Divine Job Benefits Ch. 04

Story Info
Scott's long, fun day at school and first job for the boss.
14.4k words
4.85
30k
149

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all! Sorry it's been so long. This one is much heavier on the sex and playtime than anything else, but there's some plot, too. I expect the whole series will be like that.

Tags up front: Aphrodite, goddess, magic, enhancement, male-female sex, blowjob, public sex, harem, mature, mild dominance.

Scott barely hung on through the end of his teens and his first couple of years as an adult. His thin finances gave all they had for that trip to Greece, to get just a little ahead on his college progress and maybe, for once, have a pleasant little adventure. It landed him in a field with a savage beating and then a hospital.

His first night back in California ended in bed with two gorgeous women who couldn't get enough of him. His body could more than deliver for both. Scott lay on his back in Misty's bed completely naked like both of his partners. Latasha stretched out against his side, caressing and kissing him up and down. The feel of her naked breasts and her legs against him was good all on its own, but her skills went beyond that. Misty lay between his legs, nude and gorgeous and another pleasure to simply have against his skin, but the real ecstasy came as she savored his relentlessly hard cock in her mouth.

They'd both already gotten a lot of that cock, and the rest of him. They fucked and played in the office of the club until it was closing time. Then they came here for more, and even if they were worn out now, they couldn't fully stop. To make it all so much better, their wants obviously weren't limited to sex. "Love at first fuck" hit twice tonight. Scott knew how to recognize it now, and he knew there was no need for doubts.

He told them everything. In the office, on the way here from the club, in the tender lulls between fucking, he told them about the attack and Aphrodite and even Breanne. The goddess had already revealed herself to Misty and told him why he could trust her. He recognized all the same feelings about Latasha, too. He told them, and they both believed...and had no problem with any of it at all.

It made more of a believer out of him, too.

"I was always afraid I'd be all alone," Scott murmured. Latasha kissed his neck. Misty took another slow, indulgent pull of his cock and then sucked down on it again. Their attention occupied most of his senses, but at this point he could form at least simple sentences even amid a breathtaking blowjob. "Out on the streets and everything."

"Nope," Latasha told him. She kissed him slowly, cuddling and seducing at the same time. "Not as long as you want me. Or her," she said with a sultry crooked grin. "Or anyone, apparently."

"I want you two," said Scott. Latasha had his arm pinned against his side, but he could still work the best bit of magic. He only had to turn his wrist and reach out with his fingers to stroke her cum-soaked pussy.

"Mm-hmm!" Latasha gasped hard and nodded, pleading for more. "A-all yours...mmmh fuck yes more, baby!"

His fingers worked her pussy perfectly with only the mildest effort. He didn't even need to play with her for long. Latasha was already sensitive. He thought more about Misty's mouth slowly sliding back and forth on his cock than the work of his fingers, but Latasha got off like he knew her body with the same unconscious intimacy as he had of his own body. His new lover tensed and gasped against him. It wasn't the sort of mind-blowing ride he had already given her and Misty, but at this point they were both a little wiped out from those. Scott knew they would rally if he wanted another and vice versa, but he didn't feel the need. Lying here like this was more than awesome enough.

Misty purred with his cock in her mouth, bathing him in love and lust.

"Is she getting you off yet?" Latasha asked him. Her voice still shook with the last vibes of her climax, close to his skin and soft enough to be yet another pleasure.

"Not trying," Misty taunted. She licked his shaft, gazed up at him with sultry eyes, and stroked his wet tool with one hand. "Just enjoying."

"Feel like I could go any second," he sighed happily.

"Whenever it happens, lover." She continued licks and kisses between sentences. "I'll keep going all night if you let me. And all morning. I know we should talk and get to know each other and all, but this... working your cock feels amazing."

"Yeah, I like going down on a guy, but you're a whole 'nother level," Latasha agreed. "You've gotta be magic to feel that good."

"Let me know if I'm cutting you out of your turn," Misty told her, and kept sucking. Scott's breath caught with the pleasure of her mouth devouring his shaft again, all the way to the base despite his size. Like Latasha said, it had to be magic. Great magic.

"I'm good. I like this, too." Latasha licked Scott's neck.

"I'd love this...to go on," Scott breathed. "But I've...got...damn, this feels good. Classes. I've got classes and... stuff."

"Mm, right. Got assholes to deal with," said Latasha. "Whatever I can do to help, say the word."

