All Comments on 'Divine Job Benefits Ch. 03'

by wastelandwriter

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoabout 5 years ago

Another amazing chapter. Really hope you have more in the works because this story really deserves it. A bit sad that this chapter ended just when a threesome started to heat things up, but maybe we´ll get a more in-depth scene with Scott together with more than one of his girls at once in a chapter soon? If not the next chapter (depending on how fast you'll want to finish the revenge part of the story) then maybe the one after, maybe when Breanne returns together with Misty?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice Job!

Enjoying the story, and looking forward to seeing how it proceeds.

warnoswarnosabout 5 years ago
great

Wow, this story got interesting fast and good to see the revisit is gaining traction. More focus on the story aspect and less about sex. Seems better than the original version. Cannot wait for the next chapter

Masterful_HusbandMasterful_Husbandabout 5 years ago
Another fantastic entry

As a writer, I also appreciate how you put the seeds of tension and plot into this story with the revenge angle. Well done.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 5 years ago

Ok this kid, now owns a strip club, has the start of a harem, and keeps getting more power. How can I not want more of this story?

Also I wondering what those gods are up to. But me thinks they are going to do something big.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Splendid

Thoroughly enjoyable to read. Good pace and build up. I await impatiently for the next chapter.

WhatthehellmanWhatthehellmanabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

There are only a handful of stories on here that hit a special spot I have and you just added another. I hope this series goes on for a while. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well done.

This chapter was a really good one. Keep them coming please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a great story

I read this story when you first published it . It took a while to come back and my god did it in spades . I really can't wait for the next chapter .

dunmovynivdunmovynivabout 5 years ago
Good job

Keep the series going, nice to read a good story.

mithanialmithanialabout 5 years ago

Gotta say if you can get a good pace going I wouldn't mind backing on patreon as well. Already backing three authors from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5*

Read Alien Vacation first and wished you had kept going with it but now after reading this I hope you continue both. You have talent and I look forward to your future work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Blown away..

I just got done reading all 3 chapters, gotta say I am totally blown away. The scene with Aeries and the daggers was brutal and thrilling. Such a badass way to transfer powers, I was not expecting it at all.

And now the hints of other gods getting in on the action, and the action is pretty intense. I hope good things are coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Brilliant, next chapter Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really enjoying the story so far

Hope you continue

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meabout 5 years ago
Excellent and...

looking forward to more. Time frame for the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another resounding vote of approval

Just wanted to thank you for some great series - this and Alien Vacation. You do great work, and I’ll look forward to the next installments.

WhatthehellmanWhatthehellmanalmost 5 years ago
Addicted

This is my second time through here and I want to say that you are an extremely talented writer. I really hope you dont abandon this story because the potential not just for the sex but the interesting story is practically limitless. Keep up the Fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great work as always

The quality and detail that you put in your stories very rare for this site in my experience. I'm just glad i didn't miss your work. And please don't rush next chapters, i only check for them 5 or 10 times per day :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More !n

I would love to see more of this soon !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Eagerly waiting for more (Scott and Heather)

I really want to see how Scott makes Heather his. It's been far too long without the next chapter. I hope the next chapter will be released soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I would love to see more

Title says it all

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaalmost 5 years ago
Duuuude!

You absolutely MUST continue this series! It's way too good for you to let it go and it's way to hot for us to let you! Yeah, I can't say more than that without being repetitive.

Keep up the great work and keep putting it up here!

Thanks much,

Mel

Cuthcavs55Cuthcavs55almost 5 years ago
Good stuff!

I would love to see more! Especially after the introduction of Athena and Hera! Things are really ramping up now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent!

Would love to see more

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 4 years ago
Re-read...

The whole thing again, any idea when you’ll write more of Scott’s adventures?

wastelandwriterwastelandwriterover 4 years agoAuthor
More Eventually

Hey all,

Grateful for the interest and support on this series and my others. I have some more written for Job Benefits but not yet finished. Real-life projects are taking up all my time right now, but I will keep on with this and with Vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please please continue. Love the story !

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Looking forward to Ch 4 and hoping there are more in the works.

Also loving the homage to Christy Mack too. Misty is a dead ringer.

The only bit I'm curious about is when Misty will introduce herself to Scott. If they're an actual item now, it'll be kind of weird for him to only refer to her by her stage name ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. I like the right balance of action, talk and sex. Hope you will continue the series! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My first time through this series and loving it. Kinda looking forward to the revenge.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 1 year ago

Yeah. Aphrodite didn’t demand or apparently expect to be worshiped by him. However I defiantly think that he needs to worship Apollo, Ares and Aphrodite for setting him up to still live and having a great life. Seems like the thing to do, be grateful and all, a little humble.

bhojobhojoabout 1 year ago

jackspeed2u aphrodite called in favors on apollo and ares. they really did not give scott anything from the goodness of their hearts. all scotts worship should go to aphrodite alone.

Hugo999Hugo999about 1 month ago

Silly but very good fun

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwastelandwriter@wastelandwriter
Longtime Literotica reader. I write for a living, but please don't ask what or where. I want to keep Lit separate from my other writing. I post here for fun and to dial back from my regular stuff. Literotica gives me a nice place to play around with lower pressures, and that h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES