All Comments on 'Divine Job Benefits Ch. 04'

by wastelandwriter

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank tou

So glad you came back. Can't wait to see the revenge on the four and the professor who protected them.

grillsitgrillsitover 4 years ago
Keep it up!

I love your story, the plot, the development so far, and the sex too of course.

WhatthehellmanWhatthehellmanover 4 years ago
Excited

Thank you for coming back to this story and I definitely know that real life takes priority so I understand why it took so long. Hope you keep at it and cant wait to see where this goes.

Gregorius_LightmouthGregorius_Lightmouthover 4 years ago
Woohoo! Welcome back!

I've loved all your stories thus far and I'm really looking forward to more!

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405over 4 years ago

So glad your back . amazing chapter 5 stars . cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow.

I just found this, and your other stories, today. Fantastic. Enough wallowing in the praise. Get back to writing!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

Good to see this back.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A great ddition!

A wonderfully written story! Thank you for coming back and adding to it!

WhatthehellmanWhatthehellmanover 4 years ago
Little advice

Hey I'm back again to give you a little advice for future chapters. The only problem I have with the series and its pretty minor is that for every new interaction with a girl you always put in some form or another is "I dont know what's come over me but I'm ok with it." I found it kind of repetitive and unnecessary. But again that is very minor and this story is one of my favorites. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hot and great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing story.

One of the best stories I've read on here, in both the fun and the plot, I can't wait to see more.

TwoGunKidtgkTwoGunKidtgkover 4 years ago
Awesome

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

I believe that even authors have a life outside writing but please do try and make the wait for the next instalment shorter. Loving this story, one of the best on the site.

BizarreSmallsBizarreSmallsover 4 years ago
Yay! More!

As excited as I was for this, I'd like to request shorter wait times on chapters. I'd completely forgotten this existed until I saw the title, then had to skim other chapters. So, please try to get the next out faster! (without sacrificing family time or you time...and without making work harder, ofc.)

KayWyeKayWyeover 4 years ago
Glorious

You wonderful bastard. Just found this story and ripped through all 4 chapters. I want more! Please! I hope you have a great Holiday and spend some time writing some amazing stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Brilliant, hope to be able to read lots more soon.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 4 years ago
Jonesing

I can hardly wait for the next chapter of this Great story. Thanks. JT

Cuthcavs55Cuthcavs55over 4 years ago
So glad you’re back!

I really enjoyed this chapter! Hope to see another soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Welcome back and thank you

Welcome back and thank you for continuing with this story. The fourth chapter was worth the wait. Thanks again.

LlyanderLlyanderover 4 years ago

Dear god, write more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Best ever. Long may it continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing and exciting

Keep on... please!

devildog0302devildog0302over 4 years ago
Good job

I read the original story and this is much better. I hope you’ll take it to a conclusion and not just stop mid way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Better and better

I enjoyed Ch1. I enjoyed Ch2 more. And... You get the idea. I especially like the respect aspect.

Here's hoping for - looking forward to - more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More Please /He asks standing with his bowl/

I would love to see the next chapter of this story. Please do not leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful twists

This series of stories is full of wonderful twists. Different viewpoints on the Greek Gods, Clio was both surprising and very satisfying with her payment. Admissions of the nature of the people in the teaching roles in many colleges and universities. A great many wonderful twists, surprises, and viewpoints.

I can hardly wait to see what comes along next.

Woflshomeone g mail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

If this does not lead up to Scott fucking Aphrodite herself down the line, I'm going to be so disappointed.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meabout 4 years ago
Do you plan to write more??

Showed this to a friend and shes hooked as well...

wastelandwriterwastelandwriterabout 4 years agoAuthor

I plan to continue, yes! Sorry, real life has been a big obstacle lately. More is coming.

another_armitageanother_armitageabout 4 years ago

Really enjoying this. I don't care for the Mary Sue protagonists much but you're keeping from being whole hog being divine gifts and I'm looking forward to more.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeabout 4 years ago

This is a FABULOUS SERIES!!!!!!

FDD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More.

More . Please. I want more of this.

kdeville87kdeville87about 4 years ago

great but more please also what happens to the girls if they want kids. I would like to see more

dudebroguydudebroguyabout 4 years ago
More Please!

This is a phenomenal story. It’s a fun promise that really delivers on both the sex and the plot! I really hope you aren’t done with this story yet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

So many different ways you can go! Enjoyable read. Hope there is more to come soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Shallow yet immensely fun to read

I'm not quite sure where a story like this can go in terms of plot and believeable tension, but I very much enjoy your writing style. The interactions between your characters - physical, and perhaps more importantly emotional - beg for the reader to become invested in their future development.

And I certainly am.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

I've just returned to this after a while and it's still fun, sexy & engaging. Keen to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Engaging

Stumbled across this by accident, a very happy accident. Eagerly looking forward to the next installment.

WoodmanStarkWoodmanStarkalmost 4 years ago
I love this!

This kind of story fascinates me. I'm eagerly following this one and "Bottles". Hoping for more of both soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loving this

Loving the story a lot. Do you plan to continue this further?

dram998dram998almost 4 years ago

Great story I hope for more

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 4 years ago

Truly enjoying this. I have a thought of a series sorta like this. I'm currently doing research for. 4600 words, and dozens of web-links of research and plot development.

Still have at least one more chapter of my current, first story, before I actually try to write this one, but your tale has given me even more inspiration, thank you for that. I hope to read more of this story soon.

cheshirecat99cheshirecat99over 3 years ago

enjoying this story hope you continue

PulangNyebePulangNyebeover 3 years ago

No more? Dang, when I'm already falling inlove with the plot, smh. Please do more. This is a good one.

MankeyMankeyover 3 years ago
More please

You have a great set-up here for a continuing series, and I have enjoyed every part of it thus far. Do please give us more of the same.

CheeachaserCheeachaserover 3 years ago

Actually somewhat saddened to see this apparently abandoned.

wastelandwriterwastelandwriterover 3 years agoAuthor

Not abandoned, just not treating it like a job. I write when I write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

Love the story so far. Looking forward to more entries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dang, what a cliff-hanger!

Well written, like your style. More soon please!

Stoneboy65Stoneboy65over 3 years ago

All of your stories are great, but I like this one the best.

notbatmannotbatmanover 3 years ago

Fantastic, wonderful story! Sure hope you feel like writing more soon!

eragon43eragon43about 3 years ago

My god this is the best story on Lit. I sure hope you feel the need to return to this job soon!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 3 years ago

This is a bust. Nothing for a year and a half and this was the last thing published.

Don’t waste your time reading this fantastic story only to be left hanging.

wraith42uswraith42usalmost 3 years ago

It is unfortunate that I am not a writer I would like to see some either finishes on some of your stories. Divine intervention binging only one of them please finish of conclude, or leave an acceptable closing to the story before beginning a new one. Too many unfinished feels like well unfinished. Leaving the rader (me/others) why have no ability to write coherently on the edge. Does not have to be a hard end the story could still be expanded but a soft end with possibly more to come but not necessarily, referring to nowhere but up on this one. Not sure if this is constructive criticism or just ranting but there it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wralth42us !

You have no idea what talking about !

This is a great story and i hope the author writes more chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please, please, please continue. Love this story !

laughdruidlaughdruidalmost 3 years ago

This is one of the best stories I have read on Lit. I really did not want to finish this story until about chapter 50.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great story. Hated to see it end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

After reading several of your story series, I have to say I am now a huge fan. Please continue this series and others like the Alien on vacation! LOVE LOVE LOVE your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please!

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

enjoying it quite a bit.

hope you return to it and maybe expand with a larger overarching plot.

JohnSimmsJohnSimmsover 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this Series and hope it continues. Your characters' care, concern, joy and amazement are infectious... Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent series thus far, would love to read where you're taking this.

Hope you're going to write more sooner rather than later.

Thanks.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Still a great story. Hoping you can find the time and inspiration to return to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Balanced, thought provoking. It will be frustrating waiting for more. Hope you will find motivation to continue to a satisfying conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is some of the best writing, storytelling, that I've read on this site to date. Hoping you find the time and inspiration to continue this series.