Misty finally shifted, crawling up a little closer to prop herself up over his groin with one arm on the bed beside him. Her other hand kept working him, now bringing his cock in between her full, perfect breasts. "You've got more fun to have, too," Misty told him. "Your boss made that crystal clear."

"You're good with all that?" Scott asked, his eyes turning dreamily to Latasha. "Everything that means?"

"Am I good?" Her grin turned crooked. "Listen, my job has me a little jaded on men. I'm careful with my feelings. But the minute I laid eyes on you, I wanted to jump on you and suck you off. Not like a daydream or just seeing a cute guy—it felt real. As real as this. And then, after everything else? I like guys, but I don't react that way. Ever. But I've never felt this good, or this beautiful, or this appreciated.

"So if you can do that to me? Knowing what you are and who your boss is? Yeah. I'm not just okay, baby. I'm thrilled. I want to help. I am invested. Hell, I've got friends I plan to set you up with. I'm not worried, and I'm not jealous. I'm excited."

"Lovers and devoted servants," Misty reminded him. "She said it herself."

"Yeah, maybe," said Latasha. "Love you? Yes. Love all this? Absolutely. Servant?" She tilted her head. "Not the word I'd use but I'm not sure there's a difference. I'm in love with all this and I want it for life. If that's what it means, I hope there are more women. I hope there are lots more. They'd be dumb otherwise."

Her lips came down on his. More of her body pressed against him, too. Scott laid back and soaked in the pleasures of her flesh while Misty went down on him. Her mouth was more intense this time, tighter and hungrier. She was in no rush, but the pleasure built and built as Latasha kept at him.

Scott came hard in Misty's mouth. He didn't hold back and didn't warn her, and didn't need to do either. He released and pumped and felt her swallow as if some mutual reflex took over like it had before. Even Latasha seemed thrilled. A mix of biology and magic threw them all into ecstasy, and then satisfaction, and then relief.

"So good," someone whispered. Then Scott realized it was him.

Misty slid up on the bed to join the pair. "You're so good." She shared a knowing glance with Latasha and then hit him with those piercing eyes, and that grin. "But before you go anywhere, you need to know we're good with being bad, too."

* * *

The campus welcomed him back with warm and clear skies. Misty insisted on driving, even taking him by his place to pick up his notebooks on the way. Fucking all night left neither of them the least bit tired. If lengthy sex made up for lost sleep, that would fit with the rest of Aphrodite's blessings. After a hot goodbye with his driver, Scott headed in appreciating his new life and the beauty of his campus in late spring.

In only minutes, his appreciation of beauty shifted from the scenery to the women within it. The weather had gotten warmer while he was in Greece, changing much of the prevailing fashion. Scott saw more skin than when he'd left. He was used to seeing lots of pretty women on campus, but now he had a new perspective.

He also noticed far more of them looking his way. More smiles. Open interest. Scott was about to stop and examine his priorities and objectification of the women around him when he caught on to all their up-and-down looks and lingering eyes. The strip club last night had brought some of the same, but it was a smaller environment with darker lights and more distractions. Even the trip home had him focused mostly on flight times and destinations. He hadn't been in a big, open setting with time to appreciate and be appreciated before now.

"All part of my gifts and part of your role," said a woman leaning against a palm tree. Scott's heart nearly stopped at the sight of Aphrodite in a figure-hugging dress and sunglasses. "It's not a matter of idle daydreams. Every thirsty look is even thirstier than you think. It's only a matter of who you want, and when, and whether you want to do anything about it. You could play here all day, any day."

"I could?" She always made him smile. "You sound like you're about to lay the catch on me."

"Not a catch. A question." She tilted her sunglasses down her nose. It was sexy, like everything else she said and did...though the next thing she said left him blushing in a different way. "Are those schoolbooks you're carrying?"

"It's a college," he said.

"You took over a strip club last night. I think you know that's a guaranteed money-maker for someone in my service. I'm surprised you're not still playing with your new playmates or your new business. That's why I dropped in. I'm not telling you what to do, but you know you can fuck off and play all you want, right? Or is that why you're here?"

"You didn't want me to abandon the rest of my life." He shrugged. "Also, I've got that whole score to settle with the guys who jumped me and my professor."

"Oh. Right. That's fair." She gestured to his backpack. "You need schoolbooks for that?"

