Divine Patience

Story Info
Busty camgirl commits to holding in her milk.
9k words
4.26
18.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains huge breasts and lactation.

Commissioned work about holding in plenty of milk. Enjoy!

*

*June 2nd*

The parking lot outside was brighter than usual under the moonlight. Dianna Divine could see it from the 6th floor, taking a moment to enjoy the quiet. She's taken up one of a few housing manager roles near her college campus - she could work late, earn part of her room and board with it. Right now she was finishing her nightly round of the building. She always ended on her own floor, just to make things easy.

It was that simplicity that made it easy to track her down. As Dianna looked outside, she noticed another girl walking down the hall. Her fellow housing manager of the sixth floor came down the hall, a large smile on her face. Dianna was happy to see her friend but a small sense of dread tingled in the back of her mind.

"Enjoying the view?" Lisa asked.

"Oh... not really. I'm just enjoying the end to my workday."

Lisa was a sweet little girl, a few years younger than Dianna. Definitely one of her more innocent friends now, as she'd come to love hosting housing events with her. It always made her chuckle to herself; they always saw each other at night, right before Dianna moved onto her second job.

"Sure thing, sounds like a healthy thing to do! But say..."

Dianna turned around. Lisa was giving her a good look-over. She traced her eyes to her shoulder - the shirt had dropped a few inches, exposing part of her bra. Normally, nothing too crazy, just a quick adjustment the girls could make jokes about. This time, however, Dianna didn't just have any old bra on. A black and white noodle strap was around her shoulder.

Lisa looked back up to Dianna. "Did you have to wear a swimsuit today? And what kind of pattern is that, black and white?"

"Yeah-" Dianna turned all the way around, pulling her shirt back up. "I just went out with some friends to an indoor pool. Just felt easier to wear, you know?"

At this point Lisa nodded to every word she said. Her eyes had dropped lower though, down to Dianna's chest.

Lisa stepped up to her side. "Alright, listen, I think I get it. You just had a growth spurt and nothing fits anymore, amiright?"

Dianna breathed a sigh of relief. "Glad to hear that's not so crazy, right?"

"Yeah!" Lisa smirked, "I never noticed before, but you've gotten bigger!"

The older housing manager flushed red. Both girls looked at her body; Dianna was relatively thin, say for a little pudge around her thighs and a lot of pudge around her chest. Even under a big, loose t shirt, it was clear her boobs pushed far off her chest like bulbous bowling balls. It wasn't that obvious, but the shirt stood a smidge higher near the ends of each breast.

"Well, I'll take that as a compliment!" Dianna tried chuckling her comment off, but the color in her face was hard to hide.

Lisa was a little naive at first to her comment, but quickly realized she'd made her friend a bit less comfortable. "Hope you get a good night's rest tonight Dianna, I'll go finish my rounds."

"Good plan, I'll take a nap!"

***

Dianna sat in front of her professional grade microphone, tweaking a few variables across her multiple monitors. After adjusting the settings to her night-life likings, she flipped back to a less than family friendly streaming platform. In the feedback view, she saw her high-definition image; signature sweet, cheerful face, signature sweet, fat, bouncy tits. She usually did a good job concealing it, but the black and white swimsuit Lisa had noticed earlier was like a superhero suit. Now, her outer layer had been shed and the young beauty filled out a cow print bikini. In addition, something she couldn't consider wearing in public, a thick cowbell choker hung off her neck.

By day, Dianna was a hard working college girl, watching over younger classmates and keeping in touch with friends. By night, Dianna was a comparatively successful cam girl. And currently, she was starting her "big" stream of the week.

"Welcome to the show! Remember to read the rules and we can have a fun chat."

This was a repeated phrase for the first ten minutes. After her usual crowd had been fully realized, she began working on the back of the bikini.

"Like I said, long day today, so this'll be more of a progress report. Funny story actually-"

Dianna leaned forward before dropping her top. Each tit smacked against her desk, plump and exposed. Her nipples were thick and stiff, in part because they had the support of metal piercings.

"--as you can see, gotten bigger. Probably from the milking and squeezing and diets you guys suggested. Either way - I was a little unsure at first, whether they had any significant change, but somebody actually noticed today! She was a coworker, and it was kind of embarrassing, but I've definitely gotten bigger and people can definitely tell!"