Robbb_FangRobbb_Fangabout 2 years ago

Awesome story! Really like the plot elements so far. So many plot threads left to go, please post more.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Learning languages is critical...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've been reading several of your stories of late, and I must say, I love them all so far. You're a really great writer; and I'm really glad that you've chosen this as an outlet beyond your professional career. Thank you! I'll be very much looking forward to continuations of this and your other stories.

One thing I really like is how you manage to give your main characters enough moral complexity so that your stories (mostly) doesn't just feel like unapologetic fuck-fests (even though they arguably may be), but also manage to not make that complexity a chore to read through as so often happens when (other) authors try to justify their story, and it instead comes off as cringe and/or insencere.

If I have one (constructive) criticism, it's really only a minor one: this rule of 'no pregnancies down the line, at all, ever' that you seem to (often? usually?) follow. I can appreciate that you don't want that to be an element in your stories, and I'm fine with that; however, I think it's a bit too 'heavy-handed' to go about ensuring that by making the main character outright permanently infertile. I think something like magical optional fertility and just a stated desire to not have children for a long while, or perhaps never at all, would give you all the same benefits, but also allow readers to fantasise about it (eventually) happening after the events of the story itself. (Remember that this is indeed a fetish for many.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please come back to one of your stories soon I enjoy all of them except the forgotten realms one. I haven't started yet. But the cliffs are killing me! Lol looking forward to Breanna coming back, and the revenge!

Racehorse73Racehorse73about 2 years ago

Please continue this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the story, would love to see progress how it goes on - and how it would end. Thank you for sharing, 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a wonderful story series. I hope that you will come back to it as there are many storyline avenues to follow and a couple that are actually incomplete currently. Please don't leave us hanging. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was fantastic. Please continue. This deserves to be a fantastic saga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Write more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing. Hope it continues!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it. Just love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Do you perhaps have an idea as to when the next chapter will come? This is arguably the best series on the platform. Perfect mix between everything, I love it.

DuncanitaDuncanitaalmost 2 years ago

Yup, definately needs more...

dropshot67dropshot67over 1 year ago

I absolutely loved these first few chapters and hope you post the next chapters soon.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireover 1 year ago

Damn you come back lol. You are missed sir.

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

5 stars for chapters 1 - 4!

What happened??? This chapter was posted 12/16/19, but there haven't been any updates since!

Please write more!

Thanks

LynchjimLynchjimover 1 year ago

Come on don’t stop here this story is way too good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MOAR!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't give out 5s lightly. Please continue!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 1 year ago

Sad that it’s over. Oh and request French. Elein….

Twisted4everTwisted4everabout 1 year ago

Please continue! One of the best stories I have read!

armytom1958armytom1958about 1 year ago

Another great story. I really enjoy your writing. This one has had years of inactivity. Do you still plan to continue it? I hope you do. I understand life gets in the way. Just don't think your stories are unappreciated. Thanks for sharing. Tom

mharrisonmharrisonabout 1 year ago

Fully agree with Armytom's comments below.

Would really like this to be continued....

Many thanks for sharing your work with us all...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I greatly enjoyed his stories.

But with no activity in three years, and now most of his stories, I fear that either he stopped writing, moved elsewhere, or has shuffed off this mortal coil.

LADYHONEY5LADYHONEY511 months ago

is there going to more of this one

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It’s a travesty that this masterpiece was abandoned

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love the plot twists, please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What happened? The majority of your stories have vanished? It is a cause for significant distress, your stories brought joy and happiness, especially Alien vacation, I understand you not being able to continue, but it hurts to know that the joy of what was is lost. The grief is palpable and the sorrow, acute.

grifternrgrifternr9 months ago

Where did you go? Did you publish the other stories in a different venue? I loved Aliens, and the other one where the MC killed the demon.

Please come back!

thatusernameistakenthatusernameistaken5 months ago

fantastic stories from start to middle, because you vanished without a trace in the middle of things, along with the entirety of most of your stories.

sad days.

HungaDungaHungaDunga4 months ago

I long to give someone that intense pleasure. Thank you for making it feel real.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwastelandwriter@wastelandwriter
Longtime Literotica reader. I write for a living, but please don't ask what or where. I want to keep Lit separate from my other writing. I post here for fun and to dial back from my regular stuff. Literotica gives me a nice place to play around with lower pressures, and that h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES