Divine Patience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands massaged her breasts more and more, trying to calm them. With each encouraging squeeze, however, it felt like she was just encouraging herself to squirt more milk. It felt like the same feeling as shooting hot streams of creamy milk into the air, free from her constraints. But that was a momentary sensation - her nipples were still plugged and when the milk rushing into them couldn't leave, it just stretched her sensitive nubs.

Each nipple was redder and puffier than they were moments ago. It was hard for her to believe they could be so red, the thought, considering how much milk was inside. The very tips of her nips seemed especially red, but that final nip of flesh wasn't nearly as puffy. No milk could make it past the piercings. It was that curious little thought that led to Dianna's big mistake.

Without really considering the obvious consequences, she thought more about her curiosity than the state of her chest. She pinched the very ends of each nipple and let out a shrill cry. Her areolas felt tight like her nipples had, and now her nipples felt like they were being torn apart. The pressure mounted to a constant source of stimulation. She couldn't give her boobs any release though, so she found another way.

At this point Dianna did run to a stall. Her hands dug into her pants and began their work between her thighs. It was quick, and rough, but hot as hell feeling so irritated up top. It should have been a quick little release, a quick orgasm to shut her nervous system up, but it was hard to feel relief without the actual release. She came close a few times, but the pressure in her chest never stopped and she never actually hit her orgasm.

Until a crazy idea popped into her head. A lot of her stimulation came from her chest. It seemed like the logical choice to feed into it.

Dianna held one breast up to her face and dug in. She smacked and suckled herself hard, a mimic of her grand shows of self-milking on stream. No milk came out but all the emotional pleasure of sucking on herself did. It took moments for her to reach one of her limits. She let go to ride this single orgasm, but she'd just signed up for a two-for-one deal on pleasure. The sexual pleasure had pushed her chest to do what it was built for and push milk into her nipples. Dianna's pleasant cries of pleasure quickly resembled the cries of a woman walking over hot coals. She couldn't look away from her swelling chest. No milk could leave, but more milk was definitely entering. If she felt tight before, she felt strained now. The poor skin across each boob was redder, shinier, and closer to her face. It took another stint of cumming herself to realize she was in a cycle of desired relief and mounting pressure.

"Please-! Stop-!" she begged her body aloud.

Be it her sheer will or loss of energy, the cycle was halted for now. She fell forward into the door, holding herself up with what strength she had left. Ever industrious, she worked to get her clothes back on, but her sore chest wasn't a fan of any contact. It took her multiple minutes to fully cool down and soft toilet paper in her bra to put her clothes back on. With a long, deep breath, she exited her stall.

As she walked to the bathroom door, she felt the hot pressure of her chest spilling over the edge of her top. A quick pause in front of the mirror revealed a very direct effect of her bit of fun. While the pressure had gone down, no milk had been spilt, and as logic would dictate... her chest had expanded to accommodate. The pink swells of her fat tits made muffin tops in her shirt. Below the swells though, her nipples stood out even further than before.

Dianna looked from her shirt to her face. A red, sweaty, wild expression looked back, almost questioning whether this was really her experiencing all this. That out of perspective thought made her chuckle a little.

"Man, they were right. I'm sure as hell not drying up."

It was a little intimidating, admitting that she was still going to be making milk, filling her tits out across the month. Hopefully her body would get the picture, that no milk would be spilt for a while, and slow down. Even if it didn't, it looked like her body had a built in mechanism to accommodate the increasing supply.

She marched back to class, then chose to take well measured steps to avoid making too much of a sloshing noise.

Another day she proved to herself she could handle anything thrown her way.

*June 13th*

If you ever needed something annoying to stop bugging you, being bugged by something else is a pretty effective solution. Temporarily.

That's what Dianna thought sitting across from Lisa and Jose. The three got burgers at their favorite place. Besides the annoying sound of Jose's open-mouthed smacking, it was also a great way to get closer with Lisa since their difference in years gave them few classes together. Those thoughts stayed at the forefront of her mind in an ever-present battle to ignore two very fat, heavy burdens that she would not mentally acknowledge right now.

"So just lemonade huh?" Jose's full mouth smacked.

Dianna nodded, opting to keep her chewing mouth shut. She swallowed and then spoke, "So just talking with a mouthful huh?"

Jose rolled her eyes, unamused. Lisa made sure to swallow her food before talking, following her housing manager role model.

"Just kinda strange, is it a diet thing or you just not like-"

"Milkshakes!"

The three looked over to the fast food worker, two milkshakes in hand. Jose and Lisa thanked him and dug in.

Dianna sipped on her own lemonade. "Not against them, just looking out for my diet."

Jose gave her a wiley smirk. "No it makes sense, certain foods someone like you would avoid."

"Oh what's that supposed to mean?!" Dianna gave her a mock tone of offense, honestly curious.

Jose looked over to Lisa before looking back to Dianna. In her mind, this might have been a raunchy subject to bring up in front of their younger friend but she was mature, she was an adult, fuck it, right?

"I'm just sayin, I know dairy can fill out certain places for us ladies and you need that least of all." Jose made a couple quick glances below Dianna's neck.

Dianna blushed, uncertain what to say back. She wasn't offended, but she wasn't sure what she should have felt.

"There's nothing wrong with having huge boobs!" Lisa jumped in.

Jose waved her hands, "No no no I'm not saying there is! But just... dude, you look like you're going through a second puberty or something, damn!"

She hadn't wanted her body to bleed into her normal life, but this was just a quick conversation and one meant to compliment her looks at that. Her ego accepted the acknowledgement and she took in a deep sigh.

"They're pretty obvious, huh?"

Dianna leaned back, raising her chest. She hadn't gotten refitted clothes yet, so she took on a previously oversized sweatshirt and her stretchy cowprint bikini underneath. Even through the stretchy material of both clothing articles, her chest pushed out far.

Remembering she had boobs made them feel stuffed again. It was hard not to feel all that milk coursing through her mammary glands, pushing her nipples out at all times. Her areolas had been stretched a bit too, the slightest hint of their puffiness through her clothes. Thinking about the way she looked and why made her titties tingle a smidge, the acknowledgement pushing thoughts of sweet release into her head.

"Uh- yeah- doesn't help that you wear bras that hold'm up all the time, I'd say they were fake underneath that thing if I didn't know you better."

"Oh no, all natural... just very, very firm."

"Anyways" Lisa cut in, "I think you look great, chest or not."

Dianna smiled. "Thanks Lisa, but I'm not embarrassed by my... chest, just want to keep my mind on something else."

"You know Chris Evans was born today? Fun fact." Lisa said.

"Oh, one hell of a conversation starter, huh Lisa?" Jose chuckled.

Dianna waved off Jose's comment. "I actually like Chris Evans, that's a fun fact for me."

*June 16th*

Dianna's door slammed shut. The milk burdened beauty spent little time getting her stream up. Being quick was something a constant source of stressed helped. Doubly so right now; she had a check-in stream tonight and there was a lot to share since last meet.

"Guess whose back with good news?!" Dianna said.

It'd been a minute into the stream when she began to unrobe. Eager as ever today, she had a bright smile glued across her face. She stripped down to the cow print bikini beneath and then shed the top. Half naked, she bounced in place with excitement.

Each bounce jiggled her tits up and down, and she did in fact have great news to show her audience. Each breast had swollen up to a new size, noticeably larger than her last show. They weren't constantly red, having adjusted a bit to her current condition, but her areolas bumped off each firm sphere towards her screen, each thick, erect nipple rigid and puffy. Her piercings were partially devoured by her hard teats. They seemed to grow even larger as she bounced, reaching full length from the stimulation.

"Well, I've gotta admit I was wrong guys. They're NOT drying up, quite the opposite it seems. I'll have you all know, you've made my school life VERY awkward at times. Imagine presenting my projects to the class with balloon tits and thumb tack nips."

Those breasts never stopped bouncing. She'd clap her breasts together and her audience could hear a distinct sloshing. A few comments were made on it, and Dianna noticed.

"You guys like ASMR? I'll make a recording of this - fat fucking college girl udders sloshing!"

The microphone was unhooked and jammed between her boobs. She tit fucked the device, giving her audience an earful of all the milk sloshing around in each breast.

"Yep, and the best part is that even when they fill with milk they just get bigger and bigger! Doesn't make it easy though - have to say, hesitant to do this again, because I just can't STOP begging for the release..."

She placed the microphone back. Now she had her camera and she pulled it up to her nipple. The tip past her piercing was still a virgin to the intense pressure of her milk, but just like the rest of her boob it'd grown. The long, meaty nubs were visibly porous. Wide, empty ducts waiting to let torrents of milk gush out went barren. For now.

"But that's fine, it's just gonna be so much better when I finally let it all out!"

Dianna's lusty words riled up her viewership. She knew they were just as hyped as she was, but there were still a few worries in her mind. She definitely wasn't about to get off this stream. If they knew she made her boobs bigger just by cumming it might take away from the idea of the release - holding it in with her chest would be a lot nicer if she waited to get off on the 30th. But that would have probably just made them happier - the REAL reason she was avoiding getting off was because her strategy wasn't foolproof. Her bust definitely grew to accommodate, but it didn't grow proportionally. She'd learned to block it out better but the mammary glands inside were rock solid. Her boobs were still soft compared to something like a basketball but the solid flesh within foreshadowed the increasing tightness of her skin.

This was fine though, she was halfway - halfway - through this endeavor, and so far she considered the experiment successful!

*June 22nd*

How much time had passed since her stream, nearly a week? Life had become a bit of a blur as of late, but that had much more to do with her classwork than her chest. She'd finally found a day to relax - no stares from students, no comments on her growing bust from friends, no residents coming to her door with a roommate problem, nothing on her radar.

Her focus turned to her chest again. She'd had a few mishaps over the week due to her blubbery boobs but they never posed any threat to her day to day life. They were fun, malleable, not as soft but still kinda squishy. They went through some passive weight gain, but she already had such huge tits it didn't show itself.

One thing that wasn't so great was her sex life. Including masturbation.

Maybe she'd hit on some boys before or go for a quickie here and there, but she was afraid of triggering another flood of milk. Her chest was feeling tighter and tighter and now she was unironically avoiding dairy to avoid its potential effect on her chest. She was at a great size to let loose for her viewership, and waiting for the sexual release would be better anyways.

Besides, it wasn't like those were real, deep, passionate orgasms. She felt weird admitting it but her locked nipples had also locked up her deeper sexual passion. It was probably more of a mental thing than needing to let milk out of her nipples to reach her peak, but this whole holding in milk event made the idea of waiting much more fun.

Nevertheless she was constantly horny.

It was a pretty open day, nothing to do, plenty already done. Her viewers wouldn't want big titty streamer Dianna Divine to go unpleasured, right? A little fun wouldn't kill anyone. She'd banned letting her milk out but this was different. Just get herself off a little bit.

Dianna looked between her breasts, pushing the heavy masses to either side. She shimmied her pants off in her dark bedroom, flinging them to the side. While one hand reached for her phone, the other slid down her tummy.

"Just a quick little flicking, so I don't go insane."

Then she touched herself.

*June 25th*

"OooOooOooh!" Dianna's moaning was sung throughout her room. Her hair was messy, she was completely naked, and she couldn't look past her breasts. The fat globes had reached another couple of size boosts. Nothing substantial on their own but they'd almost constantly grown since she'd begun.

For the last few days, Dianna had found an unhealthy obsession with her own body. Whatever miracle of timing and biology that led to this had to be unfathomably unlikely, but the perfect storm had been brewing in her boobs. The constant edging and need for relief had let her to constantly masturbate for DAYS, stopping to fuel herself for more. Her nipples were so puffy now, you'd have to squint at her teats to tell they were even pierced. The rapid motions of her hand were enough to send her milk flailing throughout her bloated orbs. The constant attention led to Dianna massaging her mammary glands out of their rock hard firmness, but at the cost of filling her tits themselves with even more creamy goodness. It struck Dianna as odd that she hadn't seen her own milk in so long yet that was all she could think about.

In a lusty urge of desire, she began picking at her piercings.

"Oh... just... j-just a little... t-they'll understand..."

She got her nail into her pudgy nipple, digging deep. The lock that kept the intricate metal in place and blocking her ducts were sturdy but it made taking them out difficult.

"C'mon!"

She found the locks. A manic smile spread across her face, pleased to soon taste relief.

A ringing stole her attention.

Fuck.

Lisa.

"Dianna! Where have you been?" Lisa asked.

"W-what do you mean?" Dianna felt wobbly. She hadn't interacted with another person for a few days, and the pressure of social obligations rushed through her brain again.

"I mean you haven't held up your rounds it seems! It's cool if you're busy, but you gotta tell me, y'know? We're partners."

Dianna took a few deep, silent breaths. She slid off her bed and began putting some panties on.

"I'm sorry Lisa. Listen, I've just been a bit busy lately, and I promise after the month's over I'll be back on top again, ok?"

"Ok." Lisa's response was simple, which made Dianna worried.

"Really sorry."

"No it's fine. I was a little worried, to be honest. I haven't even seen you around campus. But that's fine, we can hang out the 30th."

"Yep, well maybe another day. Why not May 1st, isn't that the end of semester party we're hosting?"

"Oh! Didn't you see it?"

Dianna paused, and before she answered she looked at an unopened email. She read the contents but Lisa summarized it pretty well.

"Since more people were open time-wise the 30th, we moved the party then. It said you had rounds that night so I assumed it was cool with you? Unless you're doing something else."

"Yeah, my massive tits are gonna fucking explode on camera and I'm gonna get paid for it. Glad my night's gonna be so much more complicated now." Dianna thought to herself.

"I'm not doing anything." Dianna said.

*June 30th*

Dianna resented her hand me down truck, right now most of all. Every bump sent the capped off dairy fountain's poor chest flying up to her cheeks. It didn't help that she'd done her makeup and wore the slightest bit of cleavage. Now the massive muffin tops erupting from her shirt had the same outline of make up as her face.

Lisa watched from the passenger side, a jug of milk in hand.

"At least the milk was on sale. Milk's never on sale!" she piped up.

Dianna groaned. "It really isn't a big deal, but I was REALLY looking forward to relaxing tonight-"

Her chest flopped up again. Not high enough to hit her face, but high enough run her nipples across the rigid steering wheel. She stifled a moan; her massive rack had found it's final, barely tolerable form. Her nipples were at maximum size and fullness at all times. Her breasts felt like they were about to burst at all time. That constant tension felt was a thumping electrical signal pulsing through her tired mind at all times. And honestly, the worst part - she filled most spaces she moved around in with a continual, creamy sloshing sound AT ALL TIMES.

"Up!- maybe I should drive next time?"

"No it's fine, I've just got two stupid milk jugs of my own to figure out."

"Yeah, just quick question. Are they actually full of milk?"

Dianna tensed up for a second. "I feel like this isn't a conversation we should be having as housing managers."

"No ok ok no that's cool I just-" Lisa panicked

"But yes, they do if you really were so curious to ask."

"Ok good!" Lisa smiled, "I just didn't know if you had like, busted blood vessels and they were full of blood, or if it was like a bacterial thing..."

"Nope." Dianna chuckled. "Just milk. Lots, and lots, of milk. And to be quite honest I was hoping I wouldn't have to drive around to get milk tonight, just get milk out of me, y'know?"

Lisa looked uncomfortable. "...not personally familiar with your condition, but, after we get back you can go off and do what you gotta do."

Dianna was fine with that. Get back, get the milk to the party, stream her milking. Stream the fruit of her labors in patience. Stream the release.

When they got back, both rode the elevator. Dianna considered running up the stairs but the time saved wouldn't be worth the strain her bouncing would put on her breasts. The two made it to Lisa room and found plenty of guests already present.

"Thanks for waiting guys, who's ready to party?!" Lisa shouted.

Everyone cheered at their arrival. Different candies and cookies stood out for public sustenance, but the key to tonight was the milk. Simple set up, great time to reminisce over everyone's time in housing together. As soon as they got to the door, however, Dianna knew she needed to leave.

"Awesome guys! Hey, I'll be back later ok?"

The residents waved her goodbye. Lisa gave her a knowing nod and began setting up cups for everybody. No time to waste, Dianna jogged down the hall, hands holding her sensitive chest.

Her outer layer was peeled off before she even touched her computer. She clacked away on her keyboard setting up her grandest stream yet, clad in cow print as per usual. The stream was up in record time but she had been late after the last minute milk run.