"No, but...I busted my ass to get this far. Maybe it's not Ivy League, but getting to college at all was a big deal for me. And even if I don't need the diploma for a job, I like learning this stuff. All this you've given me is amazing. Last night I felt like a bad ass and sexy, and...and I guess I want to be educated, too."

Her teasing smile softened. She seemed surprised, but liked it. "Educated," she murmured.

"Yeah. It sounds corny to say it like that, but it's accurate. I love being your herald. It's amazing. Maybe this kind of magic sex work doesn't involve a lot of academics, but it can't hurt, right?" He tried to fight back anymore blushing as she looked at him. It wasn't easy. "Anyway, I promise I'll fuck around a lot along the way."

"Uh-huh." Wheels turned behind her eyes. Her grin remained, but its meaning changed again. "I may have your first job for you soon. Maybe even today."

That shook off his fear of blushing. He didn't exactly feel nervous, but he was suddenly perhaps only a couple doors down from there. "What kind of job?"

"The kind where you get paid by the client. You might have to cut a class or change some plans for later. It'll be worth it. I should probably let you go for now." A kiss on the cheek from the goddess sent electricity coursing through his body. She went on her way with a wave. "Have a good time along with your classes today. Be naughty. Boss's orders."

A buzz from his phone reminded him of the time. Shaking off Aphrodite's visit and her loaded messages, Scott wrangled his thoughts back toward the way to class and other matters like payback for everyone who attacked him. Scott laughed to himself. If he could forget about all that, perhaps he already had the best part of resolving all this...but that didn't mean anyone deserved to get away with it. Especially if it meant they might try pulling it on anyone else.

Thoughts of his first actual job for Aphrodite lingered in the background. He couldn't forget them, but that was for later and she wasn't answering questions.

Scott's trip to his first class made him think of a different problem: he didn't really have a plan. He only knew his attackers by name, face, and their hateful views. It wasn't as if he had a history with them. He needed to deliver payback, but didn't know the best way to go about it yet. He also wondered, given all the attention he was getting from random onlooking women, would he be able to be subtle about things at all? Would he have to factor all that attention into everything he did?

Outside the building housing his next class, Scott spotted the first of his attackers with his back turned, sitting on a bench leading to the main entrance. Scott recognized Frank McAlister mostly by his posture, but the broad shoulders protruding from a sleeveless shirt marked "Suns Out Guns Out" on the back and the backward ball cap helped. The sight of him made Scott feel like charging in and pounding Frank into the sidewalk, but thankfully his cooler nature blunted that urge long enough to process the rest of the sight.

A thick tree stood behind the bench to provide shade—and a place to stand out of sight, if Scott was a little careful. More importantly, Frank wasn't alone on the bench. A young, thin woman with striking light-pink hair sat beside him. Her off-shoulder blouse and cut-offs gave hints of a great body, but her posture said as much as Frank's. She sat straight up, turned toward him, but with her head bowed. Her books on the bench implied a science-heavy class load. Scott quietly took up a spot behind the tree and pulled out his cell phone to pass off his eavesdropping to anyone else who might look his way.

"I don't know what you were thinking," said Frank. He, too, had his cell phone out, though he was actually scrolling through his. "You could've asked me first."

"I thought it was fun! Thought I'd surprise you, y'know? You're always saying you like it when I put more effort into how I look."

"Yeah, I said you can be pretty when you use some make-up and dress sexy, not this. Sure it'll be fun for the guys when they see you, though," he grumbled.

Her head tilted back. "I said I'm sorry. If I keep washing it without the treatment the color will fade out again in a few days. It'll make a normal dye easier."

"Don't get pissy with me. It's not my hair. I didn't tell you to do this," said Frank. He still didn't look at her. "Just saying."

"Fine, I'll just—god, I'm sorry," she repeated. "What do you want me to do?"

"I dunno, wear a hat or something until you can fix it?" Frank shrugged. Hearing a choked breath from her as she looked away, he finally relented—or gave the appearance of it. "C'mon, Jess, you I'm only giving you shit. It's a few days. Whatever. It's fine."

Lurking behind the tree, Scott let out an irritated breath. Her hair looked great. Even if it didn't, Frank had no reason to be an asshole. Scott recognized exactly what Frank was doing. He also saw what he could do about it.

Along with those ideas came the natural question: did that make him just as bad as Frank? He considered it for only a second before dismissing it. Scott had no interest in treating Jessica or any other woman badly. If anything looked uncomfortable for her, he could and would back off. He also remembered all the safeties put in place by his boss and all the encouragement along with it.

"Class is in a couple minutes. I gotta go. Meet me for lunch," said Frank.

"Okay. Bye," She leaned in to kiss him lightly. Frank returned the gesture, but he seemed to collect it almost out of expectation. He headed inside. Jess watched him go before she stood. Scott picked his moment to come around the other side of the tree.

"Hi," he began. She stopped and blinked with a sudden double-take. He was starting to really like that reaction. Scott gave her an apologetic smile. "Listen, sorry to eavesdrop, but he was kinda loud. I wanted to say your hair is awesome."

"Um. Thanks," said Jess, already blushing.

"You're welcome. He wouldn't have any right to talk to you like that even if it didn't look good. Everything he told you was crap. You don't deserve that. Nobody does."

"Well, he's...got a lot going on." She tugged nervously at her hair, but it wasn't the sort of nerves that made her want out of the conversation. Scott knew that instinctively.

Face to face, Scott got a much better look at her very pretty features and the rest of her body. She had bright eyes and great legs. Nice hips. Her top had a loose cut, but Scott suspected she had more to show off underneath it.

Familiar desires stirred. Familiar, powerful, and welcome. He let it work for him. "You're really beautiful," he said softly.

Her breath caught. Her eyes fluttered. His words fell upon her as more than a compliment. Scott sensed a kind of pleasure in her reactions that went beyond a tiny ego boost. She felt a wave of visceral delight. The sentiments were all there, too; when her eyes brightened again, she looked as if a feather could knock her over. "Thanks," she managed. "I'm...Jessica. Jess."

"Scott. Wish I'd picked a better moment to meet you." He knew he could step on the gas, taking this all the way in minutes, but his building interest in Jess tempered that urge. He wanted to be careful.

"No. No, I like it. I mean, it's fine," she corrected quickly. "Thank you. It means a lot. Sorry, I'm being a spazz."

"Nah, relax," Scott told her. "It's not awkward. It's honest."

Jess swallowed another little flutter to keep talking. "It's nice of you to come talk to me. Frank is kind of a jerk sometimes." Then she blinked. "I mean, I shouldn't talk about him like—"

"I know about him, Jess," said Scott. "You don't have to defend him. You shouldn't."

"He's m-my...boyfriend." She seemed reluctant to say it.

"Do you want him to be?"

"I..." Her voice cracked. "It's hard. Hard to find anyone. There are worse."

"Do you want to talk about it? Get some things off your chest, maybe change perspective," Scott offered. She nodded. "When do you have a lunch break?"

"Ah. I'm meeting..." She stopped herself. "At one. You're serious?"

"Promise. One o'clock works for me. Is the library coffee shop okay? I'll give you my number."

Jess pulled out her cell phone. Her quiet excitement built as they swapped numbers and his offer became more credible. Again, she blushed. "I didn't see this coming today." She looked up at Scott again. "You really think I'm pretty? Sorry, don't answer. I shouldn't fish for compliments."

"It's fine. You've been dumped on and you're feeling a little beat up. It's natural." Even apart from that, Scott knew the effect he had on her all by himself. "Jess, I'd really like to know you better. Anyone who dyes their hair pink has to be at least a little brave and probably a lot of fun. You seem really nice. And yes, you're beautiful."

She brightened again, looking as if she could be knocked over by a feather and not care. Scott left her in a moment of bliss. He wondered if he'd discovered another of his abilities; he meant every word, but the impact was clear. His agenda aside, Scott really did like her already. At the door, he stole another look at her from her legs to that happy smile. He could guess where her mind was going, too. Being the Herald of Aphrodite rocked.

The flaw to his plan turned up as he walked down the hall to his class. Scott was now hard as steel, horny as hell, and had just put off his next potential hook-up for three hours. He had two classes between now and then. He also didn't want to take a fling with Jess for granted, no matter how likely it seemed.

Much of the class was still in the hall as he arrived, with the previous class emptying out of their room. Scott's eyes wandered the crowd for some relief before he even considered Frank or the subject of the class itself. His search fell across a classmate staring back at him from in front of the doorway: petite, blonde, thin, and pretty, wearing a blue blouse and knee-length white skirt. Despite the backpack slung over her shoulders, she held a couple of notebooks close to her chest. The moment their eyes met, he saw attraction, an undeniable connection, and...hope?