She takes a moment to read through some chat messages.

"Psh... of course you guys notice. You've probably got the exact measurements. 'Uh... Dianna, your bust is 2.3369 inches wider, of course people will notice' hahaha!"

A donation popped up.

"Do they make milk...? Yeah, of course they do. They'd be leaking right now, if I didn't have the piercings in."

Dianna began working on one piercing when another message caught her eye. She stopped her fiddling for a moment.

"Yep. I got special piercings - not that I got these fat little fuckers pierced to hold in the milk, but they did happen to be pierced and I'm busy during the day so... they plug up the milk too. I've got plenty to share with you guys..." Dianna ended those words with a naughty grin.

She almost had her left piercing out when a different kind of message popped up. Dianna smiled at her screen, "Thank you anon! For the 2500 point donation - 'how much to keep them plugged?'?"

The donation itself was a question, but Dianna seemed confused by the question itself. "I mean I was gonna squeeze my boobs, I feel like that's more fun when milk squirts out. But if we want a plugged day-"

Another donation popped up. Dianna squinted at this one and looked at all the messages between the two donations. It appeared her viewers had come up with a cute little idea.

"Another donation! 'If you keep them plugged for like a month they should get even bigger right'- oh, you guys want to see them get plugged for a while, huh? Geez, a month? I'm all for a little experimentation, but I'm afraid they'll just dry up, y'know? Won't it get boring without the milk?"

Dianna held a short conversation with her curious fans. Not everybody was on board, but many people came to side with the idea. It'd be an interesting experiment at least, and many viewers were convinced the results would be pleasing. More donations came in, many promising higher rewards if the piercings were kept in for next month.

"If this is your wish, then I shall grant your command!" Dianna called to her monitor with an empowered tone. "We'll have a couple more status reports during the month so you can see I'm keeping them plugged. I'm hyped for what could happen, but I've had boobs for a while guys, just cappin'm off doesn't just increase your bust. But eh, whatever you guys want!"

A few skeptical comments sided with her, but the original donator sent a simple 'You never know'. Dianna grinned - that kind of mentality would make this all worth while, if not for her viewership for her own curiosity.

Promised donations were set, even after Dianna's protests.

"If my boobs are the same size in a month, let's say the 30th, four weeks, y'know, you guys don't have to splurge on me like that... just wait, ok? Don't count your cupsizes before your boobs drop."

*June 3rd*

Dianna had chosen to no longer wear her on-stream costume in public, after one too many slip-ups since last night. This did, however, mess up her delicate morning routine. In her morning rush, Dianna forgot to wear any kind of bra. This was clear from the moment she stepped out into the windy dawn.

"Oh fuck that's chilly!"

She was already rubbing up against being late, unfortunately. Going back for a bra might have cut the few minute buffer she had to get to class, and this professor certainly wasn't about to give her another free late day.

On her walk, Dianna held her chest close, embarrassed by her constant bounce. Each teat stood far out, her soft boob tense against her arms. She hadn't forgotten the month long pledge she'd made, but not being able to empty her breasts meant full, less than cooperative fun bricks jutting out of her chest. She was still skeptical on the end results, but it just dawned on her how much attention would be eaten by her big tits.

That morning class was a quick lesson on why you don't forget a bra. She was shifting between letting her chest rest on the desk, hard nipples pointing right up to her professor, and jamming her sensitive nubs right into the table. Moments like this weren't a big deal when she could run to the bathroom and milk herself and adjust her bra and calm down. But she couldn't milk herself and didn't have a bra to speak of. Calming down might have been nice but getting up to check her chest would just draw more attention to herself.

Plus, it wasn't a terrible feeling being a little extra full. The lack of a bra was the real issue here - the internal pressure of milk felt kinda neat. She wasn't any stranger to holding in her milk, that's why she got the special piercings anyways.

Nothing she couldn't handle.

*June 6tht*

Wearing a bra was definitely the problem before. In Dianna's mind, a little bit of pressure didn't present any issue. She was still much more concerned that her milk would dry up - Dianna Divine's divine breasts were famous for their size and milk, and drying up might cut into both.

Tonight wasn't a time to worry about any of that however. Thirsty Thursdays was an open invite party off-campus to all students - she was off duty, girls get in free, and she worked hard this week. The end of the semester was approaching and taking a day off was just what the doctor ordered. A responsible housing manager even outside her job, she didn't care to drink. Dancing with friends and meeting cute guys was enough of a high for her. She drove to the giant house hosting the event, signed in, and went in.

Tonight the house was packed. It seemed a lot of students had her mindset - hundreds of young adults dodging their final projects to take the edge off. The music pumped through the air above and Dianna had to cling to her friends just to stay together.

"You chose the right night!" her friend Jose shouted, "Full house!"

"Wouldn't want it any other way!" Dianna shouted her reply.

Parties like this were usually a coin flip for the buxom streamer. The ever present fear of somebody recognizing her from online was never realized, but her firm, bouncy boobies were hard to ignore. Either people would make room and let her chest breath, or the crowds would squish her and her chest.

The start of the party was killer. Each milk cantalope caught a number of people's attention, and the crowd seemed to break to let her dance. It was a strange moment, but Dianna took full advantage of it - boys and girls alike cheered her on as she took on a hypnotic rhythm. She made sure to swing her chest for the adoring fans. If streaming had taught her one thing, she liked feeling sexy and loved attention. It felt funny to see a few of her housing residents cheering her on, but she was glad she could show a more "fun" side to herself.

As she danced, a constant noise caught her attention. At first it sounded like the song they all danced to was remixed, but in her pause of consideration the sound changed. It took a moment, but she turned her attention downwards. A gentle sloshing noise came from below her neckline, possibly from her chest.

"What?" she thought to herself. "Is that...?"

Dianna stopped shaking her hips and focused exclusively on shaking her tits. They flopped side to side, the sound of milk sloshing louder than the end of the song. Now, with the music and dancing slowed for a moment, Dianna was just standing in the middle of the crowd, sloshing her juicy hooters left and right. This became obvious when she looked up from her chest to meet gawking stares from her small crowd.

"Hoh boy, you drunk already?" one of her watchers asked.

"Possibly," Dianna's friend Hannah jumped in, "How you feeling?"

The poor girl clutched her chest in embarrassment. It just dawned on her what had happened, but it wasn't like there was a big deal to make.

"Ah geez guys, sorry! Might've pregamed a little!"

The crowd laughed off her comment. Just then the music began again - another bop to bounce to. Dianna wasn't much in the mood for bouncing, however. When she'd clutched her chest, it became painfully clear that her nipples were rock hard. The constant stimulation from the pressure inside was something she'd been dealing with for a while, since the stream before last, but this felt a little different. It also didn't help that she was convinced her friends had heard her sloshing. Was that slutty? Did they know the sound was her boobs, or maybe just her "belly full of alcohol"? Either way, she wanted to find a calmer section of the crowd for the moment.

The audience she'd held no longer left her room to move, and sifting through the crowd had turned into a nightmare. Every elbow she pushed past or was pushed by made her chest heave. There were a few moments she could swear her titties sloshed but she was going to focus on finding some open air in this sea of college catharsis.

Somebody behind her was moving forward like her, following the path she carved. She hit a wall of dense flesh and the person behind her ran into her back. Dianna moaned - her fleshy little boulders were compressed right into the back of some dude! Her rock hard nipples dug into him, but the pressure still squished her overripe melons.

The crowd broke. Dianna held her chest and pushed past, making her way out of the dancing crowd. She thought about looking back to the man she'd stabbed with her nipples but there wasn't anything important to say and something else was running through her head.

Her nipples were throbbing. As she jogged towards the bathroom, her bra began to sting. It wasn't exactly clear why but she needed some privacy.

As soon as she got into the bathroom, her top came off. She was trying to remove her bra when she lurched forwards. Her piercings were stuck on the inner fabric. When she pulled her bra off, it yanked her forwards tits-first and she had to repress a scream. It wasn't clear why her piercings had gotten stuck, until she got a better look at her nipples.

