Becky was interested in. She'd "dated" all types, but her heart just was not in it. With Paul there had been an instant mutual attraction. She was more bored at the end of her dates now than she had been at the beginning of them. Fortunately she was perfectly happy to take care of her urges herself.

When she could simply not face masturbating any longer, Becky would go along with Sarah and her flavor-of-the-month to a bar and pick up a local. It always ended in bad sex. Sometimes she would have an orgasm, but mostly just the rando she brought home would take any pleasure from the evening. They really served as reminders as why she enjoyed the solitary life. A night of utter disappointment a few times a year was sufficient to push her thoughts back to work.

The bedsprings had quieted next door, but Sarah was moaning and giving encouragement to what could only be someone going down on her. Becky could not help but hear and be affected. The room was cold, but she could no longer stay under her blanket. Kicking off her duvet and thin pajamas, Becky ran her hands over her hard nipples and down toward her sopping cunt. This would not be the first time she had masturbated to one of Sarah's performances. Becky, with eyes tight shut, ran her finger down to the opening of her vagina and spread some moisture up onto her clit. Starting in slow circles, the young woman returned to her favorite fantasy - the delicious man at work who didn't know she existed.

Standing close enough to him to smell his enchanting cologne, Becky pulled her mystery man into the copy room at the office and locked the door behind them. The copy room was filled with a golden light that seemed to illuminate the space and make it seem more intimate and less professional. In the blink of an eye, he was on her. Kissing his way down her neck while he lifted her up onto the counter, he spread her legs with his strong arms and pulled her against him. Their hungry mouths met and they traded kisses while Becky ran her hands through his hair.

Becky felt the warmth spread from her cunt down her legs and up her torso to her nipples. This fantasy never failed to arouse her. It was quickly becoming her standard go-to when she found herself alone and horny.

Back in the copy room, Becky was shedding clothing and trying to reach down and undo her lover's pants without breaking the kiss. The mystery man pulled Becky's ample tits out of her blouse and bra to lick at her nipples and sucked them just the way she likes. Looking around his head, Becky can see his hard eight inch cock throbbing in time to his heartbeat as he mauled her breasts. Without a word, he pulled her back into a kiss, pulled her panties to one side and entered her in one long, slow stroke. When he bottomed out in her sopping wet cunt, Becky knew it would not be long before her orgasm over powered her. Instead of thrusting in and out of her, the mystery man ground his hips against Becky, stimulating her clit and driving her crazy.

Becky increased the rhythm on her clit, she was so close. Biting her lower lip, she turned her thoughts again to fantasy.

Pulling Becky off the counter and pushing her up against the door, her lover started pushing into her as hard as he could. Now she could feel her man's heartbeat throbbing in her cunt as she moaned into his mouth and wordlessly urged him on and on. With a final thrust, the mystery man held her still while he ground his cock into her and came in spasms. Now it was Becky's turn, feeling his release sent her off. Wrapping her legs around his waist to keep him from pulling out, Becky ground her orgasm out against his waist. Moaning into his mouth, she saw stars and felt her muscles spasm all around him.

Becky writhed on the bed, furiously fingering her cunt and rubbing her clit. The orgasm crashed out of her cunt and washed over her whole body. Becky's teeth clenched, her arms tightened, and her legs thrashed in the throws of pleasure. She definitely did not realize that she was making noise.

Sarah pounded on the wall. "Keep it down in there! We're trying to focus!"

Red faced with embarrassment, Becky pulled up her duvet and rolled away from the shared wall. She'd have to wake up early to get out of the apartment before the two lovers were up and about. Becky couldn't face two shit-eating grins over breakfast and coffee.

That night, Becky dreamed that she was sitting on a beach staring into the surf crashing out of a green ocean under a pale blue sky. Stars were just visible over the horizon. As the water lapped at her, sea foam swirled around Becky, tickling the sensitive skin of her feet and legs. Soon she could not see below her knees because of the thick foam. Instead of concern, Becky felt comforted. The foam was warm and glowed with a luminous opalescence, the silken bubbles popped pleasantly on her naked skin. Becky could feel the warm water sucking the sand out from under her feet, but she felt weightless and unconcerned with the shifting ground beneath her.

The sea breeze on her face picked up in intensity and blew away the pile of foam that had accumulated about her. Where once a mountain of foam had pillowed an open oyster shell sat in the water, but instead of oyster meat the shell contained a silken pillow upon which lay a large, white pearl. The light seemed to reflect purple and pink from the pearl, and the young woman was filled with an urge to touch it.

In her dream, Becky reached down to stroke the precious thing. Her body warmed the more she touched it. The sensation spread out from her hand, up her arm, and into all of the corners and crannies of her body. In its reflection, she could see that she was naked, her body distorted by the reflective curve. The pearl, as if itself a bubble of foam, popped under her finger once her whole body tingled and the shell closed about the pillow and disappeared into the sand at her feet.

Becky's dream self turned to see the moon setting behind the large dunes far behind her, out of which sprang several half-toppled columns. Sitting on top of one of the crumbling shafts sat a small child, still thick with baby-fat. Becky studied him, taking in his fat cheeks, dove wings, and adult-sized erection with delight until he flapped into the air and slowly disappeared into the dark blue morning sky. As Becky watched his form recede, she noticed that the stars were now barely visible and were winking out as the sky shifted to a darker shade of blue.

Becky woke refreshed. Showering and dressing in record time, she made her exit so as not to awaken the lovers in the other room.

Billy awoke with a start from his vivid dream. It had been ages since he had a dream that realistic, his erection painfully reminding him of just how realistic it had been. Dropping back onto his pillow, Billy tried to claw back some of the dream events before they were lost for good - the way most good dreams were lost only a few minutes after waking up.

There had been a thin man walking him down a dark corridor lined with doors. Behind each door was a different beautiful woman, naked in an empty room. Each time the thin man opened a door, Billy would shake his head and reject the female presented to him. Each time he would become more erect and more turned on. At last the thin man opened the last door at the head of the hallway. Instead of a single naked woman, the final room held two women: one tall and thin with long blond hair cascading over her naked breasts holding the hand of a second woman familiar to Billy. It was the woman from the office he had been watching from a distance. This woman was also naked, but only her face was in focus. Turned toward the blond stranger, she seemed deep in conversation and did not notice Billy and his throbbing erection.

In the logic and chain of events only found in dreams, Billy recognized that the room was not empty and was in fact the copy room at the office filled with an amazing golden light instead of its usual bleak incandescence. As soon he realized this, Billy was kissing and groping the woman as he had always wanted to in real life. Things escalated and took their natural course. Then, once he'd cum, he awoke in his bed.

Thinking back on it, Billy was amazed at how lucid it had seemed. He had never had a dream like that before, or at least he had not had one since Pam had dumped him. Sure, he'd had wet dreams before; but he had never had one that seemed so...real. His heart was still pounding as he rose from his bed and started getting ready for the day. As much as he would like to roll back over and try to rejoin the dream where he had left off, Billy had a long day ahead and now he would need to shower before he could get dressed. With a shake of his head, the vivid dream passed into memory and Billy prepared for the day.

Valentine's Day has a way of bringing out the laziness in people. Becky was forced to watch all day as the productivity of her team dwindled to the point of nothingness. The day has started out well enough, but now romance and dinners were forcing the business at hand out of her team member's minds. "They aren't bad employees," Becky kept telling herself, "they're just distracted." Finally she sent them all home early, mostly so she could work in peace. The rest of the work would all be waiting for them after the holiday.

Becky worked for a large financial corporation with an office downtown. The view from the windows, high above the streets below, looked out on the harbor from one side of the office and over the city from the other. Growing up in the suburbs, Becky had always aspired to working in one of the glass and marble buildings she saw on field trips and family outings. She never missed an opportunity to study the streets and waterways below when she had a free moment. The side of the office which housed her team had city views, but there were many divisions within the company and the most profitable were on the opposite side with the harbor views. In the late afternoons, golden sunlight streamed through the windows on the opposite side of the office, illuminating the harbor, ships, and office in a most singular way. When this happened, the managers from the other side would lower the blinds. Becky always took this personally, she liked the light. The way it lit her cube and filled the office with a warm, honeyed glow was one reason she had stayed with the company as long as she had. For a few moments each day, the floor was flooded with magic. Liquid gold light that made her tedious job worthwhile.

Now, sitting alone, Becky noticed that most of the floor had emptied. It was not quite quitting time, so she must not have been the only person to send their team off early. From her cube, Becky could see the glass-encased lobby and elevator banks. Far off in the opposite corner, Becky could see that one team at least was toiling away, moving in and out of the conference room reserved for only the wealthiest of clients.

"Someone won't be going home early", mused Becky. If it was Mr. Williams' team, they would be obliged to stay until whenever the important meeting ended.

Becky noticed a well-dressed woman wandering around the lobby looking a little lost. Her blond hair and dark red dress drew Becky's gaze. Who would be wandering around this late in the day?

Becky got up and crossed the work floor to open the door. "Good evening. Is there anything I can help you with?"

"I am here for a meeting with Mr. Williams, but his secretary is not answering her phone."

The woman was young, maybe mid twenties, and gorgeous. Long blond hair, thin frame, sun tanned skin, and tall. She could have been a model. Her dress was a dark red and seemed to be made of silk and velvet. While not revealing, it hugged her curves, leaving some mystery as to what lay beneath. Her accent was foreign but not pronounced. Despite the cold Baltimore February outside, the woman wore no jacket and carried only a small clutch that matched her dress.

