Divine Patience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Greetings ladies and gentlemen!" Dianna backed away from her computer.

"Welcome to my stream! We can wait a minute before I get to the main event, let some more people drop by, but during the weight we can appreciate my little transformation!"

Dianna undid the back of her string bikini. Out flopped some absolutely mind boggling breasts: her chest was tinted red across the taut spheres, each at maximum capacity. Jutting out towards her nipples a smidge, each puffy areola had plump goosebumps. At the very center of each areola was the crown jewel of each jug - plump, hard, almost sponge-like nipples looked like dense, porous stones rather than anything biological. Divots in the sides indicated where her piercings are, no longer visible from a front view. They looked a little sore, but more laden and strained than painful. The milk inside did cause Dianna a bit of pain, however, and now that she was about to let it all out she could admit that to herself.

"Get a good look fellas. I know it might seem cruel, but I'm PRAYING these get smaller again. Just look at how big they are!"

Dianna turned side to side, slow at first but eventually giving her chest a soft swing. She brought the microphone a bit closer. The sloshing of milk inside was louder now, a sound that vibrated her piercings. Another layer of stimulation on top of her month-long milk collection.

"Plus I've really gotta let loose... and now I can... as a matter o fact we can start now, most everyone's here and I imagine SOMEBODY'S recording" Dianna winked.

She disappeared from view. She returned with a large clear bowl and a distraught expression.

"Oh my! I misjudged my own size it seems! Just hanging in this bowl..."

She leaned into the bowl. Her breasts easily filled it, absolutely overfilling the container. Leaning forward, it was clear even her head had been outclassed in size. A moan escaped her lips as she pressed her nipples into the bowl's bottom.

"...I'm a little big for it! Guess that just means I'm about to get pretty messy..."

It wasn't visible from the camera view, but Dianna was prepared for this. Bathing towels covered everything electrical, a special layer of plastic wrap around whatever the towels couldn't cover. All was set, besides her nipples being open.

The camera was moved right next to her breast and the bowl. She zoomed in on the piercings, surrounded by her massive milk ducts. A howly moan echoed through the microphone as her fingers worked into her nipples. The edge of one piercing was gripped, and Dianna began to pull back.

"Oh, this has been such a long time coming, get ready-"

"DIANNA!"

Lisa's shouting was startling to say the least. Dianna fell back, nearly missing her chair. At first she had a scared, uncertain expression on her face. As she sat up, it turned to anger.

"...W-what Lisa?! Kind of in the middle of something!"

Dianna stepped forward before crumpling to the ground. She fell to her knees before she realized why, but the crippling sensation of pleasure made itself apparent. She looked to her piercing: she'd partially dislodged it, and now a tiny stream of milk shot right into her carpet!

It took all her willpower but she needed to send Lisa off. She was NOT going to masturbate and drain her month-overdue tits while Lisa listened in.

"We need to make a quick drive!"

"W-WHAT?!" Dianna shrieked.

"I'm sorry, but I can't drive and we need soy milk!"

"Soy milk?! WHY?! Oh-!"

Dianna fell next to her door. The release was weak, but parts of her nipple that hadn't been stimulated before were suddenly being flushed with milk. Luckily for her, due to the inactivity, her ducts still weren't fully opened. But their large size and poros nature didn't suggest they'd stay closed.

"Nathan's lactose intolerant!"

"Goddamnit!"

Dianna looked at her leaking tit. She wouldn't make it to the grocery store and back without cumming herself. Why did Nathan have to be a fucking soy boy, and why reveal that now? The cookies were probably made of normal milk and he didn't ask anything about that!

If only there was a source of milk that wouldn't trigger somebody's lactose intolerance.

Dianna had a source of milk that wouldn't trigger somebody's lactose intolerance.

The door cracked open and Dianna peaked out. She felt secure in hiding her leaky udder, but a tiny pool of milk was forming under the doorway.

Lisa stood there, empty gallon in hand. She looked a bit frizzed, if not confused.

"Hey... I know you're busy but I feel like we have a responsibility to our residents and Nathan needs some soy milk and I just don't have a car. If anything, I could borrow your keys... maybe I could-"

The gallon of milk was ripped out of Lisa's hands.

"Be down in a bit. Tell Nathan drinkable milk is on the way."

Dianna's door slammed in Lisa's face. She'd talked too long and no more words were necessary. This was the perfect plan in Dianna's lustful tunnel vision and it was happening NOW.

She returned to the stream, fingers at her nipples again.

"I don't think I can fill the bowl AND a gallon of milk" Dianna gave a cheeky grin.

Her fingers ravaged her nipples, searching for the locks again. She found the both in an instant this time, but paused. She took one good look at her tits again.

"Let it rain."

Two metal bits shot out the sides of each nipple. Dianna's mouth gawked open as the laser streams of milk coalesced into random torrents. She lurched back and forth, tits swinging up and down with a heavy slosh every bounce. Milk had splattered across most of her set up, and the additional gushing just soaked the towels more and more.

"AAAHHHH HAHAHAAHHHFUCK!" Dianna finally found her voice again and screamed into the white rain.

She grabbed her computer desk with one arm and reached for a nipple with the other. Her fingers came close to touching herself but she clenched her fist and banged on the table instead. Tears began to roll down her eyes, but her face looked ecstatic. That look of happiness was replaced by the raw expression of raw "I just came almost as hard as my tits are".

That change in expression was followed by a massive increase in milk flow. The pressure forced milk through more ducts, opening her nipple up. It was an entirely foreign and pleasing feeling, after a month of no milking finally letting loose.

A shred of local awareness tapped on Dianna's mind: she was NOT aiming for the containers. Her fingers reached up and grabbed her nipples again, only for the streams to reach their final form.

Despite their massive size, her nipples were not visible. Every centimeter of nipple was either covered in milk or hosing everything in sight white. Dianna fell back into her chair, her face making it clear she was not present and she didn't care to be. Her dopey smile fluctuated with her rhythmic bouncing, making it clear she had a lot to give.

"Ah fucking- oh!"

Another shred of local awareness reminded Dianna what she had to do. One hand was far too busy below the belt while another stumbled to grab the empty milk jug. She pulled it in and shoved her right nipple inside. The rough plastic edges rubbed her tender puffy areola and Dianna gawked again. She left her genitals alone to handle her tit with both hands. One held the gallon while the other kept her milk cannon dead set to splurge inside.

Her attention shifted to her other breast. It was a dairy monster, free to wreak milky havoc on her furniture. It seemed like her nipple was well stuck in the gallon jug so she could free up a hand to handle it. She grabbed it hard, pushing through the electrical surges her force brought. The boob was brought back, and she leaned over the container.

The gallon jug was nearly full, but she broke her tit off it early. Both breasts were over the bowl now, filling it at an impressive rate. As she leaned over it, she noticed her stream. Everybody wanted to be a little closer to the action it seemed.

"You wanna closer look?! Oh-" Dianna pushed out. "Try this!"

The camera was brought back up to the bowl, point blank. Her nipples were present, milk gushing out the piercings and central duct at high capacity. Looking at her own stream, she noticed how many holes milk was coming out of - her nipples, tiny holes around her nipples, some drops seemed to even appear out of her areola. Now the bowl was pretty full, and her tits came close to overflowing it.

She had a cute idea - those piercings had been stuck in those nipples for a while, and with their absence each nub looked awful tasty to chew on, suck on, bite and pull and ravage.

Dianna grabbed the camera and brought it up to her face. "Bet you fuckers wish you could do this!" she cried with a bright, devious smile.

Both breasts appeared from below, covered in milk. Her spewing nipples caught her in the face, but didn't get to shoot her for long. Dianna slurped up both succulent nubs and screamed into her own boobs.

This was it.

This was the orgasm she'd been holding back on.

Finally, biting into her own nipples, sucking and shaking her head like a playful puppy, she overrode all other inhibitions besides the joy in her release.

It wasn't clear, but she'd fallen back into her chair. What was clear was the background rapidly falling upwards as the chair fell back. Dianna hit the ground, but she didn't care and did not let up on her tits. The camera laid in front of her, a front row showing her final suckling. It was here at last the pressurized milk tanks were losing steam.

After many fun, orgasmic minutes of suckling and gawking at her own pleasure, Dianna pulled her nipples up. She pulled hard and stretched them out, milk spilling out from every pore they could, partially in her mouth still. With a wet plop, they bounced back to her chest.

Then she turned to the camera, blissful eyes no longer full of tears.Her head was clearing up now. Amidst her heavy breathing, she could now make out the continuous ping of donation notifications. That made her happy, for reasons outside her own pleasure. That grounded her back in reality and made it easier to talk again.

"T-that's the stream. We can talk later but I need some time to myself. Thanks to everyone for coming. I know I did." she giggled. "I'll read donations later b-but... I need some me time right now. Bye."

The stream didn't end immediately, as Dianna laid on the ground for another minute or so. She finally got up to end the stream. The room was a mess, but she got what she needed.

Looking down at the milk jug she'd filled, she also took note of her chest. There was no way in hell she was at her peak size, but she was pretty dang close. Her nipples were still huge, which might be a problem with the piercings but-

"Ah well" she thought, "such is the price of science."

She then walked over to her bathroom to grab another towel. She'd need to be cleaned up before walking down to bring that sweet, sweet lactose intolerance-friendly milk, specially delivered by Dianna Divine.