The piercings themselves were still very secure in each teat, but each teat pushed out further than they did before. The size comparison to the piercings themselves gave the size change away. Whereas her fat nipples looked like they'd been nailed on the sides before, they now looked like they had stubby metals dots in their sides. Her swollen nipples were also quite red, something recent attention had brought them.

"Ok," she thought to herself, "nipples are larger. Good to know."

A knock on the door grabbed her attention. The man she'd jabbed with her tits was there, and he felt obligated to check on how she was doing.

"Everything alright?"

Dianna thought about that question. This was a funny little event, but one she might experience at any old party. Was the milk hold-in an issue? Barely halfway into the first week?

"Yep, everything's fine! I just got a little tipsy!"

That sent away the curious man. Alone again, with her very erect nipples out in the humid party air, Dianna thought about maybe getting some fun out of her system, maybe even letting a few drops of milk out...

Maybe the first bit, but leaking milk before the 30th? Nobody would really notice, but she would, and she wouldn't know what a month of holding milk would do to her boobs. For the sake of science, she told herself, she couldn't let some hard nipples ruin her streamer experiment.

She just bumped her swollen chest a little too much was all.

She could take it.

*June 10th*

Dianna had the same class Monday, same boring professor and lecture. What was a little less boring was her boob situation. After her harmless little incident Thirsty Thursday, soft inner padding and more room to breath was a must-have bra-wise. Even still, Dianna's original theory about drying up was losing support. The sloshing sound she thought she heard before wasn't as common-place when walking around campus, but the constant pressure wasn't being adapted to. If she was drying up, or even at a constant pressure, the throbbing slosh of milk in her top would have diminished. Now, one her eighth morning in a row without a milking, her chest felt firmer than ever before.

Paying attention was no longer an option. The throb in her breasts was now a throbbing in her head. Trying to put effort towards the mind-numbing lecture just made the far more attention-grabbing sensation in her chest consume her mind. She'd go insane just sitting here.

Dianna stood, pointing towards the door, as she didn't want to verbally interrupt her professor. He seemed to appreciate that and waved her towards the exit. She took the hint and got up.

Be it a bit of your average human tunnel vision or the incessant mind control her tits commanded, but she didn't notice her bookbag. Dianna's shoe toe caught on her bag and she tripped forward. Her quick enough reflexes stopped her from falling, but the massive jolty motion did something she dreaded.

A flashback to the party ran through her head. The near trip made her milk slosh again, now in the presence of a near-empty classroom. The only other sound had been the professor, and he'd stopped speaking at that moment. Even though she'd stopped herself from falling, her momentum flung her noisy funbags around in her bra. The firm but malleable flesh continued moving. It was bad enough she had such big tits already, especially with the sloshing milk, but her hyper awareness of her breasts made the motion so much more stimulating that a near fall should have.

The professor looked over to Dianna. "Miss your step Ms. Divine?"

She gave him an embarrassed wave, apologizing for the interruption. He nodded and turned back to the board.

If only her classmates had done the same - all other eyes were on Dianna, if not at least on her shirt. The moment of tension pushed her to rush out the room. A quiet sloshing accompanied her quick steps.

The bathroom was her escape route yet again. Except now it was less of a safe haven from the effects of her chest and more a room for examining the effects of her experiment.

She didn't need to take her shirt off to see progress. It'd just been a week and her tits were literally bigger. The tearing piercings were a good hint that she'd need larger bras, but even with a bit more space she was starting to overflow her top again. She reached for some handfuls and cringed. In addition to the increasing size, she definitely felt more sensitive. At the very least they weren't literally rock hard. Manipulating her doughy chest was definitely stimulating, but she didn't care to stop.

If anything, it felt like her body was encouraging her to continue.

"Mmmhmm..." Dianna moaned at herself in the mirror. She enjoyed having her boobs played with, but this was on another level. So much milk, pressing against her fleshy titty walls, pressing up into her-

Nipples! Her nipples tingled, and it didn't feel bad but it definitely wasn't good! The squeezing from her hands made her nipples feel tighter, denser, stimulated and... even a bit stuffed...

Stalls be damned, she needed her top off NOW. Alone in front of the bathroom mirror, she looked at her own bare chest. Her nipples 1000% just got larger. Temporary or not, they swelled even more, standing further out of her chest. What? Why?!