The thing about the woman that held Becky's attention the most, the thing that held Becky's gaze for slightly longer than necessary were the woman's piercing blue eyes. The color shifted before her eyes from a light blue to a dark blue to an almost grayish hue all in a moment. Becky was immediately reminded of the sky from her strange dream. A shudder ran down her spine as she shook off the feeling of uncanny recall. The woman only stood and smiled and waited for Becky to invite her in.

"Of course, come on in. I'll take you around to his office."

Making no small talk, Becky led the woman toward the back corner of the floor. Soon they were moving through the bustling department near Mr. Williams' office.

Mr. Williams' secretary's stood next to a cubicle where a handsome young man was talking up to her from his seat. The secretary's silk blouse was right at the associate's eye level and the way he held his hands in his lap might lead one to believe that he was hiding something. They were clearly flirting to Becky's annoyance. Hadn't she heard her phone ringing?

Before she could say anything, a certain young man stepped up to them and introduced himself. They had been waiting for Ms. DeMilo and were starting to worry that she was lost.

"Becky here found me and was kind enough to lead me here," the woman answered with a small smile. "Please, lead me to Mr. Williams." Glancing at the secretary who was smiling and laughing at something the handsome associate had said, Ms. DeMilo added "I can see Mr. Kupidous has already arrived."

"Of course. Follow me, Ms. DeMilo".

Becky turned to walk back to her own part of the floor, electrified by what had just happened. As far as Becky knew, this was the first time someone had used her name in front of Billy. But still something nagged at her. She hadn't introduced herself, how did Ms. DeMilo know her name?

Becky was turning off her computer and packing away her things to leave for the evening when the young man who had introduced himself earlier knocked at the entrance to her cube. Billy stood there with a genuine smile on his face. Becky hadn't realized how tall he seemed, but then she had never really been this close to him before either.

"Sorry, I just wanted to thank you again for helping get Ms. DeMilo to the meeting. There's to be a happy hour afterwards and Ms. DeMilo insisted that we make sure you're invited. We should be ready to leave any minute, and we're just going down the street to The Pearl", said Billy.

"I hope you don't have any plans", he added quickly.

Becky appraised the young man in front of her. He was her age, well built and well dressed. Dark hair parted on the side and shaved short, bright brown eyes, and a pleasant smile that read somewhere between innocent and friendly. His bearing and professional manner made Becky suspect that he was as career conscious as she was; he did not prowl the cubes like so many of the other male associates.

"I do not have any other plans, and I will join the happy hour. Will I know anyone there?"

"Probably not. Mr. Williams, the clients, our lawyers, and myself. Most everyone else was sent home as soon as Ms. DeMilo arrived. I've just confirmed the funds transfer, so there should just be tedious paperwork to sign and then they'll all be in the mood for a drink or three", Bill ended with a nice chuckle. He had seen his boss drink after a large deal before, and tonight should be a sight to behold. Ms. DeMilo had spent a large amount of money to purchase real estate from their client, Mr. Kupidous.

"In that case, I'll expect you to be a gentleman and introduce me to everyone. My name is Becky Mallard, by the way."

Billy tapped the name plate outside of her cube, "I can read, thank you."

Becky smiled. Not a sarcastic smile as she was used to, but one of surprise.

"I'm glad to hear it," Becky replied. "You can tell me more about it over a drink."

Billy already had his jacket and bag ready to go, so he walked Becky back to his area of the office. Leaving early, no one had thought to close the blinds and the golden light Becky so prized bathed the office around them as they walked silently back thru the deserted office. The light was hitting the office windows just right so they glowed so brightly that both Becky and Billy were forced to squint or look away. Stepping around a corner of the cubicles kept them from walking directly into the light, but still gave Becky the impression that she was swimming in gold.

The pair arrived back at the conference room just as the meeting was breaking up. Laden with computer bags and jackets, they set their things down just as the doors opened. Mr. Williams was a regular sight in the office, his course voice a perfect match to his corpulent frame. The two young lawyers, one brunette and the other raven-haired, exited the conference room at either side of a man Becky had never seen before. He was tall and thin, well dressed with hair graying at the temples. His mouth was twisted into a mischievous smile below two eyes that seemed to burn with the same blue as Ms. DeMilo's.

"Everyone ready for some drinks?", he asked in a deep, velvety voice. Just like Ms. DeMilo, he spoke with a light accent. Nothing Becky could place, just an exotic, singing tone that added a welcome flavor to his words.

Ms. DeMilo exited the conference room beside Mr. Williams. "I would like to use the restroom before we leave," she said. "Becky, would you show me where they are here?"

"Of course, Ms. DeMilo", Becky answered stepping next to the lithe woman. "It's just this way." She led the tall woman away from the glowing windows, back to the darkened section of the office.

"Billy," the exotic man said, "would you show me the way to the men's room?"

Billy nodded his agreement and escorted Mr. Kupidous in the opposite direction of the two females.

Becky led the way to the lady's room, listening to the swishing of the other woman's dress behind her. Sensuous and yet stealthy. Leaves rustling against the velvety fur of a nocturnal predator in the jungle.